The Truth Unfolded ✔️

By sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... More

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
The Nightmare
I'll Be Left Alone
The Hardest Nights
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
New Ideas And Discoveries
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
The Papers
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

The Truth Is Finally Unfolded

179 6 0
By sfhaseen01

The moment we have been waiting for is here🤩
The truth is finally unfolded and now we will see what will happen with hafsa and her family and how everything is going to change!
Before we start, don't forget to vote and comment 😊
Lets begin!

Word count : 1342

CHAPTER #30

"I am with you, so don't worry" zafar had my cheek cupped in his hand while our foreheads were attached to each other, both of us out of breaths.

"I know" I whispered and gave him a last kiss on one of his lip before I come out of his arms.
He was constantly smiling and that kept me alive from inside.
I opened my wardrobe and took out the letters and photo we found in the storeroom and said "we can go"
I was feeling quite strong now!

We both sat in the car and I took a long and deep breath. "everything's gonna be alright" zafar slid his hand on mine and calmed me down, still smiling and his eyes gleaming.
I smiled and nodded.

After the one hour drive, we finally reached. I stared at the house in which I grew up and now, everything was gonna change.
Zafar put his hand in my neck and we both walked towards the door.
"hm" zafar said indicating me to ring the bell.
I also replied him with a 'hm' and rang the bell.

"yayy" I could hear samreen shout inside with excitement and that made me smile and sad at the same time

"zafar"

"yes?" he put his hands across my waist

"promise me that you will let me talk with them..because.because..."

"as you say, my love" he leaned forward to kiss me when we heard the door opening.
"move move" I said and we stood apart and looked forward like statues

"assalamualaikum didiiii!!!!" samreen threw herself on me and rubbed her cheeks as if she is a cat "assalamualaikum jijubhai!" she yelled that too

"walaikumassalam samreen, how are you?"
He asked her
"you don't have to shout so much, you are bursting our ear drums, donkeyhead" I smirked at her

"oh didi don't call me donkeyhead, how many times have I told you"

"I asked something" zafar said rolling his eyes and looking away

"oh jijubhai, I am so sorry, alhamdulillah I am doing good"

"where's ammi and abba?" I asked samreen while we walked inside
Just then, ammi and abba came, climbing down the stairs
"assalamualaikum" I wished them

"walaikumassalam" only abba said. Ammi didn't have that motherly look on her face

I breathed in deeply and said "there's something important to ask you, ammi"

"he won't be sitting here"

"yes he will sit here" I said firmly

"this is my house and only that will happen her what I wish"

"oh really?" zafar asked sarcastically from behind me.

I looked at him and shook my head. He was silent then.
I opened the zip of my bag and produced out the letters and gave it to ammi.
She suspiciously looked at me and opened the letters and started reading them one by one.
Her expressions immediately blown off as she kept reading the letters. She lifted up her face and looked at abba.

"I don't know what these are"

"those are the letters I found in abba's study"

"oh my god hafsa!" ammi yelled "didn't I tell you not to go there because it's your abba's very important place"

"very important place to hide secrets or maybe, the truth?" I asked her in a low tone but a bit sarcastically "who was sadia bashar?"
She turned pale on hearing that name "tell me ammi, who was she?"

"beta, let's have lunch and relax, you have definitely misunderstood your ammi, you know she isn't that kind of person" abba said

"I know" I said, still looking at ammi "I know that ammi isn't the type of person I thought of, her face has proved my doubts" now I talked to ammi "you didn't tell me, who was sadia Bashar?"

"you'll come..You'll come and. And. Ask me about any random person. And you. Expect me to say. Is it?"

"was your sister a random person to you?" I asked her twitching my hands. I removed the photo and showed it to her "she is your sister, isn't she" ammi was breathing heavily and was all bathed in sweat

"I don't know them..I don't. I don't know where you found this picture"

"ammi tell me" I screamed which made everyone jerk

"samreen beta, go inside" ammi said

"no" I stopped samreen "samreen won't go anywhere...will you not tell me anything?"
Ammi breathed heavily and she was gulping after every one minute

"tell me now" I screamed "tell me or I'll call the police and give this matter into their hands and then it will be you and them"

"no no, don't do that!" ammi said, very nervous and scared "I'll tell you"
Ammi was speaking now "it was me who ordered the man in our gangsters group to kill your parents, my sister sadia and her husband bashar and even you because the house she used to live in was supposed to be mine. My parents gave her the house which I wanted the most and I couldn't tolerate it so I planned with arman, the man in the gangsters group who was capable of doing this work without getting suspected and he did but in a different way. He asked two men in the group to kill them and they did it too but they didn't kill you. Till they were in the house killing your parents, arman brought the police there and acted as if the men are the real culprits and he is innocent" she paused for a moment and then said again.
"after the police took those men away, arman hit on your head so hard that you had to be taken to the hospital. All this while, saira and I killed those men's wives or else our secret would have been insecure. Then I went to the hospital where you were admitted. The doctor said that you had lost a part of your memory but you would regain it soon but I didn't want that happen so instead of taking you back to that house, I re-registered it on my name and then kept it for sale but the people who came to stay had some problems so they stayed there as renters for a time and then they bought it. I never had them in contact as it was only through the brokers. Unfortunately, I didn't ponder in so much while choosing your alliance or all this wouldn't have happened"

This broke me from inside. I knew everything now but still there were questions arising in me

"why did you do all this? You tried to even poison me!"

"so that you'll die and the matter would be closed. I never wanted you to live but I exempted you because you however did not remember anything and we were so far from where you shouldn't be. But now there was the need for you to die, so I poisoned you and don't worry, you'll soon die!"

I couldn't tolerate that. The person whom I always loved like a mother, even thought she isn't, now she wants me to die.

"beta, we are really sorry for whatever happened" abba said from behind. I just looked at him

"we don't exist for each other" I said them both and held Zafar's hand and left the place

We both sat in the car and I was devastated after knowing the truth. This was the reason why I didn't remember my childhood and ammi or abba always avoided it.

"we must leave soon" zafar said

"what's wrong?"

"I heard auntie is gonna follow us and do whatever it takes to kill us"
I looked outside because it was what she was gonna do and I knew she was going to do something like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
42.7K 4.7K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...
267K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
150K 28.5K 44
MUSLIMLOVESTORY . . . . . The man took her to a small office downstairs. It seems he is the owner of the hotel cos of how well he knows his way aroun...