Proof that Tony Stark has a h...

By Alice-in-Wonderland3

Kira was the younger sister of Clint Barton. Her and her brother had grown up together like twins even though... More

Kira Barton
SHIELD
Mind Control
Meeting the Team
Monsters
Chaos
Getting Closer
The Fight Begins
Chitauri
Avengers
Tony Stark
Nightmares
Bomb Attack
Harley
Attacked
Gary
Panic
The Mandarin?
Saving My Girl
Saving the president.
Fire Control
Testing the waters
A new man
Our son
The beginning of Ultron
Author's Note
Mummy's home
Stark Party
It ends with a bang
Mind Games
The Escape House
Saving my sister
Sokovian Battle
Forever kind of family

Sokovia

510 9 1
By Alice-in-Wonderland3

The sharp tip of the ice wind rushed against my face like needles as I sprinted into the line of fire. My body was hot with sweat and my rush of adrenaline was threw the roof. Lactic acid filled my throat up, while my abdomen burned as it raised up and down quickly, to get short breaths into my body.

The constant moving of uphill and downhill was ridiculous, Sokovia had so much country land that had never been built upon or used. Nature ruled these fields and now we were in the middle of battle on them.

The Avengers and I are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia. I was making my way through the woods, fighting many soldiers at a time. It had only been two months since I was last in action and the winter days were turning into spring and the weather was getting warmer however, here in Europe it still felt like mid December time.

I was on foot running and melting my way a path to run clearly in a straight line. My powers had only grown and after taking the time to train them everyday and slowly build up my power, it had payed off. I still refused to be an official member of the team as I had a lot more to learn and needed to spend more time in the lab than on missions however, we believe that Loki's sceptre is being held at this Hydra camp therefore, I came along to assist.

Clint and Nat were in a stolen Jeep. My brother was firing away using his bow while Nat drove maniacally through the wilderness.

Tony was flying up above and using his suit to give us higher ground and see what was coming from above.

I feel like I majorly lucked out as Thor used his hammer to help him levitate and Steve was on a bike. I was the only one on foot...well Bruce was too but he's, the other guy.

All together we worked as a team, defeating soldiers and robots that slightly resembled Tony's suit but if Hydra were trying to copy his tech they weren't doing a very good job.

We were getting closer and closer to the base and I decided to finally let the heat take over my body and I soon felt and saw my familiar glow before using my powers, to burn the group of soldiers coming my way.

I did so easily and carried on.

We came up to a big drop and barbed wire was in our path. All together we easily jumped our way over and that's when I saw the gate to the base in the distance.

All of a sudden, as I was firing at some soldiers I heard Tony yell over my coms.

"Shit!"
"Language!" Steve retorted making me slightly giggle.
"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" I ask as I push a fried body off me.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." JARVIS' voice sounded in our ears.

"Loki's scepter must be here." Thor spoke over coms.

"Thor's right, Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it." I reply

"At long last." Thor mutters.

As I'm fighting I hear the roar of an engine to my left, I whip over and outstretched my hands to destroy it however, it blows up before I could do anything making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. Then just behind it I see Natasha walking up to me. I smirk in her direction.

"Thanks." I smile.
"Anytime girl." She replies.
""At long last" is lasting a little long, boys." She says into coms making me smirk again. I nod my head in agreement as I blast some men down from their machine guns.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." My brother agrees.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"" My boyfriend asks, directing the conversation away from the fight at hand.

I roll my eyes at Natasha who can only shrug in agreement. We both knew Tony the best here.

"I know. It just slipped out." Steve sighed as he threw his bike at another jeep watching it explode.

As Nat and I continue our fight side by side we see a blur and I grasp out of the corner of my eye to see my brother go down hard, with a groan. I sprint over there fast and reach him first. I roll him over onto his back and see his face scrunched up in pain and him clutching his side.

"Clint!" Nat calls as she reaches us. I cradle my brothers head in my lap as I add pressure onto his wound and take his arms away from it. It was quite deep, he would loose a lot of blood if he stays here.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve announces into coms.

"Clint's hit! Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Nat asks and soon the Hulk comes in and barrels through the bunker, destroying it.

Nat and I can both breath a sigh of relief as we focus on Clint.
"Thank you." Nat says.

"Stark, we really need to get inside." Steve tells Tony.

"I'm closing in." Tony replies.

Not long after he speaks Tony manages to blow up the forcefield of the base.
"Drawbridge is down, people." He says.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Steve tells him.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." I tell everyone.

"I can get Barton to the jet." Thor speaks up.
"No you help Steve secure the sceptre, Nat and I will get Clint back to the jet." I say in a voice that basically screamed there was no other choice in the matter.
"The sooner we're gone the better." Thor agrees with me.

"Copy that." Steve speaks and Nat and I both help Clint back to the jet. She keeps her pistol in hand and shoots anyone in our path while I focus on bigger obstructions like vehicles and machines.

As we get further out and closer to the jet the less soldiers there are, as they are all focusing on the others.

Once we are safely in the jet I place Clint on the first aid bed while Nat secures and locks us in. I get to work on bandaging and making Clint comfortable for the flight home. It would be a few hours so I put him in a drip and stopped his bleeding for now but he will need stitches. I waited until he had fallen asleep to collapse into the co-pilot chair.

I sighed out as I could now breath and waited for the others to arrive while closely listening to coms to see if they needed backup. Nat got the jet ready to fly once more and communicated back to Avengers Tower so they would know we were back on our way hopefully with the sceptre.

"Nat you need to get Bruce, the boys will be back soon, I'll watch over Clint and the jet." I tell her, she nods at me before rushing back off to get Bruce.

"We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage." Steve suddenly announced in coms. I listened in again intently ready for anything but Steve soon spoke up again.

"Guys, I got Strucker."

"Yeah, I got... something bigger. Thor, I got eyes on the prize." Tony announced and I could practically hear his smirk. I sighed in relief and waited for everyone to come back to the jet and after twenty minutes we were off, back to New York with the sceptre.

I was tending to my brothers wounds while Nat, Steve and Thor stood near. After I changed his bandages, Thor went to guard the sceptre while I sat down and held Clint's hand in mine. We didn't say anything, we didn't have to, we just enjoyed each other's company.

Bruce seemed to be taking the mission badly and was tucked away in the ship listening to opera music so loud we could hear it echoing out of his headphones. Nat followed my gaze and decided to talk to him. He needed comforting right now.

I watched their little encounter and started to smirk at Nat's shyness. Out of all people I would have never guessed she would fall for Banner. I see it though. I nudged Clint and nodded in their direction. When he saw what I did he rolled his eyes at me.

"Stop gazing at them. We're not in preschool." Clint muttered making me scoff and pout.

"Thor report on the Hulk?" Nat suddenly asked loudly.

Oh God. This wasn't going to end well. Thor had the dramatic touch with most things...

"The gates of hell are filled with the scream of his victims!" Thor announces proudly making me bite my lip hard to contain my giggles. Clint sighs and I catch Tony's eyes as he has the same reaction as me. I hear Bruce groan in his corner and Thor must have got the idea he said the wrong thing, mostly from the glare he was getting from Natasha.

"But not the screams of the dead of course, no. Wounded screams mainly! Whimpering, er, great deal of complaining and tails of, sprained delta droids and er, doubt." Thor ends quietly making me let out a light giggle earning glares from Nat and Steve.

"Banner. Doctor Cho is on her way in from Souls, is it ok if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asks Bruce from the pilot seat.

Normally Clint would be flying but er, he's a bit preoccupied at the moment.

"Er yeah. She knows her way around." Bruce agrees.

"Thanks." Tony calls.

"I'll be right back." I say quietly to Clint.
"I don't need a babysitter, especially not my baby sister." Clint mumbles, annoyed with his predicament.
"Your situation says otherwise." I tease before walking over to Tony.

"Tell her to prep everything. Clint's going to need the whole treatment." I whisper to JARVIS over Tony's shoulder.
"Very good sir, miss." JARVIS agrees.

I place my hands on Tony's shoulders and he sighs in relief as he sinks deeper into his chair.

"You're tense. Everything go to plan back there?" I ask, already knowing something was bothering Tony.

"Just saw a lot of things. Some opened my eyes more than others." He admits.
"Tell me about them." I say.

"JARVIS? Take the wheel." Tony asks as he stands up.
"Yes sir." The AI agrees.

"I'll tell you later." Tony says once he stands up. He cuts me off with a light kiss and I let him walk away.

I gaze off out the window and look at the pattern on the clouds go by. A few more hours and we'll be back in New York.

I let myself yawn and stretch a bit more before taking my place next to my brother again.

"How was your fight out there Kit Kat? You've not been to a lot of our raids." My brother asks with a small smile.

It was true, like Bruce I mostly stayed at home helping SHIELD, well what was left of it. We were now underground and working as the Avengers remotely, seeing as HYDRA caused the collapse of SHIELD not that long ago.

"You know me. I like working behind scenes a lot more than doing your job." I tell him.

"What even with your new magical powers?" Clint teases.

"Shut up." I chuckle as I flick his wrist away from me causing him to laugh to.

"Get some rest, we have some patching up to do to you when we get back." I tell him.
"Yes mum." Clint rolls his eyes once again but does close them and after a while his breath steadies. I watch over him and record his vitals until we reach the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.5K 26
❝ I spent my whole life, dedicated myself to get revenge for my family. And I will take out anyone who gets in my way, that includes you pretty boy.❞...
7.1K 192 25
WARNING: This story contains a relationship between three people! Clint and Laura Barton had decided to stay to themselves after the fight between Ca...
384K 8K 30
~ Bucky Barnes x Reader ~ You are Tony Stark's sister. You never thought you'd have to spend much time with the man who killed your parents until you...
2.4K 39 17
She was kidnapped at a very young age. Most of her memories were washed away, leaving only a few painful ones and a name. Maria. She was experimented...