Slutted Out

Shykeria15 által

Evelyn Imani Stevens , an 25 year old California native , who moved to New York to chase her dreams of being... Több

* Thank You *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
*BOOK/PART TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

1.9K 68 11
Shykeria15 által

E V E L Y N 

  The next morning I woke up with a brand new attitude towards life. I was a ball of energy as I tossed his comforter off of me. His side of the bed was empty. Either he had to work or he went to get dressed.

Needless to say, after we had sex, we actually cuddled. We were both exhausted but we managed to have a conversation about him for a change. First and foremost, his take on BDSM and when he got into it.

Let him tell it. In his line of work, he had no choice but to grow up fast. He couldn't be weak. Not even showing certain emotions or people would try to overthrow him. So from that aspect, he brought it to the bedroom.

Being dominant over his woman at the time. Even though he wanted to control. He wanted to please his submissive. According to him. Pleasing wasn't something he just gave out. When it came to the random girls. They only got the rough, hard dom side. forcing them into submission without a choice. Not caring about their needs. One thing I loved about it though. Was that he was honest about him and his ways.

I respected that. That already let me know not to get attached. He confirmed that he felt something different. I ain't want to hold him to that. The sex was amazing but I don't want to catch feelings. I really don't. I just can't be hurt over someone again. I'll never give another man that satisfaction.

I familiarized myself with his bathroom. My legs were sore so the hot water did me some justice. Once I felt refreshed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed into his shirt and my leggings and made my way back down the long halls. When I reached the grand steps. I could hear laughter from what I was assuming was the kitchen.

" Chase Stop! " I heard Sadie laugh and then scream.

He was throwing pancake mix on her as Khalan watched from the side by the counter laughing at the two. Beside him was a plate already fixed and prepared. " Good morning, " Khalan said, gaining my attention. He sent me a wink. He leaned up while grabbing the plate. " Don't mind them. They have been flirting since I got in here. I cooked you breakfast. " Khalan handed me the warm plate. I smiled thanking him.

" Well good morning Sade," I said gaining her attention while smirking. The woman was in pure Lalaland with only her and chase. She cocked her eyebrow at me. " You are glowing girl! " that made me blush. Cause I knew who was the cause of it.

" I tore that ass up. " I heard Khalan say from the side. I began coughing not believing that he said that out loud. Luckily Sade didn't hear him. But Chase did " Seen that shit through my boy?" He walked over and gave him a dap.

" Hell yeah. Gots too. " As they talked. I chatted Sadie up, asking her how she was feeling. She told me with dude out of her life. She feels better than ever. Chase made sure she was okay. They cuddled and just talked. Which was sweet. I'm happy for her. Eventually, it was my turn to tell my side. I spilled the beans, luckily the guys had walked out at this point. " It was amazing. " I cheesed.

" This the happiest I have seen you in a long time. " She admitted to me. " What's in store with Trey?"

" Honestly. I been made up in my mind that I'm calling it off "

Besides, I never cheated on anyone a day in my life. I expected to feel guilty. It still hasn't come yet. Today was my last day off. So instead of us going out in the town, we decided to hang around with the guys. We all sat in the living room. Talking about everything under the sun. Every once in a while I could feel Khalan's gaze on me. Heat pooled in my panties.

But I shrugged it off as I grilled Chase. " You telling me yall never spoke to each other in school? " I asked them both.

" I mean, naw. A nigga was in the streets too much to be chit-chatting honestly. It probably wasn't meant. Cause I wouldn't have been able to give her shit but a heartache. " He explained to more so Sade.

" Aww. " I cheesed at them having their moment. " Well, Over there in California I was experimenting with girls. Surfing, and getting into trouble with my friends. "

Sade looked at me wide eyed, Chase laughed and Khalan squinted at me. " What? A girl wanted to lick it so why not? "

" Why you ain't tell me this?" she asked, holding her chest like I had betrayed her.

" You know why.. " I rolled my eyes. " What about you Khalan? What were you up to in high school?"

he scratched his beard. A flashback popped in my head of last night, it was covered in my juices. I crossed my legs fighting the feeling off. " Shit. I made sure my grades were straight. Even though I was absent most of the time. Afterward, I was a corner boy slanging dope. "

" How you manage good grades missing all those days out. "

" I fucked my principle."

Chase was rolling up unfazed by what he had said. I don't know why, but that was sexy to me. The thrill of his life intrigued me. I bit my lip as we stared at each other.

" Damn, yall might as well fuck right here if yall go stare at each other like that. " Chase said finishing up his blunt.

I blushed looking away from Khalan. " Yall must finna smoke. " I asked. Changing the subject off of me.

" Yeah. What that?"

" Okay um. Nothing ill check out the pool while yall do that. " I didn't want to be around smoke. Besides while I was showering. I saw a secluded pool in the back from the bathroom window. "You staying with him? " I asked Sade, standing up from the couch.

" Yeah. I planned on it "

" Dont worry. I'll go out there witcha" Khalan spoke up, getting up out of his seat as well. Stretching his arms out.

I bid my goodbyes and left them in the living room to enjoy themselves. Tension was thick once again as Khalan led me to the backyard that opened up to a long stretched pool. If I had to guess, it had to be around 20 wide and up to 8 feet deep. " Oh, how I missed the water. "

" You swam a lot over there." He asked referring to my hometown.

" Yeah, I been swimming since I was 8. The water is my second home. "

Knowing I didn't have a bathing suit I pulled the shirt off as well as my legging. Matching bra and pantie sets were my thing. I don't understand how females mismatched them. When I looked up. Khalan was already in the pool waiting on me by the steps. My feet burned against the concrete as I pulled my curls into a ponytail on top of my head. " Is it cold?" I asked him.

" Na, it's a heated pool. Last I checked it's on the warm setting" He said, taking my hand guiding me down the slippery steps.

The water was warm as we swam around it. Making small conversation about nothing in general. We flirted with each other hard. When I noticed my fingers turned wrinkly. I called it quits. He helped me back into the house. I peeked in the living room to Sade and Chase kissing each other.

" He was talking all that shit about us" Khalan joked as we walked up the steps to his room. I ran straight for the shower to wash the chlorine off my skin. Once finished getting dressed and drying my hair. Which took forever if I may add.

I climbed into the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow. I was out like a light.

***

I woke up to my foot getting kissed on. I rubbed the sleep out of my eye, letting out a soft moan at the foreign feeling. " Khalan? " I sat up to see him taking my big toe in his mouth. It felt so good. I didn't even bother to remove them from his touch. He slowly dropped them back on the bed as he kissed up my leg.

I was wide awake now.

He gripped my ass hard. Smacking it in the process. Khalan gripped my hips and flipped me over to where my ass was once again in the sky. I sucked in air. Cursing the fact that I only had on another of his shirts and a pair of thongs. They were white with a stitched butterfly right in the middle. I didn't think twice about wearing them. Hell at this point I was begging to be ate. 

From the view. I knew he could see my pussy lips. As if reading my mind. He began rubbing it slowly. " Shorty. What possessed you to fall asleep in my bed in this?"

I lazily let out a moan. " I-I ain't th-think ab-out it" I struggled to say. I gripped the pillow as his finger sped up.

" Is that right? I'll give ya lil ass something to think about." His voice got deeper at the end of his words. He rubbed his free hand under the strings that so-called cover my cheeks. Snapping them causing me to hiss. The one string that ran between my cheeks was pulled to the side. Revealing my soaked lips.

I waited to feel his tongue there but instead, he licked my asshole in one swift motion. My eyes shot open as I squealed. He smacked my cheeks harder this time. I just knew they would be red. " Dont move." He instructed as he started to circle around the small hole with the tip of his tongue. 

" Oh god. " My knees buckled under me, almost giving away at the pleasure.

" He my god too. " He said shaking his head between my cheeks. His laugh vibrated off my skin. I literally could feel my juices leak down my thighs. Khalan held my cheeks up revealing my lips to him even more. His tongue stayed wet as he trailed through my folds. " Khalan" I moaned as he sucked my clit from behind.

" Mhm. " his voice muffled as he licked me all which ways.

His finger twirled at my opening. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he finger fucked me at a slow pace. " Ohhh . " I moaned, throwing my ass back on his face. He gave me one last long suck and removed himself. He removed my thongs and tossed them on the floor. I instantly laid on my stomach completely weak. Khalan gently rolled me on my back. Repeating the moves from last night by crawling between my legs. His lips attached themselves to my neck. " Khalan, what are you doing to me?" I said before I could catch myself.

" Fucking you like you should've been fucked a long time ago." He groaned, sliding into me. I waited this out to see if it was going to be quick. But to my surprise, he was still stroking a few minutes later. I'm guessing I was too quiet, cause he grabbed my leg raising it as he stroked deeper into me.

My nails dug into his back as he swirled his hips hitting my walls at an angle.

My moans and screams were muffled by his arm.

" Look at me"

I looked up to him watching me with so much lust. His strokes picked up speed. He rocked into me hard. After the third one, my eyes were closing. But immediately shot back open to him gripping my neck. Squeezing lightly. His thumb caressed my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted them as he circled them fully. I watched the sweat form on his head from fucking me senseless.

" You're going to make me cum " I pleaded. Khalan kept his strokes at the same pace until I came hard on him. But what amazes me the most is that he doesn't stop. He keeps stroking, letting my neck go. His hands brought mine above my head, intertwining them.

I could never get tired of this. 

****

------

Please don't get offended at her saying "god" during sex. Its how she talks. By all means I don't mean to offend anyone. And if I did. . Sorry.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

217K 4K 56
The Fated Series. Book #1. "A single minute without her in my arms and it felt like a lifetime." - Mateo Ramos My name is Mateo Adam Ramos...
525K 16.3K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...
328K 3.6K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
1.7M 51.2K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...