The Tale of Mobs and Steve

By NotEvenOverHere

In a world where one block man will have to survive many challenges like trying to get back his memories or f... More

Chapter 1: The arrival...
Chapter 2: Night of the Hunt and A Nemcomer
Chapter 3: Waking Up and Another!
Chapter 4: Deity Encounter and Building up the House
Chapter 5: The more the Merrier and Training Day
Chaoter 6: A Good Morning and The Truth...
Chapter 7: The Power Within and Reminising
Chapter 8: Meeting Up and Complicated Love
Chapter 9: Gift Galour and Happy Times
Chapter 10: The Steve Games and The "L" Word
Chapter 11: Its Just a Word... And The Big Secret
Chapter 12: The Time Before Minecraftia! Part 1
Chapter 13: The Time Before Minecraftia! Part 2
Chapter 15: Tempting...
Chapter 16: War Between Brothers!
Chapter 17: "Hellllooo" and Cute?
Authority Acquired!
Chapter 19: BS and GS
Chapter 20: Tied To a Tree and BS Again?
Chapter 21: A spooky monument and new faces?!

Chapter 14: The Time Before Minecraftia! Part 3 (finale of trilogy)

639 14 5
By NotEvenOverHere

Tronity rushed away from his brother and stopped infront of the giant mess of red liquid he gave to his humans, he called "blood", placed a hand on the horrific sight and in almost an instant, the blood began to recollect itself into the open wounds and when all of it returned to its place the wound itself began to close up. Within just a few moments the human was breathing swiftly as if he hadn't taken a breath in ages.

Briphis saw this and his previous anger began to return to him as he lunged towards the human, probably going to rip him apart as before. But then Tronity stepped in between the human and Briphis. With anger and confusion in his eyes, he asked his brother why he had gotten into his way. Tronity ansswered that what his brother's motives were wrong to this ideal world they were creating which greatly upsetted Briphis. Just then, the ground beneath Briphis began to change into a mixture of different shades of red and a bright light piercing throughthe cracks of the newly made blocks.

Tronity was astonished by his brother's emense anger, so he knew to save this world from being destroyed from his brother's careless decision, he would have to defeat his brother. And so, the battle between the two powerful beings lasted for four days and four nights until it finally came to an end when Tronity held his brother by his neck, bruises all over their faces. Tronity told his brother that he never wanted any of this to happen but Briphis answered with spitting a wad of blood onto the ground and said I will not be defeated by you... I will become stronger... and when I do... I will kill you... and your human...

In almost an instant, a five high structure appeared out of the ground, it appeared to have been made out of a hard-looking, black block and in the middle of this structure was a swirly purple vortex that made you feel dizzy if you look into it for too long. Briphis was able to free himself from his brother's grip and retreated into this vortex along with the vortex loosing its swirls and the structure returning back down to the ground.

Tronity was tired... but he knew he had alot of work to do to undo his brother's destruction, starting with the human he brought back to life a while ago. He had found him in a structure far off in the distance away from the battle field. The human went out of his house and helped Tronity into his house and placed him onto his wool bed. The human rushed to one of his many chests and took an apple made of gold out, which he procedded to feed Tronity with. Tronity was astonished by this, a mere human knowing all off the skills of crafting and building. Tronity asked the human how he was able to learn all of these skills and the human merely said that he was given the knowledge of his creator when he was brought back to life. After Tronity had regianed his power, along with the human, procedded to rebuild the the human race.Days turned to months and months turned to years and in those years the human race has spread acrossed this blocky world plentifully. The humans have built amazing structures that are able to scrape th boundaries of the sky and scratch the surface of bedrock. They built many machines that can living in this blocky world much easier with the power of a blood red dust and have also built structures that help improve the skills of humans through different aspects such as one they called "parkour".

Tronity was happy to see that his creations have come so far but at the same time he grieved for them as well. Ever since the first war, Briphis left a curse upon the land where anything that roams it will most certainly be taken in the depths of darkness and that his creations would forever despise them and do nothing but plot their death. He also placed upon the land diseases and sicknesses that would make nations fall. It would seem that the curse had fallen upon his humans and the one who had nursed him to health. By that time, Tronity had given the name "Hero" to the human who was now lying on the same bed as Tronity did that faithful night. Hero had grown quite old while Tronity remained the same, what do you expect from an all powerful deity. By this time, Tronity was not able to bring Hero back to life again because the curse restrains hime from doing so. Tronity was not ready to lose Hero, so he did something that would change the world forever
.

Tronity held the hand of the very old Hero and starting from his feet, began to dissolve into bright-light dust into Hero. Tronity plan was to give up his super-being position to give Hero the power to live. As the last bits of Tronity entered the body,Hero awoke from his slumber and frantically searching for Tronity to tell him that he was feeling much better but when he realized that Tronity was nowhere in sight until Hero heard him in the back of him which he twisted around to face his old friend but to no avail. Hero thought that Tronity was playing a trick on him and Tronity said that he was not. This confused Hero quite a bit which caused Hero to ask where he was and Tronity said that he had to give up his own being to save Hero's life. Hero was astonished by his actions and a bit saddened, he asked what would the world do without him here. Tronity answered byy saying he will use what powers he has left to created new gods to rule over this world and watch over it for him and after saying this Tronity said that he will lay dormant within Hero for the time being and thats just what he did as his words began to fade away and all that was left were the words we will meet again one day...

News of Tronity going dormant had spread like wildfire and it somehow made it into the earholes of Briphis who had seemed to be over joyed to hear that his brother was gone. It would mean that it was his time to take over the land his brother had ruled over for so long. Briphis didnt waste time taking advantage of this opportunity and quickly made his attack over the overworld. Thousands creatures exited the purple swirling portal, all of them unfamiliar to the human. Standing in Briphis army were the monsters that roamed the dimension they called "The Nether". In the army there were human sized pigs with decaying skin and golden swords, flying balls of fire with rods floating around it, giant flying white squids and magma like slimes that came in three different sizes. Briphis was on a throne in the back of the army, with a smirk on his face, he expected the humans to run and die with ease but he was astonisehed to find out that they were able to stand their ground proudly. This just made Briphis' blood lust even more potent...

Just then five figures stood before Briphis' army, all of who look like they could take on the world. The figure in the middle of the group made Briphis quite upset because he was the same human that he killed and his brother returned back to life, he wanted to end Hero's life once and for all. The other four just made Briphis smirk because he recognized their powers relating to hid brother's, so he was sure that his brother was truly gone.

The battle between the overworld and the nether had finally come to the end with the nether army crumbling back to where they came from. Hero was on the battlefield standing over the defeated Briphis, he had wounded Briphis quite a bit but he had to take a couple bruises himself to show out victorious. Hero was able to destroy Briphis' iron sword that he intended to use to end Hero's life, but now unarmed, Hero raised his worn out diamond sword ready to send the final blow. Just then, Briphis body began to change to a semi-solid form and unexpectedly attaches himself to Hero's body. By doing so, the new formed Briphis began to seep his slime into Hero's wounds. He was fusing himself with Hero to tale control of him, unaware that Tronity was already taking refuge within him.

Just about halfway of taking full control of Hero, Tronity had already taken control left marks to protect what was still left of Hero. War broke out between the brothers as they decided on who will take control of the hero, Hero. As it would seem, having two minds in one body never works out, especially if its powerful beings, Hero was in horrible pain, one part of him is telling him to go left while the other tells him to go right. It gave him a brain splitting head-ache.

Just then, Hero actually felt like he was being ripped in half. Within seconds of excruciating pain, there were now two Heroes in this blocky world. But looks can be very deceiving, as the four beings that fought with Hero rush to his aid, the one named Rapier helped up one Hero and the one name Icarus held up the second Hero. Just then the Hero Rapier held up gripped his neck and held him in the air like a rag doll. The other two, Wrathbericus and Perathise looked in astonishment at the one that helped them end this war. But there was something different about that one, it seemed more evil and dark. As the second Hero arose he said that he wasn't the real Hero, it was Briphis with his body and everyone got a very frightened face as the moved away from the one that caused them all this trouble. Briphis threw Rapier towards the other two and gave off a hardy laugh following by saying that now that he has the great Hero's body, he will become the one and only ruler of this land. Broiphis summoned a fireball into his hands and was ready to fire it at Tronity (who was occupying Hero's body) and thats what he did.

Briphis was expecting to light Tronity and Icarus to cinders but strangely... he missed. Briphis was baffled by this until Tronity spoke up and said that his little curse that he placed upon Briphis was taking affect. Soon after Briphis noticed that his vision was fading drastically until he was unable to see anything, he was enraged and threatened to once and for all end his brother's life, no matter what it takes. Briphis began to shoot even more fireballs in random directions, missing everyone and everything. Tronity spoke up by saying accept the fact that you have been defeated Briphis and you can return to my side but Briphis answered by saying that he will never join his brother and ending the conversation by summoning a giant fireball and smashing it to the ground. It was a fatal tactic and it ended up killing both everyone in the blast radius.

As the humans that stayed to fight approached the newly made crater where their deceased saviors had fallen, tears were shed and as this went on a bright light appeared within the crater and the stone and dirt blocks that were destroyed began to regenerate and when it was all done only four of the heroes had returned. They wondered how they were able to be alive when the voice of Tronity echoed through the air telling them that they were given the gift of Tronity and so they may be able to be rebuilt but sadly the consciousness of my powers have been drained quite a bit so he will be sent to sleep until he is needed again and along with this ability, his brother also has it so he will be returning.

And so he did, Briphis had decided that since he was remade he will go along with a new name, something the goes with his new character and so he thought... Herobrine. For thousands of years Herobrine has been attempting to take over the overworld to widen his territory but his plans seemed to always fail the the protectors of the land but recently they have been pushed into a corner and Herobrine was about to close in on them, until... he returned... Tronity had finally returned to the group, well his consciences did. He told them that he has created a new being out of Hero's body, which he will be within, which mean he would be rebuilt so he saw it fit to ho along with a new name. So he went with the name Steve...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 11 23
One day I boot up Minecraft, and a powerful Enderman named Enderlord escapes, accidentally bringing the characters of Minecraft Story Mode with him i...
177K 10.3K 200
Elianore was a normal enderman. He obeyed his queen, even in the unimportant things, and hunted the overworld constantly in an effort to provide for...
2.3K 25 16
You're a Minecrafter, right? Why else would you read this? You take the place of your player character, Steve, but their real name is your name. To m...
73K 2K 61
Steve, an dude with a normal life, doing what Miners always do- Mine. One day he meet mobs. But they aren't just any mobs... Humanified mobs- beautif...