Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

19: I Think He Is Horny.

44K 1.2K 44
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV:

Without answering my question he kept on driving. A lump formed in my throat. I never wanted him to know about my situation.

But right now, the thing for which I was dreading the most, is happening with me. Now he will also know about it. He will also become just like everyone.

Gulping my uneasiness, I kept looking out form the window, completely lost in my own thoughts.

Soon we reached home. He went out from the car without waiting for me. Gulping my lump, I took a deep breathe and followed him inside.

As soon as I went inside the mansion, I was being engulfed by a two strong yet warm arms.

I also grinned and hugged Bryson back. And within seconds I was again pulled in another warm hug which was from Braydon. Bryson whined at this but hug us again and we trio did our all time favourite group hug.

"Ohh Try we really missed you a lot." Braydon said and they hugged me more tightly.

I giggled at their antics, but I was feeling blessed to have them in my life and was super happy with their heart warming welcome.

While hugging them, my eyes land on the figure which was standing just few steps aways from us.

Xavier...

He was standing their with his jaw clenched and his hands in a deadly fist as he he kept looking at us with his furious eyes.

If looks could kill, we all have been 6 feet under the ground till now.

Suddenly his eyes meet mine, and without waisting any more seconds, he came towards us and pulled Braydon and Bryson away form our hug.

"Hey....!!" We trio snapped at him to which he gave us an icy cold glare, which was more than enough for us to keep our mouth shut.

Without saying anything, he grabbed my hand In his large ones, and started dragging me with him.

"Is he jealous...?" I heard Braydon's serious voice asking this to Bryson, as we were nearing towards the stairs, and am sure Xavier must have heard it too.

Well Jealous...?? Why he will be jealous...?? He doesn't even likes me a bit.

"No. I think he is horny." This time Bryson commented and I literally choked on my air and controlled my self not to go to him and bang his head with the nearby wall.

I look up at the devil who was still dragging me with him, but this time his pace was slow. Heat rose to my cheeks when I see him smirking.

Brysonnnn.....!!
You are soo gone...!!

We entered inside my room and he closed the door behind me.

He looked down at me and within seconds all the lights vibes went away form us and again the tension started forming around us.

I knew what is coming next. Taking a deep breathe I also prepared my self and without saying anything, I started walking towards my closet while pushing him away softly in the way.

But before I have taken the second step, he suddenly pulled me back towards him due which I directly landed in his arms.

"Never. And I repeat, never again push me away kitten." He whispered near my face in a hard tone which did scared me.

I just nodded my head and he loosened his hold on my arms. I slowly went in my closet and took out the file in which my all medical records were kept safely.

I slowly made my way towards my bed where he was sitting with his intense gaze fixed on me.

I handed him the whole file without uttering any single word. He took it form me and started looking all the medical reports keenly.

When I was 8, I started suffering from Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure and chest discomfort.

There were times when I couldn't breath properly. All I used to feel  numbness, weakness or coldness in my legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of my body are narrowed.

At firts I ignored it, but one day I was palyinh with Bryson in our playroom when suddenly dizziness hit me and I collapsed on the floor.

After that I found myself lying on the hospital bed with doctors, uncle Mason and Braydon and Bryson around me.

At that time I didn't knew that I have a heart problem. But as I kept taking regular appointments with doctor along with one of guard, I realize that something is wrong with me.

Finally when I grow up I realized that I am suffering form heart problems and I won't be able to make it if I stop taking my treatment.

In my teenager period, Sometimes I used to think that I am being a burden on the Lewis' , that's why I started taking care of my appointments and started looking deeper into my illness.

At times when I used to miss my parents a lot, the thought of stopping my medicines came in my mind. But I was too scared of death to do something like that.

My chain of thoughts broke down when I see him standing up from the bed while calling someone and going in my balcony to talk.

I kept staring at his back while he continued talking to the person over the call.

Suddenly he turned around, and continued his talk while looking directly in my eyes.

I broke our staring competition when I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

Now he will also pity me just like everyone else does. He will also think me as a week person that I am. If not before then he must be regretting marrying me now for sure.

After Cutting the call he came towards me and stand up in front of me. I gave him a sad smile and finally asked him what was in my heart.

"Ar-are you al-also dis-digusted by me?" I asked him while stuttering a little as I kept trying to keep my tears in bay.

I assumed him to give me a pity look or left my room after giving me a dirty glare, but instead he took me in his arms and crashed his lips on mine.

His action took me off guard but he kept kissing me softly. It was like he was trying to caress my lips with his. Closing my eyes, I also started kissing him back while forgetting my pain.

We kept kissing each other while flushing our body together. I don't know when he took me in his arms and settle us on the bed with him hovering over me.

We finally broke the kiss when we were out of the oxygen. I was still panting becoz of the kiss while he caressed my cheeks lightly.

I finally open my eyes and looked at him who was already looking at me with a soft gaze.

"I can be anything but disgusted by you." He whispered but what shoked me more when he very softly kissed my temples.

After this he get up from my bed and pulled me with him too.

"I will tell liza to settle your stuffs in our room by tonight." He said In his usual stren tone and took me out from my room towards him.

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'our room' and a smile formed on my lips on their own.

I never knew I will also smile becoz of him.

After taking me In his room he left me to take rest as tonight we have our reception and his Coronation ceremony together.

But that fire in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by me when he see me nearing towards his bed.

I would be lying if I say his gaze didn't gave shiver down to my spine.

*********
Published on - 28.08.2021

Hlw there !!

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Idk when I will be updating next, but I will try to update soon.

Do follow me on wattpad and on Instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about the updates and stories.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
722K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
670K 30.1K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...