NCT Jisung: Secret

Par Nine_859

NCT has being mean and leaving Jisung out behind the cameras recently and he does not know why. After overhea... Plus

Beginning
The Meet-Up
New People and the Award Show
WinWin's View and Revelation
The Performance
The Talk
Airport and I Gotta Go
We Are Darkside
Limit and Pack Up
Group Chat and Chaos(Xiaojun's POV)
To Gwangju We Go
Hello Again Seoul
Chapter 14: Incheon and Hongdae Let's Play
Chapter 15: Resolved and Head Start
Chapter 16: Prepping and Planning
Start of Another Debut
Chapter 18: Winwin's View and Hidden Affection
Chapter 19: Ready, Set, Darkside

The reaction and plan

901 30 6
Par Nine_859

WinWin was getting to perform with the rest of NCT, but his mind is on Jisung. He watches Jisung, who has a strange fit on him because of this concept they have, breathing in and out slowly. He could not help but wonder what Jisung is thinking right now. A staff let them know that they need to get on stage and all of NCT went. WinWin walks quickly with Yuta, who is looking back a few times to check on Jisung. Seems like Yuta is also worrying about Jisung and also wondering what is he up to. Everyone went to their position and as WinWin went to his, he saw Jisung smirk and wink to Mirae Yubin, who in return smile and wink back. WinWin could not help but feel a bit jealous, seeing how Jisung is interacting with someone else besides NCT for the past few days. The song starts and everyone all starting dancing and singing, executing choreography on point. WinWin and the others all interact with the rest of the members, careful to make sure it is real looking and not fake. They finish all the songs without any mistakes and all except NCT U was next for their performance, WinWin, and the others went backstage to change their outfits. WinWin's outfit was a colorful bomber jacket, a white tank top, black pocket cargo pants with chains, black boots, and a white baseball cap.

The next to go up was NCT 127, and NCT U went backstage as the next went. WinWin looks around him, checking everyone, and he saw Jisung coming out of that same changing room, wearing an orange jumpsuit with a black fishnet shirt peeking out and a black baseball cap. WinWin is even more shocked because Jisung looks cool and he is not the only one. He can tell that the rest of the Dreamies, Shotaro, Sungchan, Yuta, MinJun and the WayV except Ten are also in shock. This Jisung they know is different, the Jisung they now see is more cool, sexy, and have a bad boy vibe. What happened to the shy, cute maknae that is nervous to interact with other groups?

WinWin could not think, as he and the rest of WayV are up next and as he saw NCT 127 pass by, heading backstage, he wonders what the others were thinking when Jisung came out wearing that. The performance WayV did was successful, even with a few mistakes, it was not bad. They went down afterward, as NCT Dream went up next, with their prison concept type of outfit. He saw Jisung walking with confidence and a smirk on his face, which even surprise WinWin more. He started realizing as he made it backstage, that Jisung is becoming more mature. This concerns WinWin because he does not what is going on nor if Jisung is changing becomes of what some of NCT members did. The song for NCT Dream starts and the Dreamies starting performing. While some of the members start making comments about the performance and members, WinWin notices that Jisung was smiling at someone who is in a black and white jumpsuit. He realized it was Day6 Jae and Jisung wink back, what is up with Jisung winking at other boys and smiling, WinWin wonders. A staff called them to let them know it is time to head to the tables and all of them did. They all walk back, WinWin walking slower than the rest. He felt a tap and look over to find YangYang looking at him. " WinWin ge, Jisung is looking and acting differently, like he is more mature and more outgoing than before, did we do something wrong?" YangYang ask. WinWin sigh and said quietly, " I don't know YangYang, I am planning that the Dreamies, Yuta, Shotaro, Sungchan, and the rest of WayV except Ten will talk to Jisung, wherever he is living right now." YangYang nodded as they all made it to the tables sat at different ones.

They watch as the Dreamies finish the performance and went backstage. The MCs then starting talking and announcing about artists and songs. NCT 127 won an award for song of the year and the rest applauded. Afterward, more are being announced and as time went on, the Dreamies came over to the tables and sat down next to WayV. WinWin looks over and realizes Jisung is not with them, he looks over to see Jeno's seat is close to his and he tap Jeno and ask about Jisung. Jeno looks at the others and realizes that Jisung is indeed not here and says he does not know. WinWin nodded and look back to the stage and notice someone on a lift. The MC announces a special surprise and everyone watches as the lights change and the spotlight is on Jisung.

The song starts with the Dreamies Ridin and WinWin is beyond shock. Not because of the outfit or the vibes he is giving off, but it is because of the completely different choreography and how Jisung did it. WinWin notices how Jisung dances are more sultry and cool, making him feel a bit flustered. He is completely confused as to why he acting feeling like this. He looks over to the left and notices some people, Day6 and unfamiliar performers, walking to the back of the stage. He heard Lucas saying that something is about to go down and he agrees because he does not know what is about to happen. The next thing that happens was that the song when slow-mo at the same time Jisung's switch the moves to unzip his jumpsuit causing fans to scream. If WinWin was shocked, but now he is completely speechless, the outfit Jisung reveals is sexy, cool, and fitting, showing off his body. "What the fuck Jisung, what happens to the cute, sweet, awkward maknae we know?" WinWin heard Jaemin spoke quietly. WinWin agrees this Jisung is new, mature, and cold. As the lights change again, he notices one of the performers walks towards Jisung and switch his hat. The next song came, which WinWin knows is Remedy, and Jisung and the performer starts singing. The song suits their voices and the dance is smooth and detailed. WinWin is impressed by Jisung's facial expression and the dance moves. Day6 reveals themselves and fans scream while Jisung and the performer finish their performance as the band plays a completely unfamiliar song. WinWin is curious if the song is new, old, or unreleased. WinWin did not have time to think as the song change again to a slowed reverb version of all yours by Ozzie. This time the other performers reveal themselves and WinWin is amazed that all of their outfits are a mature, cool, and badass concept.

Day6 plays the song as Jisung sang WinWin felt chills down his spine because the song suits Jisung's voice and the dance is very detailed in many ways. The beat drops and the fans scream while the artists are in shock, shouting, or screaming in shock and amazement. WinWin was in awe, he has never seen this side of Jisung except on stage a few times and it is a shift, but this is a complete 180 because it is a huge shift, and this is new to him. The song was close to being done, and WinWin belatedly realized he is wearing dark, smokey makeup and it got his heart racing. The makeup looks good, and WinWin wonders if it is because he is falling for Jisung or is it because of the pounding music. WinWin watches as Jisung and the performers finish the song. He and everyone else all clap, he looks over to see everyone shock, amazed, or intrigue. The performers and Jisung got off stage and as the award show ends and every artist left to head to the dressing room. WinWin went into the dressing room to see Taeyong and manager Hyeon-U talking about something. He is curious about what are they are talking about and looks to see Taeil, Jungwoo, and Doyoung talking about something else. Hyeon-U then brought all of everyone's attention except Jisung, who is not in the room still, and said, " Listen up everyone, you all, except Jisung will be going on tour and a reality show. Jisung's knee is still hurting a bit and I talk with the CEO. We both agree that he will take a hiatus, and while he is on hiatus, we will be having him getting ready for NCT's next comeback. You will on be on those tours for 5-6½ months with a reality show as well. You guys will need to starts packing tomorrow because the flight will be on a Saturday at 6 am. I do not have much to say, all of you can head to the van."

Many of the members thank Hyeon-U and some spoke to him before leaving. Only the rest of NCT Dream, Almost all of WayV(except Ten), Yuta, Shotaro, Sungchan, and MinJun are the ones left, and WinWin approach Hyeon-U and said, " Hyeon-U Hyung, we want to talk to Jisung because me and the others in the room found out about something shocking. I wanted to tell Jisung and you about it before we leave. However, it is better if can only talk to Jisung somewhere else, if that is fine with you." Hyeon-U nodded and told them that Jisung will be at the new dorm that is located somewhere else and after Jisung is dropped off at the dorm, he will them and head over there. The other nodded and started changing and heading over to the van, and as they walk MinJun look over and gasp, causing the other to look over, seeing Jisung smiling and talking to Day6 and many other people. Lucas felt sad and hope that Jisung is not resenting them. Everyone all finish changing and went to head over to the van. WinWin told Hyeon-U that he needs to go to the restroom, and quickly left the changing room. He went and heard someone coming in and into a stall. He came out after flushing and went to wash his hands when he heard the door open and look up to see Jisung coming out in his pajamas. Jisung said a quick hello and wash his hands quickly and drying them, While WinWin finishes drying his hands and said to him, " Me, WayV, NCT Dream, Shotaro, Sungchan, and Yuta want to talk to you and Hyeon-U Hyung. We'll let Hyeon-U Hyung know and well see you at the location when he decided, okay?" Jisung nodded and left the restroom, WinWin left a couple of minutes later and head back to changing room. He walks over to the others who are waiting and they all talk about what they wanted to eat. After some consideration, they all agree to tteokbokki and some gimbap.

They all then started heading to the vans, and after getting in, they left the venue to head back to the dorm. Many are starting to fall asleep, others are on their phones, and the rest are looking out the window. Lucas and Kun are talking very quietly about how they should talk to Jisung about this without making him really upset. Kun asks, "Lucas, we need to make sure we talk to Jisung without making him upset or something, but how?" " I think I know how Kun ge," Lucas said, " I think we should give him food and also ice cream. We know Jisung likes ice cream, so we will get that for him, while we are getting food." Kun agrees and they both talk about something else to distract their worries. The van stops at their dorms and everyone all got out of the van, thank the drivers, and went to their dorms. Many of the members left to go get ready for bed and sleep. Since many of them ate while waiting for the rest to be done with changing. The rest, however, started their to talk to Jisung, WayV, Yuta, and Shotaro order the tteokbokki and gimbap, the Dreamies left to buy Jisung's favorite ice cream, meanwhile, Sungchan and MinJun both stay in the hallway to make sure the rest of NCT don't know the plan. A few minutes later, the Dreamies came back with the ice cream and put it in the fridge. After a couple more minutes the food came and Yuta gets it. He puts it on the table and they waited until they heard a knock. MinJun opens the door to see Hyeon-U, who waited until everyone grabs the food and ice cream to head over to where Jisung is at.

They all quietly left the dorm with serious caution. Hyeon-U is confused until Renjun explained quietly why, and he understands. The walk is causing many worries as they approach the dorm number and Hyeon-U knock on it. A few minutes later to see a young Chinese boy opening the door, and saw him looking surprised and a bit angry. Hyeon-U explains to him the reason for their presence and the boy nodded as he let them in. After he closes the door, the young Chinese lead them to a table with the other boys, which has 6 other boys, Mirae Yubin, DKB Harry-June, and Jisung, their maknae Park Jisung. Everyone from the table lookup and saw them. WinWin saw Jisung looking nervous and then Xiaojun said...

What will Xiaojun say?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6K 171 10
Jin's career is in a slump after he gets out of the military and his company is pushing him to concentrate on his acting career. Jin almost follows t...
57.4K 2.6K 32
all chenle wanted to do was to be treated as a normal person, forgetting his past and his homophobic father. but jisung wanted to uncover his past, n...
1.8K 72 48
taeyong is keeping a secret, and that is that he's a little, and he wants to keep this secret so he won't ruin the group what happens when someone fi...
288K 20K 53
"Let me get this straight? You want us to act like we have secret feelings for eachother in public for more publicity?" Taehyung is an active membe...