Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch. 48 - Homecoming

8K 238 779
By worm-girl

(Moodboard made by: @ blessedreylo on Twitter! <3)

Being home had never felt so foreign.

Even when you had to hijack a plane to get there in order to murder your ex-boyfriend, it felt more welcoming then, than it did at this moment.

The plane ride back from Italy had been a lot less celebratory than the ride had been to get there. The knights were still in good spirits, they almost always were. But there was a thick layer of tension and dread in the air. Every time that you allowed yourself to laugh at a joke or take a sip of champagne, you were reminded that this could be over soon.

If Kylo couldn't go through with this plan, everything would be over.

You tried to sleep for most of the trip and focus on the music in your headphones instead of the thoughts racing through your head. Kylo spent most of it cuddling up next to you, occasionally stealing an earpiece to listen with you.

The only time he wasn't actively touching you was when you woke up from a nap and saw him and Vicrul huddled by themselves. They were passing a phone between the two of them and discussing whatever was on the screen. It made you nervous until you saw the way that they were both laughing and smiling as they spoke. 

You wondered how he was so good at hiding his nerves.

You were sitting in the back of an inconspicuous car with Kylo now. The windows were tinted and it was far from flashy. It was the type of vehicle that would go under the radar to most people passing it on the street. You were just part of the crowd.

Kylo's hand was on your knee and he was rubbing soothing circles against you as he looked out of the window. Now that it was just the two of you, you could tell that he was just as nervous to be here as you were but he was doing his best to be strong for you and you appreciated it.

It was snowing out which was a far cry from the perfect weather that you experienced during your trip away. It was as if it symbolized the fact that you were no longer living in ignorant bliss in paradise. You were back home and you had to face all the issues you'd been pretending didn't exist.

You had to face your problems just like you had to face the cold. You weren't prepared for either.

"My driver brought me a coat. I want you to wear it." Kylo told you, glancing over at you.

You put a hand over his that was resting on your thigh now. "I'll be okay. You can use it." You assured him. You would be cold but you'd rather suffer than have Kylo deal with it.

He sighed and glanced at the man in the driver's seat before moving his head closer to yours so he could whisper. "You have to wear it and put the hood up. You're still in hiding."

Your mouth fell into an 'O' shape, realizing. "Right. Sorry."

You understood the concept of hiding. You'd done it the first time you snuck back home but it would never feel natural to you. It wasn't like you had much practice pretending to be dead so a mob boss wouldn't find you.

"You're okay, princess. I'm just looking out for us." Kylo told you, kissing your cheek before moving back into his seat comfortably.

You nodded and tried your best to relax against the seats as well. It wasn't so easy for you. Whenever the car passed someone who could even slightly resemble Snoke or one of the mafia members you could recognize, you felt a jolt of fear run through your body.

You tried to distract yourself. "Where are we going?" You asked him in a hushed voice as if the driver couldn't hear your destination even though he was the one driving you there in the first place.

"Your art studio. Vic's going to bring us dinner. I made sure we had enough in our luggage. We'll be okay for the night." He answered, then looked over at you with raised eyebrows.

There was a beat of silence before, "Don't you think?" He asked you for reassurance.

You couldn't help but frown as you saw the expression on his face. It was rare that you were the one who needed to tell him what would be a good plan. It made you slightly on edge. If he wasn't confident in the plan, how could you be?

"That sounds great." You told him before leaning over and kissing him briefly. "We'll be okay." You agreed.

You watched the way that Kylo physically lowered his shoulders, letting out a deep breath. Your encouragement was more helpful to him than you even realized.

He knew that Snoke would find out that he and the knights were back in town eventually and if Kylo had you at his apartment, he was scared that someone would come by and end up seeing you.

Your art studio was in your name. It was one of your many Christmas presents from him. As far as Snoke knew, you didn't own anything yourself. Hux paid for the apartment that you'd been living in.

It was the safest place to be. Even a hotel would be riskier because it created too many opportunities for someone to see you.

Kylo's phone rang quietly in his pocket.

Both of you made panicked eye contact.

He kept his eyes on you as he reached into his pocket and pulled it out.

"Who is it?" You asked him, trying to hide the worry in your tone, but it was impossible not to detect. Your mind went to the worst.

Kylo swallowed hard before glancing down at his screen. He audibly sighed and gave you a slightly irritated look. "Vic."

You hummed in relief, putting a hand over your heart as if to calm yourself down. It was just Vicrul.

"Yes?" Kylo answered the phone with a grunt.

You couldn't hear what Vicrul was saying, so you could only make out what the conversation was about based on how Kylo responded.

"Yeah, that's a good idea... Yep, that one... No, no... Fuck, don't do that...The one I told you about, Jesus Christ. Yes. Good, thank you." Kylo responded in an irritated voice, shaking his head as he spoke. "Not pizza, no. Not after being in fucking Italy...Sure, fine." He hung up.

"What was that about?" You asked, laughing a little at how grumpy Kylo had been. It was a small moment of comedy in the constant state of tragedy that you were living in.

"He was being a dick," Kylo said, glancing over at you. Seeing how amused you were made him laugh a little himself. He was thankful for the break of tension.

"He's going to bring us Chinese food when we get hungry." Kylo's hand went to your leg again and he leaned over to kiss you. He made a noise of comfort against your lips. He was calm again if he didn't think about what was going on and just focused on kissing you.

"Sounds good." You said in between kisses.

Kylo moved away just slightly so he could look into your eyes. He brushed a thumb against your cheek, thinking about how lucky he was to have you here with him. This wasn't going to be easy, but he was thankful that he had something to fight for.

"We're gonna be okay." He told you.

He was assuring you as much as he was assuring himself.

You'd been in the art studio briefly before. When you came back and got ready for the New Years party that you were going to kill Hux at, you had hidden away here. But you hadn't been able to fully appreciate it at the time because you'd been so worried about what your following plans were.

It wasn't entirely different now. You were still anxious about what was to come in the near future.

But this time, you had Kylo with you. It made it a lot less scary.

You and Kylo were currently sitting on the couch in the corner of the studio. At this point, the two of you were just wasting time until the plan could be set in motion. Until Kylo killed Snoke, you had to hide away and wait for the perfect moment.

Kylo told you that he was going through with it tomorrow night. The sooner, the better.

You and Kylo hadn't gone through and checked every floor, but it seemed like you were the only ones in the building. It was a shitty day, weatherwise. Some roads were even closed due to the snow. It wasn't a surprise that most people were choosing not to brave the weather. Regardless, you two were the only ones on your particular floor and with your door locked, it was your own safe space with Kylo.

You were going through the stack of polaroid camera photos that you took during your vacation. When you first got there, you complained because you didn't have a phone to take pictures with. Kylo had to destroy it when he sent you away to keep up the act that you were dead. You felt naked, not having it with you.

Even though Kylo let you borrow his phone whenever you wanted, he still made sure that you had a camera to take pictures on your own time if he wasn't around. He thought it was adorable that you carried it around with you everywhere. He even had to buy you a strap to wear around your shoulder, so you didn't drop it when you had too much to drink.

"What about this one?" You giggled, passing him a photo.

Kylo smirked as he held it up, staring at it. It was a picture of you and him. You kept trying to get him to take selfies with you the entire trip and he refused. He kept saying that he felt silly and the flash burned his eyes. But you finally got him to agree at the very end of the trip.

"I like it, but I look stupid." He said as he looked it over. Kylo looked so happy in the photo. It was such a difference to the nerves he felt right now. It cheered him up to look back on that, a nice distraction.

You laughed out loud at the next one in the stack and shook your head. "We might need to burn this one." You smirked as you passed him the photo of Ushar and Trudgen bent over, pulling their pants down and mooning the camera.

Kylo pretended to gag, but he started laughing too hard to keep the disgusted act up. "Shit, I think I saw someone's balls." He said, quickly flipping it over so he no longer had to look at it then put it at the bottom of the stack.

You laughed as you grabbed for the next one, but the laughter was slowly replaced by a wide-eyed look as you inspected it.

"What's that?" He asked, trying to look at it over your shoulder.

You passed it over to him and a similar wistful smile fell onto his face.

It was you and Kylo, but you weren't posed for the photo. You weren't sure which knight took it. You assumed they weren't even trying to take it of the two of you. It was slightly off-centered and blurry.

In the photo, you and Kylo were hugging each other closely. He was pressing a kiss to the top of your head and you had a soft, genuine smile on your lips. It was adorable and the fact that it had been taken when the two of you were off guard let you know that it had been a sincere moment that you two shared, unaware of anyone watching.

You glanced up at Kylo's face to see what his expression was. He didn't say anything, but he gently set it beside the pile of other photos. "Keep this picture safe. I like it." He told you simply before wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

Your heart fluttered at that. Kylo was always sweet to you, but his moments of genuine tenderness always caught you off guard. He was so gentle and sentimental. When you first met him, you would've never guessed that.

You glanced down at the photo, at how much love was in his eyes as he kissed your forehead and held you close in the image. It inspired you.

"I should paint it." You told him, leaning your head back to press a kiss against his cheek.

He slowly grinned. He loved that idea.  "It is pretty ridiculous if you spend the night in your studio and you don't use it to make art," Kylo told you as he moved his cheek against you, practically nuzzling against you.

You jumped up from your spot in excitement, looking over all of the supplies. When Kylo bought you the studio for Christmas, he made sure that it was fully stocked. There were several different sized easels, multiple shelves filled with paints and brushes, and canvases. He honestly had no idea what you'd need, so he just sort of... bought it all.

He was glad to see that you were able to enjoy it finally. It broke his heart when he made sure that it was perfect for you and sent you away. For a long time, he assumed that it would sit empty until he had the heart to sell it. If he ever had the heart to sell it.

"It's been so long since I've painted." You told him, glancing over your shoulder as you began pulling supplies from the shelf. "Before Christmas, even."

He watched you with a big affectionate smile. You were thrilled, even singing to yourself as you got all of your things together so that you could paint. It was adorable and knowing that he was the reason you could do this made Kylo feel proud.

Kylo had been wealthy for a while and although he enjoyed the amount of money he had, it was sometimes lost on him. He'd grown so used to it. When he was able to provide for you, it reminded him how fortunate he was.

"Need help?" He asked you as he grunted, standing up from his spot on the couch. He shivered as he walked over to you, sock-covered feet on the ground. The cement floors weren't exactly comfortable, especially not when it was cold outside.

"Hm?" You asked him, turning around as you attempted to way too many items in your arms at one time.

Kylo let out a loud laugh at that, "Here. Let me take something." He said, moving so that he could grab a few sets of brushes and containers of paint from you. "Just tell daddy what to do with them. He has no idea."

A while later, you had the perfect painting spot set up. Even though Kylo had no clue where to start when it came to any aspect of art, he did an extremely good job of ensuring that you had everything you needed and you were so thankful. This studio was one hell of a gift.

You were perched upon a comfortable stool while Kylo lounged on the couch behind you, sipping on a glass of whiskey that he brought back from the trip with him as he watched you. You thought it was funny that he was drinking it out of one of the disposable cups for you to clean your brushes in.

Kylo stared at you like you were from another planet. He couldn't wrap his head around how good you were at painting. He was taken aback by how talented you were. You had the polaroid of the two of you propped up beside you so you could reference it. The canvas in front of you went from stark white to slowly start forming the outline of you and Kylo embracing.

Kylo was so full of love for you that he almost felt sick. His stomach twisted and butterflies erupted from it as he watched you concentrate on the paint strokes in front of you. When you would occasionally make a frustrated face or smile to yourself if you did something correctly, he felt himself making the same expression along with you.

In the back of Kylo's mind, he was very much aware that he planned to kill Snoke tomorrow night and the thought of it was terrifying to him. At this time tomorrow, he would be preparing to kill the only true father figure he'd known as an adult and the boss of the entire mafia.

It dawned on him that he had things that he needed to accomplish tonight. As much as he enjoyed watching you paint, he couldn't let that get in the way of his goals.

Kylo drank the rest of the honey-colored liquid in his paper cup in one gulp, needing the buzz to help ease his nerves for everything he had planned for tonight and tomorrow, Snoke included or not.

"What do you think?" You asked him, noticing that he was standing up to get a refill. "I'm almost done."

He tossed the cup into the trash before moving behind you so that he could take in the painting close up.

It was slightly abstract. Your art always was when brushes were involved. But clearly, it was you and him.

You put a lot of care in the way that you painted Kylo. You wanted him to look as gorgeous as you saw him. It was important to you. In the painting, you depicted his jawline, his prominent nose and the twinkle in his eyes. You could stare at it for hours.

The two of you were in Italy, where the photo was taken, but instead of the dark and blurry background in the picture, you decided to paint the two of you on your balcony, the sunset, and the sea behind you.

Kylo stood behind you as he stared at it. He put his hands on your shoulders and leaned down so that his chin was resting on the top of your head.

Your painting touched him because it reminded him of how lucky he was to have you. Your entire relationship was reaching a boiling point. All of the shit that the two of you had been through together was building up to get you to where you were at this exact moment.

When Kylo killed Snoke tomorrow, the two of you had nothing holding you back from being together and being happy with each other.

On the flip side, as much as it pained him to realize, if he couldn't go through with the plan and he wasn't able to kill Snoke, it would be life-threatening.

This was it.

This was the last night that you two were going to spend together in hiding, or worse, the last night that the two of you were going to spend together at all.

Kylo's hands instinctively tightened on your shoulders. "It's perfect." He told you, unable to stop the way that his voice cracked just slightly. "I love it, princess."

You frowned slightly when you heard the break in his tone. You turned in your seat so that you could look up at him. "You don't sound like you love it." You joked with him, but when you saw how serious his expression was, your smile dropped instantly.

"What's wrong?" You asked him, setting your paintbrush down on the ledge of the easel.

"Thinking too much," Kylo admitted to you with a strained smile.

You had been so caught up in the painting that you almost forgot how anxious you should be. You felt the same nauseous feeling creep up inside your chest that Kylo felt as you remembered the situation you were in. "How can I help?"

Kylo took a deep breath. There wasn't much you could do. Unless you could fast forward in time and make sure that everything went as planned, the two of you were helpless until then. "I'm not sure, baby. I'm just feeling a little..." He trailed off, unsure of how to describe it.

Really, Kylo was feeling needy for you.

He draped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you against him, grasping at the material of the shirt you had on, wanting you close.

"I understand." You assured him. You felt the same way, but you hated to see him so outwardly weak. You knew it took a lot out of him. You wrapped both of your arms around his waist and rested your head against him.

He stared at your painting as he ran his hand up and down your arm in a way that soothed both of you.

Suddenly, Kylo felt so small and helpless. He felt like a child and like he was in over his head. He wanted to be confident and some part of him was, but a more significant part kept imagining Snoke's face and how difficult it would be to pull the trigger and go against the entire mob while doing so.

"Tomorrow night..." Kylo began speaking. His voice seemed so far away, "We're either going to be in charge of the mafia, or we're going to be dead."

Your eyes widened as you thought that over. He was right.

You could be spending the last night of your life in the middle of a cold and unfamiliar art studio.

There was nothing you could do about it.

You were relying on Kylo to keep you alive. Your life was in his hands.

You couldn't imagine the amount of pressure that he was under to have that weight on his shoulders.

"You can do this, Kylo. I believe in you. You're stronger than Snoke." You assured him and you meant it. You knew that Kylo was capable of ending all of this and taking the spot as the boss. You hoped that he knew it as well.

Kylo thought about that, nodding. He could do it. It just wouldn't be easy, far from it.

He then crouched down so that he was eye level with you, putting a hand on the side of your face so that you were looking into his eyes. He kissed you gently and sighed into it, his mind racing.

"You know that I love you so much, don't you?" Kylo murmured against your lips.

You nodded, "I know, Kylo. I love you too. I love you so much."

He pulled away so that he could look at you. You could've sworn you saw some tears in his eyes, but you tried not to stare, not wanting to embarrass him. "I feel like I need to tell you how much you mean to me... Just in case-" He cut himself off to compose himself better, "Just in case it's the last time."

"It's not the last time, don't talk that way. You're going to be with me tomorrow. You can tell me how much I mean to you then." You assured him.

Kylo shook his head. He couldn't take that chance.

"I thought I'd be alone forever. I've done so much in my life to sabotage my happiness because I didn't think I deserved it... When I found you, I couldn't believe that I could have anything as amazing as you and I'm so sorry for all of the times that I tried to push you away, but it's all I've ever known. Any time that I felt a positive emotion in the past, I'd destroy it." He explained to you in a rushed voice.

You nodded, urging him to continue.

"You've changed my life so much. You've made me feel things that I didn't even think were possible... Before you, everything was meaningless. I did whatever I wanted because I didn't care what happened to me. Now, all I care about is you." Kylo told you, swallowing hard as he admitted all of this.

You knew that Kylo was open with you, but hearing him talk so freely took you by surprise. You felt so special to be able to see this side of him that no one else saw.

"I always thought true love or whatever wasn't real or even if it was real, it wasn't possible for me. But fuck, you're perfect for me. I couldn't help the way I fell for you. It was out of my control." Kylo kissed you after saying this briefly so that he could continue his passionate ranting.

"You're brilliant, talented, and capable. There are so many things that I admire you for. You're the only person who makes me really laugh and you're the only person who I've ever loved enough to cry over. You're strong and you can handle shit on your own. You're my little mob boss and I have so much respect for you." Kylo rambled, just word vomiting all of his thoughts as they occurred to him.

If he only had tonight to explain how great you were, he was going to take the time to do that.

"You're everything I could ever want. You're perfect. I love you." He finished, taking a deep breath. Kylo stared at you sheepishly, a little embarrassed by all of the talking he did. Then, he pressed his lips against yours, slow and full of meaning.

You let out a slight noise into the kiss, overwhelmed and emotional by everything he said to you and all of the love that you felt for him. You put a hand on his cheek, thumb rubbing soothing strokes into his skin.

You slowly pulled away and both of you were breathless. Your eyes searched over his face and you chuckled a little when you saw that you left some paint behind on his skin. You must've had it on your thumb without realizing it.

"Sorry." You mumbled. You attempted to wipe it away, but it just made it worse, spreading it around more. You turned around on your stool to grab the cloth you had sitting on the table. You wiped your fingers off it to the best of your ability.

When you turned back around to face him, what you were met with took your breath away.

He was no longer bent over at your level.

Instead, Kylo was on one knee and he had a small box in his hand. It was open and inside was a ring.

"You're perfect," He repeated himself, "But the only thing that you're missing is having my last name."

Your mouth hung open in shock as you alternated between staring at the ring and then at his expression.

Kylo Ren was asking you to marry him.

    You wanted to scream 'yes,' but your heart was beating too quickly, you could hardly speak. "Kylo..."

    He swallowed hard as he looked up at you, eye twitching and lip quivering. His eyes were watery. "I was thinking about how I didn't want to go into tomorrow night without knowing that you're truly mine... But then it made me realize I don't want to go another second without it. You mean everything to me."

You nodded, agreeing, trying your best to comprehend it all.

"What do you say, princess? Do you wanna make me the happiest man in the world?" Kylo gave you a genuine and nervous smile, "Will you marry me?"

The direct question caused you to snap out of the reeling that your mind had been doing. You nodded as you let the statement wash over you. You wanted to marry him... Holy shit, you wanted to marry him so badly.

Marriage always seemed pointless to you and you knew that Kylo probably felt the same way before meeting you. You even had a vivid memory of sitting beside him at a wedding and both commenting how stupid the entire thing was.

But being in love with someone changed that, for the two of you at least. It wasn't about a potential ceremony or the ring or an attempt at a picture-perfect life. It was so much more than that.

If you took Kylo's last name as your own, you'd be inheriting all of the crimes and infamy that he's earned over the years. You would genuinely be a part of the mob because you would have a direct connection to the boss. There would be no way for you to play dumb with law enforcement and you wouldn't have an easy way out of this lifestyle if it became too much for you.

By marrying Kylo, you weren't just devoting yourself to him, but you would be declaring your loyalty to the mafia. You knew that Kylo was aware of this. The proposal was his way of giving you the option to choose this life or to run from it.

You already told him you weren't leaving him and you meant it.

"Yes, of course. Oh my god, Kylo." You stood up from the stool you were sitting on. "Of course, I want to marry you." You told him, your voice shaky and excited. Happy tears pricked at your eyes and threatened to spill over. You did not attempt to wipe them away. You didn't mind if he saw how thrilled you were. 

Kylo was staring up at you, almost in disbelief. A slow grin crept over his face to replace the once worried way he was furrowing his eyebrows together. "Yeah?" He asked you as he slowly stood up from his kneeling position.
    You hadn't been expecting this from him, ever, let alone right now. But you supposed that it made sense. Tonight could potentially be your last night together and he wanted to live it to its fullest. Kylo wanted to experience everything that he could with you.

"Yes," You answered instantly. "Kylo, I love you." You told him, now having to look up at him instead of the other way around because he was standing up again.

He laughed a little, just so happy that he wasn't able to contain himself from doing so. "I love you so fucking much."  He pressed his lips against yours and wrapped his arms around you. He picked you up and twirled you around as you kissed him, which caused you to giggle against his lips, wrapping your arms around his neck.

When he set you back down, Kylo pulled back before kissing you quickly again, unable to stop himself. He glanced down at the little velvet box in his hands, "I think I put this on you now, right?" He asked you with a slight smirk, taking the ring from the box.

You held your hand out so that he could slip the ring over your finger, making sure to be careful as he did so. Kylo felt his heart skip a beat when he could see how it looked on you.

You were wearing the ring that he bought you, the one that he proposed to you with and you said yes to him... It was hard for him to process it in the same way that it had been hard for you to process that he was asking you in the first place.

Kylo never thought of marriage as an option, but at this point, it just made sense to him. You were his and you weren't going to leave him. He wanted to celebrate that. He wanted you to be Mrs.Kylo Ren in the worst way. He needed it.

You looked the ring over and gasped at how pretty it was. You thought back to the phony engagement with Hux. You hated that ring. It was gaudy and flashy. It was all about what he wanted and what would get the most attention he could take credit for.

This ring was entirely different. It was simple, but it was gorgeous. It was a thin gold band, similar to the rings that Kylo wore, though a lot more dainty. In the middle was a large oval-shaped diamond. It was a flex of his wealth, but not in an obvious way. He wanted you to know that he spent a good amount of money on it but just because he wanted to make you happy, not because he felt the need to show off.

"Do you like it?" Kylo asked you, beginning to grow a little nervous because of the way that you were silently looking it over.

"I love it." You told him. You turned your hand over and rotated it so that the stone glimmered in the light. It looked like it belonged on your finger, the perfect size for it.

Kylo was staring at you now, watching the way that you were admiring the ring. He wasn't sure if you ever looked more beautiful than you did at this exact moment. He was so fucking lucky.

"We're engaged, princess," Kylo murmured, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

You let out a soft giggle to hear him say it out loud. It felt like a dream, in the best way.

You turned to kiss him, then laughed louder when you saw that he still had a streak of red paint on his cheek. You attempted to wipe it off now, most of it coming out with your clean thumb. "We're engaged." You repeated him, agreeing.    

His smile faltered just slightly as he thought over how he wanted to ask this. "You know what this means, right? You know all the shit you'll have to deal with if your last name is Ren? You'll be a villain just like I am."

You nodded, kissing him briefly. "I know, Kylo. I understand. I'm saying yes to all of that, not just you. I want that. I want this life with you, regardless of what it brings with it. I'm not leaving you."

Kylo kissed you hard, putting a hand on the back of your head and tangling his fingers in your hair. You were risking everything to be with him. He felt it deep in his chest, the weight of that.

You were giving everything up to be his and in a way, he was doing the same for you. He was going to kill Snoke to be with you. The two of you were both risking your lives and safety to be with each other because you knew that was all that mattered.

Kylo bent over so that he could hook his arms under you and pick you up, encouraging you to wrap your legs around his waist. You two continued to kiss as he walked over to the couch, sitting down and keeping you on his lap as he did so.

"When did you get the ring? How long have you planned this?" You asked him in between kisses. He was hardly letting you pull away enough from him to say it out loud.  "Did you plan it all?"

He moved his kisses down to your neck, speaking in between them in the same way that you had been. "The morning after you threw that fucking flash drive away, I went and picked out a ring. Carried it with me everywhere. I wanted to ask you while we were in Italy, but it never felt right. It was always cheesy, or we weren't alone." His hand went up your shirt.

You tried to imagine him carrying around the little box in his pocket everywhere he went and it made you want to swoon. It was as adorable as it was heart-wrenching. You would've said yes to him no matter what the setting was. He didn't need to worry about it feeling right.

"It never felt like us. But somehow, this does feel like us. It felt natural to ask you just now and that was what I was waiting for, that feeling." He explained, then let out a small chuckle.

"What's funny?" You asked him, curious.

"I'm not sure why I did it. But the day I bought the ring... I called my uncle to tell him that I was going to ask you to marry me." Kylo admitted, with slightly wide and embarrassed eyes.

"Luke?" You asked, making sure. You thought back to when you were supposed to start your life over with the flash drive and live near Luke. He was supposed to watch over you since Kylo wouldn't be able to. You felt guilty for lying to him the way that you had to stay with Kylo.

"Yeah," Kylo answered, "He was upset with me at first for not making you use that new identity, but we had a long talk... He ended up giving us his blessing. He wants us to get married."

You made a noise of surprise as Kylo began kissing your neck again. "That's a big deal." You told him. It made you happy to know that Kylo's relationship with Luke wasn't completely lost. Maybe in the future, there would be some hope there to rebuild.

"Very big." He muttered against your neck. He didn't say anything else about it, not wanting to get caught up in details that might make him start to overthink about his childhood or upbringing. It wasn't the time for that.

Kylo pulled away from your collar bone to glance up at you. "Did I do alright? Should I have done it while we were away?"

Kylo knew that it was a lot of people's dreams to get proposed to while on a beautiful vacation in front of a group of friends. Maybe at one of the many fancy dinners, you went on or on a romantic boat ride. But he also knew none of that mattered to you.

One of the things that Kylo cherished the most about you and your relationship with him was how genuine it was. It never felt forced or felt like he had to bullshit you. This was no different. It felt so sincere to ask you when he did.

"No, I loved it this way." You assured him, running your hands through his hair to push it away from his face. "Getting engaged right before we might die is very on-brand for us." You told him and then offered an apologetic smile. Maybe it wasn't the best time to bring that up.

But instead of ruining the mood, Kylo laughed out loud at that, a deep sound that reverberated through your chest and the walls of the studio. "It wouldn't be truly us if that wasn't the case, hm?"

"Right." You told him with a laugh of your own.

Then slowly, the two of you locked eyes and embraced each other closer and the humor of the situation was dashed. But there wasn't any anxiety now. Instead, it was pure passion and the need to act on it.

Your lips crashed down on each other, kissing in a rushed and feverish way as if you two couldn't get enough.

His hand went to your throat, holding you securely while his fingers ghosted over your cheek, the expanse of his palm large enough to do so at the same time. He squeezed you there gently.

At the feeling of his tender choking, your lips parted to gasp and Kylo took the opportunity to slip his tongue on your mouth. His tongue ran over yours, invading your mouth just because he knew he could. You were his.

You moaned into the kiss, grinding your hips down into his lap. He growled at the feeling and put a hand on your hip to hold you down against him, wanting more friction from you. He always loved fucking you, but something was different now. It was just you and him. You'd always be his, from this point forward.

Kylo momentarily moved his hands away from you so that he could slip his hands up your shirt and take it off of you, letting it hit the ground as he did so. Your bra was unhooked and taken off of you shortly after, not wanting to waste any time.

You moaned out when Kylo's lips closed around your nipple and he squeezed at your breast with his free hand. You tangled your fingers in his dark hair, tugging slightly as you continued to grind down against him.

"You're so fucking pretty." He grunted, lips brushing against your nipple as he did so. "All mine too. All mine forever."

You nodded, one hand going down his back while the other stayed in his hair.

"Tell me," Kylo murmured in between flicks to your nipple with his tongue.

You took in a shaky breath, "I'm yours, Kylo. Always yours."

Kylo growled and moved you down against the couch, crawling on top of you. "That's right. You're gonna have my last name. Everyone's gonna know that you belong to me. They might even put you on the news to let everyone know that the big scary mob boss got married."

You giggled softly at that, imagining your face on a screen right next to Kylo's mugshot. A part of you almost felt proud that you were going to be associated with someone like him. You'd done enough work to deserve it, that was for sure.

Kylo tugged at your pants, pulling them off of you while he did the same with his own, undoing them and kicking them off when they gathered around his ankles. He positioned himself so that he could grind his growing erection between your legs, teasing the both of you through the material of your underwear.

"Take your panties off," Kylo instructed you while he pulled at his boxers, taking them off in the same way that he had just taken his pants off.

You followed his directions, pulling them off and tossing them into the pile of clothes.

"You're going to be my perfect little bride, aren't you?" He hummed, moving his lips to your neck where he left little bites. His hand went between your legs, spreading your wetness along your folds. "The prettiest little wife in the world. All for me."

You moaned at the feeling of his fingers against you, arching your back and squirming your hips to get more of him. You looked up at him with a dazed smile, thinking about what he'd just said. "And you'll be my big strong husband, taking care of me."

Kylo grunted at that and entered a finger inside you without warning, feeling the need to take care of you like you just mentioned and give you everything you want. You moaned loudly, tensing up in the best way.

"That's right. Providing for my girl. Keeping her safe, no matter what." Kylo muttered as he began pumping his finger in and out of you, slowly adding another while his thumb ghosted over your clit.

The thought of domestic life with Kylo made your head spin. You could have your own home with him, your corner of the world. A family.

As you tilted your head back and enjoyed the way he touched you, you thought about all of the things you wanted out of life with him.

You imagined yourself at home, maybe somewhere in the quiet part of the city. You could paint all day while he did the dirty work. He could come home with his big stack of money and fuck you on it. Then you could make him dinner and cuddle all night in your bed that you shared.

You let out a whine at the thought, wanting it so badly. It seemed almost too good to be true and a part of you wondered if it was. There were still things to accomplish before you got to that point.

But right now, you could play pretend. You could imagine that it was your future.

"You'd be so fucking spoiled. Sitting around all day while daddy takes care of business. I bet you'd like it if I came home bloody and exhausted. I'd make you suck my cock while I relaxed. I'd work so fucking hard for you, baby. I'd deserve it." Kylo moaned in his deep voice. He continued to please you while he touched himself, pumping his cock.

"Oh, god. You do deserve it." You agreed, legs beginning to tremble from the way that he was now thrusting two fingers inside of you and running his thumb over your clit.

Kylo groaned at that, his stroking on his cock becoming rushed. "So do you, princess. You're the best girl in the world." He told you, his grunting becoming more sincere as he said it, locking eyes with you.

You let out a sharp exhale, taken back by his genuine sweetness. You reached up to him, wanting him closer to you. He got the hint and took his hand off his shaft while continuing his motions with his other hand on you. He leaned down towards you and kissed you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him feverishly, an amalgamation of lips and tongue and teeth as he repositioned himself in between your legs. "I want you inside of me, Kylo. Please." You whispered desperately.

He nodded, unable to tease you for being desperate because he felt the same way. He needed you just as badly as you needed him. "I can do that for you. I'll give you everything." He told you breathlessly.

Kylo continued his stroking motion on your clit as he carefully lined himself up with your entrance and thrust inside of you by moving his hips.

You gasped and arched your back, digging your fingers into his shoulders. "Oh my god." You moaned out, toes instantly curling at the stimulation on your clit mixed with how big he felt inside of you.

"Oh," Kylo whined, his thumb speeding up on your bundle of nerves as he began rocking his hips in and out of you, a steady rhythm similar to the way he'd just been touching himself.

Your moans were in perfect harmony, neither of you holding back how loud you were or how embarrassed you should feel for enjoying it so blatantly.

"Don't stop, please. Oh-Right there." You gasped, feeling your orgasm approaching because of how perfectly he was touching you and fucking you. He always knew exactly how to handle you.

"You can do it. I want you to cum for me." Kylo hummed, not stopping anything he was doing because he could feel how you were tightening and clenching around him, and he knew just what you needed from him.

You looked into his eyes and he gave you a concentrated smile which caused your orgasm to roll over through your body, seeing how affectionately he was looking down at you. You let out a loud moan, fingernails into his skin as you said his name over and over again.

Kylo was groaning in time with you, your moans punctuated by his. He didn't stop his thrusting, but he moved his hand away from you when he could tell that you were beginning to feel overstimulated, needing some time to recover.

You were utterly blissed out underneath him, letting him rock his hips into you at a violent pace. He grabbed your hip while the other went to your neck, holding you in place against the cushions of the couch.

You hadn't even realized the breathy whines you were letting out until Kylo hummed and said, "Oh, I know, princess. It feels so good, doesn't it?" while his thrusts sped up, fucking you quicker and deeper.

You nodded absentmindedly, "So good, daddy." You whimpered without even thinking about it. Your brain was going a lot slower than your body was right now. You felt like you were floating.

"Oh, fuck." Kylo grunted to hear you say that. His movements became more sloppy and rushed because he could feel his orgasm building up inside him. His hand squeezed at your throat, which caused you to stare up at him in a wide-eyed euphoric way.

"I love you so much." He told you in between soft groans and deep breaths.

"I love you too." You murmured instantly, a sleepy smile falling onto your lips. "So fucking much, Kylo."

Hearing you say it and the look of pure happiness on your face, pushed Kylo right over the edge. He groaned loudly, grasping at your neck carefully as he came deep inside of you. He held you in place with his hand on your hip as he did so, securing you.

You made pleased noises, the familiar warmth inside of you as he finished. He took a few deep breaths, sweat forming on his hairline as he recovered from all of it.

He stayed inside of you as he cautiously laid on the couch beside you, pulling you onto his chest in the process. You could feel the way that he was throbbing and twitching inside of you, a reminder that he was still there.

"I love you," Kylo repeated himself, his heart pounding as he kissed your forehead. He pulled you close to him while he stared up at the ceiling, hands running up and down your back.

He felt like he was holding his entire world in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 806 26
{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets The Godfather {***This was my first littl...
10.1K 277 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
11K 294 22
When you fell ill and couldn't afford to pay your medical bills, Kylo Ren one of the most notorious CEO's offered to help. Tags: Alcohol consumption...
67.4K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...