Dating A Nerd For Two Weeks |...

By NaaHyuNiee

A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!! More

Challenge
Confession
Chasing after him
Day 1 #Chase
Day 1 #Chase Continues
Junkyu's POV
Day 2 #Chase
Day 1 #Dating
Day 1 #Dating continues
Day 2 #Dating
Day 2 #Dating continues
Day 3 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating continues
Day 5 #Dating
Day 5 #dating continues
Day 6 #Dating
Day 6 #Dating Continues
Day 8 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating Continues
Day 10 #Dating
Day 11 #Dating
Day 12 #Dating
Day 14 #End of dating..

The end ❤

3K 158 75
By NaaHyuNiee

After those fierce conversation with Haruto, Junkyu has become someone, who is unapproachable. In the past Jihoon always wished for Junkyu to be strong, but right now when Junkyu is acting though, it only breaks his heart..

These days, Junkyu acts as if nothing has happened. He follows his daily schedule properly. Even then, Jihoon can clearly see how miserable his friend actually is. Junkyu eyes are covered with dark circle, his lips has forgotten how to smile and his entire aurora has become so dull that, approaching him is impossible. This time, Jihoon wished for Junkyu to break down and cry out as much as he wants. At least that way, he could be that crying shoulder for him. But Seeing him keeping all his pain to himself, makes Jihoon to feels numb. Junkyu is such a pure soul yet why he has to suffer so much. That Haruto, I wish I could kill him right now"

Where Junkyu choose to act as a tough person, Haruto choose to drown himself on Alcohols. Ever since that day, Haruto has been drinking all day long. He doesn't even bother going to school or doing anything at all. All he does is to drink until he his body could hold and cry out loud for Junkyu when unconscious. 

He wanted to apologise, if need he would even plead, but after hearing those words to stay away, he just wasn't brave enough to stood in-front Junkyu again. After having God knows how many drinks, Haruto's hands dialed Junkyu's number, But just like every other day... there was no answer from the other end.. feeling dejected he replied "Junkyu will you really not talk with me ever again??"

WIth a shaky legs and drunken voice , "he asked for another drink"

"I am sorry young man but you seem too drunk. I can't give you anymore"

He was already heartbroken and now annoyed as well, Haruto shouted in his deep voice "I said give me a drink, can't you hear??

Sorry sir,  it's our policy to decline if someone seems way to drunk.

Yes I'm drunk so what?? It's not like I'm drinking for free. He grabbed the bartender by his shirt, "Now shut the fu*k up and give me the drink."

With his behaviours turning wilder poor bartender has no other options but to call the guards and threw him out of the bar..

With his wobbling legs, he took out his phone and dialed Junkyu's number once again, but again there was no response from Junkyu's side...

Junkyu has been staring at the incoming call on his phone.. The Id that used to give him butterflies few days ago, now only makes him angry. Yet, no matter how angry he feels, he couldn't bring himself to block Ruto's number.. One after another, his phone kept on buzzing with incoming calls.. he ignored them and went to get some drink.. "if you think, I will talk to you easily, then you're mistaken Haruto" I"m not that easy"

His phone was still ringing, getting annoyed he picked up the call, "yah you, stop calling me"

Junkyu was expecting a deep voice but the voice on the other line was soft.."hello, are you Junkyu?"

"Yes, I'm Junkyu."

Thank god you finally picked up, your friend seems drunk and the way he looks, I think he had a fight. I asked him for his address but all he says is "Junkyu I'm sorry" Could you please come and pick up your friend??

"Sorry you got the wrong person" Junkyu just said those words and cut the phone. "Whatever it is, I'm not gonna meet him ever again"

Junkyu turned of his phone and went to take a shower, once he was back from the shower he looked out, the winds were blowing to strong and the sky looked as if it would rain. He was once again reminded of the call, "Did someone pick him up?? that was the question that rung his head, "Who cares if someone picked him up or not, and it's his own fault for getting drunk"

Junkyu went to bed to sleep, but all he could do was turn left and right, "That stupid Haruto, I hope those stupid friends of his would've picked him up''

Junkyu was about to get a sleep when his doorbell rang. Both of his parents were out on their relative's wedding so it was impossible for them to be back.. then who could it be?? is it Jihoon?? But why would Jihoon be here so late at night?? 

With question running in his mind he went downstairs, the continued ringing of doorbell only made him angry..

Getting annoyed he opened the door and as soon as he saw who it was, his anger rose up. WIthout saying a word he tried to close the door but Haruto held the door quickly, "Junkyu, can we not talk"

A strong smell of alcohol could be smelt from a distance. Haruto was too drunk that it was getting harder for him to even stand straight, yet he tried to get closer to Junkyu...

Junkyu pushed Haruto with all the force that he had, "Stay away from me you liar"

Drunk on top of getting pushed so hard by Junkyu, Haruto fell real hard on floor...

"how much more shameless you could get Haruto??" Getting drunk and knocking my door in the middle of night, is that all you left with it now???"

"I --- Haruto tried to stand but once again fell on the floor... I --- I just want to see you Junkyu"

"But I don't want to see you, now get lost."

Haruto slowly rose up.. While wiggling left and right he walked toward Junkyu.. Junkyu once again tried to push Haruto but Haruto held both of his hands and pushed him on the wall...

Junkyu struggled to free himself, it was surprising how tighty Haruto was holding  him. Not being able to free him by force he choose the words to do it for him, "Haruto you shameless, let me go"

Junkyu continued to shout and struggle but Haruto didn't let him go, "Haruto, I'm saying it for the last time, let me go or else"

Or else what?? Haruto moved closer

That sudden commanding voice from from Haruto boiled Junkyu's anger, He pushed Haruto real hard again, "Don't you dare to shout at me Haruto"

Realisation hit Haruto's mind, did he just?? "Junkyu I'm sorry, I didn't mean"

Right right you never meant to, it was my fault for falling for your cheap acts and even now it's my fault that I made you angry right??

Junkyu no---

Enough is enough Haruto--- Don't make me hate you more than what I already do. Just go away from my sight Haruto, With that Junkyu closed the door

Haruto quickly knocked on the door, "Junkyu, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Junkyu please open the door, Junkyu please I didn't mean to shout at you earlier.. Junkyu please listen to me once"

Just get lost Haruto!!

I will not go, not until you open the door and talk with me.. Junkyu please,, I really love you Junkyu...

I'm sick and tired of your acts Haruto.

Junkyu I'm not acting.. This is all real.. this are my real feelings Junkyu..

your drunken self shows how sincere you are.

Junkyu, I'm sorry... I shouldn't be here when I'm this drunk.

Not just when you're drunk, but you should never be here.. Now enough of this bullshit!!! get lost!!!

No I'm not going anywhere, not until I clear all this misunderstanding. 

Then keep on waiting... Let me see how long can you wait for..

I will wait all night if I have to---

Junkyu acted as if he didn't hear him and went to bed straight, "Such a shameless person, after everything that has happened how can he come here and wish for me to talk with him.. And look how drunk he is.. " This is how is wants to explain things to me... Like I would believe those drunken shits... And what did he say, will wait all night if I have too, let's see if u actually will"

With anger possessing his entire body, he went to bed... After few hour, He woke up with a loud noise of thunder, "god, that scared me.... I hate this thunders, don't even let me sleep." He woke up to close the curtains, it was raining real hard outside. Suddenly he remembered what he said earlier, "He is not waiting outside right??"

A sudden worriedness hit Junkyu's mind... "He would be a fool to stay"  Junkyu could no longer go to sleep, because he knows, how foolish Haruto can get sometime. He  woke up and made his way downstairs. His mind was telling, "Please tell me he had returned but somewhere in his heart he wished for Haruto to stay"

He opened the door and was met with an empty corridor. Suddenly Junkyu's heart felt empty, ''So that was a lie too" He felt angry at himself for falling for Haruto's lies again. With frustration Junkyu was about to hit the wall when something or let's say someone held it... With not so sure what was happening he tried to turn but a heavy load fell on his body... "Jun ---- kyu --- I --am sorry--- for--- every--thing---" Haruto managed to those word before passing out..

"Yah Haruto, move!!!!  You're heavy as hell--- "Junkyu repeated himself but there was no response from the other side. Only when he tried to push Haruto, he realised that Haruto was wet from head to toe.  "Holy god, did he really stayed in the rain all this time??"Junkyu panicked, He quickly checked Haruto's forehead and swear it was boiling up.. He tried calling Haruto but the shivering was the only reaction he received from Haruto.

Junkyu didn't waste any minutes, he quickly dragged Haruto back to his room and changed his clothes to something warm... Then he covered him with Blankets... Haruto's body was burning up so much that Junkyu didn't know what to do... He quickly went downstairs and bring the hot water, he soak the towel in the hot water and then put them on Haruto's forehead..

Junkyu tried everything but Haruto's condition were only getting worse. Haruto was sweating and whining with pain. Even in such state, Haruto kept on repeating the same thing "Junkyu, I'm sorry.. Please don't leave me." 

Seeing Hauto was sweating and kept on whining with pain only made Junkyu feel guilty for being so stupid earlier. He didn't have to let Haruto in, at least he could've call for a cab or his friends to pick him up.. Instead he let him stay outside, in the rain for god knows how long... His stupid decision led to such condition of Haruto. Suddenly Junkyu's eyes filled with tears, "I'm sorry Haruto"

While continuing to sob, Junkyu looked after Haruto all night long.  Even with all those care, Haruto's body was only  boiling up. The morning came yet Haruto's fever didn't come down at all, it was only getting worse. Not sure of what to do next, Junkyu called Jihoon for help.

Jihoon was just about to have his breakfast when he heard Junkyu's cry on the phone. Even before Junkyu could explain, Jihoon was already at his doorstep. Although he hated Haruto, his the current condition even  made Jihoon worried. "Junkyu his entire body is boiling up, what just happened???"

"It's all my fault, I left him in the rain last night"

"What it was raining so bad yesterday''

Jihoon he will be fine right??? Junkyu started to cry again... "It's all my fault"

Junkyu stop blaming yourself, he will be fine, don't worry.. "Let's take him to hospital for now ok"

Junkyu swept away his tears and called for an ambulance. They took Haruto to hospital..

As soon as the doctor came out Junkyu ran toward him, "How is Haruto doing?? Nothing serious right??"

Doctor replied, "Well, I guess he has been skipping his meals for so long.. and drinking too much..  His immune system was already weak plus he stayed in the rain last night, so it seems he caught a Pneumonia. ,But it's not something serious, with a proper care and medication, he will be fine in few days."

Thank you Doctor..

Thank you for bringing him to hospital on time.. Things could've gone wrong if you hadn't. I have other patients to look after so I will be going..

Even when doctor mentioned that, there's nothing serious Junkyu couldn't help but get worried. And more than anything, he couldn't meet the eyes of Asahi and Jeongwoo. Their friend was lying in a hospital bed, because of him. So, instead of seeing Haruto, Junkyu went outside to get some fresh air..

Asahi saw how upset Junkyu was, he asked Jeongwoo to go inside first and followed Junkyu outside..

Junkyu was quietly sitting on a bench when he felt someone sat beside him.. He looked over and saw that it was Asahi. While keeping his head low, Junkyu apologised, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault that Haruto caught a Pneumonia"

"Junkyu stop blaming yourself and as doctor mentioned, it's nothing serious so let it go. Compared to what we did to you, it was nothing.. Junkyu all three of us feel sorry for doing such stupid bet."

Junkyu didn't say anything, he only kept his head low..

Asahi continued, "Junkyu I cannot ask you to forgive Haruto or us. But there's something I want to say, in 15 years of knowing Haruto, this is the first time I'm seeing him being serious about relationship. It may've started as a bet, but he fell in love with you at the end. It's upto you whether you wanna end it or start a new. But giving a second chance to someone who is sincere is not a bad thing either."

With that Asahi left Junkyu with a confused mind, Junkyu really didn't know what he should do next..

Aren't you going to see him Junkyu??

Junkyu looked up and saw that it was his best friend, "I don't know Jihoon, I'm so confused right now."

Confused with what to do once you see him??

Junkyu noded..

Jihoon sat beside Junkyu and started the conversation, "Junkyu in the past few days I noticed something about you. I hate to admit but you were the happiest when  you were with Haruto. In those  days when you were alone, you looked miserable. I don't want to see you being miserable. I heard what Asahi said judging everything that's happening, I also believe, that Asahole loves you. Final decision is upto you but like Asahi said, "Giving a second chance is not a bad thing"

You also think I should start a new..

Junkyu what's the point in denying when you know exactly what your heart wants.. You both love each other, so why would you want to end it and leave two hearts in pain. As for the misunderstanding, I think it  can be cleared up once you both calm down and talk things out.. Jihoon looked at Junkyu with an assuring look, "Don't worry if he does something stupid next time, I will get him back to hospital bed with broken ribs for you"

Junkyu finally smiled, "He hasn't recovered and over here you already talking about putting him back on hospital bed.. Isn't that rude"

Rude or what, If he did something bad then he deserves it...

Jihoonah sorry for acting so odd for past few days, I might've worried you right??"

Junkyu no need to apologise. Next time just rely and share things with me when you are having hard times. I would rather cry with you than to see you struggling by yourself.

Junkyu quickly hugged Jihoon, "Jihoonah, thank you for being my friend"

Yah I'm not just a friend, I'm your best friend...

With that both of them burst into laughter. Ok ok stop laughing and go and see your sick boyfriend..

Yah I've not made a decision yet...

Well isn't that obvious though???

No it's not... With that Junkyu finally made his way toward Haruto's room..

-----

On the other hand, ever since Haruto has gained his conscious, his eyes has been searching for one person. And finally when that person stood in front of him, there was nothing that he could do or say.

With certain awkwardness Junkyu spoke up, "How are you feeling Haruto??"

"AHhh better, I-- feel--- better I guess...."

Once again the room became awkward.... Finally after gathering his courage Haruto started the conversation, "Why am I so pathetic huh?? First I lied to you, then broke your heart and now even made you worried. Why am I such a useless person huh."

Junkyu was only about to get the chair  to sit but Haruto thought maybe Junkyu was leaving. He forced his weak body to get up and catch up, "Junkyu please don't leave"

Haruto's body was still so weak that he fell on the ground. Junkyu quickly came and helped Haruto to sit on the bed again, "Yah why would you try to stand huh?"

I ----- thought you were leaving!!!

No I wasn't.. I was only about to get a chair to sit..

AHHHH----- I see..

Junkyu took the chair and sat on them, "So tell me why you don't want me to leave"

Not believing what he just heard, he looked at Junkyu with a confused face...

Why you giving me that look, "You said you wanted to explain something yesterday, now I'm giving you the chance... So,  --- Go ahead and explain yourself"

Junkyu are you being serious???

Seems like you're still not serious, should I just go??

Haruto quickly held Junkyu's hand and replied, "No please don't leave me"

Then go ahead and say what you want to say.

Haruto took a deep breathe and started, "Junkyu I'm sorry for everything that has happened.. It was selfish of me to approach you for a bet.. When I took the bet, all I thought about was winning it.. I cannot believe that I thought I could break up with you as if nothing happened in 14 days.. But being a playboy at the moment, I really didn't care about how you would feel after knowing the truth... How can I call myself a human huh??

I thought you were an easy person and you will agree to go out with me... But when you rejected, it left me speechless...yet, I didn't wanted to lose the bet so I chased after you.. And finally, When you said yes, I felt so happy....

Then I got to know that you were the kid that I saved years ago, it made feel sympatric toward you. I wanted you to come out of your comfort zone and make friends, live like how a teenager should... But I forgot that everyone has different way of living their life and what makes them happy.. Partying, playing around and getting drunk that was my way of living and I forced u to be a part of it. When I found you on the bathroom being pinned down with clothes torn apart, I finally realised, what I was doing was completely wrong.. Asahi wanted me to tell you the truth, but you were so horrified with almost getting raped that night,  I let it slide saying it was not the right moment...

After that day, I promised myself that I would take care of you, even if I had to break your heart later, at least I would be able to forgive myself.. Now that I look back, all I can say was how selfish I was.

Then I thought about being more serious, so I thought about going on a date. The trip to "Garden of morning glory", trust me Junkyu I was the happiest while planning it and and when I was actually living that moment with you, I was even more happier. That has to be the best date of my life.

I thought I was only taking care of you because I was guilty..I kept on saying that I have not fallen.  You were not like every other girl  that I dated, but the fact that you were so different drew me closer to you. Rather than going out and partying, I wanted to spend every moment with you. Picking you up, watching you study all day long, then go for a lunch, playing games and watching movies.. all those things were unusual but with you by my side everything was perfect. My mind was saying I haven't fallen, but my heart said yes you have. 

I was a fool to think that I wouldn't fall.." That day I didn't push you because I hated the kiss or didn't love you. When our lips met under those snow,  I knew exactly how my heart felt about you.  But somehow kissing you felt wrong, as if I didn't deserve to love you. At the end all I was doing was deceiving you... After days of thinking, I made my mind to tell you the truth, but when I came to see you that day..  I was afraid to lose you. I couldn't imagine my life without you that was the reason, I continued to lie and this time I even asked my friends to remain silent..

With my friends agreeing to stay silent and we getting back together, I really thought that the truth will be buried forever... But history has shown that truth cannot be hidden forever and you got to know about it in the worst way possible... "Junkyu, I wouldn't say my reason to approach you were correct neither my reason to hide the truth... But Junkyu I did everything because I was afraid to lose you. Haruto tightened his grip on Junkyu's hand and "I love you Junkyu, I really do. Everything and every moment that I've spend with you, those were all real... I was living in those moment, it was not just you... I loved you for every second and every moment.

Finally Haruto made an eye contact with Junkyu, " Although it may sound selfish, but since I've been selfish all my life, I wanna ask you again to give me a second chance. If you were to give me a second chance, I promise Junkyu, I will never make you regret about it.. So, will you give me a second chance??"

Haruto's eyes were hopeful and Junkyu had listened to the whole story... Haruto kept the secret away from him, it was not to deceive him but because he was afraid to lose him.. He had only heard of a saying , loving makes one stupid but he saw Haruto being one of those people being stupid in love. He looked into those hopeful eyes of Haruto and replied, "You sure about not making me regret right??"

"I swear my life to it, I will never make you regret."

Ok then, I will give u a second chance, but remember this would be the last time... After that...

Haruto quickly pulled Junkyu for a hug, "There will be no after that, I will make sure to keep you safe and happy forever"

"And if you ever did break Junkyu's heart, All three of us will get you back to this hospital room with a broken ribs"

Junkyu and Haruto looked at Jihoon, Jeongwoo and Asahi who were listening to their conversation all this time... Haruto quickly  joke, "Wow, I need to be careful ... Junkyu has quite tough bodyguards" 

And with that the room was filled with positive energy all over again.

---------————xxx THE END xxx -------------—

Author's Last Note

Finally, Dating a nerd for two week is over. This one has to be the longest chapter I've written, I gave it a lot of thought and came with an ending... How was it, did you all liked it?? I hope you did. you guys can always leave a feedback😃😃😃

I'm sorry for being such a slow updater and giving you all a hard time. I hope the ending will make you all forgive me. Since it has been completed, which took me forever, it will be a good idea to read it again from the beginning to get a grasp of story. Hehe  seems like, I'm doing a free promo for my story 😂😂 And yes if you havn't check out my other stories, do check them out❤❤

And lastly, Thank you so much to all of my lovely reader, you guys are the best. All your love, care and support meant a lot to me.. Specially your feedback on each chapters really made me happy and continue to write.. Getting such a positive feedbacks were a blessing 😭😭❤

So until I comeback with another story take care everyone, keep on loving Treasure and Harukyu.

Fighting !!!

Bye Bye

NaaHyuNiee ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
48.6K 2K 41
It all started when Junghwan gave a forehead kiss to Haruto with awkwardness between them.
3.8K 199 26
Everything First. He was her first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, she experience all her first with him.