Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

434 98 25
By AdizaDiaries

Precap -

Avni - I love you Neil.....and we are very lucky to have you in our life.....Agar tum humare saath ho toh hume kisi baat ki chinta krne ki zarurat nahi hain.... You are a good husband and a perfect father neil..... I LOVE YOU !

Neil silently smiled hearing this. and without saying anything he just hugged her back and closed his eyes too.

........ 

Neil's Pov

Did she said 'i love you '  to me ?
Did she said I am a Perfect FATHER ?

After so many months she is saying this....and after whatever happened , i never thought she will be mine again ! maine kabhi ni socha tha ki hun dono divara kabhi aise ek dusre se pyaar kr payenge...or avni mujhse pyaar kar payegi.

I thought i completely lost her, after we lost our son...but today...i think i found her again. My Avni !

Pov ends...

Avni broke the hug and said

Avni - I will make you breakfast...tum ready ho...hao..or haan tun aarya ki chinta mat kro...aaj main use school lene jaunga...i think kuch din hume uske saath rehna chahiye...use akele nhi karna chhaiye....so main chali jaungi school use lene....

Neil : Avni, its okay, aaj main leave pe hu...main aarya ko le aaunga school se....or haan aaj doctor ke pas bhi chalte hai....bcoz i think you are better now...so lets have a final doctor's checkup  ?

Avni looked in his eyes as he say you are better, reminscing the days she was not in her senses , and was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

But since fews days she was feeling better , without any stress ans without any emotional trauma.

........

Neil and Avni visited doctor.

Doctor checked Avni medically, and had a verbal session with her !

Doctor - Are you still taking the medicines ?

Avni - Woh actually, last kuch dino se nahi li..

Doctor - I think its a good sign, you are recovering from your trauma. And without medicine also you are doing great and your reports also says that you are fine now. Its good that you are no longer suffering from any depression and we can see good happy days in front of you.

Neil - Should we stop taking medicines doctor ?

Doctor - Well i suggest to keep it weekly for now, dont cut it off compltetly and gradually you can yourself stop taking it , whenever you feel like....But yes , you no longer need to visit me, i give you green signal Avni...There are no signs of traumatic disorder now and you are absolutely okay.... doctor smiled

Avni (smilingly) - Thank you doctor !

Neil held her hands and smiled.

.........

Later they both went to Aarya's school to pick her up.

Neil - Aarya khush hogi hum dono to dekh ke

Avni - Hmm bohot khush....

As the school bell rings, Aarya came out and surpised to see Neil & Avni waiting for her.

Aarya - Papa ....mummaa....

Neil - Yess my Big little girl....we came to pick you up....and we are going for some waffle party.....you wanna come ?

Aarya (excited) - Yesss....i am so happy ...
she encircled her arms around her father

Avni smiled seeing aarya's excitement...

.....

They went to a waffle parkour, ordered some desserts and sat back together.

Neil - So how was the school ?

Aarya - Good...

Avni - Bass Good ? You didnt enjoyed going school,meeting your friends after so many days...

Aarya - I enjoyed mumma...i played also with my friends !

Avni - So ab aap roz school jaoge na ?
she asked looking in her eyes, and holding her hands

Aarya looked back in her eyes, reminscing the bad memories school gave her....and how she never wanted to go to school...

But as her mother made her stronger and fearless....she will not fear anymore

Neil place a concerned hand around her head and asked....

Neil - Aarya....please tell papa if you dont want to go to this school....agar aap kahoge to papa aapko kisi dusre school me bhejenge.....i promise no one will pressure you...

Avni looked af Neil...

Aarya also looked and said...

Aarya - No papa...i am okay...mujhe isi school me jana hai....or vese bhi mumma ne kaha tha ki problems se bhagte nahi hai unhe face karte hai....or isse hum strong bante hain....i want to be strong papa....so i wont change my school.....

Avni felt proud of her little girl...

Neil smiled with pride ans hugged her gently

Neil - Meri choti si aarya...itni badi kaise ho gayi.....So proud of you beta...

Avni - My precious girl.....she kissed her hands

soon their dessert arrived and they howered over it.

They had a good family time after a long time.

.......

Days passed by and months passed by

Everything solved between Neil & Avni. They finally started behaving like normal husband and wife. And gradually Avni also started giving more time to her family. She moved on from that phase and never looked back. Its difficult to forget a loss of a child and move on, but thats what life is , and life goes on. It never stops for anything or anyone.

Soon the 6 months passed and the day arrived when they have to visit famioy court for the hearing of their divorce case.

Lady judge - So Mr Khanna, Mrs Khanna...kya decide kiya aap dono ne ? Court ne aapko 6 mahine ka time diya tha, to resolve your issues and give your marriage a second chance. I know ye aasan nahi raha hoga...but i want to know what you guys want now ?

They both looked at each other and all those bad memories flashes in front of their eyes. They reminsces all those days they used to fight, not sleep, cry whole night  and not talking to each other.
But , neil held her hand and gave her an assurance look. They both removed those flashes from their mind and looked more confident now to face everyrhing togethed.

Neil - Thank you so much Mam. Ki aapne hume ye time diya. Uss din agar hum alag ho gaye hote....ya humne gusse me koi galat kadam utha liya hota......toh shayad aaj hum ek saath nahi ho pate....
Aapne hume ye mauka diya or humare rishte ko bacha liya. Thanks to you and the court.
Hum dono ne ek dusre ko samjha. And i think, we both are on same page now, that we dont want divorce. We are very happy with each other and we have a beautiful daughter to look after, who is our whole life now. So thank you so much.

Avni - Yes mam, its all because of you and this 6 month rule that court has. It can actually resolve issues and can make two people understand each other better. Maine jo kiya mujhe uska guilt hai and i realised ki Neil ke bina main apne aap ko kabhi sambhal nahi paati...woh tha to main uss phase se bahar aa payi. He is my strength.

Neil smiled and they both looked at each other.

Lady Judge - I am glad that this marriage is on. It happens in most of the cases, kabhi kabhi husband wife gusse me koi kadam le lete hai or uss time unhe samajh nhi aata kuch....lekin time is the biggest weapon. Time heals everything, And i happy for both of you.

Divorce case closed. And neil and avni are still husband and wife, for Forever !

..............

They are driving back home, avni sat next to him while he was driving.

Avni - Neil , i am feeling so relieved today, it feels like a new life now. As if we are married again like a new husband and wife. Though we are happy since last few months, but today , aisa lag rha hai ki ek bojh utar gaya ho dil se. Now all we have is happiness in front of us. And i want to live every moment with you.

Neil smiled and held her hand while driving.

Neil - Dont worry wifey, ab kuch galat nahi hoga.....humne bohot kuch khoya hai, lekin ab nahi. Ab sab sahi hoga. And i promise main kabhi kuch galat nahi hone dunga..  tum or aarya meri sabse badi priority ho.

Avni smiled and looked at him. And then she looked in front when her eyes widened in shock

Avni (shocked) - NEILLLLLLLLLL ...........

Neil looked in front and  he got panicked.
Their car was in high speed, while their was a child who was about to come under their car.

Neil took a sudden right turn in order to save that child.....but the car got disbalanced.....and within second it crashed & hit the tree on the sideways, making both of them hit their heads on front and the window glasses breaks on them.

Avni - Neilllllll.........

Neil - Av.....Avniiiii...........

....................

to be continued

*****

Hey guys

Sorry for a delayed update !

Hope you liked it

Will update it soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.9K 14
what if one day Siddharth is no part of shehnaaz's life ? Will one tragedy change everything in their life ?
70.3K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
25.6K 3.4K 96
What happens when a cute ,bubbly , innocent , confused girl falls in love with two handsome boys ?