PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

By Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... More

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate

1.3K 143 51
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Next day
Maheswari Mansion

All were gathering at dining table to have morning breakfast after morning Arati.

Sanskar came down after getting ready in office suit.

"Chachu" Arush shouted excitedly by seeing Sanskar and ran towards him by stepping down from his chair as he missed him so much since two days as Sanskar was busy in work and used to go early and came late home so he couldn't spend much time with him.

Sanskar smiled little by seeing his happiness whom he couldn't refuse for anything. Sanskar picked him up in his arms and moved towards dining table.
Sanskar made him sit on his chair and he himself settled on beside chair.

"Chachu, will you drop me to school today?" Arush asked him making puppy face.

"Aru, chachu has office and I will come to send you school. Don't bother chachu" Parineeta said while trying to make him understand.

"No Mumma, I want him to meet my new friend, she became my cute little sister, see still I have her Rakhi" Arush said cutely while showing his hand which still had Rakhi which was tied by Naira and ll smiled seeing that.

"New friend?" Sanskar asked him curiously because he doesn't like girls and never made girls friends easily so he got surprised even whole family also got surprised by listening him.

"Yes, her name is Naira. She joined our school 1 month back as she shifted from Bangalore." Arush said with excitement as well as beaming with happiness while telling about her.

"Champ as I know you won't like girls then how did you make friendship with her?" This time Laksha asked him curiously while looking at him who was sitting opposite to him.

"She was sitting alone in one bench as she was new to our school so she didn't have any friends then some of girls tried to bully her and trying to snatch her things. I felt so sad for her by seeing her getting bullied and got angry by seeing those girls so I went to protect her from those bully girls. She is very nice and cute also. We became friends. On Raksha Bandhan day she brought Rakhi and tied to me then I became her best friend cum brother" Arush completed whole story of their friendship to brother sister relationship. All got amused as well as happy for them.

"You did a great job champ" Laksha said while praising him.

"Then I need to meet her definitely because you made friendship with her then she must be very special" Pari said while chuckling.

"Champ, I have urgent meeting today so I need to go out of the city. I will come to pick you up at afternoon definitely" Sanskar said after sometime when Arush finished his talking.

"Promise?" Arush said looking at him with hoping eyes.

"Promise" Sanskar said with small smile.

Sanskar went to meeting with Fashion Board Committee where the meeting was held at the out of the city.

All were present there already except Board Chairman and Sanskar also entered inside followed by Priya. Sahil looked at Sanskar who was sitting opposite to him but Sanskar didn't care about him. Even Board Committee head Mr. Arnav Suraina also entered followed by his PA.

"You can proceed now" Arnav said while taking his head seat. One by one  five company gave presentation and then it was Sanskar from Karma who presented the theme of the event which impressed everyone. Even Sahil also gave good presentation.

After sometime Arnav discussed with his PA and other board members.

"Well, everyone have presented good theme but we can only able to give this tender to one company. But this time we have decided to give this tender to two company because of both companies presentation was very good and attractive. We know both company can't get the winner so it depends on the winner with which company they want to collaborate. We are hoping to work together and make it successful" Arnav said looking all.

All were looking at him curiously know the result.

"First one Sengupta Fashion Group and next one is Karma Fashion House. These both are on top list but totally it's depends on winner team to join the hands with one company who they wishes" Arnav announced making both looked at each other shockingly but they couldn't show it outside. Sahil looked at Sanskar who was giving him blank look.

"Will you both ready to accept the result? If you don't want to do accept the result whatever it might be" Arnav said making them fell into trap with each other.

"No sir, we are ready" Sahil said immediately while looking at Sanskar with corner of eyes who was staring at him.

"Even we are ready sir" Sanskar said while taking deep breathe. He doesn't have enemynity with him but they don't get along with each other.

"Then event conducting responsibility will be on you both company as a lead members of this Fashion Board" Aranav said and both agreed for that.

They signed the papers and came out from the conference room.

"Congratulations Sanskar" Sahil said with sarcastic smile.

"Correction Mr. Sengupta, it's Mr. Sanskar Maheswari or SM for you and moreover winner hasn't decided still" Sanskar said with stern tone making Sahil chuckle at his words.

"Sorry Mr. Maheswari" Sahil said while giving fake smile by feeling little insult.

"Thank you and congratulations Mr. Sengupta" Sanskar said and went out from his eye sight making Sahil clench his fist in anger.

"I will see you later Sanskar" Sahil said with gritted teeth and went out  followed by his PA.

Sanskar looked at the time as it was showing 12.30 pm.

"Priya you go office and I have some work so I will come directly to office. Sanskar told her by wearing his eye shades.

"Yes sir" Priya said and went to office in another car. Sanskar sat inside his car.

"Karl, go to Arush's school" Sanskar asked to his personal security guard and his loyal person. He took out his mobile to send message.

"I will pick up Arush from school" He sent a message to Parineeta.

Sanskar reached Arush's school and waited for him to come out. Sanskar and Karl was standing near their car. Arush and Naira came out from the school gate while holding each others hand and Arush looked for Sanskar as he told that he would come to pick him up. Naira was searching for Swara but she found her nowhere near school.

"Chachu" Arush shouted happily by seeing Sanskar who was standing with the support of car. He ran towards him in excitement leaving Naira's hand. Sanskar removed his shades by seeing him and smiled at him. Naira also moved towards him with her baby step by seeing them. She looked Arush and then at Sanskar. Karl who was dressed up in black dress and standing beside Sanskar but her gaze was concentrated on Sanskar with confused and happy emotions inside her.

"Champ slow" Sanskar said while picking him up. Arush jumped in Sanskar's arm in excitement by seeing him.

"Chachu, I want ice cream" Arush demanded as soon as he got down from him.

"Ok, we will buy on the way" Sanskar said with little smile then his gaze fell on Naira who was staring at him with her hazelnut eyes like Swara which made him remind someone then he realised that her eyes reminded him Swara but felt something unknown affection by seeing her who was looking at him with her innocent eyes.

Sanskar made Arush stood on his feet while looking at Naira even Arush also looked at him then at Naira.

"Shit! I totally forgot about you" Arush said while hitting his forehead in the happiness of seeing Sanskar. Sanskar looked at him by listening him.

"Chachu, she is my best friend Naira" Arush said to Sanskar while pulling  Naira to his beside who was standing infront of them.

"Naira, he is my Chachu" Arush said to Naira who was gazing at them.

"Hi Naira" Sanskar's hand reached to her unknowingly by seeing her and smiled at her but Naira was still gazing at Sanskar which made them confused.

"Naira, what are you looking?" Arush asked her while shaking her little. Naira shifted her sight from Sanskar to Arush.

"Is he really your Chachu?" Naira asked him with low tone and Sanskar was looking at both of them as he couldn't listen what they were talking.

"Yes" Arush said while eyeing Sanskar.

"Naira" Naira said while giving small smile.

"Naira, pretty name" Sanskar said with small smile making Naira smile.

"Yes, It's was kept my Papa" Naira said excitedly by listening his complement being proud of her father. Sanskar smiled by seeing shining eyes while saying about her father.

"What should I call you? I call Arush as champ and you?" Sanskar asked her with warm smile.

"Mumma calls me as baby. You can call me anything but not baby" Naira said with her cheeky smile.

"Ok I will call you princess. Is it ok?" Sanskar asked her after thinking bit.

"Yes" Naira lips stretched into broad smile by listening princess word by him. Sanskar and Arush also smiled by seeing her smile.

"Where is your Mom?" Sanskar asked her while looking around.

"I don't know, everyday she would have been here before school ends but today she didn't come yet. She might be busy in office" Naira said with sad pout making Sanskar felt her sadness and thought how irresponsible her parents about their child.

"Ok then come to our home" Arush said insrantly looking at her sad face.

"No, Mumma will be worried if she doesn't find me here. She told to wait for me here if she gets late" Naira said denying his offer to go with him.
Sanskar looked at the time and then around as all children's and parents left already and also he was getting late for office.

"Ok, tell your Mumma's number, I will call her" Sanskar said while taking his mobile out to call.
Naira told Swara's number and Sanskar dialed to Swara.
Swara who was busy in meeting, didn't pick up his call as she kept silent during meeting. Sanskar tried two more times but no one received. Sanskar felt frustrated and got little angry but his anger subsided by seeing those little one who was looking at him with her big doe like eyes which made him calm unknowingly. He took short breathe to calm himself then looked down to meet her gazing eyes.

"Naira princess, no one is lifting the call" Sanskar said with calm tone while looking at Naira who was staring at him with hopeful eyes that her mother would receive the call. Naira became sad after listening him but she didn't show it out.

"She must be busy in office otherwise she wouldn't have delayed" Naira said while defending her mother because she knew Swara wouldn't make her wait like this otherwise she would have send someone to pick her up.
Sanskar thought for something.

"Do one thing, I will send our home address to your mother and also we will give our home address and contact number to security by any chance if she doesn't see the message. If your Mom comes then he will inform her" Sanskar suggested an idea as he couldn't wait till she comes or leaves her alone and also his heart wasn't ready to leave her alone with security. He never cared about anyone except his family but by seeing that little girl his heart melted at first sight only which he couldn't understand why?

"Yes Naira, Chachu is right" Arush being excited while agreeing with Sanskar as he was jumping in happiness that he could take Naira to their home.

"Please agree" Arush said again with hoping eyes making Naira melt by him. Naira looked at both who were looking at her for answer.

"Ok" Naira said with small smile making Arush jump in happiness.
Sanskar gave address and contact number to security guard and all trio went to Maheswari Mansion.

Naira and Arush was sitting beside Sanskar who was checking something in tab.

"Aru" Naira poked Arush's hand silently and Arush looked at her with questionable eyes.

"Is he really your Chachu?" Naira asked him again while whispering near his ear.

"Yes, I am seeing him since birth" Arush said back in whispering tone while giggling as she was asking him this question for the ninth time.

"Where is your Chachi?" Naira asked him with low tone making Arush look at her with raised eyebrow.

"Chachi?" Arush looked at her with confused face.

"Ha, your chachu's wife, obviously your Chachi right?" Naira said making Arush giggle by hearing her answer.

"No, our Choti Dadi was telling him to get married but he didn't. Soon I will find my Chachi by my own. Do you help me to find my Chachi for chachu?" Arush asked her with twinkling eyes by the idea of doing matchmakers work.

"Yes" Naira said while looking at him with her big eyes and both started to giggle getting Sanskar's attention towards them.
Naira kept her hands on her mouth by seeing Sanskar who turned towards them.

"What are you both whispering?" Sanskar asked them by seeing them whispering and giggling.

"Nothing Chachu" Arush said immediately.

"Karl, stop the car at ice cream vendor" Sanskar told making both jump in happiness.
Karl stopped the car infront of ice cream vendor.

"Arush, which flavour do you want?" Sanskar asked him turning towards him.

"Mint chocolate chip" Arush told him.

"Naira you?" Arush asked her while turning his head little.

"Venilla" Naira told him with low voice.

Sanskar nodded at Karl and he went to bring ice creams.

They reached Maheswari Mansion and got down from the car. Naira was looking around the big mansion with her bulged eyes being awestruck by seeing this much big house.

"Aru, your house is so big" Naira said with her excited tone.

"I will show you inside, it's very big, surely you will like it" Arush said with same excitement tone and with twinkling eyes making Naira shook her head in agreement.

"Come" Arush said while holding her hand. Sanskar looked at them who were going with hand by hand. He smiled unknowingly seeing them and just followed them inside.

"Dadiiii" Arush shouted excitedly making whole house echoing with his voice. Parineeta and Annapurna were sitting around the dining table while chopping vegetables for afternoon lunch and having talk.

Annapurna and Parineeta turned their face to see Arush by listening his voice.

"Aru beta slow" Annapurna said with concern by seeing him running towards them. Arush jumped in happiness and hugged Annapurna.
Annapurna hugged him back while embracing and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Aru, give your bag here" Pari asked him while getting up from her chair.

"Maa" Sanskar called gaining two lady's attention. Annapurna and Pari turned to see Sanskar and got surprised by seeing another little girl beside him who was gazing the surrounding with her big eyes like she was examining the house. Arush scolded himself again by forgetting about Naira in excitement.

"Sanskar, who is she?" Annapurna asked him while coming near them.

"Dadi, she is my best friend whom I told today morning" Arush said before Sanskar could answer.

"Ohh! You are Naira, such a cutie pea!" Pari said with smile while kneeling infront of Naira to match her height. Naira gave back toothy smile by seeing her warm smile.

Sanskar's mobile started to buzz making him realise about the time.

"Maa, I am getting late for office. I will get going" Sanskar said while looking up.

"Sanskar, it's lunch time, why don't you have lunch here only and Lunch is almost ready" Sujata said while coming from kitchen.

"No Mom, I will have in office" Sanskar said and turned towards Arush and Naira.

"Champ, take care of your friend" Sanskar said to Arush.

"Naira dear, your Mom will be here in sometime as I messaged her our home address till then you will play with champ" Sanskar said with small smile making Naira smile while nodding her head. Sujata was observing them with surprised yet happiness by seeing them because she was feeling some unknown emotions inside her and also by seeing her son who was talking with little girl with smile. It's very hard to see him smiling and making him smile except Arush. She wished she could have granddaughter if her son would have been married till now but nothing was in her hand, she hoped, that day would come soon when she could able to see her son get married and has his own family.
Sanskar went to his office after bidding bye to all.
Naira was kept looking at Sanskar till he disappeared from her eyes.

"Arush, who is she?" Sujata asked him while coming near Naira. Naira looked at her with her hazelnut eyes.

"She is Naira, Aru friend" Pari told her.

"You are such beautiful. Your name is also beautiful like you" Sujata said while kneeling infront of her and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Naira Fashion House

Swara who came out after finishing meeting, entered her cabin and switched on her mobile to call Ragini. A new message popped up as soon as she opened the lock by unknown number as well as two missed calls from same number. She got confused by seeing it and thought to check.

She opened the message box and clicked on unknown message. Her eyes widen by reading it.

"Your daughter is in my home with my nephew. You can pick her up. Don't be careless about your daughter from next time" Swara read Sanskar's message. She got angry on by reading it but got more confused. She immediately called Ragini and Ragini picked up without seeing caller ID as she was busy in working.

"Ragini, did you inform Sarala to pick up Naira from school?" Swara asked her as soon as Ragini received call.
Ragini bit her tongue by forgetting, because of urgent meeting which Swara had to attend so Swara told Ragini to call her house helper to pick up Naira today but Ragini forgot it totally.

"Shit! I totally forgot it in my work. I am sorry Swara. I will go and pick her up" Ragini said being apologetic and ready to go by picking her car key but stopped by listening Swara.

"It's ok, she is not in school. She is in her friend home. I will go and bring her" Swara said with calm tone and cut the call because it's not totally Ragini's fault as it's her own matter so she couldn't blame anyone and moreover she should be responsible for her daughter more than anyone.
She hurriedly took out her bag and car key, she informed her PA to handle everything and rushed outside.

Maheswari Mansion

"Pari, arrange lunch for them. They must be hungry" Annapurna told her.

"Ji Maa" Pari agreed and went inside of kitchen.

"Mom, I am home" Uttara entered inside with leisure and threw herself  on sofa while throwing bag.

"Bua" Arush said excitedly by seeing her and ran towards her.

"Aru" Uttara hugged him back as soon as he jumped in her embrace.

"Bua chocolates" Arush asked her as soon as she broke the hug.

"Ok first let me take breathe then I will give you" Uttara said while laughing. Soon her eyes caught Naira who was looking at her with innocent eyes.

"Aru, who is she? She is such cutie pea!" Uttara said while getting up from sofa making Arush stand down.

"Bua, she is my best friend" Arush said with proud smile while coming near Naira.

"Ohh! About whom you told morning" Uttara asked him and came near her.

"Hi, I am Uttara. Arush's Bua. What's your name?" Uttara asked her while bending little to match her height.

"Naira Vihaan Bose" Naira said with low tone by looking at her which made all smile by listening her.

"You are so cute!" Uttara pulled her chubby cheeks with adoration.

"Uttara you will make her cry" Sujata said in scolding tone by seeing her Naira's crying face as she could cry at anytime.
Uttara left her cheeks by listening Sujata which became red due to her finger print.

"Mom, I am not hurting her, just pulled her because I found her very cute" Uttara said making faces.

"Naira baby, is it hurting?" Uttara asked her while caressing her cheeks.
Naira looked at Uttara and then Sujata then nodded her head in no with her cheeky smile.

"See" Uttara said while turning towards her mother.
Sujata shook her head by seeing her.

"Will you become my friend?" Uttara asked her while forwarding her hand.

"Bua, she is my friend" Arush said while holding Naira's hand possessively making Annapurna and Sujata chuckle.

"Oyee! She must be your friend but now we are friends right Naira baby?" Uttara said giving fake glare to Arush and then looked at Naira.

"No, she is only my friend" Arush said possessively making all laugh at him.

"Arush come, have lunch with Naira She must be hungry" Pari said while coming near them.

"Come Naira" Arush held her hand and moved towards dining table with attitude making Uttara opened her mouth by seeing his attitude.

Uttara made her sit on chair and Arush sat on another chair. Uttara also took another seat beside Naira.
Pari served them and She started to feed Arush as he was showing tantrums to eat. All started to have their lunch. Naira was sitting silently without eating and she was just starting at Pari and Arush. Sujata who brought dessert, placed it on table. She was going to sit beside Annapurna but saw Naira who was gazing Arush and Pari who were busy in talking.

"Naira beta, why are you not eating?" Sujata asked her with soft tone while coming near her.

"I won't eat without Mumma" Naira said innocently making Sujata smile.

"We don't know when your Mumma comes, till Mumma comes, I will feed you" Sujata said while coming near her. Naira thought for a minute and nodded her head with small smile as she was hungry and her baby stomach couldn't hold her hunger for any longer. Uttara moved to another chair by making space to Sujata.
Sujata settled on chair beside Naira. She made Naira sit on her lap by lifting her. She started to feed her while talking with her about their school. Uttara, Annapurna and Pari smiled by seeing them.

Swara reached Maheswari Mansion and stopped her car infront of Maheswari Mansion by seeing security. She checked address again to confirm by seeing this big Mansion and also got surprised by knowing that it's great industrialist Maheswari's Mansion. By seeing car, security guard came near her.

"Yes mam, whom do you want to meet?" Security asked her in his professional tone.

"Actually, my daughter is inside so I came to pick her up" Swara said with polite tone.

"Wait a minute mam" Security told and called through intercom.

Uttara who was eating got up by listening ringtone and received which was on table.

"Mam, someone came to pick up her daughter. Shall I send her in?" Security asked her.

"Yes, send her" Uttara told him and kept intercom down. She looked at Naira and Sujata who were busy in eating and talking. She wished she could have seen this happiness on Sujata's face every day.

Security turned to her and opened the gate for her.

Swara entered inside through long pathway which was leading to main door and got down from the car after reaching main door. She was spell bounded by seeing the beauty of Mansion which was built by white sand stone in indo-sarcenic style. Its looking like a small palace. For a minute she got doubt that whether she entered wrong address.

She entered inside following house helper who was guiding a way to inside. Swara was wondering by seeing the interior which was not less than any palace with luxurious things which were arranged in perfect place. She was doing mental calculation about the mansions cost to build but it seemed she couldn't do mind calculation by guessing it.

"Mam here" House helper's voice brought her into sense.

"Thank you" Swara said with small smile. She turned straight and her eyes searched for her daughter. She moved little inside and looked for Naira that if she could find her there. She was feeling nervous finding herself alone in that big living hall. She wanted to take Naira quickly and went out from there before anyone could find her. She was feeling like she was in unknown desert without anyone around her.

"Swala" Naira shouted happily by seeing her from one corner of the hall where dining table was placed. She got down from Sujata's lap and ran towards Swara. Swara turned back by listening her voice and smiled by seeing her life infront of her. Swara kneeled down and Naira jumped in her arms in happiness. Swara also hugged her back and closed her eyes by feeling her presence.

Swara broke the hug and kissed her forehead tightly feeling at ease.

"Swala, why didn't you come to pick me up today?" Naira asked her in her fake angry tone making Swara smile.

"Sorry! I won't do like this from next time. Please forgive Mumma" Swara said with puppy face while holding her ear apologitically.

"Ok, I forgive you" Naira said with smile by removing her hands.

"Thank you" Swara said with a bright smile and got up then her sight went towards the persons who were standing behind Naira.

"Namaste" Swara folded her hand infront of them to greet.

"Namaste beta" Sujata and Annapurna greeted back in unison.

"I am Swara, Naira's mother. Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. I don't know how to say thank you for what you did today but I owe you for today" Swara said with gratitude.

"No beta, you don't need to say thank you. It's just that we felt very happy by meeting Naira and she is such adorable kid" Sujata said with smile and got surprised by seeing such young and beautiful mother.

"If you won't be able to pick her up then you can inform your husband or anyone" Annapurna asked her  without knowing about Swara. Swara's face fell off by listening husband word. All got confused by seeing her face reaction.

"Sorry! I will take care of it that it won't happen next time" Swara said quickly masking her pain with smiling face. But Sujata and Annapurna felt something was wrong with her.

"Anyway once again thank you" Swara said again with smile while masking her pain.

"Sorry beta, did I say something wrong?" Annapurna asked her being sorry for talking like that.

"No aunty, why are asking sorry? It's just that I was busy in my office work today so I got little careless towards my daughter. It should be me who must apologize, not you" Swara said being sorry.

"I am happy that she has such great friend who always protects her" Naira said while caressing Arush's head with affection.

"Aunty we are getting late, we should take your leave now" Swara said while seeing time in her watch.

"Arre! you come to our home for the first time so there is no way you are going without having anything" Pari said.

"No, we will come some other day. I have to go now. Thank you" Swara said while denying them as she was feeling nervous to stay there.

"Ok but definitely come for next time" Sujata asked her as it felt like more than order for Swara.

"Sure Aunty" Swara said with a smile

"Baby, say bye to all" Swara asked Naira while looking down at her daughter.

"Bye" Naira waved her hand while giving toothy smile to them and both left from there after saying good bye. All four were looking at the way she went out.

"Mumma, Naira doesn't have father. She has her mother only so daily her mother comes to pick her up or house maid" Arush said getting all attention and all felt bad for listening him.

"It's really sad to hear that she brought up her daughter alone without husband. She must be very strong woman. I shouldn't have asked about her husband" Annapurna said being sorry for her.

"It's ok Jiji. She won't think anything about us by seeing her nature. She is very kind and humble. We can say just by talking with her" Sujata said while consoling her. Pari and Uttara looked at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.6K 8
SWASAN ❤️ One is strict and tough college professor and another one is care free, bubly, bold, crazy student ....who meets each other in college ..s...
38.7K 1.2K 33
The story about a family and a bubbly girl in that family. She loves her family and she can do anything for them. Because, her family is everything t...
317K 24.1K 68
For her, He is best and she will be luckiest if he will be her husband. She can accept him with all his flaws. But for him, He is imperfect for her...
79.1K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...