[Discontinued..]That's Pogger...

By CocoLena9

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCK... More

Just chilling:chapter 1
Chapter 2:Poggers
Chapter 3: Amor knows best
Chapter 4: Going out of the house again <3
Chapter 5 : Amusement Park's are Fun
Chapter 6: A date between Bro's
Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK
A realllyyy short something lol
Chapter9: FLOATING DUCKS
Mini thing while I finish homework and continue chapter 9
Another mini thing (not MiniShoe💕)

Chapter 8: What da Bosip doin'?

1.4K 46 518
By CocoLena9

Sorry again for the last chapter 💀
Oh and don't mind me putting the bob the simper and Bosimp body pillow picture up there👍 (Amor made this 🤯) (I just noticed that Bob has the shirt Bosip had in the heartfelt song cover 🤯🤯)
Oh and the start will be really different from what y'all thought.
_____________________________________________

Bosip was laying in his bed, both arms stretched and he was looking up,while our beloved Body Pillow was under his bed.He was thinking.

What if The Body pillow had a secret camera in it and Amor or someone else is seeing him with the pillow.

He wanted to look into the pillow (ngl that sounds weird) but he also didn't want to destroy it since he would look sus buying a second one.

*Knock knock*

Bosip sat down on his bed "Come in!" He said. Bofo then came through the door wearing his usual cooking clothes.

"Bosip, do you want to eat now or later?" Asked Bofo opening the door. "Nah, I'll eat a bit later. I'm gonna check on Bob. Thanks tho." Bofo nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Bosip stood up and went to the bathroom to do stuff like y'know shower and such. After he finished he did feel a bit hungry, but he had to check if Bob was alright.

Bob was on his bed planning what to do next. He wanted to do go to a game, but he didn't know which game. So he just played a bit of Minecraft (bedwars)on an public server.

He logged in and when the round started someone knocked on his door. "LOL come in, but hurry up I'm busy right now- AHH!"

Bob spawned in the map bad got kicked of the map.

He looked at the person that was in his room and calmed down when He met Bosip's face.

"Bosiiiipppp! Look what you did! Now I have to go allll the way back to what I was doing!" Said Bob kinda mad.

"Bob, the only thing you did was go into the server and built a defense for the bed." Said Bosip rolling his eyes.

"Ye, anyways lemme finish this....OH! We could maybe go into another game? Like I dunno... We could try Roblox? It's getting popular these days!"

"Sure, I'm gonna do something I'm coming back." "K" Bosip went to the door, opened it and then went to his room to pack a few small things they might need like Amor's credit card.

Bosip took the body pillow that was on his bed and hid it in his closet behind his clothes.(let's pretend it was there the whole time)

Bosip sighed feeling himself blushing by just looking at that pillow.

He then closed his closet and went to Bob's room, but then he felt his stomach growl. He still went to Bob's room and saw that he already won them round.

"Uh, hey Bob. Do you want to eat breakfast? Bofo made some." Bob logged out of Minecraft and shit his computer.

"OHHHH YEEEAAHH!! COME ON BOSIP!WE HAVE A LOOOOT TO DO TODAY!" Said Bob full of energy while running to the kitchen.

"Bob, don't run." Bob stopped while groaning.

"Your so annoying sometimes. I just wanted to ruuunnnnnnn." Said Bob pouting while crossing his arms.

"*sigh* anyways. Here bob, I made breakfast. Bosip take this you might need this." Said Bofo handing him a condo- I mean handing him 60 dollars.

"Nah, we already have Amor's credit card. Still thanks." Said Bosip showing him the credit card.

"Still take it, trust me." Bosip looked at him confused but Bobal interrupted him. "YO Bofo, can I have more if that food? It was fucking delicious!" Said Bobal smiling his sharp UwU teeth showing "First say Sorry for swearing."

"No."

"Let's go before they start having their couple fights." Said Bob whispering to Bosip.

"Yea." Then both out their shoes on ignoring Bobal's screams.

They unlocked the door, got out and then closed it.

"So, we have to ask Amor if he can bring us to Roblox. Do you want to go somewhere and grab some food? Or go to Roblox and try the food there?"

"Let's try Roblox, heard the food is shit there." Bosip sighed. He took his phone out and looked for Amor's contact. He didn't had to scroll because he instantly saw Amor's pfp.

He clicked on it and texted Amor.

Don't call me dad. Call me Daddy🥺

Hey Amor, sorry to interrupt you so early but could you bring us to Roblox please?

Sure, gimme a sec.

Ok

Bosip shut his phone and looked at Bob. "He said we should wait a bit."

Bob nodded and just sat down in the floor wondering how Roblox would looks like.

"Hey Bosip, do you think people will recognize us? Y'know since we're slowly getting popular. Well that's what Amor said."

Bosip's eyes widened a little little little bit.

"Oh, well It won't be that bad. Don't worry, there probably also will be a way where the two of us can play alone like in Minecraft, I hope."

After Bosip said that the portal opened in front of them. 

Bob stood up and ran towards it,Bosip following after him.

"Hey there, are you ready?" Asked Bob smiling evilly."Psh, as usual, I'm always ready." "Now this is getting exciting." "Well then, let's get in, shall we?"

Then both went inside of the portal.

Bob closed his eyes feeling.... Nothing? He opened them slowly and looked around.

'huh?! Where the hell am I? Why is this white is Roblox just white?!' Thought bob to himself.

He looked up and saw that I'm big letters was written a sentence with the words "Hello,Bob!"

His eyes widened a bit 'how does this game know my name? Did amor tell them? And where's Bosip?!' He panicked.

He also noticed that there was like a grey white bar, it had a character on it he looked closer and noticed that it was 'Bosip?!'.

He tried to reach it but he was to far away. He tout his hands on the screen sighing and out of nowhere an white arrow appeared.

He instantly knew what that meant, he moved his right hand up and it worked! The arrow moved up. Finally the arrow was on Bosip's icon, 'but what next?' He thought.

Because of the whole thinking he didn't notice that there right next to him on the screen, a message popped up.

Bob looked at the 'floor' and sighed frustrated. He suddenly noticed that there was a box like thing  that had appeared on the screen.

Bob looked closer and saw it was from Bosip he clicked on it and the message said.

"Hey Bob, it's me. I figured out how to chat, but I don't know how to play, do you know by any chance?"

Bob thought for a bit. He had an idea but wasn't sure if it would work.

He tapped in the chat thingy and wrote back "I saw a discovery button let's try that"

A second later he saw That Bosip was typing something.

"Sure. Let's try."

Bob put his left hand up and swiped to the discovery button.

SUDDENLY he saw a Loootttt of games slowly load in front of him.

He looked at them looking for one that might catch his eye.

He then got a message from Bosip again.

"YO, Bob we could try Jailbreak, it has a lot of likes and It looks nice."

"Jailbreak? LOL that's weird but sure"

"Ok, do you know how to join?"

"Nope"

"I'm going to go into the game. When I'm in you can see a green thing where says 'join'."

"K man cya"

Bosip went into the game feeling a bit different he looked at his hands and saw that he looked weird.

Credits to the person that made this.

He could feel his right eye being closed but he still could see with both of his eyes, it was a weird feeling for him.

He looked around and found himself in front of a big board.It has two options: Police or Prisioner

Bosip thought for a while and ended up being lost in his thoughts, which made him not notice that someone was sneaking behind him.

"BOO!"

"BITCH-"

Bosip turned around a bit angry to see who the hell scared him like hell lol. When he turned around he got greeted by none other than our beloved Boob.

"PFFTT- HAHAHAHA! IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO- HAHAHAHAH-"

Bosip sighed analyzing Bob's skin.

(Lol this looks cursed) (credits to the one who made him in Roblox)

Bosip held his laugh back looking back at the board. "Heh,Hey, Bob. Which role should we choose? Policeman or Prisoners?"

"Prisoners, Duh! Police officers are boring in games! And no fun."

"Okay.." Bosip then touched the Prisoner button and got teleported into what looked like a cafeteria.

"Uhhh... Bosip why are they all just standing there- OH FOOD!"

"Bob don't try it, it's prison food. It could be rotten."
Said Boss-sip holding his arm.

"Nahhh don't worry! It'll be fine! Trust me!" He said while putting his hands on his hips smiling confidently.

"*sigh* well, whatever you say bob, don't cry when You start throwing up."

"As if. Welp I'm gonna eat this food....now..Where did the food go-?"

Bosip looked at the tables, and yes. The food was gone.

"A"

"Bosip I swear to Amor I will eat you if we don't find any food."

Bob said looking him right in the eyes (Omg gay moment).

"Uh. Whatever floats your boat bob. Well we should try to find the goal of this game, and something to eat."

"We just have to escape! It's soooo easy!"

"You don't know, maybe it's something else. We should ask around."

"Uggghhhhh. Fineee, but hurry up!"

"Well, come on we have to ask. I'll ask the person here you there. Call me if you get useful information." Bosip then walked over to a girl with bacon colored hair.

"Excuse me miss, my friend and I would like to know...what...uh ma'am are you okay?" The girl was just spinning in circles staring into his soul.

"Uh...okay, goodbye miss." Bosip walked away from her and went to a boy with really white skin and bacon hair.

Bob on the other hand just went to every police officer and tried to punch them and then ran away before they got him.

"So we have to escape?"

"Yes you ######### now go away #########" his voice glitched while saying the ### parts
(every player has got like those Alexa and google translator voices)(except Double B and B-shit of course)

"Thanks, sir have a great, uhhh..day?"
Bosip ignored the man and looked for Bob.

"Bob I found- Bob?" Bosip didn't see Bob anywhere. "*sigh* Time to find him."

Bosip went out of the cafeteria area and saw that big board again, but this time it had a few players on it and wanted signs next to them.I know it's a bit different but lol)

Bosip's eyes widened when he saw Bob's face on one of the 'posters'.

'When Did bob escape? And how did he do that so fast? And why without me?' Bosip was just standing there with confusion written all over his face and betrayal due to be left alone by his best friend.

He decided to walk around and explore. He then saw that there was a way outside, like outside in the 'garden' of the prison.

It had a big soccer yard with the Roblox sign in the middle, white big benches around it, some street lights and a big gate around it with no door.

Bosip saw a few players jumping on trampolines while others ran in different directions.

Out of the blue(?) a blue helicopter flew down 100% safe(totally not swinging around throwing players of that didn't sit down.) and a long rope hung out of it right in front of Bosip.

Of course he looked up confused and was greeted by a smiling Bob sitting as the driver while winking at him and pointing finger guns at him. (Secret homie flirting)

Bosip felt a blush small creep on his cheeks. He took the rope and climbed it up when he was halfway through he saw some police officers (lol finally y'all come)

"HERE COMES THE FBI! wait what-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bob flipped him off and flew away.the player RealAmorAltra getting grass on his face and Bosip holding onto the rope for dear life while screaming on the top of his lungs.

"BOB SLOW DOWN IM GOING TO DIE YOU SON OF A AAAAAAAA-"

Bob Funking crashed and jumped out with a bloody arm smiling like nothing happened.

"See? Nothing bad happened!"

"Bob are you a psychopath? Your fucking arm is bleeding and I lost my ducking leg, but can still stand and feel it. What is normal with that-"

"Yo Bosip, you have a green bar on top of your head."

"Oh- you too Bob. Weird...."

"Welp! We have a lot to do Bosip! We have to rob a bank! Come on the base is right In this hole!"
Bob dragged Bosip by the arm and they went inside.

"Wait a bank?!...Bob are you crazy?"

"Bosip. That is literally the goal of the game, rob things and don't get caught."

"Oh.. okay. So what can we do in this base here?"

"I dunno, but I got guns, and you can change I guess...but the guns are cool!"

"Be careful with that bob! We might die." Bosip sighed and asked
"So where can I change?"

"Ah there. You just have to touch these clothes and you are back in your old clothes!"

"Oh okay, thanks Bob."

Bosip went over to one of the clothe things (forgot the name) and touched a random shirt, and Bob was right Bosip was back in his usual clothes.

"Bosip catch!" Bosip quickly turned around and something hard and metallic hit him In the face.

"Fuck- Bob what the hell?" He looked down and saw that it was a gun that had hit him in the face.

"Take that, we're going to rob!"

"How do we get there I saw that it's far away."

"Oh don't worry! I know exactly what to do, follow me!" Bob held the gun in his hand and jumped off the base.

"BOB!" Bosip tan to the entrance of the hole and looked at the floor. "Uhh..are you okay?" Bob was laying on the floor just looking at the sky his bar turned orange. And he looked dead.

"..Bob? Are you okay-"

"I'm fine!" Bob stood up like a flash and smiled his bar slowly turning green.

"Come Bosip. We have to go, jump down!"

"What If I die?!" Shouted Bosip silently.

"Did I die?"

"No?"

"Jump."

"No!"

"Jump out of that hole! We have to rob the Museuummmmmmmm!" Said Bob whiningly.

"Uh-..*sigh* okay. But if I die it's your fault Bob."

Bosip closed his eyes and then jumped down.

He didn't feel anything, but he also couldn't stand up for two seconds.

"There! Did you die?"

"No, okay I get it. Let's go, you wanted to, Bob."

(Is it me or did Bosip's personality changed 😭)

Bob pulled his phone out and suddenly a white car came out of literally no where.

"Come on in! We have a museum to rob oh yeeaaahhh!"
Bob went inside the car.

"Uh- Bob. How. Nevermind, Bob shouldn't I drive? I'd don't want to die here."

"Naahhh don't worry! I got this! Come in!"

Bosip went over to the passenger side and just sat down.

Let's skip the drive

"There! See? Nothing bad happened!"

"Bob. You are burning."

"And? I don't feel it and my health is still the same! So it's fine. Come on nooowwww!"

"So here is the plan. We have to climb this ladder."

"That's the whole plan?"

"Nope! Just follow me. Oh and I've never been here so we have to be careful.Welp! Let's go!"

Bob then climbed the ladder up and Bosip followed after.

"Why is there TNT?"

"I told you I don't. Know!" Said Bob looking at the two TNT's.

"There wires are cut in two, we could try to fix them?" Suggested Bosip.

Bob walked over to one of the TNT's. "Oh Bosip no need! Go over to that side and you'll see!" He smiled after that.

Bosip walked over and a 'place TNT' option popped up.

"We're gonna press it at the same time, k?"

Bosip nodded and 'BOOM' both were in the museum, but suddenly the alarm went off startling both of the 'friends'.

"Shit. Welp! We should hurry up before the police shows up, take whatever you want Bosip!"

Bob took a leg from a big dinosaur skeleton and stuffed it into his bag, the Dino breaking apart.

Bosip also took a few part of the Dino, he felt his bag getting really heavy so he walked into another room, and my oh my was he amazed.

There was a fatass beautiful shining diamond in the size of Bofo's whole head.

"Holy cow..jackpot!" Bosip ran over to the diamond he lifted it up but it was heavy af, so it took him a while to put it in his back.

"Bob I'm done, what about you?" Shouted Bosip sweating a bit.

"I'm also done! Where are you?" He shouted back.

"I'm in next to where we fell!"

"Coming!"

Suddenly the door swingers open and one police officer came in.

"HANDS UPPPPP! ITS MEEEEE YOUR FAVORITE DADDY!"

"AMOR?! Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see how my favorite ship is doing!"

"Bosip is over there, lol. We were just about to leave. Byeeee!" Bob winked at him flipping him off again(in a cool way) and run over to Bosip who stood there blushing a bit.

"EYYYOOOO NO!" Amor ran after Bob shooting.

"Bosip cover for me while I open this!"

Bosip took his gun out and he and Amor started shooting at each other.

"Yo Bosip when did you get so good at this?" Asked Amor crying proudly in his mind.

"Oh, I played Mortal combat once."

"Once?! I watched it like so often and I still suck at shooting!" Amor shouted angrily, in his mind he was crying while being proud of his 'son'.

"Bosip I'm done! Bye Amor!" After saying that Nob ran into the tunnel, Bosip following after.

"Have fun you two! See you soon!"

Outside

"Finally! Now we just have to go back!" Bob excitedly said while putting one of his arms in the air smiling.

"Yeah it was pretty cool, well we should get going Bob. It's getting late."

"Okkaaayyy!"

Let's skip the drive

They arrived at the base and Sold their stuff.

"Wow Bosip I got 10 k! How 'bout you?"

"Oh I got 100k."

"WHAT!"

"Oh yeah, heh I robbed the diamond. We can split the money if you want?"

"Nah it's your money! I was just surprised, congrats bro! Well let's go home I'm tired!"

"Sure Bob."

Sorry for the many skips I just felt tired lol

The door swung open, And an exhausted Bob and Bosip came in.

Bowaev ran to the door smiling while hugging Bob. "Hi Bob! Hi Bosip! How was it?"

"Hi Bowaev! It was cool! You should have been there hehe, what did you do today?"

"It was cool ~~~~~~~~~~~~~" and Bowaev explained the whole fnf lore.

Both let go of the hug and say down on the couch while Bowaev was telling Bob about his day.

Bosip went over to Bofo's room knocking on it first.

"What? Oh hello Bosip, what's wrong?"

"Oh just wanted to give you this."

Bosip took his wallet out and gave Bofo 100

"Bosip I can't accept that, you know that."

"Just take it, it's a thanks for giving us the money even tho we didn't need it, heh."

"Just keep it, I have enough."

"Just take it."

"Keep it."

"Take it"

"What happens if I take it?"

"I'm happy."

"Aren't you always happy?"

"Not now"

"*robotic sigh*..okay, thanks Bosip."

Bofo then closed the door and Bosip went to his room to shower and change.

Half an hour later

Bosip was on his bed bored, He didn't know what to do he wanted to sleep, but he wasn't tired, he wasn't even hungry!

He sighed blushing a bit. He went over to his closet/wardrobe and got his beloved Bob Body pillow out.

"I wish it was him tho." He said hugging the pillow tightly.

He was there hugging the pillow imagining himself with Bob, both just hugging and kissing.

Suddenly an unholy image popped up in his head, that kind of imagine that Sarvente would have swept out of your head immediately.

His eyes slightly widened while he was blushing madly.

He tried to shake the image out of his mind but it didn't work at all.

'Shit. Why' he felt himself getting hornier and hornier each second.

His room was also getting really hot so he decided to take his shirt of, leaving his upper body fully naked.

Suddenly the FBI came through the door

I mean suddenly the door swinger open revealing none other than Bob.

"Hey Bosip, Have you seen my.....wha-uh-Bosip-what- t-that-how-why-"

Bob was turning into a stuttering mess, his face was burning as he felt something come out of his nose.
Something like that ⬇️⬇️

(Credits to 0_PoliceAxolotl_0  thanks again! This is pog✨👍)

"Uh- Bob I-I can explain uh...well- you see-"

"Bosip, you're such a sussy Baka!"

"What"

"Pffft- haha! Sorry- I also have one! Amor gave me one, he said all the best friends have that so why not? It's a trend and I wanna be cool!"

Bosip just looked at him with 'are you serious' written all over his face.

"Welp! I'm gonna order noodles, want some sushi?"

"......"

"Bosip?"

"Booosssiiiipppp???"

"Hello?"

"Anyone home?"

*s m a c k* (smack mah ass like a drum-)

"Shit-oh I'm sorry Bob, I zoned out heh. What was it you said?"

"I'm gonna order something want sushi?"

"Bob we have enough food home?"

"Stillllllll! Also want some or not?"

"Sure. Thanks Bob."

"No probs man! I'm gonna order now."

Bob went out of Bosip's room, his face still feeling warm as hell.

"Yo Bosip what the fuck was that-" asked Bobal coming into Bosip's room.

"Nope I'm outta here." Then he shut the door.

Bosip his the body pillow under his bed and took his phone out, swing that it was full of messages.

"Huh? Weird why didn't I get the notifications sound?" He asked no one in particular.

He opened FunkApp and saw that Amor had texted him (yo this mf has no friends to text except his dad-friend)

Love me baby
Online

Hi Bisip

Lol hi

Where are you?

Are you fucking Bob or something

Yo answer

I'm gonna ruin your whole career

Man

Answer

You piece of shirt

Ducking autocorrect

Shit

If you don't answer I will find you

Oh I forgot I know where you live

Message deleted

I'm gonna go split ex I swear

Your gonna wish you were never created

How to send death threats

Fuck your not google

Bosiiippp

What is it Amor?

YOU DUCKING PIECE IF SHIT FINALLY WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING

chill Amor, I was just gone, no need to go ballistic at me

It's split Ex not Ballastic you little shirt

Yeah sorry well what do you want?

What is 5+5

You blocked your Dad

Bosip shut his phone dumbfounded.

Amor had just send him thousands of messages just to ask him a question he could have looked up.

Knock knock

"Bosip open the door I can't lol."

Bosip stood up and went over to his door and opened it.

"Thanks bro, oh here take your sushi!"

"Thanks Bob, you wanna stay here and sit down?"

"Ye sure."

Bob sat down on Bosip's chair and opened his noodle box.

"Mmmmmm I think I'm gonna melt this is sooo good~ how come nodules are so underrated! It's a crime!"

"Heh, I agree with you, noodles are underrated, but Sushi is better."

"N O"

"Hm?"

"Noodles are waaayyy better! You just don't have taste!"

"You don't have yesterday in fashion."

"Says the one that looks like a hobo."

"Hey, it just has a lot of memories and I like it. And I also wear different pants so it's fine."

"You still don't have taste!"

"You neither."

"You- Hey! What if we ask the others, we give them our food to try, and the winner wins!"

"Nah, I give up you won. I'm too tired to do anything."

"Oh okay, welp, hey! What if we have a sleepover? So we can spend the night together!"

Bosip thought for a second.

"Sure, which room are sleeping in?"

"Let's stay in yours, I'm getting my stuff see ya in a bit!"

_____________________________________________

That's it for now!

Words:4188

Sorry it took so long, my motivation went 📉📉📉📉📉

Oh and only 5 likes for 1k likes on gamebanana!

LESSSSSS GOOOOO

Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter!

Bye ✌️

-Coco🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 700 17
The idea of being sent to a 'straight camp' for the entire summer sounded absurd. Nothing about it made the slightest bit of sense to me. And it look...
27.9K 1.4K 22
"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into dudes or something? Listen, I'm straigh...
26.1K 648 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
212K 7.6K 31
I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with absolutely NO ROOM to move, I DON'T GET. Let...