๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š / ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ...

Af renenatic

โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... Mere

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š.

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.

2.8K 131 14
Af renenatic

𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

While you were doing your assignment even though the deadline was next week- well let's just say that you prefer to finish it earlier so that you can have a lot of time after you finish all of them.

Your phone made a 'ting' sound that perked your curiosity and you regret checking it.

It was your ex-boyfriend with his new found girl taking a selfie of a place that you two used to spend time together, he posted it in Instagram with a caption 'spending the rest of my day with the love of my life'. How cringe since he one's used that phrase to you.

Wait- you thought you already cut all of your connection to him and yet you saw his post from your phone? Ohh wait it's just a dummy acc. For what though?

You sigh and closed your phone continuing on what you were doing.

It's been 3 years and you're glad that you can easily moved on in just 7 months even though your relationship with him were 1 year and he just wasted it by cheating with a girl.

「 雨 」

You were walking to the library to barrow more books for you upcoming exam.

You have been focusing to your studies this past few weeks that you don't even had enough time to spend time with Liam- your boyfriend.

But you're glad that he understands you and will support you until the end.

You were really thankful to have him honestly, even though you two were in a relationship for 1 year meaning it's still a fresh relationship but you're greatful that it was processing smoothly.

While you finished having the books you needed you decided to go back home since Aiko can't a company you because she's 'busy' doing something.

You open your shoe locker, spotting a letter. You opened it and read it.

----------

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵h𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

- 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮

----------

Those words were enough to make your heart flutter with happiness in it.

You change your shoes and put the indoor shoes back and walk to the back of the school where Liam will be waiting for you.

「 雨 」

You seated at the bench waiting for him.

Few minutes had past and he came and sitted beside you with silence started approaching you, and it felt weird.

Usually when the two of you were in silent it was comforting and peaceful but this one right here felt like you wanted to go home already.

"Why did you-"

"Let's cut this off (Y/n)"

Those words made your eyes widened with shocked.

You didn't expect a sudden break up here at this place- where the two of you confess to eachother.

Mixed emotion were hugging you from behind. Sadness, Confusion and Madness.

You were confused on why would he break up with you when your relationship with him was going smoothly, sad about the break up and also mad about it. Like what was the reason!?

Ohh right. How could you be so dense that you didn't even realize that he was slowly and surely getting out from your arms this past few weeks of you focusing on the exam more.

You didn't even realize about that because of the studies that was pulling you away from him that you didn't had the chance to spend the time with him even just for a few minutes.

So it's your fault then? For not giving him enough time? But you were busy for weeks though, surely he can manage to wait right?

He said that he'll wait even if it's reach years of waiting, he'll be here for you so matter what.

And yet he was the one who didn't had the patients to wait.

"I see... I'm not dumb to not realize that Liam" You said gazing at the ground to avoid eye contact while Liam just looked at you with bored expression.

Already want to stop this dramatic shits and wanted to spend time with his newly found girlfriend- of course you don't know about that, but you smart to figure that out in just 10 seconds.

He knows you to well.

"You already had a new one have you" You said already had the courage to stare at his brown eyes that you ones admire it whenever you look at it.

"Yeah" he replied and now was the one avoiding his eye contact with you.

"You promise me didn't you and yet you're the one who gave up? You really made me believe you that you're willing to wait for me" You said smiling bitterly trying not to cry in front of him.

You looked pathetic if you did cry in front of him.

He look at you and just stayed quiet not bothering to gave you an answer.

You sigh and slapped him, a red mark was visible because of the impact. Looks like you slapped him hard.

"In short, it's not my fault. It's yours. You were the one who gave up first not me"

"She was there when I needed you the most"

"At least I still talk to you asking about your health and others shits am I right!?"

You sigh again not knowing how many times you did that.

"Cheating is a choice anyway, not a mistake" You said and walk away waving your hands.

"It's still your fault though"

The flutter you feel a few minutes ago turned into nothing but a cold one.

「 雨 」

Then after that you went on your house quickly locking yourself at your bedroom and started crying since you can't hold it anymore.

You cried all night with your twin sister at your side comforting you, Your Auntie who were also comforting you leaving you foods since she don't want anything bad happened to you.

"(Y/n) it's okay everything will be alright, I'm here cry all you want" Your sister said as she caresses your back hugging you while you use her shoulder to cry all out.

Aiko hates it when you cry and hates it more if it because of a person that hurt you.

And she was right that Liam guy wasn't a trustworthy person.

So she'll do what she had to do.

「 雨 」

And after having a breakdown for a month, you successfully moved on from him.

Aiko even insists to transfer you to another school just to avoid them but you didn't agreed to it but in the end she won and transferred the two of you.

But what did Aiko do to Liam though?

「 雨 」

Liam entered his apartment and layed down to the couch already exhausted on what just happened.

Him and his new girlfriend went out shopping and boy she was on a spree.

She almost spend a lot of his money but thank god for letting him had money left for himself.

But something was missing though or just a weird feeling.

(Y/n) usually not the type to buy a lot of make-up things since she's not interested in any of those and instead buy a lot of books and manga- wait, he had a new girlfriend so forget about her.

"Did you get deja vu?" A sudden voice said causing Liam to flinch and looked somewhere where that voice was heard.

"I'm here" He turned his head to the kitchen, it was Aiko drinking coffee she made from Liam's kitchen as she stand not to far away from him.

Than she started walking towards him but Liam didn't even moved an inch.

"You're a cocky bastard" She poured the coffee above his head and he started to hissed in pain because of the hot water- why does it so hot and yet she manage to drink without her tongue burning in pain???

"Oops sorry, forget the water was to hot to your sensitive skin of yours" She said as she sat down at the table in front of him while Liam tried to find a towel, he was still in pain because of the hot water that it might cause a burn that might appeared at his forehead.

Aiko handed him a towel and without hesitation he grab it and started drying his hair.

"Looks like you'll have a burn at your forehead or whatever the fuck you call that"

"The fuck your doing here!?" He said in anger but before he grabs her collar she bit her to it.

She grabbed his collar pulling him close to her face that their nose we're almost touching to eachother with her other free hand holding a knife pointing it at the side of his neck.

"Hurt my sister again, and I won't hesitate on killing you" She said giving him dark glares.

Chills running down his spine- more like his whole body and was about to pee in his pants.

Not gonna lie he found it ho- wait he was literally being threatened what the fuck is he thinking.

She let him go and instead hold his cheeks pulling him closer to his face again, this time she hid the knife.

"You better stay away from her like a good little dog you are, or else her master would gave his dog a punishment that will make his precious life miserable"

She let him go and walk away while Liam just stared at nothing, still shaking with fear that Aiko gave him.

"If you ever tell someone about this, I'll make sure you'll regret it. Better listen to your master Liam."

That was the last thing she said before existing his apartment.

Liam sigh as he collapses at the couch again.

"Never bother the (L/n) siblings, copy that.."

「 雨 」

"(Y/n) wake up and sleep at the bed, not here it's uncomfortable"

You blink your eyes multiple times before rubbing it to see everything clearly.

Your school notes and opens book were still at your table with your phone besides it.

"What time is it?"

"2am, you sleep for 5 minutes. You forget that I was here watching you to make sure you'll get enough sleep" She sigh and pulled your wrist to put you in bed.

"Time to sleep smarty pants"

「 嵐 」

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

349K 16.2K 99
๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
90.6K 2.9K 37
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
65.6K 2.8K 18
โ”Š โ ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข-๐ฌ๐š๐ง~. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which a butterfly is a reason why the both of them met. ๐‘๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ‡ข I do not o...