Precious Love

By kookvszn

taehyung a single mom, struggling with his toddler son. jungkook, a rich man, living a lavish life, with no... More

000 | precious love!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
BOOK 2
(2) CHAPTER ONE
(2) CHAPTER TWO
(2) CHAPTER THREE
(2) CHAPTER FOUR
Trap the past
(2) CHAPTER FIVE
(2) CHAPTER SIX
(2) CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

8.2K 263 73
By kookvszn

not proofread

author's pov

after, a long day at the funfair, they were all tired out, especially taehyung.

"jungkook, thank you so much for tonight, we really enjoyed it." taehyung hugged jungkook tightly, picking up soobin afterwards.

"thank you!" soobin chirped.

"dada," jungkook whispered, making taehyung chuckle.

"thank you, dada!" soobin giggled, trying to hide himself from embarrassment in taehyungs chest.

jungkook gasped, picking up the boy from taehyungs arms and smiled widely, "you're such a good boy!"

"what are you doing tomorrow? my parents invited me over for lunch— i wondered if you could accompany me?" jungkook inquired, anticipating an answer.

"i'll see how i feel, i'm feeling quite tired these days. i'll text you in the morning." taehyung replied with a yawn.

"okay, goodnight guys." jungkook smiled, "get home safe." taehyung replied.

taehyung shut the door and rubbed his face, he'd been so tired since about two weeks ago, this sudden wave of sleepiness really annoyed him.

since jungkook re-entered their lives, around a month ago, he's been such a financial help— having him around was more helpful than taehyung thought.

he always acted salty towards jungkook because he did abandon them, in such a vulnerable state.

"come on soobin, let's get into bed." taehyung yawned once again, he stripped the boy letting him just sleep in his undergarments.

while he changed into a comfy nightshirt while soobin watched paw patrol on the big tv latched onto the wall.

"cuddles with mommy?" taehyung asked, soobin snuggled into his chest, eyes still on the tv.

while taehyung unlocked his phone, he texted jungkook.

▫️

it was the next day, at taehyung and soobins home.

they boy decided to have a short lay in, consisting of taehyung snuggling soobin as the both slept.

"mommy, wake up!" soobin babbled, slapping taehyungs head with his small hands.

"i miss dada!" he chirped on awakening taehyung, his eyes were wide as his mouth opened widely.

"you what?" taehyung mumbled, rubbing his face, he grabbed his phone in the process.

"i miss dada, when see him?" soobin said, playing with the plushie he won yesterday.

"we'll see him today, and we'll spend a night at his house, okay." taehyung reassured, placing a kiss on soobins head. caressing his hair and embracing his warmth.

"are you hungry?" i asked, he shook his head so i decided to feed him after we got dressed.

"let's get ready, dada, will be waiting for us." spoke taehyung as soobin hopped out of the bed they share and headed to the bathroom.

taehyung huffed, holding his stomach, he checked his phone opening his period tracker app. he was late by a few days, "that's strange," he sighed, face palming himself.

nonetheless, he put on his fluffy sliders and headed to the bathroom where soobin was.

taehyung's pov

i felt tension in my stomach, almost like a period cramp but my period was late. so i just brushed it off, maybe it was just a little late this month. nothing to worry about.

"come on soobin, let's have a quick shower." i smiled at him, hunching my back from a sudden cramp.

soobin made a concerned expression, "im alright bubs," i replied as i turned on the water.

after our shower, i carried him to our room, him looking like a, cute, burrito, i sat him down on my bed and continued to moisturise him and dress him before setting him down with breakfast while i pampered myself.

i started to apply lotion on my skin when i got a call from jimin.

"heyyy tae," jimin chirped, as i answered the phone.

"hey chim," i said, you could hear me creaming my skin in the background.

"how are you?" jimin asked, and the conversation continued for about five minutes before i forgot to mention.

"oh jimin, my period is late..." i spoke, feeling uncomfortable at the sudden silence.

"tae- taehyung, what!" jimin shouted through the phone.

"jimin, yes i know, it's strange, but it was completely protected. so don't even think about that." i snapped, trying to remove that thought from my head.

"how long?" jimin asked, "four days." i replied.

"taehyung, when is your period ever four days late?" jimin scolded, with emphasis on the four.

"jimin," i bit my nails, with a shaky voice.

"take a test, you need to know."  jimin informed and i huffed, it was only right.

"okay, well, i better get going, thanks bestie." i sighed.

"bye love you," jimin said.

"love you." i spoke before hanging up.

i wore blue, high-waisted jeans with a white blouse and a brown bag, with some leopard-print, flat shoes.

while soobin was in his personalised tracksuit, that said SOOBIN in bold.

"dada!" soobin smiled, clinging onto jungkooks turtle neck as soobin as i opened the door.

so jungkook took him out of my hands and hugged him, "i missed you soobin," jungkook smiled.

soobin kisses his cheek, before giggling and throwing his head back from the explosion of laughter.

"should we go?" jungkook asked, i nodded grabbing soobins stroller, his over-night bag and my over-night bag.

i turned off all the light and appliances, making sure i hadn't left anything.

the car ride was silent apart jungkook letting soobin play nursery rhymes on his phone, apart from that i didn't speak as i just wasn't in the mood.

"tae? you alright?" jungkook asked turning a corner.

"yeah, i'm cool." i answers with a shrug, a few minutes after that we arrived at the cute cafe.

i felt a sudden wave of nausea, i just realised i was meeting up with jungkooks parents again. normally i'd have a strong stomach and don't throw up easily but this made me want to puke out my guts.

"come on binnie," i spoke trying to get my mind off of it.

"let's go,"

i put soobins backpack on his back while jungkook carried his stroller into the cafe.

"reservations for mr jeon," jungkook spoke, giving me a smile while the waiter searched for his reservation.

"sure, on that table of six," the waiter pointed and we headed there.

soobin was too short, so he couldn't see comfortablly above the table, but he stayed there with jungkooks phone.

after about ten minutes of waiting at the table, i huffed scrolling through my phone— i was looking at early pregnancy symptoms.

"what are you looking at?" jungkook asked, being nosy and trying to look at my phone, to which i quickly turned it off.

jungkook frowned and turned away, i turned my phone back on and turned the brightness down so he couldn't see, he tried to look again, but he couldn't see.

it was the second night, they reunited, they had protected sex, at jungkooks house.

so this was all just a misunderstanding, plus he didn't feel any nausea like he did with soobin, or any other symptoms.

"mom, i'm hungry!" soobin pouted, putting down jungkooks phone and tugging on my blouse.

"okay let's order," i went to the cashier, when the scent of mint overcame my nose. all those years jungkooks mum still had the same scent, she walked straight pass me.

"jungkook-ah, my baby." she hugged him tightly, and his dad patted his back. he turned off his phone and looked at me, and winked at me.

i rolled my eyes, after i finished ordering for soobin, i walked back and my legs were wobbly.

i sat at the table and bowed slightly, so soobin copied me.

"jungkook? who's this?" his dad asked.

"appa, it's taehyu-" jungkook didn't finished as his mum squealed.

"ah, taehyungie!" his mum squeezed the life out of me, i chuckled hugging her back. she kissed my cheek, staining her red lipstick.

"agh, my beautiful son," she placed one more kiss on my cheek, she must've missed me.

"ow," soobin squealed from my lap, she must've not notice him as she gave me all of this affection.

she squealed again, picking up soobin, "what's his name, my grandson," she kissed him, tickling his stomach.

"soobin," i said and she melted going to sit back down with him in her arms.

"my precious soobin," she cuddled with him, he scrunched up his nose.

"who are you?" he whined, wanting me.

"i'm your grandma, halmeoni!" chorong, jungkooks mums name, exclaimed.

"does he know korean?" she asked, "a little bit."

"halmeoni? gramma!" he babbled and she exclaimed with joy, "and harabeoji." she pointed to jungkook dad, eungwang.

"papa!" soobin reached out his hands for the man with the silver tooth, "i'm harabeoji, soobin-ah." he shared a cuddle with soobin also.

"kids meal, burger and fries?" the waiter smiled, placing the food down on the table and bowing after.

"thank you," i spoke, inviting soobin back over.

fifteen minutes later, they all had ordered food apart from me, i wasn't feeling it. my stomach pained and i didn't feel like eating.

"are you alright babe?" jungkook asked, seeing me hold my stomach.

i nodded silently, looking at soobin scoff down his food.

"thank you so much for today, we really enjoyed it. i'm so sorry for past years taehyung, please forgive us." eungwang, spoke up.

i smiled, "it's okay, as long as you're here to support from now, the past is the past."

"you have our numbers, give us a call whenever, even if you want us to babysit— i'd drop everything, i'm doing just for my little tiger." she teased making him giggle from his car seat in the back.

"see you later," i smiled and rolled up the window hearing a muffle bye.

jungkook drove off into the sunset, we entered the highway and i turned up the radio.

"that was so nice jungkook, thank you." i gave him a kiss on the cheek while he continued to drive.

"anytime baby," he spoke back.

no we weren't dating, but it felt like it. i would wait for jungkook to mak the first move just in case i got too clingy and he'd leave again. i was too happy knowing that soobin liked him and we could be a family. i tried to ignore what he did a few years back, but he's been levelling up since then, it been a month and a half since we reunited and this is the happiest i've been in a while, me and my small family.

▫️
eek, this is long:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 18.3K 27
Taehyung works in an underrated bakery shop Jungkook is a rich man with a strict father Watch, taehyung and jungkook collide with fate and change the...
7.7K 311 15
( completed ) A Son who came from future to past to change his Mama fate..... Kim Taehyung, a wealthy boy with no ambition, is warned by his future s...
246K 7.1K 41
I'm Jeon Jungkook, a boy who's life went downhill after his parents found out about him being a little. Mommy said that I'm not the one who supposed...
1.3M 85.7K 82
Jungkook is a single man who's trying to make Taehyung feel his love. Taehyung is an innocent, but a broken single parent who has escaped from his me...