ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ's {ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ...

By -mitcchii

"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄ... More

~Welcome~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~

~six~

1.4K 66 14
By -mitcchii

It's been a week since Mitsuya started courting Y/n, today Mitsuya bought Y/n to there favorite place to go at the Dandelion's.

"I miss to go here" Y/n said sitting under the tree with Mitsuya staring at the blue lake.

"Y/n?" The lilac haired boy asked, Y/n tured around and now she's facing Mitsuya, the (e/c) eyed girl is staring at the lavender eyed boy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The lilac haired boy asked softly while staring at her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

A cold breeze of wind passed to them, Y/n smiled and answered his question.
"Of course i will" she answered happily and hugged him causing them to fall.

They both laughed and stared to each others eyes, "I love you, Y/n" Mitsuya said "I love you too Taka", they both shared in a passionately kiss under the tree.

--
"Taka?" Y/n asked and Mitsuya hummed, "Willyou promise to take care of my heart?" She asked resting her head on Mitsuya's shoulder.

"Of course i will, i wont hurt you i promise" He said and the (h/c) haired girl smiled softly.

"Let's go visit mom tomorrow" Y/n said, "I promise her, when she's still alive that i will introduce my boyfriend".

"Of course" He answered, "The sun is going to set shall we go?" Mitsuya asked, "Wait let's take a picture first, memories from this day you asked me to be your girl".

"So handsome" She said, "I know right" Mitsuya said confidently.

"Let's go get some donuts for your sister's" Y/n said before hopping on the back.

--
The two teenagers reached Mitsuya's place and went inside as soon as the door opened the two little lilac haired kids ran to them.

"Big sister, we miss you" Mana said and hugged Y/n Mitsuya just watch them hugging each other.

"Let's go eat some donuts?" Y/n said and they all went to the table.

"Big sister Y/n, are you and big brother already together" Luna asked again and Y/n nodded, "Yey, you'll come here more often" Luna said.

"After we eat, lets play again big sister" Mana said enjoying her favorite strawberry donut.

"Sure, what are we playing today?" Y/n asked, "a family, you will be our mommy and big brother will be our daddy again" Mana said and Luna nodded.

After eating the two teenagers was pulled by the two lilac haired kids.

"Okay we look like a family right now, how about let's take some pictures" Y/n said.

Y/n grabbed her phone from her bag and captured some photos of the three, "Mommy Y/n come here too" Luna said and Y/n set the timer and ran up beside Mitsuya.

"I will put this on a frame" Y/n said while they're looking at the photos.

"Its getting late, lets eat dinner now" Mitsuya said and went to the kitchen while Y/n and the two lilac haired kids followede and Y/n helped the kids to wash their hands.

"Hmm, yummy" Mana said, while the four are eating the the door opened and Aiko walk in, "Im home" Aiko called and went to the kitchen.

"Welcome home mama" Mana and Luna greeted and hugged Aiko, "Welcome mom" Mitsuya said while Y/n grabbed another plate for Aiko, "Lets eat auntie" she said.

"Thankyou Y/n" Aiko said and sat down on her chair.

"How was school both of you?" Aiko asked, "Good auntie" Y/n answered. Seems like Y/n and Aiko became more closer.

--
After they ate. "You can rest now auntie well take care of the plates" Y/n said, "Thank you Y/n, i hope your gonna be my daughter in law" She said and went in her room while the two teenagers were left in the kitchen.

"I think my love and mom just got more closer" Mitsuya said and hugged Y/n while she's washing the dishes.

Y/n smiled at Mitsuya making the lilac haired melt.

After wasing the dishes, the two teenagers we to be and cuddled till they fell asleep.

---

The next day. Y/n woke up from the sun light peeking through the window, "Taka?" He called, Mitsuya hummed who just woke up.

"Good morning my love" She said and hugged him, "Where's my morning kiss?" Mitsuya asked and Y/n covered her mouth.

"I don't mind that thing give me my modning kiss" He said and pulled Y/n to a passionately kiss.

"Big sister, big brother!" Luna called from outside of Mitsuya's room, Y/n pulled out from kiss and looked at Mitsuya.

Mitsuya opened the door and went out followed by Y/n.

"Im going out now kids" Aiko called, "aren't you gonna eat first auntie?" Y/n asked, "I already ate, thank you for worrying Y/n" .

"Have a nice day auntie" Y/n said before Aiko left.

"Luna, Mana let's eat" Mitsuya called, "Let's go eat big sister Y/n".

Time passed. Y/n and Mitsuya are on their way to the cemetery.They both reached the the L/n family's grave.

"Hi mom, as i promised to you that i will introduce you my boyfriend, so were here right now his name is Mitsuya Takashi", "He's kind so im in a good hands" Y/n talked to her mom's grave.

"Hi Mrs. L/n, i promise to take care of your daughter and i will never hurt her" Mitsuya said, then a cold breeze of wind hugged both of them.

"I can tell that your giving me your approval mom, thankyou, i miss you mom" Y/n said and Mitsuya hugged her.

It started to rain and Mitsuya took off his jacket and gave it to Y/n, "Were going now mom" Y/n said and smiled as they walk away from the grave the heavy rain started to pour.

"Let's take shelter" Y/n said and they ran to the shelter."Your so wet now" Y/n said wiping off his face, "Its okay" He said.

They took a sit and Y/n stared at the traditional house of japan far away from the shelter but you can still see it, "That's our house".

"I see, its a traditional house" He said while hugging Y/n so she won't be freezing. While staring at the house a man and woman came out.

"That's my dad and my devil step mother, i think their going out" She said and the (h/c) haired girl was right they went to the car and left the house.

"Let's go there" Y/n said, Mitsuya nodded and the two went to Mitsuya's bike and went to the house.

"I think its open" Y/n said and they both went in, Y/n saw her grandmother inside, "Who's there?".

"Grandma its me Y/n" Y/n said and hugged directly her grandma.

"Did you visit your mom?" She asked and Y/n nodded.

"Who's this boy you with?", "Grandma, i'd like you to meet Mitsuya Takashi my boyfriend" Y/n said introducing Mitsuya.

"Hi nice to meet you grandma" Mitsuya said, "Your a kind boy, i can see it through your eyes".

"Please take care of Y/n Mitsuya, do not hurt her", "i won't" the lilac haired boy answered said.

"Taka, this is my mom, she's beautiful isn't she?" Y/n said showing the picture of her mom, "Yeah she looks like you, second version of you" He said.

"Ara Y/n, your back" Her stepmother said going in with his father.

"Grandma were gonna go now" Y/n said and hugged her grandma one more time before leaving.

"Let's go Taka" The (h/c) said girl grabbed his hands, "Wait where are you going?, aren't you gonna introduce us your boyfriend".

"That's enough, Y/n go now, take care of my grand daughter Taka" Her grandmother said not mentioning Takashi's full name.

"Thankyou grandma" She said and glared at his father.

"That's your stepmom?" The lilac haired asked, "Yeah i hate her she ruined my family" Y/n said boiling into anger.

"Chill babe, let's go have some boba okay", "I like that, i love you" Y/n said and smiled.

--
"Two (f/f)" Mitsuya ordered while holding into your hands, "Please for a minute" the female said.

"Here's the two (f/f)", "Thankyou" Mitsuya said making the female melt, "Let's go hon" Y/n said and hold to Mitsuya's hand looking at the female.

"Don't be jealous honey, im just into you" The lilac haired boy said, "Let's go to our favorite place and drink this there" Y/n nodded.

They both reached they're favorite place,the Dandelion's.

The two teenagers sat down under the tree while enjoying their boba and staring the beautiful view.

"Taka, i want us to get marry right here" Y/n said and stared at the lilac haired boy, "Of course why not, were going to get marry here" He said and kissed Y/n.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 169 14
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? ...
314K 12.2K 30
❣︎♥️❣︎ ╰╯𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼...
4.4K 322 5
𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. . . . . 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗧𝘧𝒐𝘭𝘭𝒐𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝒐𝘳𝘺 𝒐𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝒐 ...
15.7K 832 50
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴏ𝟹 ᴀᴄᴄ (@ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʟɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ <𝟹 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚...