REWRITING ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ | ᴋᴀᴛ...

Door freystoriess

"i'm supposed to be the matchmaker!" ↳ bakugo x reader 4th in katsukixreader 1st in eijiro 2nd in katsukibak... Meer

000
cast
000.5
001
002
003
004
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
bonus!

20

2.3K 82 1
Door freystoriess

our training uniforms?

"it's done!" y/n squealed, taking a seat beside mina with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"and...what do you think?" momo leaned in, wanting to hear your honest opinions on your new costume.

"it's perfect!"

all the girls at the table happily giggled at their friends excitement, especially since she and mei had been working on it for a couple of weeks.

"let's see it then! you got any pics?!" mina asked excitedly, looking over at y/n's phone that's on the table.

"i didn't get any, i want it to be a surprise for the festival." y/n spoke, ashido and jiro nodding in agreement.

"y/n...we don't wear them at the festival."

"what!" y/n almost stood to her feet in shock, "i've been working on this for almost three whole weeks and i don't even get to wear it? oh my god how didn't i remember that."

the girls head hit the table in embarrassment, mumbling to herself under her breath. "i could have spent all that time training for the festival. so much time wasted."

"don't be ridiculous, it's not wasted at all!" momo attempted to lift the mood but the girls head still hung low. "at least you've got it for when we need them next."

"true." y/n agreed, still not lifting her head. "but i was so exited." she then continued to bash her head lightly on the table. "how do i tell mei!"

"i'm sure she'll understand, we will head there after we've finished eating." mina rubbed the girls back slowly, before taking a mouthful of food with the other hand.

"thank you."

"so it's settled them." momo nodded before she too took a mouthful of her food. "now, y/n, eat your food. sooner you do that sooner we can sort this out with mei."

the group of four girls all ate and only talked briefly, unusual to how they normally are. once they had finished, each one took their plates and cutlery to a stall beside the door and then left. now on their way to find mei hatsume.

once at the door y/n waited a couple of seconds and contemplated whether or not she should do it. i mean she'd use it eventually, just not for the festival.

but before she could determine if she wanted to walk away, the door swung open and revealed the pink haired girl with a gleaming smile.

"y/n! you've brought people! come in! come in!" she rushed the group inside of the work shop that was currently empty of people. "i've got it to myself until lunch is over."

"mei." y/n called softly, having the girl turn to face her. "i cant wear it for the festival."

"oh, i know that." mei chuckled at the girls words, "i was already aware of that y/n, each student must wear their training uniform."

"oh my god." y/n was flooded with relief, "thank god, i didn't even think about the training uniforms for the festival."

"well, would your friends like to see it?" mei asked kindly, turning to look at each one of the four girls, "it's in the back workshop."

the girls nodded eagerly, turning to y/n, "are we okay to see it y/n? please, please, please." mina begged, her eyes growing wide like a puppy.

y/n nodded her head downwards, and mina clapped with excitement. the group then moved towards the door at the back of the large room, mei and y/n leading the group.

the door creaked open, and the girl stepped inside one by one, their jaws hitting the floor upon seeing their friends new costume.

"oh my god." mina gasped, moving closely to take a better look.

"it was worth all those sleepless hours huh?" momo nudged her friend with a warm smile, "i love it."

"i like the change y/n, it will suit you." jiro walked around to mannequin, taking in each detail.

"have you tired it on?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

265K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
649K 19.4K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
194 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
14.9K 487 23
"𝘚𝘖 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘒𝘐, 𝘠/𝘕? 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐘. 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘈𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘈 𝙈...