๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘Š๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’...

Von linnamonrolljess

๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐Ÿฅฐ Mehr

July 1

38 1 0
Von linnamonrolljess

Dear Lee,

I miss you dearly. I wish you were here with me right now. I know that you are out with the Gyptians and helping Lyra, but I want to explore with you. It's pretty tough over here. The rules are pretty strict. If you're wondering, Beltran and I are fine. My father is kind of starting to take over my life.

Please, take me with you, Lee. I bet you're struggling without me, and it hurts me to think that. I know that I wouldn't be of much use,  ur I can to be as helpful I can possibly can. I can help you kill people, I guess.

I just want to say again that I love you, and that I miss you so much. You are the reason I am here. You're the reason I keep going.

Love, Jess <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...