BTS- STEPBROTHERS

بواسطة lalisulz

One of Y/n's biggest dreams is to have a brother or a sister, "but that's so NEVER gonna happen", she thought... المزيد

Trouble in school
Mr. Choi
Mom's secret
Stepfamily
My new brothers?
V's concern
Andy -"The psychopathic incident"
Escaping
Jin
Pills
A broken friendship
Dinner
Felix
"see y'all in hell"
Dad is mean
Suga's sad past
Dirty deals
Dad is a monster!
Reunion
He killed my mother
Vladimir
new room!
facing a fear
anger
dark beach
where are they?
leaving behind loved ones?
On the road
forest laughter
truth
something not so human?

Unprotected again.

2.3K 91 27
بواسطة lalisulz

It's been 3 days since the incident has happened.
Jimin told me not to tell anyone- not even our other siblings.

I don't know if they know about all this, but if they do then why don't they help him?

Jimin has been very clingy lately. I know, he used to ignore me but now..well he follows me around the house sometimes or we just do stuff together.

The others are still trying to avoid me, well except JK and Suga Oppa. :)

-
Suddenly my phone started ringing.

Y/n: Felix! How are you?

Felix: Hey Y/n! Let's go to that party tonight!

Y/n: Which party?

I asked confused.

Felix: The party that got canceled a few weeks ago.

Y/n: Oh! Eh-

Felix: Let's go together. It'll be fun.

Ugh. But what if I meet Irene or her new bestie? And besides, Jimin needs me. I can't let him be alone now. What if Dad comes and hurts him again?!

Felix: Y/n?

Y/n: Sorry. I can't today. I'm gonna hang out with my brothers.

I heard Felix laugh in frustration.

Felix: Oh come on, Y/n. You're literally with them 24/7!

Y/n: They wouldn't allow me to go though!

Felix: Just sneek out of the house, Y/n. You can't always be the "innocent" one.
Be brave for once. Gosh..

Y/n: Sneek out?

Felix: Yeah. You're old enough to make your own decisions, okay? I'll meet you tonight. Oh and I'm gonna send you the adress. See you around!

He quickly hung up.

Y/n: I hope I won't regret this..

I decided to tell my mom about the party. And guess what? She agreed!

She allowed me to go so I can spend some quality time with my "friends".
I by the way never told her about Irene and her new friend. You know, I don't wanna make her worried.

Anyways, I ended up leaving the house normally. You know, without the sneaking out thing. My brothers weren't even at home. A maid told me they're out.

So umm, they're going out without telling me, then why would I have to tell them when I'm going out to have fun???

That wouldn't be fair, right?

-At the party-
Everyone was already partying when I entered the club.

I actually don't like parties. I'm just generally not so into "crowded places".

I rolled my eyes at some weird guys when I heard what they were doing. They were having a burp contest. Whoever burps the loudest and longest, wins.

Stupid, right?

Then, thank god I found Felix!!

Felix: Y/n, Sweetie! Heyy!

He all of a sudden hugged me.

Is he drunk already?

Y/n: Ehh, I think I better go home.

I couldn't even hear my own words because of the loud music.

Felix: What? No! Don't be stupid! Come on. Let's order some drinks.

He guided me to the bar. I felt really uncomfortable when he made me sit down on the chair besides that big guy.. he was sipping on his Tequila while glancing over to me.

I tried to ignore him and put on a fake smile.

Felix sat down beside me.

Felix: I like your dress.

He said. And I swear, in that moment the big guy on my right side said : "sexy".

I again tried to ignore him.

Your outfit: ( pick one u like, I can't decide which one- they both look SO good :P)

Okay, okay I know. That dress is pretty short but I love it sm!!

Y/n: Oh! Thank you!

Felix: So..what would you like to drink? And now don't come with water or something. We're clubbing.

Y/n: What's so wrong with-

Irene: That girl isn't really good with alcohol.

She laughed meanly.

What the fuck is she doing here?

Y/n: Can't remember asking you?

Felix: Calm down Y/n.

Excuse me?

I glared at him.

Irene: Gotta go now. See you later Felix.

She waved him goodbye and left.

Felix: Toni! 2 tequila shots please!

He ordered for us.

Y/n: Who said I want shitty Tequila?

I was honestly pissed by him. He is my friend, not hers! How dare he be so friendly with Irene??

Am I overreacting?

Felix: Let's first drink some Tequila.

Toni, the waiter brought us two Tequila shots and walked up  to another man.
I slowly grabbed my shot and smelled on it.

Ewww. That's disgusting!

My face was all scrunched up.

Felix: Y/n.. try it! It's really good.

He drank his first shot.

I didn't wanna be a loser or something so I gave in and drank the bitter Tequila shot.

—-3 hours later———-
I quietly sipped on my glass of cold water while glancing over to Felix. He had a great time on the dance floor while I was still here, regretting this whole evening. I felt exhausted AND of course bad because I drank so much alcohol. But I mean..it was also Felix' fault! Why would he even get me drunk like that?

I quietly took out my phone to check if there were any messages from my family, but there were none.

I sighed.

I thought they'd get worried or something. I mean..it has been some hours now since I've left the house.

I flinched when the big guy from earlier suddenly started talking to me. He had a really deep voice. And due to the loud music he came closer to me.

Guy: Hey little girl! Why so sad?

As he started talking I could smell his alcohol breath.

Y/n: I'm not sad.

Guy: Your face tells me otherwise..

Y/n: It's actually none of your business?

Guy: Soo, wanna start with it or??

Wanna start what?

Y/n: Sorry, I gotta go. My friend is waiting.

I glanced over to Felix. But..He was literally having the time of his life when a random girl started twerking infront of him.

Wow, I felt really betrayed. He wanted me to come here and now he's getting freaky with some girl.

Guy: Oh -ohh, I don't think he's waiting for you.

He raised his eyebrows to tease me.

Guy: So ehh, wanna start now? Dance on me!

He literally started checking me out!

The fuck?? But then I looked around and saw that there were actually many girls making out with random dudes!
Some were literally twerking while others were doing pole dancing.

What the fuck is this club?? And why would Felix bring me here??

Guy: Are you okay? You look pale!

Y/n: I- I gotta go home now. Bye-

He grabbed my wrist.

Guy: You still have some water in your glass. You gotta drink it out first!

He smiled at me in a weird way before passing me my glass of water.

What the hell? Why does he care, like bruh, it was ME who bought it. Not him!

But anyways, as I was about to drink the water..I noticed a weird smell. I swear, the water literally smelled like cinnamon!

I must have gone crazy, right?

I gulped down the water and handed the empty glass to the guy.

Y/n: Done.

He smiled at me.

Guy: How are you feeling?

He asked weirdly.

Y/n: Good, why?

Guy: Oh just asking.

Y/n: Okayyy. I gotta go. See you.

I quickly grabbed my purse and ran to one girl who was with Felix earlier.

Y/n: You! Where is Felix?

She giggled.

Girl: Oh Felix! He just left with Sabrina, she's one of my friends. I think tonight's gonna be their night. So..don't disturb them, okay?

Huh?

Y/n: Don't disturb them?

I quietly whispered to myself when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the head. I felt super dizzy.

Girl: Don't you have friends? Or why are you here alone? Is everything alright?

She raised her voice a bit.

Y/n: I-, I- I,m sorry I-

I felt sweat forming on my forehead.

What the fuck is wrong with me??

I quickly ran out of the club to get some fresh air. It was so dark already! I felt cold and scared when I remembered the last time where I almost got attacked by those weird guys, Thank god BTS saved me..
Then, on top of that my vision started getting blurry.

"Oh god please help me! I just wanna go home."

I cried.

——————————————-
Helloooo guys! Guess who's back heheeee

How are y'all? 🤗

Do you like the chapter? I feel kind of unsure about this one :/
Oh and do you have any wishes for the next one? I already have some ideas in mind but you know.. I don't know if you actually like thar kind of "dark-drama content"? Do you think it's boring or weird?

Ahh I feel kinda bad about this book. But on the other hand I really wanna finish writing it😩

Lmaoo sorry for being weird but now you know what has been on my mind lately lol.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.6K 103 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
366K 8.9K 32
park y/n a 18 years old girl and heartless girl have many secret ,have a sister .bts most dangerous mafia what happen when they becomes a sibling wi...
73.3K 2.6K 14
what will happen when your 7 step-father's will get deadly obsessed with you..... wanna know then read...... dark au started- 12/5/22
14.7K 257 20
A lot of people have always have dreams that come true weather is a dream job or someone you love in a dream. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But what...