My Prison Pen Pal

By rosegoldbitchass

As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her cl... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

23.6K 524 69
By rosegoldbitchass

"Kyle.... What are you doing here?"

I ask, noticing the way that Braden's arm tightens around me as we approach him.

"What the FUCK Lucy! We make plans to go out and then you ditch me for a random guy!"

Kyle exclaims angrily, while stepping forward towards me. Braden responds quickly by pulling my body slightly behind his and pushing me against him. Rolling my eyes at his protectiveness, I step out from behind him and cross my arms at Kyle.

"Kyle. I was not the one who ditched, you were! I sent you multiple texts during the day and you did not respond."

He sighs and rubs his eyebrows aggressively.

"Lucy, MY PHONE DIED! When I got off work, my phone was dead. I drove here hoping to catch you before you left, but when I arrived, I saw you pulling out of the parking lot with another guy! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL HUH?

Kyle starts to yell and I step backwards into Braden's awaiting arms.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that. You were the one that ghosted her. She did nothing wrong. It was a misunderstanding!"

Braden wraps a comforting arm around me, and steps forward toward Kyle to defend me.

"Shut the fuck up man. You knew we were going out and you sabotaged it! You're such an asshole."

Kyle shouts and clenches his fist. Both Braden and Kyle inch closer to each other, having a stare down. It's amusing to see both of them in a stance like this, especially when Braden is five inches taller than Kyle and has double the amount of toned muscles. The energy gets so intense that I have to step in between them.

"Look Kyle, I'm sorry that this happened. It was a misunderstanding, and it is no one's fault. There is no reason to get mad at Braden, he made me feel better and made my night great. As my friend, you should be happy about that."

Kyle rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, backing up a little.

"Kyle, I am going to bed. I understand your frustration with the situation, but there is no reason to yell and act like a child. I deal with enough temper tantrums at work and I don't need to deal with another one at home. Maybe we will reschedule, I'll have to think about it."

I turn to face Braden, who is still worked up about the situation, but has calmed down a little. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lean in and press a warm kiss to his cheek. Braden grunts, and redirects our position so he can kiss me deeply and lovingly on the lips. After a few seconds of increasingly passionate kisses, I remember Kyle is there. I pull away from Braden and wish him a good night with another quick cheek kiss. I turn around heading for the door, noticing how Kyle is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, shooting deadly daggers at Braden. I send a quick head nod to Kyle and enter my apartment, locking the door behind me.

POV Braden

As soon as my Lucy gets inside her apartment, I turn to face Kyle who has been aggressively staring at me ever since Lucy kissed me goodnight.

"Why the hell are you so angry?"

I ask nonchalantly. If I remember correctly, this is the guy that cheated on Lucy and broke her heart. He deserves every feeling of hurt he is getting right now.

"In case you don't know, Lucy and I have been together since high school. After a year apart, it is time we get back together. I don't understand why she is spending her time on you of all people."

Kyle says while uncrossing his arms and inching closer to me.

"In case you don't remember, asshole, you cheated on her. It's your fault that the relationship ended, and by the way you acted tonight, she's glad it did. You are aggressive and flaky. Grow up."

I say to him calmly while leaning relaxed against the wall. I've had confrontations with people 10X more intimidating than this preppy spoiled boy.

"Who are you to talk? You met her in jail."

I stiffen and squint my eyes at him, giving him the deadliest stare I can muster. How dare he talk to me like that.

"You better shut your damn mouth."

I threaten slowly. He chuckles darkly.

"You'll see. I'm going to win Lucy back. I won't stop trying until she says she will get back with me."

How disrespectful that he won't even account for how Lucy is feeling. Even with the strong feelings I have for her, I would walk away if she asked. I would never force her into anything. Of course I will fight like hell for her though.

"You better watch it, Lucy is mine."

I growl, pushing a finger into his chest for impact. Again, Kyle laughs lowly.

"We'll see."

Kyle gives me a death glare and leaves to walk down the hallway, ominous and brewing. I clench my fist and take some deep breaths. If he comes near my Lucy again, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back. Something about Lucy makes all my protective instincts go on high alert. I care for her so much, I don't want that manipulating bastard to hurt her again.

Lucy's POV

Walking into the kitchen at 4pm a few days later, I see Kiera and Michelle cooking away in the kitchen with food spread out all over the counters.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead!"

Both Kiera and Michelle greet while cutting up different vegetables. Last night, the emergency unit at my clinic was short staffed, so I ended up staying until six am. Exhausted, I slept in all day.

"What are you guys up to? It looks like a grocery store threw up all over this kitchen!"

I say while plopping down on one of the bar stools.

"We are making dinner because we invited Braden over for dinner."

Michelle says cooly, turning around to drop some cut potatoes into a pot on the stove. I freeze.

"WHAT! When? Why?"

I exclaim immediately hopping up from the bar stool and frantically combing out my hair with my fingers.

"Relax, he is coming in an hour. Michelle and I have been wanting to meet him ever since you started writing to him, but you never introduced us. We are taking matters into our own hands."

I roll my eyes and sit back down on the stool again.

"You could have just told me!? I would have invited him over!"

"Every time we bring him up, you blush and stumble over your words. And, if we talked to you about it first, you never would have said yes."

I sigh and begrudgingly agree.

"I guess. Do you need any help? What are you making?"

Michelle and Kiera brush me off.

"We are making shepherds pie, and no we don't need help. Go shower! We can smell you from all the way over here."

Kiera says lightheartedly while stirring the pot on the stove. I laugh and blame the smell on the broccoli that is cooking. Walking into my room, I start getting ready for this dinner by showering and picking out an outfit. Hopefully tonight goes well. Even though Kiera and Michelle are the most supportive friends I have, they are very judgmental of any boys that I bring around. I know they want the best for me, but it can get kind of annoying. I think they will like Braden though. He really is the most thoughtful guy I have been with, not to mention his amazing sex appeal. Just thinking about him turns me on. 

Flashes of his strong body, his gorgeous chiseled face, and his thick cock appear in my mind. It doesn't help my horniness that I am currently in the shower where I can easily picture his hard body on mine. His hand gripping my hair and round ass as he grinds into me against the shower wall. I run my hands through the soft strands of his hair and brush my tongue along his sexy lower lip.

My hand makes its way down to my folds and my finger starts rubbing my clit in slow circles.

Wrapping my legs around his thick thighs, I rub my core against his long erection, moaning at the friction. He positions himself at my entrance, and the tip of his cock rubs sensually against my sensitive clit.

My finger moves quicker and faster, and I feel the knot in my stomach build inside me.

Braden looks deeply into my eyes and thrusts into me at a slow but intense pace. I cry out at the thickness of him filling me up. Braden gives me a moment to adjust and then slips out and thrusts quickly back in. Braden attaches his lips to my neck and sucks as he thrusts in and out of me at an addicting pace.

I start to feel a heartbeat in my clit until the knot inside my stomach explodes and I feel sticky wetness on my fingers. I take a deep breath and center myself, trying to to be embarrassed that I just came at the thought of him. After washing my hand off in the shower water, I complete my shower routine. 

While drying off I decide to wear leggings and a white sweater, simple but still cozy. A few minutes later, I walk out of my room and jump into helping Kiera and Michelle cook. After helping assemble the pie, I hear the doorbell ring and I rush to answer it. Immediately, I am wrapped up in woodsy smelling arms and receiving kisses all over my face. I wrap my legs around Braden's waist and pull his face close to mine so I can plant my lips on his. Responding immediately, Braden bites my lip gently and uses his tongue to sooth over it. Michelle clears her throat audibly and I pull back, embarrassed. Braden reluctantly sets me down, but leaves one arm wrapped around me. I blush even more when he secretly grabs and squeezes my butt. I jokingly slap his chest and turn to face Michelle and Kiera.

"Sorry."

I apologize and rub my cheeks trying to hide the redness.

"Well, glad to see that you have the physical connection. Hey Braden, how are you doing?"

Michelle says while going in for a hug. Braden responds with a little hug for both Michelle and Kiera. I grab the wine from his hand and go dig out the opener from the drawer behind the island.

"I'm doing well, thanks! I was surprised when I was invited over, but I could not be happier to spend time with you guys."

I pop the bottle open and start pouring the wine into the glasses that Kiera just brought from the cupboard.

"Braden, you want some?"

I ask while extending him a glass. He nods, grabs the glass from my hand, and comes to stand next to me.

"Thanks baby. Do you guys need any help cooking?"

Michelle shakes her head and pulls out the pie, setting it on top of the stove.

"Nope! All done! Plates are right here, feel free to dish up."

Kiera leads the way, piling a heap of shepherd's pie on her plate and grabbing a few broccoli. Michelle, me, and Braden follow next, Braden insisting I go before him. After we all have dished up, we sit down at the table in the living room and enjoy the food. We all engage in small talk, Kiera asks how work is going for Braden and I ask Michelle if she has any exciting cases right now.

"Hey Lucy, your birthday is coming up next week, is there anything special you want to do?"

Michelle asks while holding Kiera's hand and taking a bite of mashed potatoes.

"What! Why didn't you tell me your birthday is next week!"

Braden exclaims excitedly while squeezing my thigh under the table. I shrug and think for a minute trying to decide what I want to do. Honestly, this coming week is going to be crazy busy for me. I have taken on way more hours this week because we are understaffed, so by the time my birthday rolls around next Friday, I will be exhausted.

"Probably just a party here, I won't want to go out after work."

I reply, taking a sip of wine. Michelle and Kiera lock gazes and look concerned.

"Ummmm Lucy, do you think that's really a good idea after last time?"

Kiera asks unabashed, staring at me. Braden turns to me puzzled, and asks,

"Luce, what happened last time?"

My breath catches in my throat and Michelle and Kiera's eyes bug out after realizing what they just revealed. I try to act cool about it, but my voice shakes.

"N-Nothing! I-It wasn't that big of a deal."

Kiera rolls her eyes and slams her hand down on the table.

"Getting drugged and almost sexually assaulted is not nothing Lucy!"

Kiera yells while Michelle crosses her arms and nods harshly at me. Braden's hand on my thigh freezes in place.

"WHAT."

Braden raises his voice and stares at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

He exclaims, face getting red and muscles tensing.

"I was okay! I pushed him off and fell asleep, nothing happened!"

I try to reassure him, putting my hand on his chest. Under my palm, I can feel his heart pounding and his chest getting hot.

"Baby, why the fuck didn't you tell me!"

I gulp and look at an awkward Michelle and Kiera, silently asking them to give us a minute. They nod, grab our plates, and go to clean up.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Braden. I-I was embarrassed. I felt dirty and nervous that Michelle and Kiera would report it."

He squeezes my thigh with his left hand, and cups my cheek with the other.

"Why didn't you want them to report it. Sexual assault is no joke Lucy."

I sigh and look down.

"I didn't want to relive those memories, and I was worried that the person who did it would find out I was telling people. I was scared."

Braden immediately wraps me up into his arms and brings me into his protective chest. I take a few deep breaths of his pine scent and play with the hem of his hunter green sweater to calm my nerves.

"Lucy, I promise you that you will never be put in that situation again. I will be there for you. If you want to have another party here, I will be by your side the whole time looking out for you."

Smiling, I pull away from his arms and press a warm and loving kiss onto his awaiting lips. We refrain from deepening the kiss because Kiera and Michelle are in the same room, but there is no doubt that we want to make out for longer. After a few seconds, we pull away and rejoin Kiera and Michelle in the kitchen. They welcome us into their conversation and offer to fill our glasses with wine. Both of us nod, and we spend the rest of the night talking about more lighthearted business.

When I start yawning, Braden says that it is time to go. Michelle and Kiera give him a happy hug and tell him that he can come over for dinner any time. After they disappear into their room, I reach up to connect Braden and I's lips, something I have been waiting to do for the whole night. Finally, we are uninterrupted and it's time. Braden reaches around my hips and kneads my ass, making sure to spank each cheek a couple of times, probably leaving little red marks. I moan into his mouth, reach down, and rub him slowly through the outside of his jeans. As I drag a finger from the base of his clothed cock to the tip, I feel him harden under me. He groans, and presses my pelvis against him, creating intoxicating friction that makes my clit pound. Out of nowhere though, I yawn against his lips. Immediately, he stops and pulls away.

"You tired baby?"

He giggles and places a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"No!"

I say, trying to hide another yawn that I can feel coming. He chuckles again and places his forehead against mine.

"It's ok, we can finish this another night. Or i'll finish this alone... just with the thought of you."

He reaches down and palms his cock that is still straining against his jeans. I blush and ask,

"You think of me, when you ........ take care of business?"

Braden slowly skims his lips down my neck and places open mouthed kisses from my ear to my collar bone.

"Yes. In the shower, in my bed, one time on the couch. I can't wait to actually have you in those places."

"Baby.."

I moan when he sucks on a sensitive spot right under my ear. Braden groans and takes a deep breath.

"I love it when you call me that. Just hearing you moan 'Baby' makes me want to come."

He gives me one last kiss on my lips and pulls away from me.

"I'll see you soon my Lucy, let me know when you decide to host your party. I can't wait to shower you with all kinds of gifts."

Braden smirks, gives my cheek another kiss, and walks out the door. I have a feeling the gifts he will give me will be ones we share in my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.3K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...
32.3K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
148K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
571K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...