𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

By herbertswife

infatuation, infatuated ; a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in... More

- part 1
- 𝐩𝐚𝐫t 2
- part 3
- part 4
- part 5
- part 6
- part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16.

part 12

4.6K 143 153
By herbertswife

𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚' 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍
𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌.
𝟥:𝟢𝟪𝗉𝗆

"im grown as fuck, i can do what the fuck i want lavell" i said slamming my door in his face.

i heard him go downstairs, and i started wiping off my makeup.

a couple minutes later, i got a facetime from my dad.

i knew vell told him everything but i don't care im 20 years old he not finto keep me from enjoying my young adults.

i answered the facetime.

"yes pa" i said irritated already knowing he was about to yell.

"you back having sex iyanna sarai griffin?" he said.

something about my pa he had such a calm voice, like he could be so angry but sound so calm.

"i haven't had sex recently, dooda literally just- never mind" i said

i wasn't finna tell him dooda ate tha fat ma.

"you finna come with me iyanna" he said.

"no im not ima go stay with xouri or somebody y'all tripping" i said throwing away my wipes.

"iyanna i'm not playing wit you , you stressing ma son out and you not even his kid" he said.

"pa he stressing his own self out, constantly thinking im a little ass girl. im grown im not just going out here freaking on everybody shit i don't even have sex as it is" i said honestly.

"aight yanna, ima be over dere ina minute. stay in ya room and leave ya brothers alone i gotta go check on dooda, love" he said before hanging up.

i sat my phone on the dresser before getting in my bed getting comfortable.

then i remember my remote was on the dresser.

i got back up and grabbed my phone and the remote.

then i turned on Manifest on Netflix.

if u never watched that , log off and gts.

then i fell asleep

—————————————
𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋' 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍

"you knew they was fuckin around xouri?" i said

"who?!" she said mugging me.

"you know how im talm bout stop fucking playing wid me" i said grabbing her neck.

"im deadass i don't vell" she said grabbing my wrist.

"yanna and dooda" i said looking her in her eyes.

her eyes got bigger and she looked away trying to move my hand.

"so you knew" i said making my grip tighter around her neck.

"yes" i heard her mumble.

"but they wasn't fucking they was jus-"

i smacked her.

"you be always asking me why ion take you serious, and you know how much yanna is to me and you letting her talk to that clown ass nigga" i said pointing in her face.

she stood there holding her face.

"he one of those and ANYBODY he seen around get knelt and you gon continue let them suck on each other behind" i said.

"you a fucking clown just like him, lose my number for real this time" i yelled, before grabbing my keys and leaving out slamming the door.

—————————————————

i just pulled up to the house, and seen my pops car.

i pulled into the driveway and went inside the house.

my pops was on the couch watching hulu.

"where yanna?" i said.

"in her room" he replied.

"coo" i said, going into the kitchen.

i left some leftover food from xouri og cookout or whateva.

but that shit was not in sight.

i went upstairs to mal room.

"you ate my shit boa" i said to him.

"hell na i just got here nigga" he said.

i went to mir's room.

he was eating sum.

"fuck u eating?" i said.

"harold's nigga why?" he said mugging me.

i shook my head and went downstairs.

my pops was throwing sum away.

"pa what you jus ate" i said.

"spaghetti , cornbread, macaroni, jerk chicken, regula chicken, hot links, and collard greens" he said.

"that better be from a restaurant" i said.

"na it was in the fridge" he replied.

"g i had that plate in there with a note that said DO NOT EAT pa. you ate the note too?" i said

"shiiid prolly cause i ain see it" he said before going back on the couch.

"run me my ones" i said pulling my pants up.

"i'm not yo fuckin friend lavell, go sitcha ass down and play that damn call of duty or some shit." he said.

then i felt something behind me, so i turned around and yanna started beating my ass.

i tried grabbing her hands but she was biting kicking scratching punching everything.

"IYANNA STOP" i heard my pops say.

i ain't fall yet so i'm still good.

my pops got up and grabbed her she had my shirt stretching it.

"THIS IS VLONE IS YOU STUPID" i said trying to stop her from stretching it.

"IS YOU STUPID GOING TO MY FRIEND HOUSE PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON HER CAUSE YOU MAD" she said.

my pops looked at me before punching me hard as hell in my chest ... a nigga was finto cry.

i held my chest trying to bring my breathing back to normal.

"fuck is wrong witchu lavell maurice griffin, you want me ta beat the fuck outta u dawg?" he said letting yanna go putting his hands in my face.

"fuck out my face, y'all taking this shit like a joke. YANNA fucking on my dangerous opp ass homeboy." i said.

"IM GROWN ASS FUCK." she yelled.

"no tha fuck u not, u still in my house, drivin da car i bought, and buyin shit with the money i give u" i said.

"fuck u and yo money, witcho materialistic ass. i'll start back working and move out this bitch, tha fuck." she said about to punch me again but my pops grabbed ha.

"door neva closed pack ya shit whenever ion gaf bout yo ass nomo" i said before going to sit on the couch.

"word?" i heard her say.

"to OUR og" i replied changing the channel to the tv.

she shook out of my pops hands and went upstairs.

my pops stood there looking at me.

"im finna have yall hug ina fuckin corner till yall get yall act together" he said going upstairs.

i mugged as he walked upstairs, and then rolled a blunt.

————————-————————-
voteeee.

ik yall a lil upset with me updating hella slow, but school started back and im finna graduate so i gotta b on itttt.

and i started volleyball so i b hella busy, and plus when i have freetime i dead just sleep.

QUESTIONSSS??

how yall feelin , yall dnt like it lmk😓.?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.8K 37
cap·tive adjective imprisoned or confined; having no freedom an infatuation that fell apart and yet he is still held captive by the reminisce of her...
169K 400 1
LIMERENCE (n.) the state of being infatuated with another person.
456 3 20
Lust is a dangerous weapon. Eléonore finds this out when it's torn between her teacher and another lover. He'd lose his job over her. For he'd never...
103K 4.1K 37
Infatuation (In•fat•u•a•tion) noun An intense but short-lived passion or admiration for something or someone. A book filled of all you've probably fa...