The High Road

By hargrovehub

Yasmine Flynn, a girl from Standford who had her whole life in front of her. A great job, supporting family... More

𝟘.𝟘.πŸ™

Introduction

112 6 6
By hargrovehub

Warning; what you're about to see involves mature scenes for 18 and up. If you're not comfortable reading any sexual scenes, please skip until its over. If you would like to read it, scroll down. Otherwise, please enjoy and don't report.

°°°°°

Standford
Halloween Night

Sam was pressed up against the dorm room door, the door itself wasn't locked but certainly closed. Breathless laughter and giggles were heard as Sam and a girl that certainly wasn't his girlfriend, were undressing each other. Both being egared to get each other out their clothes.

Sam was the only one close to being naked, the only piece of clothing left was his boxers, which were currently being pulled down slowly by the girl's teeth. Who's teeth you might ask? It wasn't his girlfriend's but his bestfriend, Yasmine. The two started this little scandal a month ago after a drunken kiss was shared in a frat party. After that, the two couldn't keep their hands off each other.

After successfully pulling the boxers off the tall Winchester, Yasmine sprung up only to receive a kiss.

That one kiss, sent the best kind of electricity down her body. Without hesitation, she matched Sam's energy, their lips moving in sync hungrily.

Not a minute later, Sam was the one to pull away for a quick moment, only so he could effortesly pick up the girl by the thighs, switching places till she was now the one to be pressed up against the door.

Before Yasmine could say anything, Sam was back on her lips, attacking them once more. Sucking on the bottom lip just enough to make it swollen. Their tounge colliding, dancing around each other, both trying to gain dominance but before there could be a winner, he broke the kiss again. Watching the string of saliva stretched between their now swollen lips. Both parties huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breaths even though they were only a inch apart from one another.

"Should we take this to the bed?"

Yasmine asked, softly sucking on her swollen lip. The slight taste of blood made heat flush through her body down to her core. She knew the $300 lingerie she was wearing was about to be in shambles, but at this point she didn't give a shit. She wanted to be controlled- owned- the only way Sam could do it.

Removing herself from Sam's hold, the girl pulled the younger Winchester towards her as they fell on the bed in usion, Yasmine couldn't help but smirk at the darkened gaze staring down at her. She gently traced the length of Sam's inner thigh with her foot.

"Undress me, big boy"

Sam's tounge glid across his bottom lip, laughing at the control Yasmine had on him. But today. . . she doesn't know what she's in for.

"Your wish is is my commamd baby."

Using his strength, he tore off the other's bra within in a second, and off went her panties and whatever else was in his way.

His eyes glanced over at the flushed bottom who was now fully naked, this exact scene was familiar. It was the exact scene on when they first did it, when it was considered to be just a drunken accident. Just then, even though their minds were intoxicated, their bodies were fully aware what was going on. It was so sweet and gently at first.

But now, the man knew exactly he was doing, and what he really wanted. He knew every weak spot Yasmine had, what would make her whimper, what made her wet and what made her turn into a crying mess. I guess it was an advantage that he had, no one knew how to please Yasmine more than him.

He wasted no time pulling the girl close to him once again, biting into her neck to remind her who was in charge, the taste of her blood that now stained his lips was addicting to him, it was like an drug.

His blood boiling with need, he grabs the girl's waist as he grinds up against her, squeezing her bare waist hard, his hands fleeting to her ass, squeezing it just a bit more till he hears the sweet sounds of her whimpering.

Moving to the other side, he placed a hot heavy kiss on to her neck, smothering his lips over the skin soon after sucking onto patches sure to turn into dark hickeys, his tongue running over each mark as his hand went down to Yasmine's womanhood that was already leaking, carelessly shoving his two fingers inside as his thumb was rubbing against the clit, the sudden tighteness that surrounded his fingers made him let out a tight moan in the girl's ear.

Causing Yasmine's whole body to shudder underneath him. The way he fingerfucked her, made her want to cum right then and there, but she held back. She let out a ragged breath, while staring up at him.

"Is that the best you could do, cowboy?" Yasmine countered breathlessly, trying to keep from moaning.

The sting on her shoulder was pulsing, Deliciously painful and ever so erotically.

"Not even close." He whispered against her ear, teasingly nibbling her ear lobe as he began to leave a trail of kisses down her jawline, her breast, and stomach, all the way to her-

"Yo Yassy!" A voice was heard from behind the door, the sound of the door knob rattling caused Yasmine to go into panic mode, as Sam, who didn't really care, continued to do what he was doing, which was eating her out like she was a whole four course meal. Which puts Yasmine in a hard place, now she has to figure out how to stop her brother from coming in and seeing his best friend eating out his sister, who's not Jessica.

"For fuck christ Ronnie, I'm naked in here! Just say what you have to say out there!" Yasmine yelled, biting down her bottom lip, trying to compress her moans. Meanwhile Sam was between her legs, sucking on her clit as he aggressivly plundge his fingers inside her, continuing the motion which caused the girl to squirm.

"First of all, ew. And second, have you seen Sam? We're all looking for him, and also you, my dear sister."

"I-" The girl couldn't even form a sentence, she could feel everything closing in on her at once, the pleasure was getting a little too intense for her. "Nope! He's probably at the library, you know how much of a dork he is." She managed to blirt out, letting out soft moans here and there, trying to cover them with heavy breaths which was not helping at all. In a attempt to stop him, she trapped him between her thighs, squeezing as hard as she could for him to stop and he did stop.

He stopped eating her out. But he wasn't exactly done. Breaking free, he slowly made his way up, kissing her jawline, as her brother continued to talk.

"Ight, well. . . let Jessica know if you see him. The girl's worried."

"Yeah! Totally! Bye!'

Once they heard footsteps fading away from the door, Sam waisted no time continuing what he was doing earlier.
He started to get handsy once again, nipping hard at her clavicle upstairs. He was doing his best to not leave a spot unmarked. Possessive and eagered to make her feel every inch of pleasure under the sun, was his motive. He had to sate the thirst.

He then plunged into her with no warning. He was never the type to go easy, but with how Yasmine was acting, he decided to do it once. Starting at a mediocore pace more than exhilaratited by the tight tunnel, suffocating his dick.

Yasmine didn't even get a chance to recover or even breathe for that matter. Her legs hooked around the younger Winchester while her hands clenched the sheets tightly. The pain seared through her lower region, which only igniting her need to chase her climax.

No one could ever pleasure her fully because no one knew how. Sam was her best friend, her teacher in sex and what felt good. The soft, sensual lovemaking had nothing on the rough, hard sex Sam gave her. It was ownership, lust, need, pleasure all wrapped into one.

Yasmine's hands clasp into Sam's back, her nails breaking the skin as she tightened her hole, trapping Sam deep inside, relishing how full she felt. His low moans mixed with her pants, creating their own special soundtrack.

"Don't pull out..." she managed to say between breathy moans.

"You know me long enough to understand that I don't take orders."

Teasingly, he slowered the thrusting, his dick moving against the tight tunnel, but even he couldn't keep up with the teasing, he wanted more. Eventually, he began to fasten the pace.

"Fuck," he breathed out as his balls tightened and the shooting pulse zinged through him. As he quickly pulled out. His abs contracted with each spurt of the hot, thick ropes shooting onto the sheets.

His body relaxed, causing his knees to spread further. As he plunged back inside. Thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace. The sight of Yasmine reaching multiple oragasms with so little force made Sam just cocky in everything he was doing. He haven't had good...no..great sex like this in a while.

He could feel the tunnel squeezing around his cock as Yasmine came which earned her a harder and deeper thrust, Sam was putting his back into in every thrust, exerting more force than he intended to put into it.

He then flipped her over, forcing her to get on all fours as he grabbed onto the locks of his lover's hair, pulling her head back as his thrusting turned into him just ramming into her tunnel, repeatingly hitting the girl's g-spot like a beast in heat. "You feel so good baby." He moaned, sweat beading on his face. His nails were now digging into the skin of Yasmine's hips as he increased the speed, bringing more ungodly force into it.

He too, like Yasmine was loosing himself to the pleasure and the skin ship noises of his hips clapping the smaller woman's cherry red ass. He was pretty sure everyone next door could now hear the two go at it like wild animals.

Letting his own head fall back, a wicked smile spread across his face, he continued to do what he said he would do, blow her back out. The clenching multipled and so did the pleasure and with aggravated breaths, despite the feeling of him soon coming if she kept suffocateing his dick.

The pleasure in his abdomen kept building up and he was still going like a mad man. He wanted to make sure She wouldn't be able to walk right after this.

Falling back on the edge of the bed, he held on to Yasmine till they was now in the backwards cowboy position, giving Yasmine better access for him to go even deeper. His pelvis collided with Yasmine's with full force, making his member hit unknown pleasure spots Yasmine didn't know she had.

Thats when Yasmine begin to move her hips, matching his thrusting which didn't last, the girl's womb has been sensitive since the last orgasms, the sheets were soaked, and her legs were trembling. She couldn't keep up, luckily Sam was close too. With a few thrusts, both parties released at the same time, on and in each other. This caused Yasmine to collapse besides him, her body still shaking from the intense release.

Sweat beamed down her face and onto the already wet sheets as she looked down at the young Winchester, who was grinning from ear to ear. "What you smiling for Winchester?" Yasmine asked between her huffs and puffs as she ran her fingers through her damped curls.

"It's just. . ." Sam paused, "you look cute while riding me, especially when you do that little shake at the end." He smirked, receiving a hard slap on the chest.

"Oh fuck off." Yasmine spat while climbing off the six foot four boy, she tried to stand so she could dress but within a second of standing, her legs gave out and down she went, earning a loud cheeky laugh for Sam.

"Fuck you man!" The girl yelled only for Sam to give a smug remark, "When?"

"Never. Anymore. Don't you have a girlfriend to get to?"

"I'm with her right now." Sam stated, causing Yasmine to snap her head towards his direction so fast, she got whiplash. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." He joked, "But I'm serious Yassy. I like you . . . a lot, and I was thinking about breaking up Jess so we can start something."

Was this man serious? Dumping Jess for her? And let the whole friend group, including her brother find out that they been fucking behind Jess' back. Was he asking for a death wish?

"No."

"No?" Sam looked at her like she was insane. What did she mean no? Doesn't she feel the same way?

"Yeah, no. You have a perfect girlfriend who loves you to death and a promising future in front of you, why waste that for a girl like me? I can't treat you how Jess treat you, I'm not even wife material. I'm. . . hookup material." As she explained it, her herself realized how stupid her answer was. But she knew she couldn't give Sam the life he wanted.

"Do you even love me?" He questioned, earning a blank look from Yasmine who still sat on the floor.

Her eyes searched his for a brief moment, gazing over the hopeful looking he had as he waited for her answer. God, this man was cute. She wanted so bad to give in, to say yes and just keep him for herself but deep down, she knew he wasn't hers. He couldn't ever be hers, at least not in this life.

"No." Her answer was short and quick. Like pulling off a band aid, but by just looking at her, you could tell she didn't mean it. But Sam couldn't see that, he could see the regret in her eyes, he was too blind from the hard "no" that hit him so deep in his heart. He didn't know what to think, but he knew he had to leave.

After throwing everything back on in a messy manner, he left in silence, leaving Yasmine to sit there, naked, alone, and full of regret.

Did she make a mistake? Of course she did, but why would Sam want a relationship, a life. .with the whore?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.8K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
956K 31.8K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
612K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...