(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

By smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 13

1.8K 33 22
By smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

Stefan

Anastasia Pierce:

"Hey," she stood in our dorm as i came in wiping my eyes and the letter in my hand. "What happened?" She neared me grabbing my shoulders gently.

"Uh- well i guess that's what happens when you find your father is banned from school grounds for a scandal." I blinked fast as she parted her lips then pulled me close in her arms. "I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you." She rubbed my back as my heart broke even more.

Yeah, why is all of this happening to me?

"I have a bright side though." I commented pulling back. She furrowed her brows obviously astonished. "I got a letter from a certain someone." I just waved the thought of my father from my head and yes, i was going to leave.

I was going to leave this bloody school and start over somewhere else. Somewhere like Beauxbaton or just any other school other than this one. I'm completely shattered here.

My scalp still did hurt from that strong clutch of my hair. But right now at least i knew someone I appreciate dearly was alright.

"Who is it?" She widened her eyes. "I'll tell you, but don't ask why did he send the letter or what is written inside, deal?" I raised an index at her as she nodded. "Stefan." I lowered my head before she gasped loudly.

"The hot vamp?" I could see the elation pumped out of her eyes. I nodded slowly before she started jumping in her place. "I told you!! You should date him." She tapped my shoulder.

"He's my friend, Liz. And he has a girlfriend." I shook my head at her clarifying making her scowl. "But she's not here." She groaned. "Shoot your shot." She shrugged in pride. Why the hell did i blush?

No, no. He's my friend. Plus he's at least 30 years older than me.

"Now leave me to read the letter," I gestured my hand to signal her to go away. She narrowed her eyes for a few seconds then threw herself on the bed.

I ripped the envelope eager to read it.

Dear Anna,

Thank you for writing. It was unexpected, you made my whole day up. First off, I'm sorry for aiming my wand at you. I could explain it. Really i can, but you will have to visit. I am slowly recovering, Tom spelled a spell of some kind that caused vervain to wrap around my throat from the inside. Vervain is toxic to vampires. Anyways, you will come visit me. The address is: 24 Oscar William St. Bring your blonde friend if she wants

With great gratitude
Stefan

I bit my bottom lip in. He lives in Oscar William? Where the fanciest mansions are? Shit.

I turned my eyes directly up to Liz, "you want to go somewhere cool tomorrow?" I chuckled with my cheeks hurting from smiling. "Yeah where?" She turned on her bed to face me.

"Stefan's." I sucked my lips in knowing i really did like this friendship. I didn't make friends at 11 and i made friends at 18, wow.

"Fuck yeah!" She nodded keenly as i started taking off my robe and changing.

...
:::

"Wake up, wake up!" She gathered her vigour jumping on me making me grunt. "Ow!" I squinted my eyes more shut throwing her off the bed.

"Aren't we going to Stefan's?" She poked her head up while still being on the floor. "Yeah we are, but not now. It's like...8." I averted to the other side.

Last night was a hardship to sleep. Thinking about him: how just changes moods like automatically. A second he's gentle, then he's trying to hit me. Wow. Men really like to lay hands on me don't they?

She gripped my waist taking me back to face her. "It's 2 in the afternoon." She raised her brows making me scowl opening my eyes in slits. "Shit," I inhaled massaging my face then threw the covers away.

"I told Blaise we're going shopping, so we might have to buy something on our way back." She explained making me look back at her after halfway to the bathroom.

"I'm not buying something from there." I widened my lazy eyes at her. "Why, where does he live?" She raised her brows in confusion. "Oscar William." I sighed shutting the bathroom door yet hearing her freak out. I chuckled washing my face while she laughed loudly outside.

When i came out, she was already have dressed in a suit. "Why are you wearing formal?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Are you kidding? We're going to Oscar William." She peered at me with a little of disgust.

I huffed moving to my own wardrobe and picking up an oversized wine red sweater due to the chill of the weather and a pair of tight jeans. "Hey can i burrow your boots?" I turned to her as she buttoned her navy blue blazer. "Yeah of course." She waved the wand on her bed and handed me the boots in her closet.

"Thanks." I smiled throwing myself on the bed and zipping them up. "Anytime," she started smoothing her curled her fixing herself. "You really don't have to dress formal." I shook my head chuckling.

"What if he turned out to be a really really rich business man, i mean i need a job for the future already." She shrugged looking back at me making me giggle in derision. "Alright there, miss strong independent woman, we should go." I stood up picking my brush and brushing my hair in a middle height ponytail. In the centre of my scalp and took a strand to wrap it around the hair tie.

"Can we go now?" I looked at her as she put her heals on. "Yes ma'am." She stood up quickly before i opened a drawer in my closet picking up some floo powder.

"24 Oscar William. Remember." I demanded her grabbing some of the green dust in my hand. I stood crouching too hoots. I spoke loudly and clearly before parakeet green flames caught my figure. I twirled around before falling in some kind of street.

I quickly stood up before brushing my clothes clean. I could barely open my eyes from how strong the sun was. Cold but bright today, weird. I waited for her before she appeared beside me standing stable and brushed her clothes down too.

"Well where is it?" She looked into the street in front of us filled with flying and moving cars. I shook my head before turning back and gasping loudly. I saw the classiest gates before my eyes. They were dark black with golden carvings.

"He better not." I dropped my jaws as she rubbed her eyes in shock. "I swear if he lives here, if you didn't shoot your shot i will kill you. Or i will shoot my shot." She lowly added with her pupils widening.

"Bet." I nodded making her chuckle. I stepped to the gates knocking before a little portion opened to reveal some caramel eyes. "Who are you and what's your purpose?" A soothing voice queried. "Uhm, Anastasia Pierce, i believe Stefan was expecting me." I brushed my ponytail back before they opened the gates.

"That's the blonde friend of yours, Elizabeth?" Their pixie blonde cut hid the paradise before it. "Yep that'll be me." She smiled widely before they moved away. "Get in." They had this straight unmoved face. Kind of reminding me of someone.

Then i looked deeper when i heard a sound of marble fountain near me. I widened my eyes and parted my lips at the green aisle before my eyes. Grass surrounded the ceramic tiles on the floor with some kind of marble handrail on the sides beneath plant pedestals. Then the up normally massive mansion before my eyes. It was porcelain white with a spruce blue roof. Three floored with shiny windows in front of white curtains.

"Woah." Liz muttered hanging on to the crook of my arm. "Yeah woah." I whispered back.

We followed the 6'2 figure deeper till the large syrup brown doors. They opened it coldly before we got inside the massive all white and gold mansion. "I feel like we're entering the queen's castle." She whispered to me. "I fell like we're entering paradise." I added with wide eyes as she nodded too.

"Louis," they burnt their eyes to a teenager by the stairs before he came fast rushing. "Take them upstairs to Stefan." They demanded before the onyx eyes boy nodded then smiled at us.

He lead us up the marble cold stairs to the large hallway with plenty of rooms. We followed him to some white doors then knocked as we stayed silent. "He's hot," Liz whispered before i nudged her. It was pretty obvious he was a vampire, he was too pale.

He chuckled waiting for a reply from the door. "I know i am." He arrogantly turned back smirking at her. His voice was deep and too alluring. "Enter Louis." Stefan's raspy voice answered making me part my lips. He was evidently sick.

Liz blinked in embarrassment from the new-be vampire as he chuckled then opened the door getting in. "Your guests have arrived Stefan." He stood by the door. "I know, let them in." He answered before i sped inside.

"Hey," he smiled standing from the large king bed he was resting on. I almost sprinted then embraced him intensely with relief. I shut my eyes breathing in his neck from how glad i was he was alive.

"Fuck, i thought you died." I commented while he held me back. "Oh i was about to." He chuckled after i pulled. I knitted my brows breathing fast. He sucked his lips in before flipping his eyes to Liz. "Hey," he lowered his eyes checking her out.

"Why are you wearing formal?" He narrowed his eyes causing me to split my sides at once. "Told you." I shrugged back at her parted lips. She was the only one wearing so since Stefan himself was wearing a tank top and sweatpants.

"Now that i know you're okay. You have some explanation to do." I crossed my arms raising a brow at him. He looked at me blankly for a short moment before parting his lips, "oh." He nodded. "Does she know?" He tilted his head at Liz who was checking his fireplace out. I shook my head.

He nodded, "you could wait downstairs, anywhere you like. I'll change and come down." He suggested as i agreed.

I grabbed Liz's arm  taking her out. "Do you have any food, I'm really hungry." She turned back to him with narrow eyes before we both paused and blinked after he took his shirt off. His abs.

His muscles!!

I screamed internally. He smiled, "yeah check the fridge." He raised his brows while she slowly nodded then reclined out of the room. "Don't be late." I smiled before shutting the door hastily after seeing his thumbs on the sides of his pants.

"I'll shoot my shot." She uttered the moment we got on the stairs. "So will i." I turned to her before we chuckled.

I took her to sit on the large not really comfortable but royal sofas of the living room. "He's so hot, oh dear lord." She groaned throwing herself on me. "Shut up, he's our friend end of discussion." I raised my index at her as she narrowed her eyes in confusion. I can't allow my best friend to date a vampire.

What if he wakes up one day and be like. Oh let me rip her throat out. It would be a disaster. And he knows Tom Riddle, which isn't a good sign either.

"I'll go look for the kitchen." She stood up moving away as i nodded. My brain started zoning out again thinking about what's happening at this time.

Dad's a drug dealer
I'm fucking my professor
The same one who grabbed my hair last evening
I'm in a Vampire's house
And my best friend is with me somewhere filled with blood suckers.

Wow.

"Anna," the brunette jock snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Sorry." I bared my teeth before he chuckled nodding.

"Where's Elizabeth?" He furrowed his brows. "Call her Liz, she hates being called Elizabeth." I shook my head at him before we heard some plates clap.

"Now i know where she is, shall we," he bent his arm under his shirt. I nodded wrapping my arm around it and standing up.

He opened the door passing by some vampires who were sucking on fucking blood bags. Oh my god, this is a whole cult of them. Wait, cult?

Of vampires? Then does Riddle have one too? Is he a vampire?

"How are you?" He started as we strolled in the gardens of his house. "I'm great. Other than my father's a drug dealer, I'm fine." I sucked my lips in as he scowled. "Ouch." He swallowed.

How did he make it comfortable to talk to him like that? Was it how he was kind, or his hair. I didn't really know.

"How are you." I leaned against him feeling my boots dig into the newly trimmed grass. "I'm great too, other than my girlfriend sleeping with my brother at home. I'm fine." He sighed making me part my lips. "Shut up!" I widened my eyes at him slapping my mouth.

"I'm serious. He's already in love with her. And now, she's in love with him too." He cocked his brows before i wrapped my arms around his torso to comfort him. "I'm sorry. Without knowing your dick of a brother i already know you're better." I shrugged making him chuckle.

"Now why did you hold your wand against me?" I raised a brow. The sun completely blinded me while it glistered my face. "I had to. One: Klaus said that you were some kind of special to Riddle. And i told you to stay out of it, i had to force you somehow." He shook his head explaining making my heart twirl then fall to my legs.

Special to Riddle. Oh Stefan i really hope i was. Even in the slightest. My breath broke for a second.

"Yeah, so special." I chuckled with self pity making him scowl. "I don't matter to him. He said it and proved it. Plus like i told you, he's my professor." I shook my head shrugging. Yeah my professor, I'd prefer to convince myself that. I'd prefer to think of myself as his fuck toy, more than something special.

Because if i did, than this thought might drag feelings in. And I didn't want them. Maybe I didn't. For they might push me to not transfer, to want to see him each now and then. For my heart to skip beats when he walks by, for my brain to think about him all night long. And I didn't want them. I might be sinning, but at least I'm not proud of it. If i started catching more feelings, i might feel shameless.

I might like him. Worse: i might love him. And I don't want to fall in love with someone who smiles when pain gathers around. I want to fall in love with someone who laughs at my jokes, my sarcasm. Someone who looks me in the eyes and doesn't drag them away until he spells a three word sentence to my face. Not someone who messes with my brain to cause me to want to break each second.

"And do all students at your school fuck their professors?" He narrowed his eyes causing me to gulp and halt in place.

I widened my eyes as he turned back, "I didn't touch-" i cleared my tone to eradicate the high tone, "I didn't touch Riddle." I forced an awkward smile on my face.

He chuckled lowering his head at me, "then who was screaming his name in his office during the night of the yule ball? Klaus?" His name mentioning caused me to snort covering my mouth with my hand.

I bit my lip. Alright, he caught me. It's just him, fine. "Fine," i slapped my thighs with a smile on my face. "You caught me, now don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know." I shook my index at him as he nodded keenly.

I wrapped my arm around his again. "Klaus." I repeated his suggestion hating myself that i could fucking imagine it.

"How did you hear me?" I narrowed my eyes. "I'm a vampire, well we are." He shrugged. "You and Klaus. Klaus heard me too?!" I widened my eyes before he inhaled from his teeth. "Shit." I shook my head. Then we started strolling just talking. And talking and talking.

He was actually a really good person.

Elizabeth Winchester:

I was starving. Like almost engulfing Anna, but I couldn't do that since I'm not a cannibal. Kind of.

I reached the kitchen. It was tortilla brown shade marble counters. A lot of marbles in this house. Who built it. I opened a cabinet before a few plates came rushing out it. And me being me of course, i caught them. Anna's been acting weird lately.

Like she's in the magical FBI and there's something she must hide. Otherwise our world will fall apart. It annoyed me, but I didn't really want pressure her. She already has enough on her back.

I placed the plates back before advancing to the fridge. I pulled the door vigorously since it was almost sealed shut. I checked it out. Wine, champagne, bourbon. Blood, blood. What the hell? Oh that's right, he was a vampire. A hot one too.

Then finally i found something eatable. There was this shut pack of weird berries. And i was hungry, I didn't know what the hell was that. I had no idea that there were slate coloured berries on this earth. I ignored everything telling me it's poisoned and picked it up. If it's poisoned, at least i would be dying filled.

I shut the door only for a tall figure to appear standing behind it with his hands behind his back. The blonde thousand year old werevamp stood behind it looking up at me with the corner of his eyes. I jumped back inhaling sharply.

"You." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Hello Elizabeth." He smiled at me forcing a sneer out of my facial expressions.

"Get away from me, I'm only here because Anna told me i could come along, and she is here for Stefan. Not you." I took the berries on the counted before in a flash he sat on the other side on a chair.

I flinched backing off right away. "You should stop doing that, before you even start it." I raised my index at him before he sucked his lips in nodding.

I popped the lid open before immediately grabbing one and checking it out side to side. "Lustac berries?" I murmured to myself realising that type. It was the one no one can buy due to its price and effect. It's said to get the person jumping merry after a few berries.

"Do you like it?" He lowered his head making me scowl again. "One: it's non of your business. Two: I haven't even tried it." I burnt my eyes through him before throwing it in my mouth. And holy shit! This was the best tasting fruit i have ever had on my tongue.

I was almost going to shut my eyes and groan in satisfaction but I remembered that the person in front of me tried to kill Anna. "How is it?" He politely asked making me raised my eyes from the berries up to him in a second. "Why so polite huh? You tried to kill my best friend." I raised my brows at him with a raised disgusted tone.

"I fancy you," he verbalised right away causing me to scoff throwing another berry in my mouth. "Fancy me?" I mimicked his British accent. "You've known me for like two days." I narrowed my eyes at him chewing with my palm in front of my mouth.

"Is it so hard for someone to like another?" He tilted his head as i uncontrollably bit threw another berry. "You tried to kill Anna, so yeah i believe you're heartless to try and kill this innocent butterfly." I swallowed stretching on my toes.

"Can i take off my heels?" I cut him off before saying anything before he gestured his hand telling me it was okay. "Oh you're best friend is way far from innocent." He tilted his head before i groaned in disgust.

"Ugh, your voice is annoying me. Leave me alone." I stepped away with the berries and the heels in my hands. "C'mon!" He followed after me, "I'm not a bad one I promise." He slapped his sides.

I turned back. "You're a thousand year old animagus vampire who has probably killed a lot of people throughout your journey and again for the millionth time, you've tried to kill Anna," i narrowed my eyes explaining with a hand in the berries and the other holding the pack.

"Well Anna froze me and lit me on fire too." His  green eyes widened towards me as he shrugged. "Yeah...because she's a badass." I blinked turning back. I'm not talking to a guy who attempted to kill my best friend for no reason.

And he could kill me too. Who said he won't? Although i really do enjoy the chase. I smiled a little while moving back to Anna in the living room. But she wasn't there.

I huffed throwing my heels beside me and sitting down. He flashed again sitting beside me yet i kept my face forward. "What do you want? Mr werevamp." I sarcastically asked ruffling through the most delicious berries i have ever tasted. Like wow!

"Talk to me," he leant on his elbows on his knees trying to catch my eyes. "Talk to you?" I chuckled as he raised his brows. What was wrong with that? I guess nothing, yeah. I don't like being quiet anyways.

I swallowed keeping my eyes with his for a few seconds. He pushed his perfect lips out for a second before i accepted my fate. "Fine." I leaned back in my seat. He smiled widely, "but!" I raised my index. "Don't try and flirt with me." I widened my eyes before he raised his hands up in surrender.

His beard was perfectly shaved into shape with his light moustache and his red plumped lips. His curly blonde hair was also perfect. If he's as evil as Anna says, why was he beautiful? My heart skipped half a beat after he chuckled.

I mean after i walked in this morning on Blaise and Astoria, it gives Klaus a ticket to speak to me. He will always keep hurting me.

"You start," he smiled tapping my arm. "Let me search for a question then.. dadadada. How about, do you have siblings?" I raised my brows tilting my head. "I do, five. Two women and three men." He declared making me drop my jaw.

"Wow! That a lot much. Where are they?" I blinked as he parted his lips as if he was trying to figure out an answer for that. They were dead?

"They're... around." He nodded his vague answer while i had my forehead knitted. "Ookaay." I prolonged it. "Which one of them are you the closest with?" I queried.

"They're ranked. Elijah is the closest one to me, then Rebekah, then Freya, then Kol then at last Finton." He described as i listened closely admiring lowly the long list of siblings. "Rebekah is the youngest among us." He tilted his head as i inclined.

"Woah," i chewed on more berries. "You like those?" He smirked at me before i felt the effect of it kick in then chuckled while nodding keenly. He smiled back at me making

Anastasia Pierce:

"15 fucking years and then he comes back to steal your girl?" We sat on a bench outside as i widened my eyes. "What can i say? Damon's a dick." He sighed sinking in his seat and parting his legs.

"You're damn right he is." I nodded with a chuckle. "But he's my brother, and unfortunately I'm stuck with him forever." He slapped his lap before i smoothed his arm. "He'll come around, to apologise or check up in you, but I'm sure he will." I smiled tilting my head before he turned his head to me right away.

He kept staring at me for more than a few seconds. "What?" I shook my head at him. "You're a really good person," he lowered his head. "You apparently haven't experienced my sass." I stirred my head backwards before he chuckled.

"Can i ask a serious question now?" I raised ab row before he nodded. "What's your cult?" I questioned curiously. Yes, he's a good friend. A really good one indeed, but that group of retching vampires inside freaked me out to be here.

"Uhm, in our world. There are supernatural creatures. Werewolves the least population, Vampires in between, and witches and wizards: which is the most. From every faction comes up these gang who want to take control of everything. Feared by others and respected. Klaus being three of them, wizard, wolf and vampire thinks that he must rule everything. Everyone should answer to him." He explained as thoughts ran miles per hour in my head.

Alright if Klaus wants everyone to answer to him, what does have to do with Riddle. And I don't believe that our defence against dark arts professor has a gang of witches and wizards who want to destroy the world and rule it.

"Klaus encourages vampires werewolves and wizards and witches to join him so that they could own glory and power. That they could be unstoppable." He clutched his fist. "And you believe so?" I tilted my head. "Although I'm forced here, I'd be lying to say I don't." He lowered his head making me part my lips.

"And how exactly do you plan on ruling the world mr Salvatore?" I widened my eyes with my heart halting for a second. "Fear." He shrugged. My heart dropped and my lips parted with shock. "Terrorism?" My tone was high before he turned to me.

"No." He shook his head keenly. "We feed, we don't kill. We're not death eaters." He narrowed his eyes in disgust. "Death what?" I scowled. Great, now there's more than one terrorism gang. Nice future awaits us.

"You'll know very soon." He gulped as i sucked my lips nodding. "This conversation just got too dark." I sighed resting back on the bench as the sun started to set slowly. "Doesn't this guy have any parents, siblings to stop him from whatever he's trying to do." I shrugged shaking my head. "Oh he has a lot of siblings. But they're kind of a sleeping beauty spell, all five of them." He explained as i furrowed my brows.

Klaus had five vampire siblings. "Who casted the spell?" I stirred my head backwards. "Klaus." He hesitated before hitting me with that weird piece of info.

"Damn. Dude really needs a psychologist." I chuckled before he scoffed.

"Let get inside, Liz's probably wondering where am i?" I huffed standing up. "About that." I sucked his lips in after i turned back. He looked blankly at me, just blinking before I understood.

"He's inside?" I lowered my tone before he nodded. "Fuck, why are we still here. C'mon, before he eats her." I pulled his arm up trailing him behind me from his forearm while he chuckled.

"I'm more worried that she might eat him. She still sounds like she's eating." He chuckled making me scoff. "Let's just get inside and save them." I looked back at him with narrow eyes due to my wide smile.

I never actually trusted someone that fast. Stefan was that kind of person that i would definitely trust with my drink at a party. Also my life in a war. He was too gentle sweet and forbearing. I felt comfort and tranquil, it was like it was his purpose. Comfort because even though i told him about my father as we spoke, he didn't judge me. I think it was because his own father killed him. I don't know. But even when he told me that he kill him after that, I didn't feel like i should judge him. I mean; he trusted me with such scandal, why would i judge him.

"Liz!" I widened my eyes rushing inside. "Hey Anna," she waved at me sitting in front of the blond monster. "Hello Anna." He smiled back at me. I raised my brows sneering at him.

"Shut up." I raised my index to him. I didn't really care if he was a millennium years or that he was a lot of things in one. All i knew was that I'm not allowing her to sit with him.

"Dinner is on its way, you can leave that for now." He picked a weird pack of even weirder berries from her hands. "Leave her," i burnt my eyes through him.

"Ouu scary." He smirked before flashing his eyes and fangs. "Ew, this is starting to bore me." I scowled before he dropped his face. "We're here for Stefan, not you." I raised a brow picking her from her arms and taking her on my lap so i could hold her away from him.

"This just makes you even more alluring." Stefan commented throwing himself on a chair. I smiled rolling my eyes at his comment. "Thank you, hot vamp." She held her locked palms up as i furrowed my brows.

"What was she eating?" I turned to Klaus. "Those berries can delight one's mood. Depends on how angry or blue they were." He explained sinking in his seat.

"You were blue my dear?" I brushed her hair back as she nodded throwing herself at me.

...

We sat around that fancy glass table, me and Stefan on a side and Liz threw herself anywhere which ended up beside Klaus across us.

I kept twirling my fork in the pasta while Liz kept engulfing it like air. "This is so good." She groaned  chewing with the red sauce covering her lips. She really didn't expect that. She was already out of her blazer and heels. Slowly stripping, well what can i say. That's her. I was just out of my boots.

"So Eleanor left you?" She furrowed her brows at Stefan surprised. To be honest, i was entirely shocked. This bitch needed her ass kicked. "Elena," he corrected her.

"Lucky you!" I could feel anger now radiating off her. But this is a different kind of anger. Oh no. She's going to spill the story of her life in third person. Shit.

He stirred his head forward tilted. Klaus was just glaring at her like she was a whole painting of beauty. But he's not allowed to like her, so i kept throwing him dirty looks.

"Excuse me?" Stefan shut his eyes. "Yeah! Because now that you're single. You could do anything you want." She widened her eyes that i knew something happened before i woke up between her and Blaise.

"You could easily just hook up with anyone!" She kept stabbing her chicken with the knife and fork. "Liz," I whispered, but she didn't even look at me. "You could sleep with someone and wait until she walks in on you and her in your room. All she wants to say was that she was going shopping with her best friend, but she's actually going to a vamp and a werevamp's house." She raised her brows then threw the fork in her mouth chewing on the chicken while i watched her break in anger.

Blaise has really got to stop messing with her brain, she doesn't deserve that. She never did, she never will.

"And by a horrible coincidence!" She again speared the pasta, "those are the two her best friend hooked up with before," she tensed her face muscles causing me to choke on the saliva in my mouth then gain back sound when he smoothed my arm. "Because! When she walked in on you before, she got too damn insecure about everything but her best friend being the best best friend in the world took her to a night club to gain back her confidence." I sucked my lips in blushing at the cutest compliment from her

"And she did she gained back her confidence, because she got railed so hard by someone with a bigger dick than yours." She caused me to snort, Stefan to slack his jaws in offence and Klaus to blink with a sucked lips realising it. He leaned against me, "who hurt her?" He whispered after noticing it was all her.

"Blais Zabini," I whispered back through bared teeth before he went back in his position. She kept trying to hold her tears back. "And at the time she was getting railed, her best friend was about to get murdered. So she feels guilty about all of it and decides to stick to you" Her tone started breaking before i tapped the table for her to look at me, but apparently she wasn't done.

"And then you go and Fucking! Hook up with someone once again!" She dropped her fork raising her anger all to him before i reached my hand grabbing hers.

"Who did that love?" Klaus turned to her causing her to snap out of her anger and sadness. "Stefan." She gritted her teeth before he dropped his jaws raising his arms up in surrender.

"Liz," i tilted my head to her before she realised it too. "Did i say too much?" She rested her eyes at me as i sucked my lips in nodding. "I'm sorry," she wiped her eyes aggressively while i smoothed her other hand and she held it.

"Oh no worries, i personally enjoyed it." Klaus raised a hand to his chest before she turned to him holding eye contact for two seconds making him part his lips.

Why did they just do that?

"I'm still just astonished that one caused you to be insecure," he threw her a comfort smile before a little fire ignited in me.

Envious fire. I took my hand away smiling at her but tensing my fist under the table. Jealous two hoots. She's got a a bad guy falling for her, why can't i have anyone fall for me? Even the guy who i try for, found out my father was a drug dealer.

Was it me? Or them?

Then both of them flashed their eyes after clearly sensing something. I halted looking at Stefan, "what's going on?" I queried before he held an index to his lips. I nodded looking back at Liz. A whole minute passed of silence and fret

"Seven?" Stefan turned to Klaus. "No, he's with them. Him and her. Nine." He answered before Stefan furrowed his brows at him. "He's planning something," he sighed before i turned to him quickly.

"Who's here?" I widened my eyes at him before he shook his head not wanting to tell me. "Death eaters, that's what i can tell you." He lowered his head making my heart drop and my lips part with my breath weighing.

"Come," Klaus stood up grabbing Liz from her waist. "You too," Stefan held my waist tight to him as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "I could hear your heart thumping my eardrums Anna, calm down," he smoothed my hair as i nodded breathing a little slowly. "I won't let them hurt you don't worry." He whispered causing me to slowly like him even more. Wow, someone protecting me.

"What are you doing?" Liz tried to fight him. "Liz," i slapped her punching arms.

"Stop," i assured her before she shook my head at me in confusion. "Death eaters are really bad people. Stay still." That's was the last thing i said before Stefan flashed us in a moment somewhere like a tunnel deep upstairs then down underground.

It wasn't even a second, but i knew the directions. Klaus came with Liz in his arms before putting her down.

"Now what's going on?" She raised her voice before i wrapped a palm around her mouth hushing her. "Don't. Make. A sound..." I whispered in her ear leaning against the rocks. She tried looking back at me yet i kept her still. I could feel worry coming out of her two.

"Don't try to move out of here." Klaus raised his index against her as she nodded. "Anna, don't speak of move in the slightest. No matter what you hear, or what happens?" Stefan murmured as i nodded keenly.

"Why now though?" Klaus turned to him whispering with irritation. "He knows." Stefan slapped his head. Who the hell was he? The death eaters' master or whatever.

Oh if i just find out his identity, i will straight up go to the Aurors. And then i could work with them, but first kill the person willing to kill people.

"She said," Klaus started before he hushed him aggressively. They both took a glimpse at Liz and I before they flashed out of the tunnels.

I slowly took my hand off Liz's mouth. "What are death eaters?" She whispered still leaning on my chest. "Bad guys, like worse than the bad guys. They kill people." I explained resting my head back before slowly slipping down and sitting down. She followed shortly but sat across me.

"Don't allow Klaus under your skin." I burnt my eyes through her. "I won't. He's putting his siblings into a sleeping beauty charm and he's way too old for me and he tried to kill you." She gulped then shook her head explaining. "Good." I didn't care if he really told her about his siblings, all i cared about was that she's not allowing hum near her.

And then we just stayed quiet just playing with our hairs or clothes. "Nothing here, my lord." We heard an echo from above us. Lord? Lord of the rings, ha ha ha.

I slapped a hand on my mouth trying to keep my stifled laugh in. My thoughts really don't understand what timing means.

"You have no permission! To come into my house! And look for your minions!" This was Klaus's roar. And then it went silent, either they silenced their speech. Him and whatever lord of jewels with him or he was just really quiet and stable. Or just mute.

Liz gasped holding her knees closer, i looked up at het smoothing her kneecaps. "Don't be afraid, we're safe here." I lowered my head. She nodded silently before she crawled lying in my chest.

...

"Anna," Stefan came stumbling after approximately half an hour. "Stefan, what happened?" He looked injured. "A spell, it doesn't matter, let's just get you out of here." He looked bleeding. I though vampires could heal.

I stood up with Liz before catching him up and throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Why is it always you?" I narrowed my eyes as he chuckled. "I was actually going to ask you the same thing." He smiled while i helped him from the way he came.

I helped him up some stairs before Liz aided too. "C'mon, one last step." I smiled before he grunted stepping up.

"Louis!" He called out before that teenager vampire came rushing. "Take them back to Hogwarts, make sure they reach their dorms safely." He shook his index at him. "And get me tessa." He balanced himself on a wall.

The pale hottie called out that name before a really really hot dark skinned lady came rushing to him. "Stefan, did they get you?" She looked too damn worried before she grabbed him. He nodded after he had his arm around her neck. God, she was so fucking hot.

"Both of you, follow me." Louis pointed us to follow him. "Accio heels and blazer." Liz caught her attire in her hand.

He stood somewhere then shut his eyes grabbing both our waists compact. He grabbed a pedestal of some kind before we started spinning in the air madly. My breath hitched unable to recognise something like so. "Port key. Don't let go," it was like he read my thoughts. I nodded in his grasp before we fell standing in one of the hallways.

"Thank you Louis, we could take it from here." Liz turned back to him. "Stefan said to the dorms," he shook his head. "I don't really care, go." She widened her eyes at him before he looked her up and down in disgust then disappeared.

"Rude," i commented at her before she shrugged. "I thought he would've said goodbye," she murmured to herself before i scowled in confusion. "Who?" I neared her after she stepped a few steps forward.

"Oh you heard that?" She sighed, "it was an internal thought, forget it." She shook her head in disappointment. I prolonged an exaggerated sigh from my nose realising who she meant.

Although she's not allowed to like someone like him, or even think of him. She could've still talked to me. "Villains suck, trust me." I wrapped my arm around hers before she looked to the side throwing a smile at me.

"I love you," she smoothed my arm. "I know, i love me too." I boasted shrugging, lying yes. But fake it till you make it baby.

She scowled in disgust, "I'm kidding, i love you too." I kissed her cheek before we reached the common room.

There were a lot of students gathered there. Some on the couches holding their heads like they were going to fall or something. Others just pacing around nervously. "What's going on?" I stepped in before Damon stood from the couch nearing me quickly.

"Hey," i smoothed his troubled shoulders. "Anna, I'm going to ask you probably one of the most inappropriate question ever, alright?" He held his palm up as i nodded.

Inappropriate? I mean... okay ;) ask whatever you want handsome.

"You do drugs?" He breathed hastily before my heart dropped with my face. I gulped, "from time to time yeah." I nodded slowly turning back to Liz who just shrugged clueless.

"Well do you know who sells you the drugs? Or are you like us?" He tensed his jaws causing me to blink clueless. "What does that mean?" I shook my head at him.

"Until this morning," he stomped his feet, "this very morning, I'm so sure of it. We all remembered who was our supplier and then... we just... don't. I mean look at Joshua." He caused me to part my lips gasping beneath my breath before he placed a hand on my waist causing my heart to pump elsewhere.

I gulped before i looked back at Josh, who was uncontrollably swinging in his seat disturbed. "He's an addict, and now, he doesn't remember the supplier either. He's freaking out, i mean we do remember that he was a man, but we don't remember his voice, his face, his name. We're just completely clueless." He explained causing me to realise what just happened and uncontrollably smiled widely.

I won't be having to transfer, I'm staying at Hogwarts.

"Uh..." i acted unhinged once more. "I have no idea, i..." acting button pressed. I held a hand to my temple before hissing like pain then grunted. "Anna?" He caught me in his arms causing a little corner to contort up my lips.

"Agh." I whimpered pressing my hand against my head once more. I breathed holding his forearms then pulled back looking up at him with 'disturbed' eyes. "I'm sorry, i have no idea. It's just like i know who it is but I can't remember." I spoke gulping with hand gestures. Now i actually love myself.

"Same as everyone, it's alright." He shook his head widening his blue eyes at me. "I'll try my best to remember, once i hopefully do, you'll be the first one to tell." I prolonged my own breaths like panting before stepping away.

I couldn't keep acting. I needed to smile. "Of course, have a nice night Anna," he shot a little smirk inclining before i moved back to Liz.

"He held you?" She grinned at me as i nodded keenly. "I need to pee, I'll rush," i declared before rushing to our dorm.

I opened the door then sprinted into the bathroom shutting the door. I jumped in place with glee chuckled escaping my lips and silent screams out of my mouth. Everything just turned unicorns and rainbows again.

If it's actually him, then... i might actually let myself feel something for him. Just a little, not so much and not hatred. But my gratitude can make it more than a little. But no.

Fuck it. I'll just leave it to my heart this time. Yes, he's evil, but at least he saved me from my greatest fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.8K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...
56.6K 1.9K 32
"My first misfortune was being born a rarity in the magical world: a True Seer. My second was catching the Dark Lord's eye." The first book in what I...
588K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1M 16K 72
"Why don't you just leave me alone?" I spit at him, the anger laced in my voice angered him and I loved it. I watched as he clenched his jaw, staring...