Supernatural One Shots

By mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... More

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Lies (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Team Free Will rescues (Dean)
Surrender
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Personal Elephant (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 2
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Before we had a chance Pt. 3

277 7 0
By mylittlelove19

Here it is! Sorry it took a few days. I've been super busy, and in my down time I've been battling headaches and writer's block. Sorry if there's any screw ups, I'm half-asleep so I'll review this tomorrow. I hope you enjoy!

The date night is finally here! You are getting your night with Dean, and a dinner date turns into what you've always wanted.

Warnings: SMUT, language, soft/sweet Dean.

Sadly, Dean had to go help Cass for three days. However, that gave me a few days to get things ready to make it a great night.

I planned a little date for us, that would hopefully lead to where we heading before he had to leave. God I wanted to go there with him, so much. After how long I've had a crush on him, and now I've gotten to kiss him... the tension is insane now.

I pulled at my jeans, I know I didn't want to get all dressed up and fancy but I wasn't sure about what I picked to wear. But these are my favorite jeans that I know make my ass look great. I also wore just a plain t-shirt that is more of a comfort shirt. I made sure my hair was tamed and clean, and my make up was minimal but looked pretty.

Dean called to tell me he'd be home in about an hour so I started cooking.

I was making us steak, potatoes, and green beans. I also had each of our favorite beer stocked in the fridge. I heard him come through the garage door then his feet start coming this way. I had to stir the potatoes as he walked in.

I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. His lips found my neck softly, "Hey, beautiful, what is going on in here?"

I finished what I was doing and spun, sliding my hands up his chest. "Hi, handsome. I am making us a very yummy dinner. I thought we would make tonight a stay-at-home date."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

He had slight stubble from clearly not shaving during the time he was gone. I could see a sense of tiredness in his eyes, but mostly it was love, eagerness and curiosity looking back at me.

"You are very smart, princess. It smells amazing... you really are perfect." He kissed my forehead and stepped back a little as I blushed.

"You're pretty damn perfect yourself, Dee. We've got about seven minutes left."

He nodded, "I'm going to run and shower quickly then. I'll be right back here in six, baby."

I was left smiling like an idiot. The feeling it gave me to hear him calling me baby was better than I ever imagined. And the tingle in my entire body when his lips touch mine or some place on my skin is incomparable to anything I've had before.

Snapping out of my daze I got our plates down, and opened us each a beeer. He came back in just as I was prepping our plates and he rushed to help.

"This really is amazing, baby. Thank you for thinking to do something like this."

As we ate he told me about what he helped Cass with, and how he dropped Sam off with Eileen. I told him about my boring time here alone in the bunker.

After dinner he pulled me to his body, resting one hand on my lower back as the other held my cheek, "Are you still curious about where else this can go with us? I have something in mind... but maybe I'm crazy." He said softly with a small grin on his mouth.

I looked deep into those perfect green eyes, feeling the comfort they always provide. "I am definitely ready to see where else this goes."

He kissed me, deep but soft. It was filled with passion and years of repressed love. "Before I whisk you off to my bedroom, I need to know there we're really in this. Because I want to be with you, princess. I am crazy about you, and I'm 100% in this for the real thing."

"Why Dean Winchester, is that the long way of saying you'd like to be my boyfriend?" I teased then kissed his jaw.

"Yes, baby. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't stop the smile that spread from ear to ear, "You bet your ass I'm your girlfriend now, Dee. And you are mine and only mine."

He nodded, "I promise."

He lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist as our lips met once again. He was so gentle and sweet while definitely still being in control of things.

He walked off to his room, carrying me carefully so I kissed along his jaw and neck.

Once into his room he put me on his bed with care, and eased me onto my back to crawl over me. His body hovered just over mine, I could feel the heat still. He locked eyes with me and then caught my lips in his tenderly.

This felt right. The mood was perfect, and things were the way they should be for us to finally make this happen for us. No other people, no hurt feelings. Just us finally giving in to what we have both wanted for a long time now.

"Baby, I love you." He pulled back, staring right at me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and without hesitation responded, "I love you too, honey."

His hands slowly worked the hem of my shirt until he pulled it up and over my head. His eyes raked over my now exposed upper body; with only my bra left to conceal anything. So I pulled at his shirt, silently asking him to take his off.

A moment later, with a lot of slow, wet kisses placed on hot skin, we were both left in only underwear, and he was unhooking my bra. He paused once the hook were undone and looked at me for permission to remove it and leave my top totally bare.

I nodded, so he eased the straps down my arms until he could grab it and toss it to the side – revealing my chest to him completely. He kissed both my breasts eagerly but slowly.

"You are so sexy, baby. So damn beautiful." He mumbled against my skin. I was now blushing from the tension building as well as his compliments.

I took a shaky breath, getting flustered as his tongue attacked my nipple. "Oh God... you're pretty gorgeous yourself, Dean. So strong. So damn sexy." I ran my hands over his biceps and abs.

He worked both of our underwear off and ran his finger up my folds, causing my hips to twitch up in an attempt to further the contact. He chuckled and licked my neck, "You still sure, beautiful? I will stop if you want me to. Don't be scared to say stop."

"I know, but I want this. Keep going. Give me more." I whispered and pulled his face to mine to kiss him.

As our tongues danced he pushed a finger into me, and God it felt amazing. It's been a while for me, though nobody compares to what he's already doing to me. I've wanted this so long. "That's it baby, let me take care of you. I've got you. I promise." He breathed out as he worked in a second finger.

His middle finger caught my sweet spot and made me lose my breath. He smirked, "That right there, baby?" He did it again, earning the same reaction as the first time.

I nodded, gripping his bicep tightly. "God, yes."

His thumb met my clit as he moved his mouth back to my breasts. I was overwhelmed with how perfect it felt. My fingers locked into his hair as my head fell back. That tension was building in my lower stomach as he continued working his fingers and tongue.

"Can I give you more, baby? I want to taste how sweet you are." His voice was deep and hoarse.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's okay." He kissed my lips then kissed and licked his way down, slowing his fingers to not push me over the edge too early. I gasped as my got to my hip.

His tongue lightly traced my clit and my entire body shuttered. Then his lips surrounded it and he sucked lightly before he pulled his fingers out and licked at my entrance. His mouth attached eagerly and he hummed.

As he pushed fingers back into me, and his mouth went back to my clit, I gasped, "Dee... I'm..."

He hummed before pulling away only enough to say, "It's okay, baby. I've got you. Go ahead."

Then his lips went back to this place and my high slammed over my body. It was intense. My legs shook and tightened around his shoulders, keeping him in place.

When I relaxed he pulled away and kissed his way up, mumbling compliments. "You did so good, baby. That was beautiful."

I caught my breath just in time for him to kiss me roughly for a moment. "Do you want me to return the favor?" I asked, and brushed my finger tips along his erection.

He groaned as he head fell into the crook of my neck. "I would love it, baby. But I can't. Not tonight."

I blushed, realizing he meant he wouldn't be able to last if I sucked on him.

He kissed me and then looked into my eyes, "Keep going?"

I bit my lip, "Yeah, let's keep going." He moved to his bedside table and grabbed a condom. He rolled it on then moved back to me, again kissing me all over before putting himself at my hole.

He teased me softly, rubbing it up and down my dripping lips. "God this is so amazing. So beautiful." He said, looking at what he was doing.

I loved that the sight was turning him on, because it was for me too. Watching our bodies bumping and meeting, finally, was a fantasy come true.

I kissed his jaw, "It's okay, Dee. I still want this. Whenever you're ready." I assured him aoftly, stroking his hair some more.

He nodded, "I love you."

I smiled, "And I love you."

Slowly he pushed himself into me, watching as he stretched me out. We were both moaning as he became all the way in. "Baby, God.... you're perfect." He said, caressing my cheek and pushing my hair back.

"You feel amazing." I told him. He pulled back and smoothly pushed back in, his hips meeting mine gently.

He got a really good rhythm going, catching my lips in his often. His body is gorgeous in the moon light as he moves skillfully in and out. He is almost graceful in this way – never faltering as he keeps his pace and kisses me.

"You're so good, baby. I have wanted this for so long, and it's better than I ever imagined."

I got bold and rolled us without him having a warning. He looked up at me with shock but love. "You are a million times better than I thought.... and I thought about it a lot." I teased as I rolled my hips.

His hands rested on my hip bones, helping guiding my motions.

I started to get that knot in my stomach again. "Dee, I'm close." I whimpered, sitting tall, but he was sitting up so our chests were against each other.

"Let it go, baby. I'm here." He kissed my neck, sucking on a sensitive spot under my ear. And I exploded, only able to keep my rhythm because he was helping guide me.

As I came down my body was giving out so he rolled us again. He kissed my forehead, "It's your turn, Dean. Make yourself feel good." I whispered.

He groaned and started thrusting again. He was clearly fighting it already, but I wanted him to enjoy this too. We have many other nights to make it last longer. Tonight isn't about that.

"I'm right here, Dee. It's okay. Let go." I coaxed him and ran my fingers up and down his spine.

He moaned my name and let himself hit his own high. He pumped in and out a few more times before pulling out and laying next to me to catch his breath.

I looked at that blissful, beautiful, face. He felt me looking and glanced over with a smile, "Hi, beautiful."

I giggled, "Hey, handsome." He kissed me then moved to go clean himself up, but tossed me one of his t-shirts first. I pulled that and my underwear on.

He came back in and practically whimpered, "God, you're so beautiful. In anything." He pawed at my hips, pulling me to him so he could kiss me.

"And you're a total flirt. I'll be right back."

He nodded, "I'll be here waiting for you."

Once I came back I climbed up next to him when he patted the bed. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Still thinking you want to do this, 100% for real?"

I nodded, "Oh yeah, you aren't getting rid of me now, Mr. Winchester."

"Good, I wouldn't want to. You're my girl, my one and only from here on out, I promise."

I yawned as I snuggled into him more. "Sounds like a good plan, because you're my one and only guy, always."

I drifted off to sleep, finally happy with how things are between us. We are finally getting our chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 273 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
1.3K 18 9
*I do not own any of these characters* I will add more later! A mix of romance, platonic relationships, and humor. Thank you for reading!
16.8K 170 31
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
149K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...