Qismat se Qubool Hai (Slow Up...

By _theimperfect_girl

He's a Hindu boy. She's a Muslim girl. He has a past. She has a past too. His past has turned him angry and... More

Author Note
City of Dreams!
Nightmares
Malhotra's
The Office
The Boss😎
Troubling the new girl
No More Attempts
In A New Light
Side Effects
An Odd Demand
Author's note
A day's off
Not A Cheater
Was She Mine?
Precious Day
His PA
Author's Note
Close Encounter
Author's Note
Pain-The Best Friend
Author's Note
Attitude

Author's Note

47 3 0
By _theimperfect_girl

Hello guys I'm sorry for disappearing suddenly but as many of you'll maybe aware of my accident last year due to which I had taken a break from SM. Unfortunately this year started with its worst note. I lost my mother in January and her sudden demise left me in shock due to which I slipped into depression. Only when I was struggling with my misery I lost my aunt in March and the later next month I lost my cousin brother. Three deaths in just 5months. It shook me to core and I lost myself. The saddest part was I couldn't attend the funeral of my brother coz I was fighting Covid at that period. In the chains of miseries I had cut off myself from the world. It's was really hard for me to cope up with all this. Although I'm going through PTSD but now I'm gathering myself back to get to normal life just for my loved ones. I'll soon start writing again and begin to update, maybe it'll be slow updates but I'm definitely going to complete what I've started. I just want you guys to support me so that I can complete this.

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
231K 14.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
12.8K 796 48
A girl who already had a broken heart but still try to go for her dreams but then again love takes entry in her life now what will she able to trust...
131K 14.8K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...