steve x herobrine-within a fi...

By elusifee

steve meets herobrine , someone who looks so much like him yet their personalities differ. can the flowers wi... More

Chapter 1 : a new island

52 1 0
By elusifee

Here I am. Alone yet again . I'd accidentally strayed off course after seeing a drowned. I wonder how Alex is doing... now that I remember she has all tbe resources! I guess we... I'm back to square one. All that hard work just to end up alone again . We will meet again one day but apparently not now. Complaining won't get me anywhere its time to work.

...

I'm sweating alot.  Collecting wood is harder than I remember.  at least I have a crafting table now . Time to make a sword and pickaxe. A few hours passed and they were finally ready for use . I took my crafting table back and started wondering off into the evening sky , the sunsets colours painting me , the earthy smell surrounding me. In all honesty I missed this part of the journey. The feeling of being able to relax after farming for hours , days even weeks . Maybe I was being too negative at the beginning.  Or maybe I wasn't.  Ahead of me I saw a figure . They looked similar to me but with blank , soulless eyes . A dangerous yet calming aura around him . Perhaps he's lost is what I told myself. Cautiously I stepped towards him . It wasn't unusual to see others near your own starting point but at least they had pupils . He... he was most definitely staring.No looking in my direction . I guess making one new friend wouldn't hurt ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 40.1K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
869K 56.7K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
887K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 79.1K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...