๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ' & ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—Ÿ โœ ๐‘...

By BUNNYLXVER

โ€• ๆ‚ช้ญ” โœ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ก , ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ... More

โ”€ ๐’ช๐’ช๐Ÿ ' ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ; ๆ‚ช้ญ”
โ”€ ๐’ช๐’ช๐Ÿ ' ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ; ๆ‚ช้ญ”
โ”€ ๐’ช๐’ช๐Ÿ‘ ' ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ; ๆ‚ช้ญ”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’ช๐’ช๐Ÿ’ '๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐’ž๐—ž ๐—ข๐“๐—˜ ; ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’ช๐’ช '๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐’ž๐—ž ๐—ญ๐—˜๐“ก๐—ข ; ๆ‚ช้ญ”

368 13 1
By BUNNYLXVER

──── 【 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 ; ❛ 魔鬼 ,  # 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡  ⛓ ;  𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 . . . THEM

https // 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 .com

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝙏𝙊 , DEVIL // https . 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 : DEVIL TOWN 𝗔𝗦 THE PRINCES OF ROCK ⤺

────  魔鬼 ; 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 , DEVIL TOWN . . THE PRINCES OF ROCK , a small town rock band of four young boys making their way in the music industry , going from their parents garage to a stadium full of fans screaming their names. They fight through thick and thin to show that they can reach their dreams from a shared love for rock music and friendship.

──── @ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. four childhood friends form a rock band from the city of Daegu who takes their music to the next level , what was just a small rock band performing in small groups of strangers turning to a company scouter offering a time of their lives , resulting in them performing in front of a stadium of screaming fans.

. . 𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦. a company debuts a small rock band called DEVIL TOWN that over time became the princes of rock.

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴   ⤺   https //  𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 . com   ⍣  members  ;  con𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱  OF   ⤺    =  𝒪𝒪𝟒
ME𝐋𝐄K  ,LE𝐍𝐍ON  ,  SI𝐋𝐀S  ,  EV𝐀𝐍DE𝐑   ,  魔鬼

https // recommend settings .com 
light mode. times new roman.
smallest font   ❛   𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 , 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢  .  .

https // DI𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌ERS .com ──── this story is made for entertainment purposes only , none of what I write is true , the places and incidents are either a figment of my imagination or used fictionally , and that everything in this book will be non fiction and false. remember that this story is a work of fiction and that none of it is real. any sort of resemblance of real life people is purely coincidental.

https // .com ──── the layout is made by me , graphics in this book are mine , and some of the photos/gifs are off of tumblr/we heart it/Pinterest and overall, the graphics are made by me. But I do not own any of the images, filters, gifs, quotes, music, or videos being used in this book. all credits to the original owners.

https // .com ──── this book will contain some mature topics , all of this is used entirely for the plot and the characters. Also, I don't glorify any of these issues treated in this book, it's mostly all just for the plot of the story and of the characters. it's for the plot/story to portray realistic purposes only, so please keep in mind that this is pure fiction, realistic, yes but it's still a work of fiction. read the list below to know.  ⤺

https // CO𝐓𝐀INS / WA𝐑𝐍IN𝐆𝐒.com  ────  thoughts/feelings relating to suicide, vulgar/offensive language, sexual references/scenes/themes, usage of alcohol/drug abuse, and as well of triggering topics such as; anxiety/anxiety attacks, depression, forms of self harm/harming, mental illnesses. Other topics to be aware of are bullying, toxic/unhealthy past relationships, homophobia/homophobic slurs, body shaming. I will provide trigger / content warnings at beginnings of the chapters that feature any of the topics mentioned above ! If you are uncomfortable in any way of these, I please suggest you do not proceed with the chapter. Everything is purely made for plot purposes only, I do not glorify any of the above mentioned.

──── ; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ; BUNNYLXVER
2021 , 2021
LAYOUT/GRAPHICS BELONG TO BUNNYLXVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
140K 3.9K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...