RWBY: The Vermillion Knight

By DerErzHerzog

"This is my story ... do you want to listen to my adventures in Remnant?" I don't own anything but plot. All... More

Forword
Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Beacon Academy - Arrival
Chapter 3: Beacon Academy - Initiation
Chapter 4: School and related Problems
Chapter 5: Friends?
Chapter 6: Field trip
Chapter 7: First Contact - Part 1
Chapter 8: First Contact - Part 2
Chapter 9: Just another day...
Chapter 10: Town
Chapter 11: Legion
Chapter 13: Legion of Domination (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Domineer
Chapter 15: Beacon Academy - Brothers
Chapter 16: Everwinter without Mercy (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Everwinter without Mercy (Part 2)

Chapter 12: Legion of Domination (Part 1)

287 6 3
By DerErzHerzog

A few weeks ago, Beacon Academy, Eclipse POV

After I asked Yang if she would like to go on a date, we both went into the city... something bad happened. That's why I'm now on my way to Ozpin's office to tell him what happened. The first lesson got canceled so this is perfect. 

When I entered the elevator and pressed the button, I recalled the memories from yesterday.

FLASHBACK

After I asked Yang out for a date, I waited near the landing pad. After half an hour, she arrived. When I asked her why she was so late she simply told me that she didn't know what to choose to wear but in the end, she decided to just take that what she always wears. Honestly, I think this is just a stupid excuse but anyway.

"Are you ready to go now?", I asked her.

Yang: "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

She replied loudly and cheerful. I really wouldn't mind it if would be less loud or else I would need to buy something to protect my ears from her loud voice. We then made our way into the city via bullhead. When I asked her where she would like to go, she only said that she will lead the way and so I trusted her...

And when we reached our destination, I decided to never trust her again.

She lead us in my most hated district of Vale. The district with all the bars and houses where you would normally not come or not even get entrance to as a minor. 

"Uhm, Yang, why are we here? We shouldn't be here..."

Yang: "Ehhh? What are you talkin' about? Of course, we should be here!"

"And why? I thought we wanted-"

Yang: "We are here to have some fun! Now come on let's go! I know a bar where the owner still owes me a few things!"

She exclaimed with a bright smile and then pulled me further into the chaotic streets. We got several glances from the other people who probably live her. I don't want to say something bad about other people, but this place... people throwing their used cigarettes on the ground and spitting whenever they want... it's disgusting. Why does Yang need to go to this place? There are so many nice and quiet places in Vale so why this place?

Yang: "Uhm, Eclipse, you're a bit cold."

When Yang said this, I realized it. My Cold Heart got stronger. I may can't control it completely but it also passively activates when I feel worried or when I need to keep my guard. 

"Sorry, Yang but it's just... this place..."

Yang: "Huh? What's wrong with it? Now come on we're almost there!"

She then dragged me further until we reached a rather huge building. The huge letters on the front side said "Junior's Club", and we went directly to this place. There were also two guys wearing black and red clothes with some stylish hats and red sunglasses standing at the front door, probably some bouncers, but for some reason as soon as they saw us, they rushed inside the local and closed the door. It also looked like they were in panic.

"Yang, it seems like they are closing the club-" I began but she then interrupted me.

Yang: "Oh, don't worry, they aren't closing the club!" 

Suddenly, she armed herself with her weapons... She wouldn't- and she did it, she blasted the door open and then dragged me into the building. When we entered the club, we saw more people wearing the same black and red outfit and all of them pointed their guns at us. I was a bit afraid but then I saw that the majority of them pointed their gun at Yang and not me. 

Yang: "HEEEEEEEEEY BOYS!" 

Then the goons wanted to attack us but a voice called out for them to stop. 

???: "HEY STOP!"

I looked at the person who just called and it was a tall man with a typical bar keeper outfit.

???: "Huh, why are you here again, Blondie?" 

Does he know Yang? It seems like she isn't here for the first time.

Yang: "Hey Junior! Long time not seen, well I take the usual stuff, and something for my boyfriend too!"

"Yang, I don't drink."

Yang: "Then something without alcohol!"

She then dragged me to the bar and we sat in front of the owner of this place.

Junior: "Never thought that you would bring a guy with you that you can call a boyfriend."

He then gave Yang a drink and I got a glass of water.

Yang: "Well times are changing, I hope you didn't forget our deal?"

Junior then seemed to get a bit angry but calmed himself down before he walked to another guest of his club. I was a bit nervous because of all the stares we got. My only thoughts are how to get out of this place as soon as possible.

Yang: "So, how do you like it here?"

"I don't like it here."

Yang: "Huh? But why?"

"Maybe because we both are still minors and aren't supposed to be here at this time? And that I don't drink, unlike my aunt?"

Yang: "Mhm, your aunt must be pretty cool!"

"Yes, she is but I just wish she wouldn't drink that much... but anyway, why did you wanted to go to this place?"

Yang: "Because I think it's nice and good for a date for the two of us."

I mentally facepalmed at this answer... at least the stares we got stopped. Yang then tried to keep the conversation although I was only half-listening to her because I didn't trust anyone in this building. 

???: "Oh, if this isn't Yang."

A voice said from behind. We both turned around and saw two girls that look nearly identical with black hair and green eyes. Their only differences are their haircut and clothing. The first and the one who talked to us has a white dress and long hair while the other has shorter hair and a red dress.

Yang: "Oh, if this ain't the Malachite twins."

Malachite twins? Never heard of them, but Yang seems to know them.

Yang: "How are you two? Last time I have beaten you up pretty bad? Wanna do it again?"

I seriously run out of facepalms. 

Red twin: "No, not tonight."

White twin: "Yeah, but we couldn't oversee your friend here. He's pretty cute."

Yang: "Hey, Eclipse is here with ME!"

Oh please no, please don't let this escalate... But my prayers fell on deaf ears when the white twin began to speak again.

Melanie: "Eclipse, so that's your name. I'm Melanie, how about you ditch this blondie and come with me and my sister Miltia?"

Miltia: "We can make sure to give you a good time~"

The twins then closed the distance to me, but then a loud voice yelled and a big guy walked to us.

Guy: "HEY! What are you two doin'!? Why are you not serving me but this boy!?"

The man yelled and often spit while speaking, he was truly lecherous and absolutely disgusting, now I kinda understand the twins. I only sighed at this but this seems to make him angrier.

Guy: "Huh!? Little kid, do you have a problem with me!?"

"Yes, you are harassing me right now."

Guy:" EHHH!? I'LL SHOW YOU! YOU LITTLE SH*T!"

I looked at the man closer and could see that his shirt under the coat was a bit bloody and his right hand had some bruises... The situation also seemed to alarm Junior and his henchmen.

"If you're looking for your brass knuckles... they are not in the coat pocket! Check your back pocket!"

I  said, the guy was a bit surprised and then pulled out brass knuckles from his back pocket, this of course surprised not only him but also Yang, the twins as well as Junior and his goons.

"Next, you'll say, 'How'd you know about the brass knuckles, bastard?!'"

Guy: "How'd you know about the brass knuckles, bastard?!"

"by the abrasions on your right hand, I know you fight using brass knuckles. Plus the blood on your shirt isn't yours. You just came from a fight. Since the blood is on your shirt, I know that you took your coat off to fight. So when you removed your brass knuckles, you had to put them in your back pocket."

Again everyone was surprised. The guy on the other hand was now even angrier and armed himself with the brass knuckles.

"Now you'll say, 'So what, you little punk!?'"

Guy: "So what, you little punk!?"

Then without hesitation, the guy tried to punch me while I slowly lifted my hand to catch the punch with my hand.

Guy: "GOTCHA!"

Yang and surprisingly the twins and the henchmen were worried but I have everything in control as if I would get beaten up by some idiot. The only idiot who could ever beat me would be my idiotic brother!

"Eh? Are you sure about that?"

Guy: "HUH!?" 

He then realized what happened as he saw that an ice chunk was in my hand and the spikes on his brass knuckles stuck in it. 

"I can predict anything your simple brain can come up with. Don't you get that, moron?"

As I said this, everyone, now also including the other guests of the club applauded for this but it seems like the guy hasn't learned his lesson. He tried to attack me again but this time, I used my ability and turned his complete body except for the head into a huge ice chunk.

"You utter fool!" I yelled at his stupid action.

Guy: "HUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!???? LET ME OUT OF THIS!"

"Why should I?"

The henchmen as well as Yang and the twins and even Junior began to laugh together with the rest of the club at the man's misery. I then pulled out my Xuanyuan Sword and held it on his neck's height. He got a bit scared. But then, Junior walked next to me and looked at the man.

Junior: "Hey, you still need to pay for your last five visits to my club!"

Guy: "EHH!?"

I then poked the ice around him until the fire element of my sword was triggered to melt some of the ice but only that much so I could get the wallet out of his pocket and gave it to Junior who then took the money the guy owed him before throwing it back to him.

I then had enough of this and walked away but Yang's voice stopped me.

Yang: "Eclipse, why are you leaving?"

Isn't that obvious?

"Because I have enough of this."

Then Junior stopped me and began to speak.

Junior: "Hey, buddy, thanks for that. Drinks are on the house, and if you need a job, come to me. Wouldn't have thought that blondie would bring someone like you here."

Melanie: "And when you come here next we make sure to give a nice time~"

I was a bit surprised by this but I nodded before leaving the local. After a few seconds, Yang also left the club. 

"I think it's time to go back to Beacon."

Yang: "Y-Yeah, although it would be cool if we would go to another place that I would like to show you."

"Does it take long?"

Yang: "No :D"

"...Fine."

She then lead the way to the place she wanted to show me but then it happened. A rather large group of Atlas robots attacked us. Of course, defending ourselves, we fought them but we got then caught off guard when one of them started to lightings out of his rifle which shouldn't be possible at all. Then the next caused a small tornado but luckily we could avoid it and quickly eliminated the robots. Several more came and all of them used various elemental attacks. But the weirdest was that it seems like they were targeting Yang more than me... 

Anyway, after we defeated all of them, I could see those black and golden constructs laying on the floor before disappearing.

"Yang we need to report this to Ozpin."

Yang: "But what if we get detention because we weren't supposed to be here as students?"

So you admit it?

"Don't worry I will tell him only what happened with the robots, the thing with the club doesn't need to be known by him."

Yang: "Okay, if you say so. Man... they ruined our date, maybe going back to Beacon isn't that bad."

And so we headed back to Beacon Academy.

FLASHBACK END

The sound of the elevator reaching my destination, brought me back to reality and when the doors opened, I could see the headmaster sitting behind his desk. He wasn't alone as General Ironwood was also there and they probably talked about something at the moment. 

Ozpin: "Oh, good morning Eclipse."

"Excuse me, professor, I didn't mean to disturb your conversation."

Ozpin: "Oh, no it's alright. What lead you to my office, my boy."

"I have to tell you, something headmaster. It regards the latest incidents."

Ozpin: "Then tell us, Eclipse."

I told him about the things that happened yesterday. Of course, I didn't tell him that I was in a nightclub with Yang and just said we were on a normal date. But when I told them about the Atlesian Knights and that they manipulated elements, even Ironwood was shocked and so I asked him about it but he told me that this shouldn't be possible under normal circumstances. 

Ozpin: "This was surely a very exciting evening for you two. Thank you for telling us and for destroying them before they could harm the civilians."

"Alright, then I will leave now."

I then left the office of the headmaster's office and made my way to the classrooms. The rest of the day was normal, history, Grimm study and to end the day, Combat Class. But then something surprising happened. After Combat Class, Jaune asked me if I could teach him some things because tomorrow is a combat test and Jaune wants to be prepared for this. 

"Sure," I said to him.

Jaune: "Thanks, man! You're the best!"

We then walked to Ms. Goodwitch to ask her if we could use the arena, but then Yang walked up to us.

Yang: "Hey Eclipse! Wanna go and hang out with me? I still want to show you the place that I couldn't show you yesterday!"

Honestly, I don't want to go with her... Yesterday was already annoying enough for me. Luckily Jaune can help me.

"I'm sorry, Yang. But Jaune here asked me to train with him before you came... and since tomorrow is the test of Ms. Goodwitch, I see it as my duty to help a friend put. I mean we both know that Jaune isn't the best in Combat Class.

Jaune: "Yeah, that's why asking him, I mean he's the only one who so far could reduce the Aura of the strongest huntsman to a significant value!"

Yang doesn't seem to be happy about this but then her mood changed.

Yang: "Well, okay, if it's for our friend Jauney-boy then who am I to stop you."

She then left us and Jaune and I could begin the training. We both didn't get interrupted by anyone. During our training, I could see that Jaune was already better than he was a few weeks earlier and when I asked him about it, he said that Pyrrha helped him and now I'm here for a 'crash course'. After 3 hours of training, I saw him fitting for my last lesson.

"Okay Jaune, now listen closely because..."

"That's my Final Lesson for you."

Jaune: "I'm ready! And thank you for the strength you gave me!"

"The power was always yours, I only helped you to set it free. The only thing you now need is the courage and belief in yourself, you can do it."

Jaune: "Alright... Thank you, Eclipse!"

We then left the arena and I locked it and made my way to Ms. Goodwitch to return the key card to her. After returning the card I saw that it got dark and made my way back to my dorm room. I made myself ready to sleep. I washed, cleaned my teeth, and then went to bed. At least, the voices stopped...

???: "Why are you even with her?"

... or so I have thought. But unlike the other voices, this one sounds much colder and powerful than the others. 

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

???: "Okay, chill! But listen, don't listen to the other voices..."

Then the voice went silent and I could sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zure POV, early in the morning in his room

I'm in my private room in Beacon Academy, it's early in the morning, and was preparing myself for the day when I received a small package with a letter from our aunt Hime. I opened the box and found a strange container with a weird blue liquid in it. I then read the letter.

"Hello, Zure,

I write you this letter because of what you and your boss told me. It is extremely important for you to watch Eclipse but don't do anything to upset him or else you will make it worse! As far as I can tell, right now he is extremely dangerous! I already prepared someone who will come to help you, but it will take a while until she arrives. In the case of his awakening, if he awakens, then inject the serum inside the container that will be sent together with this letter in his bloodstream, this will be the only thing capable of saving him, the only other method would be... to end his life. I don't want this to happen so please do this for me.

- Aunt Himeko"

I was confused, what does our aunt mean by this, and what's so special about this serum? And what does she mean with 'Awakaning'? 

... Now that I think about it, Eclipse doesn't behave as he did before he came to Beacon... He also has this theory about the weird Grimm and the crazy Atlas robots... Could it be that there is a Mind-controlling Grimm and my little brother is possessed by this? Or... is it something even more dangerous? Anyway, I will protect Eclipse... I only hope that this helping person that Hime talked about arrives as soon as possible...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV, Ozpin's office, the next day early in the morning

Inside Ozpin's office stood a man wearing gray clothing and a red tattered cloak, with red eyes and black spiky hair with a flask in his hand. While Ozpin seemed to be surprised to see the man, Ironwood who was also in the office looked pretty annoyed by the presence of the man.

Ozpin: "So Qrow, what's the reason for your sudden appearance?"

Qrow: "Well, Oz, it seems like I've found something in the Emerald Forest."

Ozpin: "In the Emerald Forest? Please enlighten us Qrow."

Qrow took another sip from his flask before speaking again.

Qrow: "Well, I bet you all already know about these weird Grimm and the crazy tin cans of Jimmy and that a boy from this school has something to do with it. Well, I found a huge amount of them inside the forest."

Ozpin: "How many?"

Qrow: "Don't know, I didn't count them but I guess around 250."

Ironwood: "250!?"

Ozpin: "This is surely a great number, maybe Eclipse's assumption about a Legion isn't that crazy."

Ironwood: "Ozpin, we must attack them now before they grow even bigger in their numbers!"

Ozpin: "I know you want to deal with them as soon as possible, but if Eclipse really has something to do with this matter, then maybe we should wait for the person that Ms. Himeko wanted to send us."

Ironwood: "By all respect, Ozpin, but this is our chance to get rid of them and even if they are not all of them, then we could at least eliminate a huge chunk of this Legion!"

Ozpin stood silent for a moment, deep in his thoughts. Then he gave his answer.

Ozpin: "Very well, but your army's force was weakened due to the Atlesian Knights joining the enemy's forces. I will send out the most talented teams of Beacon."

Qrow: "Don't you have this strong huntsman guy here? Zure, I think was his name and that little brother of him? Heard that both are kinda strong."

Ironwood: "As much as I don't like to admit it, but Qrow is right on this. Both of us have seen what this child can do. Together both of them will surely be able to deal with this army."

Ozpin: "I don't think so, James... You should know, that Eclipse doesn't like his brother so their strength would be greater to separate them into two teams."

TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one.

I'm sorry for the long break between the chapters but I wasn't able to write. I'm deeply sorry for that. As for this chapter, Chapter 12 and 13 were originally meant to be a single chapter but during the writing process it got longer than expected so I slit it into two parts, the second part will be released soon. I still hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Tell me your thoughts and have a nice day!

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 430 23
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)
11.4K 267 26
From the moment you were born you were on your own. You had powers which scared everyone around you and you couldn't control them. But one day, your...
16.9K 446 29
I do not own anything RWBY The story of an individual who was taken from his home, raised as an experiment to prevent the extinction of his home worl...
1.2K 13 7
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)