Ishq-E-Ruhani

By saher344

A compilation of short beautiful and romantic stories which will make you fall in love. it's a combination of... More

|| PREFACE ||
|| Content ||
|| Character Aesthetic ||
Part 2

|| AHL-E-ZARF ||

695 33 43
By saher344

Assalamualaikum dear sisters.....so here is the first chapter hope you will like it.

Ahlam's POV:

what is the most soothing feeling in the world, if you asked me I would say it is going home where your parents are where your mum is cooking something in the kitchen for you because she knows you will be hungry and dead tired after attending the torturous lectures at University.

Home is where she will come and kissed your forehead and when you put your head in her lap and she strokes your head and asked: " thak gaya mera bachcha" that's the most soothing feeling in the world.

Home is where at night your father will come after a tiring day at the office that can be easily shown on his face that how tired he is but still, he smiles at you and asked you " how's your day guriya" and you rambled your whole day activity and he still listens with a pleasant smile that as if you are explaining a million dollars deal that's the feeling you never want to deprive of.

Mera bhi ek aisa Ghar tha jaha mere Ammi abbu aur main hamara chota sa khushhaal parivar, par sab kuch badal gaya ek haadse ne Mera Ghar Mera sukoon Mere Waliden cheen liye mujhe se.

Maine sirf suna tha ke EK pal me Zindagi badal jati hai par peechle 48 ghanto me Maine ye hote huye dekha.

48 hours Ago:

Excuse me, Excuse me, a girl was making her way in a heavy crowd her pink lips were asking people to give her a path to move ahead.

" Excuse me please move aside" , but nobody was listening her, she huff and put her hand on her forehead and mumbled" uff Allah what do I do these people are not even giving me way to go ahead do something Allah please" just then she listens " Ahlam" someone was shouting her name but from where, her beautifull brown eyes starts looking here and there but couldn't find the source of Voice"Ahlam turn 6 o'clock" and she turned and there she found her friend Maneezay giving her "you are so late" look she immediately run towards her and started apologizing " sorry Manu but truly it's not my fault you see the crowd here and they were not giving me way I was asking them to move aside but no they are like " hame to sheer khurma peena hai but in bhaisahabo ko kaun bataye woh to tab piyenge jab mujhe andar jane denge but nahi" and she was going on and on and Maneezay was mentally banging her head thinking " why Allah what sin I did that you make me friends with her" but she had enough and finally shouted " stop " Ahlam finally shut up and gave her very innocent look which Maneezay knows very well that she is anything but innocent she holds her hand and take her inside from the backyard door which is connected with kitchen where her other friends, who were fussing over the arrangements.

Zulafsha looks at Maneezay who have a pissed off look and dragging Ahlam who is throwing a puppy eyes expression towards her which screams " save me from Maneezay's wrath"

Zulafsha nudge sawera who looks at her and she points towards the entrance and sawera just shakes her head at both of them but she knows now is not the time for all this they have an event to look after she quickly moves towards Maneezay and before she complained sawera interrupt her " zeeny leave it we are already late if we won't start moving na ye angrez Hamara kachumber (salad) bana denge so can we please talk about this later " and Maneezay sigh but nodded her head and Ahlam just jump on sawera and whisper "thank you"

Zulafsha clapped and said " come on girls start moving " they quickly get back to their work.

Finally, everything was ready and arrange outside beautifully.

Ahlam moves towards an old lady and said " mother you can open the gates we are ready " and an old lady puts her hand on her head to bless her.

Soon the gates were open and the crowd started entering and soon the place was filled with so many people who were there to have the delicious cuisine which was made by the 4 butterflies.

Yes, 4 butterflies that is what they like to call themselves because they all are from a different country and met in an unknown place where they were trying to make their own identities.

Sawera El Khoury who is from Lebanon who is a calm and composed person in nature.

Maneezay Khan who is from India and opposite of sawera and gets angry very easily but gem at heart.

Zulafsha Hashim who belongs to Saudi Arabia, carefree attitude and loves to live life to the fullest.

And last but not the least

Ahlam Mirza, who is basically from Pakistan but was born and bought up in London.

Ahlam met her friends at London University where they were perusing the same degree and were got click on the very first day it's been 3 years to their friendship and Ahlam can bet every day was pure joy for them.

All 4 were different by nature but their friendship was strong as a rock but one thing was common in them that was cooking they were amazing cooks and 2 years ago they come across this "wonderland orphanage" where they came to visit and found out that they were facing financial issues what broke their hearts was that only a few children were there who are physically challenged and nobody wants to adopt them so Ahlam comes with this brilliant idea where is decided that in every 6 months they will host a Fusion cuisine event where they will cook their signature dish and sell at a reasonable price and also collect donation if anyone wants to help the children.

so Sawera was making Starters Batata Harra and Kebbe Akras and Fattoush salad which is the famous dish of Lebanon

Maneezay was going to Serve Hyderabadi Biryani and Chicken Tikka Masala with Butter Naan as the main course in which she is so good and everyone loves it.

Zulafsha was preparing Arabian Chicken Shawarma and Kunafa which is also a famous dessert of Saudi Arabia.

Ahlam Was making Sheer khurma and Chapali Kebabs but sheer khurma is everyone's favorite and they love it.

it's not easy to make these many dishes that to in large quantity so they have hired some help and many students who are from same countries they have volunteered to help so it was a relief as compared to the first time when they took the initiative only a few have come to the event and when they got to know that this was organized by 4 Muslim girls and they are the one who prepared the food they immediately left the food, Ahlam clearly remember the day the accusations which were thrown at them was so disturbing.

Flashback:

They were so excited and were eagerly waiting for someone to visit and soon enough there were 25 or 30 people in which some were students and some, who live in the same neighborhood.

they were visiting each stall and were filling their plates and appreciating the food Ahlam and her friends who were looking at all of this secretly were rejoicing their success, they decide to introduce themselves and thanked them for visiting and liking the food.

They move to a small dais and Ahlam took the mic " Hi guys my name is Ahlam Mirza and these are my friends Maneezay,Sawera and Zulafsha we are here to thank all of you for visiting and liking the food so thank you so much and enjoy the food"

someone asked from the crowd " is this made by you all"

Ahlam happily exclaimed and said " yes its all prepared by 4 of us " the person and a few of his friends and also few others put the plate on the table and were leaving the place and Ahlam look at her friends worriedly that what happens suddenly who also were clueless, Ahlam stops them and asked what's the matter, why they are leaving and the answer she got, put her and her friends in shock they were speechless.

someone said " we don't eat food prepared by terrorists who knows what you have mixed in it"

Another one said " what is your motive behind all this"

one woman said " are you trying to poison us"

Ahlam and her friends were flabbergasted and were standing numb accusations were coming one after one and finally, Ahlam had enough and stop all of them " enough just stop it guys, what are you all saying we don't have any kind of ulterior motive we just want to support these children

and we have prepare this food with so much Affection, we have mixed our love and dedication in the food and not poison and if you don't believe us then wait" she get down from dais and move towards food stall and pick up a plate and filled her plate with each item and again comeback to her friends " we are going to eat the food in front of you all just so you guys can believe we have not mixed any harmful thing" and they all taste it in front of all after finishing everything she address the crowd and said " as you see we all have tasted the food and we are very much alive if you still don't believe us i wont stop you guys you can leave but i would like to say one thing Islam is not at all like what media shows Islam is all about Peace love and humanity we have been ordered by our Allah and beloved prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) to spread love and peace and not hate, we have empathy towards these kids so thought to help them by organizing this event and we are not forcing anyone to participate and stay but we would like if you stay and helped these kids not because of us but for these kids who truly need your support and love Thank you so much for your time and I am sorry if anyone got offended by my speech"

she hopefully looks at the crowd and to her surprise, many people stayed and genuinely appreciated their efforts but few left and she can only pray for them but they didn't lose hope and again after 6 months they organized it and to their astonishment, this time the crowd was double in numbers and they collect a good number of donation as well.

Flashback over:

now it's their 4th event and the crowd is getting double every time and Ahlam was sure today they will collect a handsome amount of donations.

just then someone taps her shoulder and she looks back and found her parents looking at her with so much pride she immediately hugs her father " Assalamualaikum Baba, Kitni der laga di aane me"

and her father Haider Ali Mirza smiles and said " Aapki mama tayyar hone me itna time lagati hai ki ham kya kare"

her mother Samiya Haider Ali Mirza slapped her husband's shoulder lightly and said " Achcha Ji main late karati hu aur Kaun peechle Ek ghante se blue suit dhoond Raha tha yaha ladkiyo ko impress Karne ke liye" and narrowed her eyes, Haider Ali side hugged his wife and said " Begum hadd karti hai aap aapko impress Karne ke liye pehna hai ye suit especially" and her mother smiles and look away and Ahlam happily looks at her parents and pray for their happiness.

" ok enough of your romance tell me did you taste the dishes Ammi how's sheer khurma," ahlam asked them, her father said " of course we taste it and apki Ammi se bhi zyada lazeez banaya hai aapne" Ahlam smiles at her father's love and said " kya Abbu Ammi ka toh koi Muqabla hi Nahi, unhi se toh seekha hai and Ammi se zyada behtar Nahi bana Sakti main " her Ammi pats her cheek affectionately and said " aapke abbu bilkul sahi keh rahe hai aur Mujhe khushi hi hogi agar aap mujh se bhi zyada behter khana banaye toh samjhi"

Ahlam hugs her parents and says thanks to Allah for the biggest blessing of her life.

her father broke the hug and said " Ahlam ham aapki Ammi ke Saath Ek dost ke yaha ja rahe hai aap yaha sab finish karke Ghar Chali jayega ok aur dinner ham Saath karenge aap ka favorite Chinees order karenge theek hai" and ahlam jump in excitement and thanked her father they both bid bye and left and ahlam got busy in the event and as she hoped they did collect good donation.

After winding everything all four-part their ways, Ahlam reached her home at 5 o'clock and her parents were still not home she took shower and offer her Asar namaz, and made dua for everyone and parents.

she thought to have some coffee so she was in the kitchen making it when the landline start ringing she hurriedly pour the coffee in a mug and move into the hall and picked up the phone " hello" from another side " is this Mirza Residency " and she said " yes, how may I help you" the other person said " we regret to inform you that Mr. Haider Ali Mirza and Mrs. Samiya Mirza met with an accident and are in very critical condition so please come as soon as possible at lifecare Hospital"

*********************

so how's it.... i am so nervous guys do vote and comment and also do constructive remarks. i need your honest opinion that are you really liking it or not and please do ignore grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language.

second chapter is ready but i will post after the response so do share this book if you like with your friends and followers.

Thank you so much.

Till then

stay happy.

stay safe.

saher......

Continue Reading