๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ, mount.

Da CENTRALCZN

mason mount. ยฉ CENTRALCZN, 2021 Altro

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ( ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ ).
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ( ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ).
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ โ†’ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š โ†’ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.

7.1K 153 144
Da CENTRALCZN

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

IT WAS GAME DAY FOR MASON, and an important one. chelsea were playing villarreal for the super cup. if the blues won this game, then it would be another trophy to add to their growing collection.

since it was so important, mason's family was driving down from portsmouth to watch him play. of course, sage and azelia were going to support him too. sage also knew that kennedy would be there for christian, since all of his family was back in america.

kick off was at eight, so mason had to leave at around six for warmups and all the technical things. before leaving, he sent sage the special tickets he had asked tuchel for. allowing her, azelia and kennedy to sit next to him in the subs box.

"i'll see you later," he gave sage a quick peck before saying goodbye to azelia, who was in her playroom. "be good for mummy, okay?" azelia nodded and watched him walk out the front door.

he made his way to the car, throwing his football bag in the backseat. the boy started the engine and sent christian a text to say that he's on his way. mason started playing his pre-match playlist while he pulled off towards christian's house.

MASON BEEPED HIS HORN, letting christian know that he was outside. a couple minutes later, the american's front door opened revealing christian and kennedy. she was already halfway dressed, using one of his chelsea shirts as a dress for now. mason saw christian press a sweet kiss on her lips before he revved the engine. "hurry the fuck up!"

the couple simultaneously gave him the middle finger and hugged each other once more. "don't worry ken! you'll see him in an hour or two," mason spoke through the window once christian was sat comfortably in his car. just like mason, he threw his football bag in the back.

"die bitch," was what she replied with before closing the front door.

"your girlfriend is something else," mason mumbled and began making his way to stamford bridge. lloyd's swimming pools was playing in the background as the two drove in comfortable silence.

"have you heard from tammy lately?" christian asked with a confused face. since tammy transferred to roma, he hadn't spoken to any of the boys. they all decided to see him off at the airport a few weeks ago, but that was the last they ever talked. mason found it weird but wasn't going to reach out to him for no reason.

"no, why?"

"apparently his girl is pregnant..."

"the trumpie? the one he cheated on sage with?" mason questioned. he didn't even know the two were officially together, let alone expecting a child. it seemed that so many people were settling down as of recent, making mason think about his future and settling with sage.

"he didn't cheat on her and you're forgetting that the two of you were messing around first. his was simply payback. but yeah, he announced it on instagram last night."

"oh shit, should we call him and say something?" mason asked and grabbed his phone. he was about to press on tammy's contact before christian snatched the phone away and put it back in the middle console.

"after the match we can, but for now let's just focus."

"THIS IS WHY IT'S FUCK THEM KIDS," kennedy mumbled with azelia on her lap. the two were fully dressed and were waiting on sage so they could all leave together. kennedy was just about fed up of the child pulling her hair, so she put her down to go play for a bit.

"sage can you hurry up? it's quarter to seven and we still have to get there," kennedy shouted up the stairs.

"i was waiting for my phone to charge shut up," she grabbed azelia's overnight bag, since it was also time for her to go to mason's mum's place for the week. they would always take azelia once a month to spend time with her alone as well as to give sage and mason quality time together.

after moving the car seat from her's to kennedy's car, sage buckled in her daughter and sat in the passenger's seat. she handed azelia a random toy to play with to keep her entertained for the drive.

kennedy came minutes later, locking sage's front door and throwing the keys to her friend. "before we go; tickets, azelia's bag and anything else we need?" sage checked off everything as kennedy went along the list. "okay, leggo!" she pulled off down the road.

THE GROUP OF THREE FOUND THEIR SEATS just minutes before kick off. tuchel guided them to their seats, before leaving to giving his team the quick pep talk. neither mason nor christian were in the starting xi but they didn't mind as they both knew they would go on at some point.

christian and kennedy sat in the second row next to kepa, while mason, sage and azelia sat in the row behind them next to jorginho.

the whistle blew and the game began. chelsea immediately got possession of the ball, passing it around the pitch and trying their best to keep it away from the opposing team. mason's eyes moved around the pitch, following the ball wherever it went, with azelia on his lap.

the game was twenty seven minutes in when kai havertz passed the ball to ziyech, who booted it perfectly into the net. the stadium erupted into cheers for the midfielder who put them in the lead.

mason himself was relieved that they had the leading score, knowing that if they lost, tuchel wouldn't let them hear the end of it. but there was still sixty-three minutes to go, excluding added time.

two minutes before half time, tuchel called for a substitution. christian pulled his top over his head, doing an additional warmup before giving kennedy a quick kiss. he stood on the sidelines, waiting for ziyech to come and high five him before running onto the pitch.

the second half rolled around with nothing eventful except for a few substitutions from villarreal and a yellow card for rüdiger. mason was slowly growing impatient, all he wanted to do was help his team but instead he was sat in those uncomfortable chairs.

now he knew how kepa felt.

on the sixty-fifth minute, tuchel made another substitution, choosing to bring off kanté and werner and replace them both with jorginho and mason.

he passed a sleeping azelia over to sage who positioned her so she was lying down. mason gave her a quick peck before going to put his shirt on and do another warm up.

mason ran onto the pitch, doing a cross gesture on his chest before looking up into the sky. he took his position as the game resumed.

PERSONAL SPACE WAS ALWAYS a big thing with mason, he hated feeling like he was cramped into one place. so when one of the villarreal players got way to close when guarding him, mason got pissed. "chill man."

the player ignored him, moving closer to further aggravate the chelsea boy. it was working. he knew it shouldn't, and that it was just tactics to get mason's head out of the game but god he didn't know what personal space meant.

"you're all up in my bubble, move out my way fam."

"i was in sage's bubble too." mason's head spun so fast, he was sure he got whiplash. he wasn't sure if he heard the player right but mason knew sage's name when someone said it.

"what?"

"i was in sage's personal space, when she was giving me head," he smirked. mason knew this was a whole lie, the player was unknown and he'd be surprised if sage even knew his name. but that wasn't the point.

the game flew out of his mind, the only thing on it being 'sort this rando out.' he pushed the player, way harder than he intended to but oh well.

the player got back up immediately, pushing mason back who already began shouting. this caught the attention of the other players who quickly ran over to separate the two. havertz and christian were pulling mason away while jorginho pushed away the random player.

mason was still very much mad, pushing past the makeshift barrier and going back for more. nearly everyone had abandoned the game at this point, all cameras and eyes were trained on the commotion in the far corner of the pitch.

sage looked at the large screens in the corner of the stadium, which perfectly showed the incident. she could see mason pushing someone around and many players trying to split the two up. "fucks sake," she mumbled to herself.

mason already knew he was going to be sent off, so his petty attitude told him to continue taunting the other guy. after pushing him to the floor once more and sending a string of insults his way, he spat on the ground right next to the player's head.

he already saw the red card that the ref was holding in the air. mason couldn't be bothered to argue, he just wanted to go home. so he walked off the pitch while doing that weird thing with his tounge.

the midfielder made his way back to the seat he was in only twenty-five minutes ago. azelia was now fully awake and a little confused as to why her dad was back so soon. she didn't understand the concept of the game and there was no point in explaining. so when she crawled into her father's lap, he only kissed her head and began watching the game again.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 :

MASONMOUNT JUST POSTED !

●○

○●

MASONMOUNT two L's in one night, damn🤣

TAGGED YERESANTOS10

XYZ LIKES | XYZ COMMENTS

USERNAME this nigga
tagged pino omg😹😹

USERNAME the second
slide was so unnecessarily
funny😭😭😭

DECLANRICE messy
is what you are
MASONMOUNT ;)

USERNAME that
fight was so random
wtf😂😂
USERNAME its not
random when someone
starts chatting shit
about your baby mum

CMPULISIC yo why
does cal look like a
barbie doll in the
back??
CALTECK10 im a
black barbie💗

USERNAME but
you did this... for what?
MASONMOUNT why not😐🤷

222KENNEDY nah cause
you had sage heated
and i had to deal
with her 😐✋🏽

JESSELINGARD alright big man

RANDOMFAN proud to
be a blue💙💙💙

USERNAME london
is red
MASONMOUNT well
arsenal is at the bottom
of the table so... what now?

USERNAME second picture
is cute asf
USERNAME pinterest
material fr!!

USERNAME i feel like the
second one is his homescreen
MASONMOUNT yes

SAGEMONROE JUST POSTED !

●○

○●

SAGEMONROE prada you🤎

XYZ LIKES | XYZ COMMENTS

USERNAME you know
it official when she posts
him again😩

USERNAME MISS MA'AM
WHAT ABOUT HOT
GIRL SUMMER?
SAGEMONROE its march
luv

BENCHILWELL you
lot are making me feel
single :(
USERNAME hey
BENCHILWELL no.

NLECHOPPA yall
together together?
MASONMOUNT nah
we just fuck nd go on
dates as friends🙂
USERNAME FROM
THE MAIN ACC TOO
LOL😭

USERNAME what happened
to "in sage we trust" 🥲
SAGEMONROE im retired

USERNAME i love
mage sm 🥺🥺

DECLANRICE he
loves the camera fr
MASONMOUNT die

CMPULISIC 💙

USERNAME he looks
musty in the second one
USERNAME i- 😭

USERNAME chloe and
mason were better together,
they had so much more
chemistry
LIKED BY MASONSEXGIRL !
MASONMOUNT no.
LIKED BY SAGEMONROE !

CANELLE cute ig🥲

USERNAME idk who i
would rather be in this
relationship 😭
PHILFODEN i'd rather
be mason for sure😮‍💨
MASONMOUNT im not
doing this with you phil.

- T 🖤 !
this chapter was inspired
by that one video of mason
and zaha 😩

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

60.3K 448 67
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ! ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ŸŒถ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐Š.
49.2K 680 11
"all this damn love is toxic" <3 IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING