DECAY ༘ fushiguro megumi (jj...

By calffeinated

𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄... More

➢2
➢3
➢4
➢5
➢6
➢7
➢8
➢9
➢10
➢11
➢12
➢13
➢ BONUS CHAPTER

➢1

13.6K 261 23
By calffeinated

YOU SAT DOWN ON A CHAIR AS MASAMICHI yaga stood across you. eraser head and all might stood behind you.

there were a couple of people at the sides but you didn't care and ignored the looks you were getting.

"shigaraki tomomi. sentenced to jail for thirty years. killed at least a hundred people and used her quirk on a company building with at most fifty people inside."

eraser head spoke and you rolled your eyes. you still don't know why you were brought here.

"since she is still sixteen, she is sentenced to jail for only ten years."

a certain white-haired man was surprised to know that you were still young.

"why am i here, all might?" you asked in a flat tone as you glance at all might behind you.

"she is sent here to jujutsu high to help exorcise curses as a way to pay for her crimes."

you whip your head to eraser head. "exorcise what? curses?" you ask incredulously.

the man before you cleared his throat. "i'm masamichi yaga, tokyo jujutsu high's principal. cursed spirits are formed from human's negative emotions. when these curses are out in the city, they could cause for people to get missing, much worse, dead and eaten. jujutsu high is a school of sorcerers where people that can see these curses are trained to exorcise them." he said.

what? sorcerers? curses? dead and eaten? is eraser head in the right mind to decide that i should be helping them? you thought with a scowl.

you weren't liking this, not even one bit. you would prefer to just spend your 10 years in tartarus than with weird people talking about curses.

"so i'm supposed to help you guys exorcise these curses?" you asked and leaned your back against the chair, crossing your leg over the other while your hands were tied behind you.

yaga nodded to confirm your question. you sighed and glanced at eraser head.

"i'd prefer to rot in tartarus." you emotionlessly said.

"obviously, you're not in the position to negotiate on how you spend your 10 years. it's the hero public safety commission's idea to send you here and help." eraser head said with a glare.

"don't worry, young tomomi! since this is a school, you are expected to be a student here as well." all might chimes in.

you snorted. "are you lowkey training me to become a hero? i should've decayed that hpsc building when i had the chance." you said.

"what you're doing here may seem similar to what students in u.a. do, except, the curses here are expected to be killed than to imprison. i'm sure you know how to kill." eraser head spoke.

"tch. where will i sleep? food? clothes?" you asked.

"there's a dorm here in jujutsu high. food will be served in the dining room. clothes that we can provide will only be the jujutsu high uniform." yaga stated.

oh how you hate your situation. you wish you could just decay the person in-front of you, but that would mean the hpsc would extend your life in jail, even if you're a minor.

"now, we'll try to see if your quirk will have an effect on a curse." eraser head said. all might removed the shackles on your wrist.

you wince and rub your wrists. you have artist gloves that cover your pinky finger.

you can control how much and where to decay when all five fingers touch something. but you can't stop your quirk. that's why you have artist gloves on so you wouldn't accidentally decay something, especially yourself.

yaga, eraser head, and all might stepped to the side and just on time, a horrible looking curse appeared several meters away from you.

"what the fuck is that thing?! it's horrid!" you exclaimed as your face contorted in disgust.

it was big, it had two lanky arms and it had a number of eyes. "fLeSh!"

the curse yelled something you couldn't make out. you didn't care about it as you waited for it to charge at you.

"that's a grade 4 curse. it's not that strong but it can still harm people." yaga says from the side.

in a split second, the curse was in-front of you. it was indeed a huge curse.

how is this a grade 4? and if it is, what would the highest rank look like? you thought.

you glared at the curse when it looked down at you. you felt anger boil inside of you.

"the fuck you lookin' down at? i'm above you, trash."

you jumped high above the curse and sent an axe kick on its head. its head hits the ground harshly and you land on top of it.

as soon as your feet touched its body, you removed the glove off your fingers, so the artist glove was hanging loosely on your wrist.

you placed all five fingers on the curse and it decayed under you.

you scoffed. you stood up straight and turned your head to face the two pro-heroes and yaga.

your eyes glared at eraser head's glowing red ones.

he erased your quirk right after you decayed the curse, just in case you go haywire.

"tch." you wore the gloves back and shove your hands in the pockets of your jail pants.

"you will have to follow the rules here. avoid a fight with the jujutsu sorcerers and the civilians. if we hear that you've done nothing but ruckus, i'm gonna have to add a year to your sentence." eraser head stated as he released his quirk.

"whatever." you said and all might approached you to cuff you again.

"we'll be back tomorrow, masamichi." eraser head and all might bow at yaga, and leave jujutsu high with you walking before them.

"interesting, a criminal working as a sorcerer!" a white-haired man wearing a blindfold exclaimed.

"she's going to be a first year student, gojo satoru. which means she's your responsibility." yaga says.

"but what if she starts killing us?" a short-haired girl said among the first years, wary of having a criminal as a classmate.

"she won't. she already knows the consequences if she starts hurting people. if she was still a threat she wouldn't be transferred here." gojo reassures his students.

"let's just hope she'll put her strong powers to good use this time." gojo said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 17
𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. fluff. lowercase. female reader. ₁₁₋₁₆₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₂₋₀₅₋₂₀₂₁
4.3K 86 24
( mha/bnha x child reader/oc )
39.9K 2.4K 17
𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲. angst. lowercase. female...
4K 159 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...