Dnf short stories

De iamweirdoliveishere

Just dnf short stories that may or may not contain smut. Anyway, enjoy whatever these chapters are :D Mais

Are you okay?
Change
Exchange Student
Guard
The Boss
Guard Pt. 2
Exchange Student Pt. 2
Exchange Student Pt. 3
Omegaverse but dnf
Omegaverse Pt. 2
Idk
Exchange Student Pt. 4
Guard Pt. 3
The Doorway Between The Walls
Don't ask
Vampire AU
Are You Okay? Pt. 2
Library AU?
Demon AU
Pure Smut
Why this happened, I couldn't tell you
I don't know okay?!
Yet another high school AU
You put me here
THANK YOU!!!!
Don't know so don't ask
Random thing I wrote in School
Loving you was easy
Mafia AU I guess :D
Manhunt
Untitled Part 31
The Mute King (not for Dream tho)
Rivals
THANK YOU GUYS
Tbh idk
Casino 🌝👀👀👀 (smut)
Racing AU??? 😏
Rivals pt. 2
Nothing more than enemies
Nowhere to run (based off of the song "Nowhere to run")
Goodie Two Shoes
Weird thing idk
Adrenaline
I'm a dumb British boy
Outed
Another band AU
Please read
Dance
Don't look them in the eyes

Band AU!!!!

131 0 0
De iamweirdoliveishere

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A STORY AND IT HAPPENED TO BE A BAND AU SO HERE I AM- anyway onto the story

I was a normal college student you could say. I wasn't popular and to be honest I didn't care either. I had no friends, probably due to the social anxiety I've had since I was 11. But I had good grades so everything was fine. Tonight I planned on going to a small bar downtown in the city I lived. It wasn't too popular, hence why I liked it. The people that worked there were nice and I always got the same thing. I never drank alcohol so I got a club soda with blue raspberry flavoring.

I got dressed to go out, simply putting on whitewashed straight jeans and a slightly oversized black graphic tee. Making sure my hair was decent, and no gross dandruff showing, damn you dark hair. I grab my keys, phone, and wallet then head out the door. I decided on walking to the bar since 1. I couldn't drive and 2. If I went on the bus that means I have to socialize. So walking was my best option. Oh, and it's not like I have any friends to drive me there either. The bar is only a mile or so away anyway.

After a little bit of walking, I get to the familiar bar front. I walk in and was greeted by an employee, I waved back and sat at my normal spot. Then someone came to my table. Alex, a worker here that always serves me. He's pretty chill but chaotic at the same time.

"Hey George, just your usual?"

"Yeah, thanks Alex"

"Mhm"

He walked away, presumably to get my drink. After a minute he comes back with the blue and clear drink that I like, topped with an umbrella, and ice keeping it afloat.

"We have a band coming tonight, are you going to stay for that?" He asked

"Sure, why not, sounds fun"

"You alright, you seem out of it?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that I just had mid-terms so I'm tired from all the stress, hence why I'm here. How are you? And have you told- what's his name, oh! Sapnap you like him yet?"

"O-oh, I mean h-he's already with someone actually, but Nick is really hot and the guy he's with is cute too. I-I don't know"

"It's fine, plus a little bird told me that Sapnap was polyamorous"

"What?! How do you even know?"

"The perks of being the quiet kid. People don't care if I'm listening and don't expect me to, or they don't acknowledge I'm there." I shrugged

"So, do you think I have a chance?" He asked nervously

"Um, YES! Obviously, he likes you"

"Okay, I'll ask him out. But have you found someone yet? Any hot boys that you like???"

"No," I answered flatly

There was one boy that was stuck in my heart forever. We were best friends in high school, from the constant banter between us and the... no- my love for him. He never meant to upset me and I know that, but instead of hanging out with me, he hung out with the popular guys. The football players specifically. He was a football player, the quarterback to be specific but he pushed me away the second I said anything about having a crush on him. He probably wasn't comfortable with me anymore, hence why he left me. But he stayed glued to my heart, I never found anyone else that was so compatible and stunning as he was, as cringy as that sounds.

"Well, you will one day. I have to go help some people over there but talk later. Oh, and the band is going to be out in ten minutes by the way"

"Okay, thanks" He walked away and some employee I didn't know handed me my drink

After I had finished my drink, that cold, sweet flavor in my mouth that I enjoyed remained. Then that band Alex told me about was coming out. I had ordered another drink as all the band members preparing for their show. George gets his drink and he finally looks up to see the band that was playing.

He saw someone that he never thought he'd see ever again. The one person that was stuck to his heart forever. The person that he loved. The person that was his best friend. Dream. He was on the stage and had a neon green electric guitar. His fluffy dirty blonde hair fell slightly above his eyes, with neon green streaks running through it. The light reflected his star array of freckles and his piercing forest green eyes. George looked at him not believing who he saw. The blonde looked straight at him too, eyes going wide as he realized who it was. George started to down his drink, getting out of this place as fast as he could. The icy, fizzy liquid burned down his throat as he chugged it. He had finished half of it before he put it down on the table, getting his stuff to leave.

Dream saw George start to chug his drink, he was going to leave. Dream's biggest regret was definitely when he distanced himself from George. The truth was he loved George too, but couldn't handle his feelings and avoided them before it was too late. Dream knew this was his only chance to ever apologize. He told the lead singer; Wilbur. That he'd be back in a minute. He put his guitar on its stand and ran after George before he could leave the small bar.

"George!"

He tried to exit the door but I softly grabbed his arm, making sure that it wasn't tight.

"What could you want with me Dream? I thought that I was too nerdy to be around you." He said coldly

"No, George d-don't leave... please"

"I'll give you two minutes to explain why I shouldn't continue my storm out of this building."

"Look I-I know what I did was wrong... so wrong and I regret it. And you probably don't believe me because you'll just think that I'll do the same thing to you before. But.. I never wanted to leave you- my teammates in football at the time threatened to hurt you. They said that I was distracting myself with you because I spent more time with you than them. So they told me that they'd beat you up if I didn't stay away. They followed me after school to make sure I didn't hang out with you and had to bribe someone in every one of my classes to make sure I didn't talk with you." He explained hastily

George's eyes went wide, he had no time to respond with words, instead, he hugged Dream. He hugged him so tight that it hurt him. Dream hugged back putting his chin on top of George's head.

"So will you maybe stay while my band plays?"

"Okay!"

George makes it back to the table he sat at previously, seeing his drink was still there. He continued to drink it, this time taking sips. Then Dream's band started to play. They were relatively good, the lead singer singing perfectly, the drummer hitting every beat, and Dream playing every note perfectly. The backup vocalists were also really good and added to the mood of the song. To say the least, George enjoyed it. Once the band finished playing Dream came down from the stage, guitar still in hand.

"Hey"

"Your band is really good ya know"

"Thanks, so want to do something?"

"Sure?"

"Come on!"

Dream holds out his hand, signing for George to hold it.  George takes it and Dream sets his guitar down and runs out of the bar. George had all his stuff so he just followed.

"Come on"

"Dream! Where are we going?!"

"You'll see"

They walk the streets of the bright city, lights shining from every which way. 

"Close your eyes"

"Why?!"

"Just- please," Dream pleaded 

"Ugh, fine"

George closed his eyes and Dream made sure he didn't bump into anything. Then Dream picked George up, holding him up by his back and thighs.

"DREAM!"

"We're going upstairs, chill"

"Why are we going upstairs!?"

"Cause"

Dream opens a door at the top of the stairs, fresh air hitting their skin. It was a cold night, but refreshing. 

"Open your eyes"

George opened his eyes to be met with the whole city in view. They stood atop a building, overlooking the busy, bright city. Cars zooming below them, people talking, lights shining, they could see it all. 

"Wow, it's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you"

"W-what?"

"You heard me" 

George didn't respond, instead looking into Dream's green eyes. Dream looked at George too, looking down to his lips. Dream's hand cupped George's cheek staring at him, asking silently to see if he could kiss him. George nodded slightly and Dream pushed their lips together. George grabbed the back of Dream's head, pulling his hair. Dream pushed George impossibly closer, deepening their kiss. George felt like he was going to pass out, he couldn't believe that Dream was here, kissing him. Dream felt butterflies rush through his stomach a million times over again, addicted to the sweet vanilla taste of George. They both pulled apart, looking at each other.

"I love you, George"

"I love you too Dream"
~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 1608

I really like this chapter. Love you all <33333 AND THANK YOU FOR 160 READS HOLY HONK <33333333333 THANK YOUUUUUUU - Olive :] 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 23 19
Um dnf in hog warts? I will try upload it's my first fanfic sooooo yeah anyways I would suggest reading when completed updates will probs be slow. L...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
31.7K 331 22
This is only dnf (Dream + George) oneshots and no others sadly, but I can always make another of this is enjoyed! There will be other characters incl...
229K 3.4K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...