Only my beginning: Natasha Ro...

By sweetteainthesummer7

You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvar... More

Where Are The Ladies?
Einstein?
The Night is Closing
Relieve the Tension
In the Zone
Get Her Back
War and Peace
A New Superhero
A Nice Goodbye
Don't Feel Anything
Stay Friends
A New Roommate
Another Party
I Want You
Our Little Secret
Surprise
The Night of Our Lives pt.2
Only Our Beginning
Our Spot
Birthday Girl
Paris
Out of the Loop
Heart to Heart
The Christmas Gala
the Best Christmas
Home
Broken hearts
Home pt.2
Be my Valentine
Going to the chapel
Honeymoon
Queen of my Heart
Anniversaries
A/N

The Night of Our Lives

5K 173 11
By sweetteainthesummer7

Natasha POV:

It was Halloween. Wanda had overdone herself decorating, every hallway was filled with fake cobwebs and spiders, and she had a lot of fun using her powers to move fake clowns around to give us all a jump. Dodging a giant spider hanging from the ceiling I walked down the hallway to my bedroom and as I turned the corner I saw Y/N talking to Tony.

"Is everything set?" he asked, leaning in close to her.

"Yes, don't worry, it will be perfect," she replied with a wink, seemingly comforting him. They both saw me as I walked towards and Y/N gave me a sweet shy smile while Tony cheered.

"Agent Romanoff! You ready for tonight? It's gonna be the night of our lives!" he exclaimed before being elbowed in the chest by my girlfriend.

"Is that so," I said raising my eyebrow. I saw Y/N squirm as she watched me, she loved when I raised my eyebrow at her, but she had to keep it under wraps as Tony was still there.

"Yup, don't be late! See you in an hour." He reminded us, leaving us standing in the hallway together. Taking me by surprise, Y/N took my hand and pulled me into my room, slamming it behind her.

"Well hello there beautiful," I said, feeling my breathing getting heavier as she looked at me through her e/c eyes.

"Hi gorgeous," she said, walking towards me and pulling me into a firm kiss. Pulling away she sighed, saying "God, I missed you."

"I was only gone a day honey." I chuckled, but I felt the same way.

"I hated the empty bed, I hated not being able to touch you, hug you, kiss you." She pushed me back against the door, once more placing her sweet lips on mine. I felt the whole world slip away as she held onto me for those few seconds.

"Remind me to never go away again." I uttered as she pulled away.

"Oh I will," smirking as she walked away.

I turned on some music as we got ready, singing our hearts out together as we put on our costumes and put on makeup. Once we were done, we looked at each other. Y/N looked absolutely incredible; we had decided to turn her into a sexy English teacher since one of her nicknames was Miss Dictionary. She wore a small black skirt, barely covering her butt, with a white shirt that had half the buttons undone. She had loosely tied a tie around her neck and her hair was done up in a claw clip.

"You look so hot."

Y/N POV:

The way Natasha said hot lit a fire inside of me. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as I watched her assess me. To take my mind off of it, I studied my girlfriend standing in front of me. She had dressed up as Karen from Mean Girls, I'm a mouse duh, which meant she was sporting a gorgeous tight black dress and a pair of mouse ears.

"You take my breath away Tasha. You are absolutely incredible." I said, taking in every inch of her.

"Oh stop it, or I'll have to redo all my makeup after I'm done with you," she giggled, winking at me lightly.

I chuckled and held out my hand for her to take. She looked down, and I understood what she was thinking.

"It's Halloween everyone will be drunk, it will give us a good excuse to dance together."

"But you won't be drunk, everyone knows that."

I shrugged, pushing the worry away.

"By the end of the night, I promise you we will not be on their minds."

She turned her head to the side, trying to find the meaning behind my words, but not finding any, slid her arm through mine and led me to the party.

I was right, it was in full swing and half of the Avengers were already tipsy. I saw Wanda run over to me, and I couldn't help but gasp.

"Wanda you look amazing!" She was dressed as a fairy, in a lavender dress with wings and sparkles. She giggled and pointed to us.

"You make a very good looking couple," and in response to that Natasha kissed her on the cheek. I smiled, so happy that my two favourite girls got along.

Natasha swore to me that she wouldn't get drunk, but did walk over to the bar to grab one drink to loosen her nerves. In the meantime, I smiled and waved to Pepper who was talking to Thor. She smiled and winked back, pointing at my costume and giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and blushed until I felt hands around my waist. Natasha pushed herself into me, swaying her hips so that mine moved with hers. I felt her hot breath on my neck and I shivered under it.

"You're so beautiful baby" she purred under her breath, but the music was too loud for anyone else to hear. I spun around and turned her with my hands so that I was behind her. She grinded on me as I held back a whimper, breathing in her ear.

"Not as sexy as you Tasha." She giggled at my words and pressed herself further onto me. We stayed like this for a few songs until we parted ways to talk to our friends.

Sam was in high spirits and it was nice to talk to him, and Wanda joined us, adding to the fun. Throughout the night, Tasha and I kept glancing at each other, slipping winks or smiles at one another. I danced to a lot of songs, shouting especially loudly when Shake it Off came on the speaker. Wanda sang it with me and I saw Natasha smiling at the scene we were causing. Like always, the party died down so that only the Avengers were left, and Tony called for Truth or Dare. Many people argued against it, but I voiced my want to play. Seeing that even I wanted to play, everyone settled down in the usual circle. Our plan was set in motion.

"Thor, truth or dare." I asked, starting off the game.

"Dare."

"Let Steve try and lift your hammer."

Everyone laughed and clapped, and looked at Thor and Steve. Thor nodded, placing his hammer on the table, smiling smugly to himself knowing that no one would be able to lift it. Steve rolled up his sleeves and started to pull, lifting that hammer slightly off the table but not soon before letting go. Thor let out a relieved chuckle, before clapping Steve on the back for his good attempt. I don't think anyone had been able to get that close before, and it made Thor nervous.

The game continued, Natasha being asked how many languages she could speak, which was seven, and then got dared to flirt with someone in one of them. She looked at me slyly before moving over to me. She chose French knowing no one could speak it, and said,

"Tu es à moi. Toujours et à jamais." I smiled, knowing exactly what she said since I took a French course at college. She returned to her seat, and the Avengers wanted to know what she said to me.

"I just told her she looked good in her costume."

"That she does!" Sam cheered, raising his glass, making Wanda and I burst into giggles.

A few questions were asked before I was given the ultimatum by Bucky.

"Truth."

"How many sexual partners have you had."

Everyone turned to me intrigued, including Natasha, and looking at Bucky I shrugged my shoulders.

"None."

"None? But why?"

"I guess I never found the one I wanted," leaving astonished looks on many of the Avengers's faces.

Clint spoke up, asking Natasha truth or dare.

"Dare, Clint."

He had a mischievous glint in his eye that was heavily influenced by the many drinks he had had, and said;

"Pick up Y/N and put her in your lap."

Laughs and whistles rose from the Avengers as I blushed as Natasha once more moved in my direction. Like she had done so often, she scooped me up and carried me back to her chair, and let me get comfortable, putting one arm around her neck before placing an arm on my lap, holding me to her possessively.

The round continued as Natasha whispered to me, "Was it true what you said, earlier, about not having anyone?"

I nodded blushing, but she shushed me before I could get self-conscious. In fact, I think she enjoyed the idea of corrupting me one day. A silence formed as no one could think of a question, so I jumped in and took my chance, winking at Tony, giving him a warning.

"Tony, truth or dare."

"I'll take truth, Y/N," just like we practised. I giggled, causing Natasha to look at me but gave her a look and she backed down.

"When are you going to propose to Pepper?"

"Y/N!" Pepper exclaimed, surprised at my forwardness.

"Well Y/N, funny you mention it." Using my powers I placed a ring in the hand he had behind his back as I watched his fingers fold over it. Turning and kneeling to Pepper he continue, "Pepper Potts, will you make me the happiest man alive, and do me the honour of marrying me?"

I watched as Pepper's face filled up with joy and love and she gasped "Yes!" as the Avengers cheered and clapped. They embraced and everyone started in a lively conversation.

"So this is what you were talking about" Natasha whispered in my ear underneath the hubbub, and I nodded, smiling at her widely. She smiled back, seeing how happy I was to see my work-parents so happy.

The night continued in festivities, with more champagne flowing and loud voices. I stayed on Natasha's lap for the whole time and at some point, I felt her hand slip onto my exposed thigh, just beneath my skirt. I left it there, carrying on our conversation with Steve until she absent-mindedly started stroking me. My breath hitched as I focused on her hot breath on my neck, feeling a knot form in my stomach.

"Tasha," I whispered, causing her to stop her conversation with Steve and look at me.

"Yes baby", she whispered back, her breath sending me over the edge. I leant down so that my mouth was by her ear, as I murmured.

"I want you."

Her eyes widened as she registered what I was saying before searching my face for sincerity, and I gave her a small nod.

"Y/N needs her medicine," she said calling to the Avengers after standing up with me in her arms, and I waved to everyone before leaving the room, placing kisses on Natasha's neck, as she strode into the lift, placing me on the railing so that she could leave a trail of hot kisses on my neck and chest. The door dinged open and she picked me back up, this time my legs were wrapped around her waist, and I felt a new sensation between my legs as she carried me into her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 485 12
(Female) ??? x Natasha Romanoff I've never seen those eyes one was rapture- blue a or should I say better her enticing constellation-blue eyes, and t...
522K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
33.2K 804 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
84.2K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...