𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝟑𝟖 - 𝐲𝐛

By kaylakyzzz

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲... More

𝒁𝑬𝑹𝑶 - 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 • 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝟑𝟖
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑.
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

458 30 42
By kaylakyzzz

+TWO MONTHS LATER.
MAY 1993

10 MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING.

KENTRELL POV:

I woke up to loud cries coming from the twins room. I saw that Kayla was already trying to get up.

"No, it's okay go back to sleep, ima sort it out." I said to her kissing her cheek. She nodded lying back down.

Walking into the twins room I saw Kai crying. I picked her up hugging her, kissing her face making her calm down.

"It's okay Kai Kai I'm here."

I took both the twins downstairs and put them in their seats. "Your mama should've left you some milk or food somewhere." I said to them.

Kai was still sniffling rubbing her eyes as Kacey was knocked out in his seat, with his hair all in his face.

"K!" I shouted. "WHAT?" She replied. I waited for her to come downstairs as she mugged me but then went to kiss both the twins.

"You called me and didn't reply. What is it?" She said with an attitude.

"Aight now don't get mad, your ass put their bottles and food somewhea and I can't find it." I said to her.

She went to the one of the cupboards and tried to reach for their food. I bit my lip pressing my body behind her.

"Kentrell you know we can't have sex for now, stop teasing me. You have two children you can entertain." She groaned.

I saw Kai make grabby hands towards me making me pick her up kissing her. "Hey fat girl."

She really looks just like me, I feel bad for K.

I her and Kacey to the bathroom, washing them. I looked at Kacey and saw that the scar Kayla was talking about.

It looked liked mine when I was younger. I didn't want him to be like me, hopefully he doesn't turn out bad.

To think that they were born two months ago was insane, I mean they are fully grown their like toddlers.

Putting their clothes on, I took them back downstairs seeing that their food was already there.

Kayla fed Kacey and I fed Kai. "They look so big for their age it's crazy." Kayla said making me hum in response.

"The doctors were confused about that too. As long their healthy that's all that matters." She said feeding Kacey as he asked for more.

"Kai's hair is growing so long." I said playing with her hair. "Gets it from her mama." Kayla replied making me laugh.

"Don't be acting like my hair ain't long too." I said. "Did you forget nappy aswell." She said, plaiting Kai's hair.

Someone knocked the door making me grab my strap. Opening the door, I see it was Ben.

"Waddup, I come to see your kids. Ay, come here right now." He said allowing himself and his fat ass girl in.

Ben's girl walked into the kitchen and was on her phone while Ben stuck by me.

"Look at lil top and lil Kayla." Ben said picking up Kacey.

"If you don't put my son down." I said making him put Kacey on the couch.

I turned cartoons on for them, as me and Ben sat down. Kayla went off somewhere to do whatever she does.

"Have you told her?" Ben asked me.

"No nigga I ain't gonna tell her. Plus what makes everything worse is that Kacey is gonna be just like me but 10x stronger. She gonna find out I mean look at the scar." I showed him making him nod.

"Her daddy gonna be plotting something, you need to marry her ass quickly." He said to me.

"Aint no rush. I showed that nigga a lesson the first time and I'll be waiting for the next." I told him.

"How they grow so quickly, it's your weird ass genes." Ben said laughing. "You act like you ain't the same." I joked making him kiss his teeth.

"How you get ole girl pregnant." I said referring to Ben's girl. "Ion even know, shit happens." He shrugged.

"You need to stop treating her like shit tho." I said, "When she learns to not act dumb then I'll stop."

Kai started whining, so I put her on my lap. She is so beautiful. Playing with her toys, a knock came at the door.

"Ben get that for me." I said as he got up opening the door revealing Corey.

"We ain't asked you to help us nigga why you here." Ben said making me laugh. "So I can't see my godson and god daughter?" Corey said making his way over here.

"You have a whole pregnant ass girlfriend at home, why the fuck are you here?" I said covering The twins ears.

"YB you ain't shit." Corey said causing Ben laugh.

"Needed a break from her ass don't get me wrong I do love her but her being pregnant making a nigga get grey hairs and shit."

Kayla came back downstairs kissing me on my lips once then going to Kacey. I should let her spend time with Kai because I always have her.

"Where's Carmen?" Kayla asked Corey.

"Probably with Dave." Ben mumbled making Corey turn his head into his direction.

"Aye I'm just saying they are getting close." Ben said. "I'm finna head out check on profits and get the guns ready, we're leaving." He said rushing out the door.

"You think she's cheating?" Corey asked me and Kayla. We both shrugged our shoulders.

"Ari called me." Kayla told me making me scoff.

"What she want." I said to her. "She said that she wanna come see the twins whilst she still here." I shook my head no.

"Why!" She said. "She put you through shit saying I'm controlling you, feeding you lies And now she wanna see our kids. She's fake K." I told her.

"Please." She said kissing all over my face rubbing my crotch at the same time.

She knows what she's doing.

"Fine."

"Come upstairs I'm waiting for you." She whispered in my ear walking off.

"Corey look after them, if they make the slightest sound I'm killing you." I warned him.

"You acting like I ain't got a kid on the way nigga. Go get your dick sucked and shut the fuck up." He replied, picking Kacey up.

I walked upstairs into our room, instantly being pushed on the bed.

Mature content.

Kayla unbuckled my trousers sliding them down. She brought my dick out of my boxers instantly starting to jerk me off, then paused.

See with Kayla her head was amazing. Out of my 25 years of living she has given me the best head in my life.

She used her small hands wrapping around my dick making me hiss from the sudden touch. She licked from the base always to the top allowing pre cum to ooze out of the tip.

"Stop teasing K." I breathed heavily.

She tied her hair into a ponytail as she lowered her head towards my shaft.

Grabbing her head she bobbed her head up and down making me throw my head back. "Fuck Kayla." I groaned; she started taking control slapping my hand away.

She played with my balls; toes instantly curling as I felt myself nearly about too nut.

"Shit."

"Get up, your bitching me out." I pulled her up.

"We're fucking right now." I said pushing her down.

Sliding her panties to the side, I slowly entered her making us both moan lowly. After pausing for a while, I made a pace stroking in and out of her.

"Fuck!" She shouted but I quickly covered her mouth remembering that they were downstairs.

"Gotta be quiet baby, you don't want them to hear us hmm?" I said in her ear nibbling on it aswell.

Turning us over, I pounded into her, but not too hard, making her moan not caring anymore who could hear her. After a few more strokes we both reached our climax, as she released onto me.

I pulled out because I knew she didn't want anymore kids for now. Breathing heavily I cleared the mess up, looking at Kayla asleep.

After me and Kayla finished, I remembered I left Corey with my kids. Going downstairs I see Corey with Kacey sleeping on his chest and Kai sitting watching tv.

"Hey Kai Kai." I said to her making her smile crawling to me. "I heard you and your Mrs having fun upstairs, loud asses." Corey mumbled still sleeping.

"You cheat on your home girl ion wanna hear it." I said to him. He excused me turning his sleeping position getting comfortable in the chair. "Don't get too comfortable now."

"K. Me and Kai are gonna get food!" I shouted getting an okay response. I held Kai in my arms as I went outside. Putting Kai in the car seat I got to the front starting the car up.

I was driving then I noticed a certain car has been following me. Making a few sharp turns I saw that they were still there.  Checking the rear view mirror it was hard to see who it was since their windows were tinted.

This shouldn't be happening right now, especially with one of my children in the car.

I got my silencer out shooting one the tires, seeing Kai still asleep. I let out a low breath as the car slowed down.

We need to move back to LA.

——————————————-

"You following him KD?"

"I got shot at and I think he has a child in a car."

"A child?"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"Don't get smart with me. If he has had a child with her."

"Was it a boy of a girl?"

"Couldn't tell."

"Get of the car and fucking walk to see."

————————————

KAYLA POV:

Waking up, I went downstairs to see Kacey on the counter making a mess. Corey was still sleeping. "Corey get the hell out of my house." I shouted in his ear making him jump up grabbing his gun.

"Put the gun down, you ain't scaring no one. you let him do this?" I asked him. He shrugged leaving.

I walk over to Kacey bringing him down of the counter. He ran off into the living room doing whatever. This boy is gonna kill me.

Hearing the door ring stopped me from cleaning the mess up. It was Kentrell and Kai , Ari with suitcases.

"I see you met my daughter." I joked making her nod. I stood aside letting them all in. "K I got you some food." I heard Kentrell say putting Kai next to Kacey.

"Thank you!" I smiled kissing his lips as Ari chuckled. "Don't start please." I said to Ari.

I grabbed her hand taking her into the living room, seeing the twins playing with each other. They were getting so big. "This is Kai." I said pointing to her, "This is Kacey." pointing to him as he frowned.

"You pick the names?" She asked me making me shake my head no. "Trell did." I replied rolling her eyes in response.

"They look like him a lot." She said picking up Kacey.

"What's this scar underneath his eye, Kayla?" Ari said rubbing over it making Kacey squirm and whine. "Does it hurt him." Looking at closely.

"I really don't know, Kentrell said this a birthmark but he has the same thing." I said making her slowly nod.

Kentrell came in the living room going over to Kai. He saw Ari with Kacey and looked at me.

"Kentrell is that a birthmark because it looks like yours but more faint." She said squinting her eyes at Kacey then looked up at him.

"YB to you and it's not your child so it's none of your concern." He said playing with Kai's hands.

"Well YB you should really go to a doctor about it because every time I touch it, he whines." She said.

Kentrell walked over to Kacey picking him up into the air making him smile. He looked at Kacey fully as Kacey returned the same look.

They stared at each other before he took Kacey heading to the twins room.

"You see what I'm talking about Kayla he's not normal. What the fuck was they just doing." Ari whispered.

"I don't know maybe they just have some sort of special connection with each other." I replied.

"Where is your bathroom." Ari asked me.

"Upstairs, take a right then you will see the twins room then take another left then walk straight last door on the left. That's the guest bathroom." I told her making her look at me.

"Ima just use any bathroom I see." Ari said walking off.

Ari is staying here for a few days. Kentrell also told me on the phone that we're going back to LA which is good aswell.

I picked up Kai as she smiled at me. I decided to take a picture using my phone. Kai was watching the tv as I did the same wondering what Kentrell and Kacey was doing.

ARI POV:

I couldn't find the bathroom so I decided to be nosey to see where Kentrell went with his son.

After finding the twins room, I poked my head in slightly through the door. Seeing Kentrell and Kacey on the floor; I looked at them suspiciously.

They were both just staring at each other. No talking. Nothing just staring. It was very creepy. Getting my phone out, I took a picture which I was gonna show Kayla later.

The scar under Kacey's eye starting glowing aswell as Kentrell's. I put my hand over my mouth, then they both snapped their head at the same time looking at me.

I quickly turned the corner hoping he didn't see me. I heard footsteps approaching making me breathe heavily. Shit.

"You thought you was slick huh." I heard a deep voice say. "N-no I didn't mean too." I stuttered.

He grabbed my neck roughly, "You didn't mean to what? Interrupt me and my sons bonding time." He smirked tilting his head to the side.

"I can't breathe please." He laughed at me before looking into my eyes. His eyes turned dark as I tried to look away not trying to fall for his tricks.

"I don't care about that I can kill you right now. What you gonna do is forget everything that you saw. You ain't smart bitch." He said harshly dropping me to the floor walking back to the twins room.

I rubbed my throat and deleted the photo but kept the video. He ain't smart either.

Walking back downstairs, I saw Kentrell with Kacey, Kai and Kayla.

"What took you so long Ari?" Kayla asked me.

" I got lost this house huge as fuck." I mumbled.

I looked at Kentrell and Kacey sitting together, they were doing the exact same movements. Blinking at the same time and other shit.

"Kayla can we talk?" I said to her making Kentrell and Kacey look at me. "Yea sure." She replied handing the other child to Kentrell.

Walking with Kayla we entered the theatre room as she sat down on the large sofa.

"What is it." She said. "Look." I said showing her the video. We were both watching it, I saw that she was taken back.

"It also doesn't make sense how the twins were both fully developed like toddlers and they were born two months ago." I said to her.

She shook her head, leaving the room and I followed behind her.

"Kentrell what was you and Kacey doing?" She said looking at them both. Kentrell looked at me clenching his jaw.

He's mad that I didn't look at him in the eyes.

Try again bitch.

"We was just admiring each other's features and I was telling him a story about me and you which he was engaged into. What else would we do baby?"He said making her nod.

"What are you talking about then Ari." She said looking at me. "Yeah Ari what you talking about, can I not spend time with my son." Kentrell replied playing with Kacey and Kai.

Kacey turned and looked at me frowning. "Kacey no. Not yet." Kentrell whispered but I could hear him.

"Your son and daughter look and act like one year olds, they do not look like newborns do they?" I said and Kayla laughed.

"They are fine, the doctors don't know themselves but Kentrell said it's part of his family tree because he was the same." Kayla sighed.

"Is Kentrell a doctor?" I said making her shake her head no.

"I'm done, show me to my room I can't wait to go back to LA." I said to Kayla.

"Do you wanna come back with us to LA in like a few months since it's better out there..." she asked me.

I sighed and nodded as she took my hand taking me around the house to my room.

I saw Kentrell and Kacey both look at me walking off. "Ima let you get ready and shit and if you need anything just yell." Kayla said leaving the room.

Sitting on the bed, i decided to search Kentrell up. After what seemed like hours, I found nothing.

I searched from YB, to Kentrell but I hadn't done Gaulden. I scrolled and scrolled through pages. I was interrupted with a call coming from my brother KD.

"Wassup KD." I said into the phone. "You still in London Ari?" He asked me.

"Yup I'm staying with my friend, Kayla.", the other end of the phone was silent. "Kayla? What's her surname?"

"Watkins, why?"

"You need to get out of there."

"Your scaring me what's wrong?"

"Is there a nigga called YB there?"

"Yea, he's here they have kids that look like one year olds. She was pregnant not so long ago and she gave birth aswell but them kids look grown as fuck."

"Shit, if you can take a picture and report to me. He's dangerous Ari, the mind controlling the strength and if he has a son then he has them too."

"I can't KD that's my friend at the end of the day."

"Look I ain't asking you anymore I'm telling you."

"Fine."

I ended the call falling back on the bed seeing Kacey right there, looking at me the whole time. "Shit, what you doing here?" I said to him laughing a little bit.

He looked at me fully slowly tilting his head then left the room.

What the fuck just happened?

OMNISCIENT:

Little did Ari know that Kacey understood and heard everything that she said between her and KD conversation.

He was very smart for his age. Going into his parents room he pulled his dad, into his and his sister room.

He looked at his dad reporting the information too him telepathically. Kentrell nodded smirking. He kissed Kacey's forehead and placed him in his bed tucking him in.

Kai was already sleep in her bed; he kissed her forehead as well. Kentrell left their room closing the door.

He didn't like Ari to begin with and hearing this made him even more mad.

Walking back into his room he sat back down. "What did Kacey want." She asked, "He wanted to show me some toys." He replied lying down.

Ari needed to go, and Kentrell had just the plan.

—————————————-

INMATE 38

Book is nearly finished

🤍- free YB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 35.9K 62
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐...
656K 23K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
534K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.3K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plz🤪