☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

By giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... More

note
☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER

1K 48 49
By giyyuuii

"WHEN ARE YOU going to confess?"

Uraraka whined as she sit comfortably on Izuku's bed. His friends crowded his room as they decided to hang out—more like ask Izuku about the progress between you and him.

"We're not forcing you, it's just that Uraraka has a point. For sure (L/N) has a lot of suitors." Shoto butted in making the green boy tense, he's scared that one day he'll find out that you have a significant other that's not him.

Iida chopped his hands in the air trying to stop the two of them from pressuring their poor friend who is now lost in thought. "Stop that both of you! I'm sure that Midoriya-kun got (L/N)-san's attention. No need to rush!" He said.

Asui nodded. "That's true, it's not like she had given up on helping Midoriya so that is a plus, ribbit."

Uraraka nodded as she placed her hands together. "You have a point!" She agreed.

"Why not just give her hints that you like her? That would be easy." Shoto advised making them think about it.

"I'm not sure, he's actually quite obvious. I always see him blush every time (L/N)-san caught him looking at her during class hours. Pretty obvious for me, I probably think that she has a clue now." Uraraka shrugged making Izuku frown, was he that obvious?

"It looks like to me that (L/N)-san still doesn't know that you like her." Iida said which is a relief if it's true.

"She's naive." Shoto commented making the four look at him with an emotionless face because it's kind of ironic since he's quite naive himself.

"Coming from you." Uraraka answered earning a confused look from the half cold and half hot quirked friend of them.

"Well, Todoroki has a point. Actions do speak louder than words, maybe (L/N)-chan doesn't want to misunderstand the situation? Ribbit." Asui said.

"You're right! So let's drop some hints! Maybe text her something like, 'hey, you are crayons to my coloring book' she might get the hint." Uraraka suggested also but the others just looked at her with confusion.

"(L/N) is a person and not a crayon." Shoto said the obvious.

"I don't get how that would be a confession or a hint, Uraraka-san." Iida said and pushed his glasses up as a sign that he's thinking.

Uraraka groaned. "Whatever you guys are slow."

"I have engines!" Iida said but Uraraka ignores him.

"Where's your phone?" She asked and when Izuku didn't answer her she searched the room for it. She then saw it charging on top of his drawer.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Izuku said and stood up so he could grab his phone but Uraraka did a move she learned and pinning Izuku down.

"Get the phone!" She ordered. Izuku tried to free out of his friend's hold but it was no use. He didn't want to use his quirk afraid of hurting his friend.

With Asui's tongue she quickly grabbed his phone and handing it to Uraraka which has a victory smile plastered on her face.

"Can you please not do what I'm thinking?" Izuku pleaded as he took his phone but Uraraka dodged.

"We are not." Shoto answered for the girl.

"Uraraka-san! Guys! We should not invade his privacy!" Iida scolded them but he wasn't stopping them and just stood there. After all he wasn't against the idea but still.

Opening the phone and immediately showing his home screen wherein a picture of him and all might as his wallpaper. Izuku Midoriya didn't use any password which is a miracle.

"Don't worry Iida-kun, we won't open his gallery or second calculator or something~" She giggled.

"You're bold, Ochaco-chan." Asui said.

Scrolling through his contacts she searched for your name or someone who has a heart emoji because that must be you.

"Uraraka—"

"Don't worry Deku-kun, I wont say anything stupid." Uraraka replied still looking for your number.

"What name did you save her number with, Midoriya?" Shoto asked as he peeped at the phone too. Curious on what Uraraka will do.

"This is a disgrace!" Iida grimaced, it may look he's talking to them but in fact he's talking to himself since he isn't stopping them from such a un-human act.

"There truth is. I d-don't have her number." Izuku dropped the bomb making them freeze and slowly look at him.

Izuku sighed and quickly catches his phone when Uraraka accidentally threw it. Scratching the back of his neck because of embarrassment.

"What?! Aren't you guys been talking with each other for like almost a month now? Why don't you have her number?" Uraraka gasped.

"It's not even necessary, we see other almost every day since we're classmates." Izuku defended.

"You could have asked her number! Aren't you guys supposed to be making a progress?" Still, Uraraka can't believe the lack of knowledge Izuku has when it comes to romance.

"H-How would I know?!" He gaped and face palmed out of frustration.

Uraraka sighed before patting Izuku in the back.

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Let's call this mission as 'mission to get her number'"

.

"I am against of this so called plan! That is so reckless and a disgrace for class a!" Iida disagreed immediately as soon as he heard the plan.

"What? We're just gonna look at the class records for a second, you could do it since you're a class representative. Aizawa-sensei won't suspect you." Uraraka told the four eyes as she gave him a dead pan look but he wasn't buying it.

"I would do no such thing! As the class representative I would like it if we would drop this plan immediately!"

"Just a question, aren't you supposed to have her number since she's a co-representative of yours?" Shoto asked making them all nod in agreement.

Why doesn't he have your number?

Iida stuttered as he said the reason. "I-I'm not bold enough to ask a lady her number even if it's for class purposes! We could always meet at school and we have the same dorm!" He answered as he maniacally chopped his hands on the air, it's a habit of his.

Uraraka whistled as a way of teasing. "Oh really?"

"Yes! I could always look at her number when an emergency comes, but I don't really need it for the time being." He added.

"It's an emergency now!" Uraraka said as she shake Iida's shoulders.

"Oh, shush now."

"I guess that's a no? What now?" Shoto asked getting impatient.

"Maybe ask some of our classmates for her number? For sure they know it. I notice she's especially close with Kaminari-kun and Mina-chan so maybe we can ask them, ribbit." Asui butted in.

"Kaminari? Yeah, she's actually close with him. I often see them talk to each other in between classes. It's getting annoying, they are loud." Shoto said.

"So it settles then?" Uraraka asked and all of them agreed except for Izuku who is now having second thoughts.

Making their way towards the living room, they spotted the bakusquad playing a game.

"Kaminari-kun, Ashido, do you have a moment?" Looking up from their own phones, the five looked at each other curiously.

Bakugo groaned when he saw their questioning eyes as if asking for his permission.

"Just fucking hurry up! If we lose I'll kill you! I'm not joking!" Bakugo yelled at the two. It also somehow made the atmosphere awkward when they also saw the deadly glare that the boy gave Izuku before going back to playing.

"You heard him! looking cute as always Tsuyu-chan!" Mina winked at the girl making the latter smile.

"Thank you, Mina-chan."

"Do you perhaps have (L/N)-san's phone number? We kind of need it." Uraraka asked sweetly so that they wouldn't catch on what's happening.

"(Y/N)? Don't have her number." Denki shrugged. Making them let out an 'ehhhh'

"Why not? Aren't you two like, besties?" Uraraka asked, she's obviously disappointed.

"I guess so, aside from the fact that she uses me as a human charger. My boom heart break boohoo." Denki clutched his heart like it's aching. "She's such a user, good thing she's my bestie."

They just look at him dumbfounded because of what he said and not knowing what to respond to that.

"That's fucking corny! Hurry up you stupid extra!" Bakugo groaned.

Denki bid goodbye before going back to his seat and playing again. Obviously he doesn't want to get in trouble.

"Same as Denki. I asked for her number once but she didn't give it to me. We're close but not to the point we would text all day or something." Mina answered making them frown.

"Plan A failed." Uraraka sighed and because of that Izuku nudged on her. "What?"

"Don't say it out loud!" He whispered shouted.

"Do you need her number that much? You could ask her number one bestie, Monoma Neito, you guys know him right? From class b. I often hear them play games together, for sure he has her number." Mina said and like Denki she also bid goodbye not wanting to lose on their game.

"I guess that's the end to it." Izuku sighed. He's relieved of course but he's also feeling a little bit frustrated or it might be closer to despair. Are the both of you that close? Only Monoma knows your number.

"Oh no! It is not the end my dear, Deku-kun! You don't give up that easily!" Uraraka said poetically. As she held out her hand in the air.

Izuku groaned before shaking his head repeatedly. "We are not."

"Yes, we are."

.

"What's this? Is the world gonna end? Class a students asked me to talk with them?! Are they gonna admit that we are better? Isn't that weird?!"

Monoma's laugh is the first thing they heard as he arrived.

"Monoma-kun! We are all equal! I don't get where you got that idea from!" Iida answered.

"The world isn't ending too." Shoto added.

"Oh wow! Let's hear what you have to say then? This should be fun." The class b boy smirked as he leaned on the wall but ended up falling from the ground. He isn't even close to the wall.

"Are you alright Monoma-kun?!"

"Ugh! I'm fine! Just hurry up!" Standing up as he fixed his posture. Acting cool again like he didn't just hugged the ground a second ago.

Taking a deep breath, Uraraka smiled. "Do you perhaps have (L/N)-san's number?"

Monoma's eyes widened because of the question. Oh, he did expect them asking questions about you but it's way too soon.

He raised his brow. "And so what if I have her number? What are you gonna do huh?" He cocked his head to the side, teasing them.

"We kind of need it. Do you mind giving it to us? Ribbit." Asui said.

"Huh?! Class a doesn't have the number of their classmate? Is their bond really that shitty? How funny! A class b like me has her number and you guys don't?! How shamefu—" Kendo who appeared behind him aggressively smacked his head making him fall on the floor again.

"I'm really sorry for him! He's so rude." Kendo's apologized which they replied with a smile.

"What are you doing here?!" Monoma groaned.

"You're being so noisy, I can here you from above you know?!" The girl answered.

"Whatever. Tell them to leave already." Monoma said. He suddenly isn't in the mood to brag now.

"Actually, we're asking for (L/N)-san's number." Uraraka said and played with her hair.

"Is that so? Monoma! Why didn't you give them her number?!" Kendo's scolded the guy who just made an face.

In the end he had no choice but to give it to them since Kendo kept on nagging at him for being rude.

Monoma went inside and slammed the door shut which made them flinch.

"He's childish." Shoto commented. Iida immediately scolded him for that saying it was rude of him and they should just understand Monoma.

"Oh well, atleast we have her number. Mission 'get her number' is a success!" Uraraka shouted in joy as she clapped.

IDK ABT THIS CHAPTER, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CRACK. I MEAN ITS WAY MORE FUNNIER IN MY HEAD LMAO

URARAKA GOT A LIL BIT OOC IN HERE😖

YAH GO IZUKU MY BOI, GO CONFESS TO UR GURL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
201K 8K 23
You are a new student with an interesting quirk to say the least. As a villain, the police caught you naturally and tried to "reform" you by putting...
1.5K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...
495K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...