My CEO Is My Ex Girlfriend(MO...

By Yeba_Leader

Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(M)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
New story

Part 16(M)~End

1.4K 38 29
By Yeba_Leader

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
"Lee Da Hee...was the leader of our unit". So I was right, she was one of the agent in HPO...but what does that have to do with me or my parents.

"She was also one of your parents victims". Is that the reason why Byul won't tell me about her, because of this stupid reason.

"And...why can't I know about this".

"We all wanted to avenge Da Hee unnie, so we tracked down your parents...and at that time, Moonbyul said she have a new girlfriend...we just didn't expect you to be the one because your parents was the one who killed Da Hee unnie".

"Then why didn't Byul tell me...does she not trust me". We promise each other that we won't be hiding anymore secrets from each other, so why is she not telling me all this.

"It's not that she don't trust you, she don't want you to think that we are using you for revenge". I am so confronting her, how dare she as my girlfriend thinks that I will think of her as someone who uses people for revenge, I am her girlfriend not a stranger.

"MOON BYUL-YI"! I yelled as I slammed the bedroom door open making her wake up from her slumber, I walked towards her angrily and pushed her on bed.

"B-Babe whats up...did I do something wrong". She have the audacity to even ask me that, she done something wrong...something very wrong.

"I swear...if we are in a relationship and you don't tell me anything or hide anything from me again, I am going to make sure you don't fuck me for months".

"What did I do, but you look sexy when you're angry".

*gasp*

She is still joking, does she not read my facial expression...I am angry, I am literally on fire...I can't believe it.

"I'm going to show you how sexy I can be when I strangle you to death...GET UP"! I pulled her body up with one arm and sit next to her.

"Seriously why are you so angry".

"Why didn't you tell me".

"Tell you what"?

"LEE DA HEE OF COURSE! I mean we promise each other didn't we...no more secrets, I am not going to just break up with you just because I think you are using me for revenge".

"Y-You know...I'm sorry alright, I mean it isn't easy hiding it from you for so long".

"Well if you are going to hide all this from me it just make it worse...it make me feel as if...you don't trust me, I love you Moonbyul...but when you do something like this...it really make me sad". I get it, it's hard for someone to let out something like this...especially when your lover is the daughter of the person you hate the most.

"I'm really sorry Solar...I-I promise no more alright...no more secrets, I'll tell you everything from now on".

Moonbyul POV
I keep my words, I really told her everything I know in my entire life...it was a rollercoaster ride in our relationship, but it ended well...Solar visits her parents time to time...they were suppose to be executed, but after a long discussion...Solar wanted to extend the time to have a little chat with them, she believe that it is possible for them to change and it was...although it took 3 years for them to finally turn sane...but at least they are sentenced to life imprisonment instead of death sentence.

"You ready for tonight".

"I don't know, It's very funny to see you in a wedding suit". Hyejin propose to Wheein 5 months ago, it was actually a very adorable proposal...both of them went to the beach and propose at the same time, Wheein had Solar helped her while Hwasa asked me to help.

"So you got your ring ready". I took my engagement ring out of my pocket to show her, I asked Wheein and Hyejin to purposely throw the bouquet to her, I know Wheein will be able to do that since we had training...don't forget we use to be agents too.

"Hopefully all goes well".

"Don't worry, we told our guests the plan already".

Solar POV
"You look beautiful Wheein, how does it feel to finally marry the person you love the most" She have been my best friend for 5 years already...we had talk about her getting married to Hyejin and me being the bridesmaid and how she will be mine if I get married.

"Thank you best bridesmaid in the world aka my best friend, I can't wait to be yours when you and Moonbyul get married". We hugged each other and I helped her with her hair, she looks extra fabulous today...of course she have to she is the bride.

"But it was funny, the both of you knelt down at the same time". Even I was shocked at first, Moonbyul and I just exchanged gaze and figure out we helped our best friend.

"I still remember the words when she propose to me...Jung Wheein...in this lifetime and the next one, I want to be yours and you to be mine".

"It's like a drama isn't it...now get ready, you will be walking down in 15 minutes".

Hwasa POV
This is it, I'm getting married to Wheein...she is going to become Ahn-Jung Wheein in just another few moments.

The door open revealing the most gorgeous lady I've laid eyes on, she walked towards me with a smile and the bouquet on her hand like a beautiful fairy.

"Y-You look beautiful". I can't believe this, I'm really marrying her.

"You say that to me all the time, when are you going to let me tell you that you are really gorgeous in this suit".

"I love you so much Wheein".

("Now everybody, we are here today to blah blah marriage and this that love and I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride".)

"I'm throwing the bouquet everybody". I gave Moonbyul a look to get ready first before letting Wheein know that she can throw it, the bouquet obviously landed on Yongsun.

"I didn't think it will land in my arm, Wheein you did this on purpose didn't you"

"Bestie look behind".

Moonbyul POV
She turned her head around and almost dropped the bouquet but smiled at me, I was holding a small jewellery box and I slowly knelt down, opening it and showing off the beautiful diamond.

"B-Byul...I—"

"I will be the one talking babe, you know...I realise just how lucky I am to find you, you've always been the sunshine brightening up my life...I couldn't imagine how life will be...well I did have the feeling for 6 years...but it's impossible to think just how terrible my life will be without you...so...will you like to be my sun forever"

"You didn't have to ask me at all, I will always be your sun and you will always be my moon". I really teared up after she said that, I took her hand and slip the ring to her finger and got up kissing her, I love her and will never let go off her ever again.

"Don't forget that you promise me that I'll be your bridesmaid".

"I KNEW IT! You threw it at me on purpose...don't tell me all of you planned this".

"Sorry...I know I said no hiding things from you, but this is exceptional right".

"Y-You...I-I god damm it".

-1 days after Moonsun wedding...I'm bad at wedding stuff-

Solar POV
"Love~ come and bath with me"

"We had sex last night only, what if I fuck you again". This pervert, still the same after we got married...just look at the way she smirk, obviously planning something.

"Fine then, I'll bath myself". I stick my tongue out at her and tried to close the door, she gripped on the door and pushed me in...her strength is still quite shocking despite knowing she use to be an agent.

"Jeez, don't stick your tongue out at me babygirl...although it can work on somewhere".

"Not a chance...I'm still sore from last night". I took off my clothes and got into the bathtub waiting for my wife to join me, she steps inside and hugged me closer to her and made me sit on her lap.

"You're wet darling". I closed my legs at her dumb jokes at stare at her deeply, suddenly having this sexual tension around us and the urge for her to touch me.

"I know what you want...don't resist it~". She leaned in and begin kissing my neck...specifically the hickeys from last night, my breath started to get heavier feeling her lips pressed against my skin.

"B-Byul...I mmh". I let out a soft moan, I turned around and tried to touch her clit  only for her to slap my hand away".

"Let mommy do all the work...you just hold onto me and enjoy". She said grabbing my waist and pushing me against the edge of the bathtub and kissing my lips roughly.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer, our tongue pressed against each other and saliva mixing together, I pulled away and started sucking on her neck marking my territory and proving that she's mine.

"Mine...all mine". I gasped as she bite onto my neck, grabbing my arm and pinning them against the bathtub, her thigh was pressed hard against my crotch.

"B-Byul ah~" I let out a moan when I felt her sucking on my neck, the feeling of excitement rushed throughout my whole body right now.

"Why did you call me by my name...I thought it's mommy~" I groaned out when she whispered that in my ears, her husky low voice is so sexy.

"Please fuck me already...stop teasing me". She smirked at me and I felt her hand making its way to my boobs, caressing them gently, I finally gave up with her stupid tease and pushed her, the water splashed at me but I couldn't care, I wrapped my mouth around her nipple while my hand caressed the other one, her moans coming out from her mouth was a blessing to my ear.

"You must be hungry...sucking on my boobs like this, but don't forget who's really in charge here". I tense up as I felt a movement around my inner thigh...I look down and saw her finger rubbing small circles around them.

"Touch me please...don't tease me already". I begged feeling frustrated as the circle got closer to where I wanted.

"Touch you...like this". I closed my eyes, gasping for air when I felt her finger making small circles on my clit...she started speeding up a little causing me to flinch.

"B-Byul ah". She sped up more while her other hand was grasping on my breast.

"Oh my gosh~ mommy"! I finally said the name she wanted to hear for so long, she swiftly inserted her finger in me causing me to yelp.

She began her movement slowly at first, until she heard my pleading cries and me begging for her, she added another finger in me and picked up her pace, I on the other hand was thrusting my hips against her hand and sucking on her collarbone making her moan.

I felt the pressure in my abdomen rise and was sure I was going to cum anytime soon.

"Faster mommy...faster please". I Pleaded, squirming and she complied.

"You really have no patience my love~" my moans is getting louder with every move she made, I even wonder if our neighbours heard it.

I finally fell over the edge, arching my back with the strong orgasm that shook through my entire body...this girl...really had sex with me in the bathtub and I was supposed to be bathing.

She slowed down her movement helping me ride through my orgasm.

"Fuck you...I was supposed to be bathing".

"I love you too wifey".

A/N: Yes I'm evil I am ending it with a smut muahahaha bet all of you didn't expect that...this is the last part and probably the only book I ended with a smut...a terrible one too sadly😢

The next book will be a Wheesun story...featuring a highly obsessive Yandere Wheein and a pole dancer Yongsun...I'm not going to be spoiling much for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.8K 43
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞ ──── in which the lost moon found her sun. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 {COMPLETED}
18.7K 798 25
Wherein, Kim Yong-sun and Moon Byul-yi are exes back in their college days. Destiny will be lead them to see each other. Started: October 2021 Ended...
32.4K 849 47
Mostly Solar ships
14.4K 763 46
Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and only Moon Byulyi wasn't in Saemi's schedul...