No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 10

4.8K 48 22
By 457time

Rafes POV

"Well hello Rafe." Rose said as I entered the living room.

"Hi, when did she wake up?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes ago. What happened with her?" She asked.

"Well her stomach started hurting and she started to cry because her period is gonna start again for the first time since she got pregnant with Saylah. She forgot about it and she didn't take it to well." I said brushing Saylahs hair out of her face.

"Yea all of those hormones bouncing around in her body. She still a teenager, and with her just having a baby, and her period starting she's gonna be extra crabby. Just try to be patient with her." Rose said handing me Saylah.

"Yea I know." I said

"I can only imagine how she was when she was pregnant." Rose chuckled.

I sighed and just stared down at Saylah. It had taken me a while to accept her. But now I can't believe that I didn't.

I really love both of them, and I think I might officially ask Y/n to by mine... again. But it's gonna be special no matter what.

"So how are you doing with this whole baby thing?" Rose asked.

"Better than I thought I would. It weird though. There's so many things i can't do with her and there's so many things I can do with her but it's all confusing. I don't know why I ever left Y/n though. She's perfect. And then we made something more perfect. But I wanna ask Y/n to be with me again. I'm sure she'd say yes, but I also don't wanna push anything on her. I'm kind of on the sidelines now. I pushed my way into there lives and now they do everything with me. Y/n has my back always. It hasn't been that long but I think we are ok." I said fumbling my words trying to find the right thing to say.

"Well at least your ok, and Y/n will say yes. Treat them right." Rose said as she stood up and went upstairs.

I sighed as the light shut off and the only thing that lit up the room was the lamp next to the couch.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked Saylah.

She babbled and reached for my face. I lifted her so we were looking at eachother and she pulled me into a hug by my face.

"Wow, your stronger than you look." I laughed.

"Rafe?" I heard from the corridor.

"Baby, in here." I said loud enough for her to hear.

Y/n walked into the living room with tears in her eyes.

"Come here baby." I said lifting one of my arms motioning her towards me.

She shuffled over to me and laid her head on my shoulder once she sat down. She scooted as close to me as she could before sighing.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I woke up and you guys weren't there." She said trembling.

"I'm sorry. You were sleeping I I brought you upstairs. Saylah was with Rose when we got back." I told her.

She hummed in response as her eyes focused on Saylah.

"Are you ok?" I asked as my fingers ran through her hair.

"Yea I'm ok, I think I just have so much going on inside of me and I'm just emotional so I'm think I'm just gonna rest for a couple of days. Is that ok?" She asked.

"Yea sure, are you gonna stay here or go back to the Chateau?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"Can I stay here..?" She looked at me pouting.

"Yea that's ok." I chuckled.

"Ok I'll stay here. I have to go get us more clothes and I have to tell John B. I'm gonna stay longer." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

Saylah was asleep now and we were sitting in comfortable silence. I had to think of a way to ask her out I guess you could say.

I had a few ideas but I didn't want it to be cringy. But I wanted her to like it. You know?

Anyways my arms started to fall asleep when i noticed that Y/n was asleep to.

She's a pretty sleeper. Her lips pout and she always looks confused and innocent.

I smiled down at them. Sooner or later I got really tired and just ended up falling asleep of the couch.

When I woke up the next morning, Sarah was in-front of me taking pictures.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up, it was just such a cute family moment!" She whispered excitedly.

"It's fine but can you bring Saylah to her crib while I get Y/n?" I asked her.

"Yea sure." She set her phone down and grabbed Saylah. I rubbed my eyes and turned to my side. I saw John B. sitting on the other couch.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were here." I said getting up slowly trying not to wake Y/n.

"Yea I was just stopping by, we'll I was looking for your sister but I wanted to check in Y/n to."'he said

"Oh, well we might stop by later to get her and Saylah some more clothes. She's just gonna stay for a couple of more days." I said

"Why, is she ok?" He asked concerned.

"Yea, she just hasn't felt good lately and said she wanted to stay." I replied as I slid my arms under her and picked her up bridal style.

"Mmmm what are you doing?" Y/n wined as she dug her face into my chest.

"I was just gonna take you upstairs. John B'a here if you wanna talk to him." I said

"Where.." she lifted her head up and searched around for him.

"Right here." John B. said standing up and walking over to us.

"Omg I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."'she said wrapping her slept around him as I let her go.

"I know, Rafe told me you weren't feeling good. What's wrong?" He asked setting her down.

"Just girl problems." She said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Ok, well the Pogues wanna see you. They should be there when you come over later. But you should stay with us for a while. Don't leave right away. Rafe your invited to and obviously Saylah. It'll just be us." He said as Sarah walked back down the stairs.

"And Sarah to." He finished

"Cool, I think I'm gonna sleep for another three hours and then we will come over." She replied as she drew circles on my back.

"Cool, we'll I have to go. I'll see you later. Love you." He said

"Love you to!" I said as he walked outside with Sarah.

"Let's go to sleep." She wined

"You can go to sleep but I have to go on the boat with my dad. He said he was taking me somewhere." I said as we walked upstairs.

"Ok well do you think you'll be back in time for John B.?" She asked

"Yea I should be. And if not just go ahead and go and I'll ride over on my motorcycle." I said as I got ready for the day.

"Alright, we'll I'm gonna nap while she is still sleeping. I love you and goodnight." She kissed me before jumping under the covers and going to sleep.

I laughed and headed out the door.

I made my way outside to the dock, where I saw my dad already on the boat.

"Hey son! You ready?" My dad yelled.

"Yea I am." I huffed getting on the boat.

I really wanted to stay with Y/n. But nope, I have to have bonding time with my father who really doesn't give a shit.

As we sailed away I sat next to my dad as he steered through the waves.

"So, I actually wanted to talk to you about something." He started

I looked up at him telling him to continue.

"So, I think that you and Y/n should be getting your own house. Well since you guys have a
baby now, I think it's the best time to do that." My father smiled.

"And why do you think it's the best time to do that. If your trying to kick me out just say that." I said

"It's not you, it's Y/n, I don't like that she stays over so much." He said

"Seriously, she's stayed like 3 times. Plus what is she doing." I asked now standing next to him.

"Do you want me to be honest?" I nodded

"I don't think she should have kept that baby when she found out and I don't think she should have kept it. I still don't think she should have it now." He smirked knowing he was pissing me off.

"Ok that it has a name and it's Saylah if you didn't know. Also why would you ever say something like that. Y/n does everything and anything she can to make she Saylah is ok. But if you want us out that's fine, but I want to go back to the dock now." I said angrily.

"That's good, I'm glad you made that choice on your own. You can talk to Y/n when you get home. I'm glad you agree." He said

Agree on what? I thought. This was so stupid. I can't believe he was kicking us out, and how could say that he wished his granddaughter wasn't born. I sighed as we turned back around a mind eventually docked.

I quickly ran off of the boat and ran to tell Y/n what's happened.

When I walked in the room she was still asleep and so was Saylah.

"Baby, wake up." I said kissing her forehead and squeezing

"Hmm." She hummed

"I have to talk to you about something please wake up." She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"What's going on, I thought you were with your dad." She smiled tiredly.

"Yea I was, but he said somethings that your gonna want to hear." She looked at me seriously.

"So when we were on the boat, he said that you-" I told her everything that my dad had said. She looked shocked and seemingly hurt but she was trying to hide it.

"Um, ok then. Well I guess if he wants us out then we should run to the store to get some boxes. I'll wake up Saylah, could you go tell Sarah what's going and ask her to watch Saylah while we're gone..?" She asked standing up.

"Yea of course baby." I said standing up and leaving to Sarah's room.

Y/n's POV

When he walked out of the room I let a few tears slip. It sucked m. Not only because the only place we had to go was the Chateau, but the fact that Ward really thought that I shouldn't be a mom. It hurt. I tried to hide it from Rafe but I knew I didn't do very well by the look on his face.

I woke up Saylah and changed her. I just put her in a onesie. I put on her orajel so she didn't have to use it while we were gone.

Rafe came back in the room and I just threw on shorts and one of Rafes hoodie.

I slipped on my slides and we went to Sarah's room.

"Hey, thank you so much. Sorry for the short notice. I didn't expect this to be happening." I said handing her Saylah.

"It's no problem. If you guys need help while packing you can just bring her to my room." She smiled

"Thank you, we will be back soon." I said as we walked out the house.

"I can't believe this is happening. I mean I can look for house listings but it's not gonna happen in a day. Plus we have to get furniture and food and we have so much to do with no time i mean lik-" I was cut off

"Hey we are gonna figure everything out ok. Don't worry." Rafe said squeezing my thigh.

I sighed and laid my head on the window.

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.9K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
312K 2.7K 38
𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 [ COMPLETED ] Kaley D' Amelio is the twin sister of Charli D' Amelio. The whole family moved to California af...
2.5K 57 32
"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈...
402K 4.4K 82
when two members from the sister squad falls in love,how will the fans react?