[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 9: Tired

143 8 0
By IOUnot123

 - Y/N's POV -

I decided to stay home for the entire today due to last night to this early morning's matter. It's the afternoon by the way. After a refreshing hot shower, I put on a tank top and some shorts. I headed to the kitchen, set my phone down on the table, washed my hands, and made myself a sandwich. I then sat down at the table and started to eat. As I was through halfway of my sandwich, my phone buzzed and I reached out to grab it turning it on to see if any notifications had popped up on my phone. Instead of notifications of ads or random products, it was text messages from G. I tapped his contact and started started to reply.

Y/N - Hey G. :)

Chill Skele Dude - Hey doll. Did ya get home safely? Cuz it was really dark when Papyrus said you left.

Y/N - Yep! I got home just fine. Besides if I didn't I wouldn't be texting you right now. Now would I?

Chill Skele Dude - I guess.... but are you sure?

Y/N - Mhm. :)

Chill Skele Dude - Hmmm, okay good.

........

Chille Skele Dude - So, do you have any plans today? 

Y/N - Nope, not really, besides being lazy. 

Chill Skele Dude - Heh. Okay, so can I come over or do ya need time by yourself? 

I hesitated a few moments before texting G back.

Y/N - Umm... Yeah sure. Here's my address, 1746 Allen Street, Apartment #247.

Chill Skele Dude - Kay, be there in a few minutes.

Y/N - Kay, see ya.

I turned my phone off, ate the rest of my sandwich, and ran to my bedroom to change out of my clothes. I opened my drawer, grabbed out a f/c hoodie, a white t-shirt to go underneath it, and some jeans to wear. I had to be careful when putting my t-shirt and hoodie on though because of the big bruise on my side. *Knock knock* "Coming," I called out rushing towards the door. I then hesitate and stop in front of it. Before I turn the knob and open the door, I take a deep breath. *Sigh* You can do this Y/N, just act like everything's normal, you're fine. You're fine. I put on a fake smile and opened the door to meet face to face with G. "Hey G, glad to see you again," I smile.

He charmingly smiles back, "Nice to see ya' again too doll. How ya doing?" 

"Good," I remark, giving him a tired smile. I move aside for him to enter through the doorway of my apartment, he does so and looks around. "It might not be the best, but it's home," I sigh closing the door. 

"No doll, it's great, real tidy too," he looks over to see everything in tack.

"Yeah I like to keep it clean," I remark, shrugging my shoulders. "Come on, we can sit down in the living room," I imply, walking to the living room, G nods and follows. We sit down on the couch and I grab the remote turning on the tv screen. "So what do you want to watch G?" I ask him. 

 "Whatever you wanna watch doll," G says coolly. 

"Your the guest, I insist," I said encouraging him.

"It's fine," G replies. I make an 'mkay' sound and turn the tv onto an action series called, 'LEGENDS'. As we were watching, I shifted to get comfortable but apparently the wrong way, causing the bruise under my clothing to sting and ache with pain. I hissed and sucked some air in under my breath, hoping G didn't hear or notice, but out of my luck, he did. He turned his head quickly towards my direction, "You okay doll?" he asked reluctantly.

 "I'm fine," I said. He raised a bonebrow. I then felt a jolt of pain in my side like an electric shock, causing me to yelp. "Ow!!" I jumped.

He took the remote and turned the tv off. "No you're not," G said sternly. "Don't lie. What's wrong?"

"It just a stomachache, that's all, I'm fine really" I quavered, nervously clutching my side.

"Your clutching onto your side, not your stomach, I'm not stupid doll," G said clearly not convinced. 

"I'm fine," I reply, wincing.

"No your not," G said in a serious tone.

"Yes I am," I assure him. Geez the pain is not going to stop, is it?

"No your not, stop being stubborn," he scooted closer to me. I scooted back. He sighs, "Let me see."

"W-w-what!!" I exclaim, backing farther into the corner of my couch, my hands crossed over my chest, heat risen in my cheeks. 

"Not like that," G retorted quickly, a faint yellow blush on his cheeks. "I need to see your injury so I can heal it, patch it up. I've done this before, so just trust me. Okay?" I look at him for a moment then hesitantly nod. "Do you have a medical kit?" 

"Yes, it's on the top first cabinet in the kitchen," I say pointing towards the kitchen. G tells me to stay on the couch while he gets the medical kit. A minute later he comes back in the living room, puts the medical kit down a few centimeters away from me and opens it. He grabs some medical tweezers, cotton, hydrogen peroxide, and a huge bandage. I take off my hoodie and G gets on his knees (since he's tall) in front of me, making me lightly blush a soft pink. 

"Umm-can-ya-umm*ahem* lift up your t-shirt?" G asks, a faint yellow blush now spread across his cheeks, averting his pinpricks from my eyes. 

- G's POV -

Y/N slowly lifts up her shirt, blushing a soft pink, head turned to the side away from me. My vision reverts back to her when I see a dark purple black bruise on her right side. It looks pretty bad, must've be painful. Hope she has a good explanation for this, I thought, mentally sighingI start to apply the hydrogen peroxide to the cotton, using the medical tweezers to hold it, then start to gently dab it on Y/N's bruise. She flinches when the cold alcohol touches her skin. I continued and she hisses a bit from the pain. "Sorry," I apologize, trying to be more gentle. 

"It's okay," she winces. After disinfecting her injury, I use some of my healing magic to heal majority of her side, now the color of her bruise is a very light purple which should heal by itself in a few days. I wrap the bandage around her sides to prevent anymore swelling. After I'm done, Y/N puts her t-shirt back down and stays silent, her hands now in her lap. I put the supplies back in the medical kit and walk out of the living room to the kitchen to put it back in the cabinet. I then come back, sitting down beside Y/N. 

"Thank you G, I really appreciate it," she smiled faintly.

"No problem," I shrug. I'm not done yet though, it's time for her to tell the truth. "So doll, are ya' gonna explain to me how you got that huge bruise on your side?" I ask her.

"I-um- accidently hit my side while entering the kitchen in the dark to turn on the light," she said, turning her gaze away from mine and back. 

I could tell she was obviously lying to me, "Y/N, please tell me the truth. Did something happen to ya' last night after you left my house?"

She looked down at her hands in her lap, squeaking out a small, "Yes." 

"What happened?" I ask, my voice filled concern. She takes a few deep breaths before beginning.

"After I left, I came across two paths that were both pretty much dark so I took the right one which would get me home. The one I took was dark but only dimly light by the bar's open along the sidewalk. I came across these three drunk men who started shouting and hollering inappropriate things towards me as I passed them, so I decided to speed up my pace. I soon heard footsteps, and could tell it was more than one person. I suspected they were the drunk men I passed earlier, so I sprinted off. I continued to run, but one of the men caught up with me, dragged me backwards into a dark alleyway, and slammed me against the wall. Th-they wanted to rape me, telling me to 'give it up'," She paused. "The first one I kicked in the groin area and the second one I punched in his jaw. But the third was more violent than the other two, so when I tried to make my escape again, he kicked me in my side which is why I have this bruise. Otherwise, I was able to escape, after hitting a beer bottle over his head," she explains.

   I felt anger well up inside of me, not only because of what she told me, but because I wasn't there with her. It could've all been prevented if I'd have returned earlier. Damn. "Why didn't ya tell anyone doll?"

"Because it was late and-- I didn't think it was that-- that important I guess," Y/N says, rubbing her hand behind her neck. "I thought--- no one would care," she said, averting her eyes from me.

I gently grab her chin to make her face me, "Doll look at me, you are important. You have people and monsters who care about you, I care about you. Do you understand?" I establish in a serious tone.

- Y/N's POV - 

I nod, feeling a warming sensation spread throughout my face, "Yes, I understand."

"Good," G said, giving me a soft charming smile. 

I smiled back faintly. "Just don't tell the others, okay? I kinda just want this to be between the two of us, I don't like a lot of attention, it makes me highly uncomfortable." I announced, rubbing the side of my arm.

"Alright doll, your secret's safe with me," G vowed. "But to be honest with ya', I thought what ya' did was badass."

 "What are you talking about? I am badass, just undercover wise of course," I playfully scoffed.

"So then would that make you punstoppable?" G asks, smirking.

"Yes it would make me punstoppable!" I beam smiling. I gave him a mischievous look. "Although it seems like nothing gets to you G."

"Welp what can I say? Nothin' gets under my skin," he chuckles. 

"G you don't have skin!" I giggle.

"Oh really? I didn't realize it," G said in an oblivious tone, shrugging his shoulders.

"Mhmm, sure" I sass in a playful tone. 

It started to feel chilly, so I got up from the couch and started walking out of the living room down the middle of the hallway to fluctuate the thermostats temperature. "Hey G, are you cold?" I ask, turning the temperature up to 74 degrees.

"Nope, not all," he says from afar, "after all, the cold goes right through me."

I came back to living room, standing there with my hands on my hips, "Really?" I sigh, one brow propped up.

 "Yep" he smiled, popping the "p" sound. "Heh heh. Ya' gotta admit doll, I am pretty humerus.

"Of course you are," I say sarcastically, setting myself back down on the couch.

*Buzz buzz buzz*  G grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked his contacts and put it his phone back afterwards. I was about to ask what it was, but I didn't want to be nosey, so I stayed silent. He sighed turning to me, "Sorry doll, Paps wants me back home, meaning I gotta go."

"It's ok I understand," I said, with a faint smile. We both got up off the couch and headed for my front door, G opened the door, walking through it, and turned back to me. "Stay safe," I told him.

"You too, see ya' doll," G smiles and waves, walking halfway down the hallway, then disappearing without a trace. See ya'. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.2K 20
(Y/N) is finally ready to go back to the monsters she holds so dearly. After about a year of mental and physical training she has finally gotten her...
132K 4.4K 20
{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I didn't have all the lines from the chara...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...
61.2K 1.5K 24
Its been a year since Frisk and their gang freed the underground. Humans got used to it but youve never met one. You've actually never gone outside y...