Divided Space - ~{Keith x Pic...

By kirezimm139

Keith's mother, a sweet and lovely woman suddenly leaves home. He has been looking after himself ever since... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1: ~๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2: ~๐”ผ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3: ~๐”ธ โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•  โ„๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4: ~โ„‚๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5: ~โ„๐•–๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6: ~๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค~
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7: ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ~โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–~

767 13 32
By kirezimm139

TW: Astraphobia, Angst, Slight mention of blood.

____________________________________________________________

{𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥}

A blue haired male was being dragged hand in hand by a mysterious person, while their other hand was holding their raincoat hoods down tight from falling off backwards, running down the dark and cold streets of their neighborhood, water rushing down their faces.

It was raining quite heavily. The time was unknown at this point, they knew only to run as fast as they could.

Suddenly the mysterious person spoke out to the blue haired male.

"Keith, *huff* *huff*.... Just keep running with me Keith, don't let go of my hand!". They said while almost out of breath.

"W-what are we *huff* even running *huff* from? I'm S-scared!" Keith said worryingly, almost out of breath as well, trusting their words and not looking back.

The mysterious person briefly glanced at Keith and his eyes slightly widened, despite the heavy rain he saw tears falling from their eyes before looking back to where they were running to.

"You don't want to know! We just need to get as far away as we can and hide!" They said, slightly muffled from the weather, noticing a place they could hide.

Swiftly, the mysterious person ducked into an alleyway of an empty office building with the blue haired male, where the side entrance was surprisingly unlocked.

"Hmm, how convenient." The mysterious person muttered under their breath while turning the handle, making sure Keith hadn't let go of their hand.

Their raincoats were dripping wet, they didn't know how long they were running for, mostly glad to find some place to hide for the time being.

"Hey Keith, let's quickly go up stairs and hide in one of the rooms there." They suggested quietly while pointing at the set of stairs leading up. Keith nodded in response.

Still hand in hand, the blue haired male followed the mysterious person up stairs, about three or four floors, holding onto the railing as they walked up the staircases with their free hand due to their exhaustion of running for so long, they didn't think to count due to how worn out they were.

They were checking all the rooms they walked past to find a good hiding spot from who or whatever they were running from.

Eventually they found a room that had a big desk that seemed good to hide under at the back of the room, there were some bookshelves along the far wall and there was a window they could look out of.

They quietly closed the door behind them, keeping the handle turned so it wouldn't make a clicking noise as the door shut.

Since it was late at night from what they could tell, bucketing down with rain they couldn't see anything outside the window except for silhouetted trees, faint lighting from street lights and smaller buildings in the distance.

As they approached the desk- 𝓑𝓞𝓞𝓜, 𝓒𝓡𝓐𝓢𝓗.

"BEEP!" The blue haired male squealed out as lightning struck loudly and could be seen outside of the window.

"Shhh, it's alright Keith. I'm here for you. I know how scared you are of lightning. It's going to be alright, okay?" The mysterious person said in a soothing tone while hugging the blue haired male, removing his hood and stroking his soft blue hair in order to calm him down.

The blue haired male hugged them back tightly in reassurance.

Moments passed, they were able to catch their breath back a little. "I'll protect you no matter what alright? I promise you that Keith."

The mysterious person looked down at Keith with tears welling up in their eyes with a slight smile, they softly hummed a familiar melody that the blue haired male enjoyed.

The blue haired male smiled back with his eyes shedding a few tears, and started to fall asleep in their arms from the soothing melody.

Suddenly they heard loud footsteps from outside the room, Keith jumping suddenly then shaking in the arms of the mysterious person.

"Beep!" The blue haired male quietly whimpered. From what they could tell they were still quite far down the hallway of the office floor they were on.

Both Keith and the mysterious person quickly hid themselves under the big desk, shivering from the cold they snuggled up in order to keep warm and not shake too much from the fear building up rapidly inside their minds.

The footsteps stopped, both still hiding under the desk, they held their mouths closed to make as little noise as possible, tears forming in their eyes slowly.

*𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓪𝓴* The door slowly opened, both of them closed their eyes, quietly whimpering under their covered mouths.

The footsteps could be heard again, inching closer and closer to where they were hiding.

"I knoooow you're heeeere hiding, I can SMELL your feeeeeeaaarrrr" a ghastly and sinister voice said creepily while approaching.

'Please don't find us! Please don't find us!' The blue haired male thought to himself, completely terrified of the devilish voice he could hear in the room.

"Pleeeeeaaseee don't find meeee, you saaaaayy?" The creepy voice responded with a malicious laugh to the blue haired male's thoughts, both opening their eyes and slightly gasping while still covering their mouths.

The strange creature stepped up to the big desk, both of their eyes widened even more in terror, tears continuously welling up more and more, as they now expected to be found.

The blue haired male was shaking so much, a baseball bat that was under the desk fell onto the mysterious person's shoulder, thankfully not making a sound, they had an idea.

"Let's seeeeee" The creepy voice said as it grabbed the big desk and quickly shifted it slightly moving it to the side with ease revealing both the mysterious person and the blue haired male.

They were both mortified from the creature in front of them, it was hard to see, it just looked like a seven or eight foot tall dark figure of a man.

"Keith, when I give the signal, you run okay?!" The mysterious person whispered to the blue haired male, with fear in their eyes, slowly filling with determination.

"Uh-huh". The blue haired male nodded in response, still shaking where he stood.

"At last I've found you! Now you're MINE!" The dark figure ferociously said while reaching over to grab both of them.

The mysterious person managed to dodge the incoming hand. "Keith, RUN now!!"

As the mysterious person was directing the blue haired male's escape, they gripped the bat in both hands, slugging the dark figure as hard as they could on the side of the face causing it to crash into the wall where the bookshelves were, one of the bookshelves falling over onto the dark figure from the impact, covering it with books as they fell off the shelves.

"UGH ARGH!!" the dark figure groaned out in pain with an eerie malicious cry.

The blue haired male quickly ran out the door and the mysterious person followed shortly behind, still carrying the bat and closing the office door behind them ensuring they had a little extra time to escape.

They ran down the stairs, all the way down to the Ground Floor.

"Look! The exit is right there" Exclaimed the blue haired male with relief, excessively panting from all the running yet again. The mysterious person suddenly tripped, their raincoat hood fell off, groaning in pain as they thumped to the ground.

After hearing the thump the blue haired male turned around, noticing they had long silky blue hair in what seems to be a singular ponytail. He went to go help them up, as he got closer he saw the dark figure approaching slowly.

The mysterious person was shaking, struggling to get up.

"B-behind you! Quickly get up, please!" the blue haired male cried out, widening his eyes and gritting his teeth in a terrified panic.

The dark figure started laughing like a madman as it brought a tentacle-like strand back to itself, seeming as if it was the cause of the mysterious person's fall in the first place. "Looks like you're ALL. WORN. OUT!! Now you and that boy will be MINE once and for all!".

The dark figure quickly darted for the mysterious person. They managed to get themselves up from the ground in the nick of time.

"Over my dead body!" The mysterious person aggressively cried out while swinging the bat one more time into the dark figure's face, smacking it into the wall with a loud thud.

"*huff* *huff* and stay down, you creep!" Exclaimed the mysterious person panting from the lack of energy they now have.

They examined the dark figure for a moment to make sure it was knocked out, both of them turned around to leave through the door, suddenly the dark figure extended the tentacle-like strand at the mysterious person's left arm, cutting them mildly, yet painfully.

"AAAHHHH!-" the mysterious person screamed at the immense sharp pain, covering the wound quickly with their right hand. "I'll not be letting you go that easily!" The dark figure muttered out before finally passing out from the blow to the face.

"Oh no, no! You're bleeding!" The blue haired male cried out worryingly with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Ssss...ow. It's alright Keith, it'll heal back, it's only a cut." The mysterious person said reassuringly while heading to the exit. "Let's go before that thing decides to get back up."

"O-okay!" Keith responded in a worried tone wiping the tears from his eyes. They were both exhausted from all the running, the blue haired male put his hood back on as they exited the building back into the pouring rain, lightning struck loudly once again.

{𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓞𝓥} ~ 💙

"No, don't leave me! *huff* *huff*". I woke up from that same nightmare again, tears running down my face. They've been getting more frequent lately.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and grabbed my phone off charge from the bedside table to check the time. [Mon, 5:37am] "Damn it's still quite early".

But I didn't want to go back to sleep.

Oh yeah, it's my first day at college today. I stretched and forced myself out of bed, grumbling on my way to the bathroom half asleep, attempting to wake myself up a little with a nice hot shower.

I turned on the hot water and waited for the heat to kick in. Once it felt it was at a good temperature I slightly turned on the cold water so I wouldn't scald myself.

"Ah this feels great!". Hot showers are simply the best first thing in the morning.

With the extra time I had I just decided to stay in the shower for longer than usual, enjoying the warm temperature on my body is so relaxing, eventually I got to cleaning myself by applying soap onto my loofah and scrubbing myself shoulder to toe.

After that I washed my hair thoroughly.

Once I was done with my shower I dried myself with my fluffy sky blue towel and blow dried my blue hair. I'm surprised how much darker it goes when wet. I wrapped the towel around my waist before brushing my now bright blue hair, afterwards I then put on some casual clothes.

A white shirt with a prohibited sign on it, blue baggy pants, red sneakers and my signature red cap that I prefer to wear backwards, not sure why, but I find it cooler that way, besides, it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone with my outfit.

Making my way downstairs into the kitchen to prepare myself something for breakfast, I opened the fridge and still had some bacon and eggs left on the top shelf from the weekend, saving me from having to get food on my way to college today. 'Hmm, maybe I'll swing by the local cafe on my way to college.'

I whisked up the eggs in a small bowl, mixing in some salt and pepper for extra flavor, turned the stove on to a low-medium flame, put some oil on the fry-pan then placed the bacon on the fry-pan with the eggs, mixing the eggs up separately from the bacon to scrambled them, grabbed some bread from out of the cupboard and chucked a couple of slices in the toaster.

After I finished making breakfast I grabbed a knife and fork from the cutlery drawer and sat on the couch, turned the TV on to watch the news while I ate as I would be bored otherwise.

"Good morning, it is currently [6:50am] on this beautiful Monday, school is back in session today for the second semester so I hope all the students are ready for the rest of the year. The weather is currently quite chilly at 12ºc, reaching up to 22ºc by mid-day. Later this afternoon expect slight gusts of wind, fog and moderate showers."

"*sigh* Why does it have to rain today?" The only reason I dislike the rain is because there are thunderstorms that usually come with it. I'm going to need to get home quickly so I don't get caught out in the possible storm. 'Thinking about it now I better take a coat with me.'

With the information about the weather report today I decided to put on some music to relax while still eating my breakfast. Usually I listen to rap with a bit of rnb or techno remixed into it for those good vibes.

My sister used to always bug me, trying to get me into her pop music.

I can't stand it sometimes, but I listen to it out of peace of mind, for her sake, it can be relaxing sometimes I guess. She's honestly too persistent, I do miss her though.

Satisfied with finishing my breakfast and listening to music I then placed my dishes in the sink and needed to pack all my school supplies, such as stationary and books into my backpack, grabbing myself a light blue hoodie before checking the time on my phone and heading out the door [Mon, 8:15am].

"Ah crap!". I got too distracted from the music for longer than I thought.

Panicking, I grabbed all my things, locked the front door behind me and ran to college as fast as I could to start my first day. I'll also need to find out my schedule for my classes when I get there.

It's going to be my first year at this college, well half a year anyway. I wonder what kinds of people I'm going to meet? I'll find out sooner or later!~

____________________________________________________________

[2,487] Words~

Date Published: 27th August 2021

Hello peeps, I'm very excited to be starting my own fanfic! I had this written down as a draft for the past few days, contemplating on when to publish this as I'm very shy and nervous!!

Lemme know what you think of the story so far~ ^~^'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1.1M 36.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...