| Turbulence | ∘ Tommyinnit W...

By ComfortingLamp

Young avian Tommyinnit decides that after everything that's happend on the Dream Smp recently he needs a brea... More

Time For Some Change -Chapter 1-
"Welcome home" -Chapter 2-
"Since when?" -Chapter 3-
"Healing Takes Time" -Chapter 4-
"Wait!" -Chapter 5-
Heavy. -Chapter 6-
Wilted. -Chapter 8-

Bees and flower fields -Chapter 7-

236 9 3
By ComfortingLamp

"Tubbs?" Tommy realised Michael was't there anymore. "Yeah, bossman?" The avian boy  seemed to think for a moment. "Is Michael okay?" His best friend smiled at him. "He's fine, Ranboo took him earlier." Tommy let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh and Ranboo explained the whole wing thing, don't worry about it." If Tommy was being honest with himself he kind of forgot about his wings for a bit.

But to be fair he had just gone through some pretty fucking heavy stress.

"So you're not mad?" Tommy questioned sitting up in the bed and rubbing the back of his neck.

"A little dissapointed, yeah." The blonde listened carefully so he wouldn't missunderstand anything. "But i also respect your decision." 

"Anyways, how you feeling Tommy?" Tommy let out a slightly awkward laugh. "I'm doing alri-"

A loud cluck was sounded as a chicken jumped up into the bed. "WHAT THE FUCK-!?" Tommy  was extremely confused. 

He looked over at Tubbo looking for any sort of explaination. "That's Michaels chicken, i think it wanted to say hi." Tubbo chuckled saying the last part. 

"Oh." that was all the blond said. he turned his head to look at the chicken next to him.

He carefully put his hand next to the chicken as if to test it. 

The chicken seemed to be fine with Tommy as it then sat down.

Tommy then pet the small animal a few times.

"I guess the chicken is ok."

Tubbo did a little "I guess so" shrug to his best friends statement.

"Wait, how did you even find us?" 

Tubbo looked a little confused.

"You were literally like right outside snowchesters borders."

Tommy looked completely dumbfounded.

"Well that's embarrasing."

"Atleast you're fine now."  The brunett goat hybrid said.

Tubbo looked at a nearby clock. "Looks like I gotta go, Tommy?" they looked at eachother. "I can start walking back home no worries." Tubbo smiled thankfully. "Better get going then, aye?" Tommy asked. Tubbo glanced back at the clock from earlier. "Guess so, yeah"

Tommy got up from the bed and went outuside with Tubbo.

"Cya, Bossman!" Tubbo shouted to Tommy with a smile as he started running to wherever he needed to go while waving to his best friend.

"Cya, Tubs!" He shouted back, hopefully Tubbo heard him. he then did a little wave aswell.

Tommy was once again walking through the oh-so familiar forest.

He was extremely exhausted, but he needed to get home so he kept going.

That's then he remembered something. 

"Why am i even walking i literally have wings-" Tommy kind of knew why but at the same time still felt kind of dumb for forgetting. There was nothing stopping him from flying anymore. 

How nice.

The nervous but determined young boy focused. He got a proper stance just in case that would help and he opened his wings. 

and that was kind of just it. 

Tommy loved flying like this.

The wind in is face, the skies clear and blue.

It was blissful, free even.

Eventually Tommy arrived home though.

He landed on the soft snow outside the cabin. 

It was quite warm for a snowy biome at the moment though.

He walked up the stairs. 

And of course he said properly hi to Steve. He always did.

He gave him some pats before going inside the cabin.

"Hello, Tommy" By the dining table sat both Technoblade and Philza. They apperead to be, playing cards? 

"Wait, are you two playing card games?" Techno took his focus off the game they were probably in the middle of and looked over at Tommy. "You could join us y'know?"

"Sure, what game are you playing." Tommy asked the duo.

"Go fish." Tommy stared at Techno with an unreadable expression on him. "Wait, You're fucking playing go fi-" Tommy just barely wasn't able to finish the sentence as he burst out in laughter. 

Techno and Phil both just watches as Tommy was clutching his stomach while laughing.

Tommy eventually laughed slightly less so he could try to talk. 

"You're telling me two of the most powerful people on the Smp, play go fucking fish in their freetime?" Tommy still sort of laughing.

"Well, yes"  Techno said seemingly confused on what was so funny. 

"Alright, we get it Tommy- we play go fish sometimes, now do you want to join in or not" Phil had a slightly but not really annoyed tone to him.

"Might aswelll." he then sat down by the table not far from the others.

Tommy watched as Phil and Techno finished the round they were currently playing.

"Not again." Techno let out a heavy sigh. "Phil how have you won 6 rounds in a row."

"Must just be good at go fish." Phil replied proudly. 

afer several rounds of go fish Tommy decided he wanted to watch instead. 

Throughout the entire evening Philza won 17 times. Tommy didn't understand how anyone could even win that much. 

"How much go fish have you even played Phil?" Philza looked at him. "I'm not really sure, but I know I've probably played more go fish than most people over the years."

Honestly Tommy wasn't even gonna bother questioning him anymore. He was too tired for it.

"I think I'm gonna go sleep now though, had a long day." Tommy smiled at them. 

"Alright, G'night mate." Phil smiled back at him. 

Honestly god knows how long Phil and Techno stayed up playing cards and such. Oh well. They would be fine. They without doubt know how to take care of themselves.

Tommy closed the door to his room right after stepping through it. 

That bittersweet scent of vanilla and blueberries hit him once again.

He had smelled the scent countless times by now. But it still stung some part of him emotionally.

A very tired Tommy then got an idea, one he was certainly proud of.

He went over to one of his windows, staring out at the now dark sky looming above him.

He opened the window and jumped to the ground. If he hadn't have had hes wings to slow the fall he definetly would have ended up hurting himself.

He then took off flying towards the forest. The stars were out and it was beatiful. Everything seemed so pretty. The star filled sky was just so stunning.

And then he landed. The young blond was back. His and Tubbos spot. 

The large oak tree and what he came here for, the flower fields. 

He knew exactly what he was looking for, and then he found them. Peach roses. Tommy picked some of them in the moonlight until he eventuually had an entire bouquet.

Then he took of again. 

Tired but determined, the young boy flew through the night sky.

And then he finally got there.

He landed down on the grass and infront of him it stood.

A birch grave.

Ghostburs grave.

Tommy had built it himself.

He started tearing up. 

He missed him.   

And at that point he started crying. He honestly already knew he would have ended up crying though. 

Loss is hard, and Tommy of all people knew that. 

He knew he should let go. But he just couldn't. 

Softly crying he put the bouquet of peach colored roses on the grave.

He had chose them on purpose.

They were a thank you, some grattitude.

Though somewhere deep iniside his emotions he heard the same three fucking words.

He didn't wanna listen.

he didn't wanna believe them.

why would he?

It could just be his imagination right?

But he knew. 

He knew the words were true. 

no matter how much they stung him. 

no matter how much he denied it.

he knew. 

he knew.

Then he heard it once more.

"Let me go."

Even though it was internal he knew that's what  Ghostbur would have wanted.

"I'll try."

It felt as if he was lying. He didn't even know if he was being honest with himself. but the words had already come out. 

In moments like these Tommy could've sworn he felt his heart ache.

It was just one of those feelings where you probably wouldn't understand unless you felt it yourself. 

And with that Tommy decided to leave.

"Goodbye." that was all he said as he took of once again.

he eventually stopped crying on the way back home.

When he arrived he flew up to his window and entered his room from it.

He also closed the window afterwards

Then he went to sleep. 

Many thoughs racing through his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1420

Authors notes: Hello! i accidentally ended up taking a break due to being sick, lack of motivation and little time. I should hopefully be able to be more active now. I'll atleast try to be. Also, I have no intentions on abandoning this any time soon if stuff takes some time it's probably just me not having the time energy ect. so yeah sorry about that. Anyways, have a great Day/Afternoon/Morning/Night or whatever the time is where you are, Love ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 584 18
3 self inserted oc of me and my friends forcing the dream smp members watching Tommy in a different universe fate and see if a broken family can repa...
27.3K 966 30
King Phil was in the war fighting with the nether king, until he founds two little boys wondering around. The war usually brings chaos, but this time...
485K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
6.7K 315 12
Tommy expected his life to be shit. Being in the foster care system had fucked him up considering the abuse and whatnot. He still had his two friends...