╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 16

10K 286 211
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

The dam and pup made their way to Izuku room.

Walking up the stairs, down the hall to the greenettes room.

Izuku opened up the door, letting Katsuma walk in first before himself. He closed the door behind himself before looking at Katsuma who was at the bed of the dam.

"Okay baby, let's go to the bathroom, get you undressed and bathed." The dam smiled at his pup.

"Yeah!" Katsuma then ran to the bathroom with his dam following after.

Izuku closed the door behind himself before helping his pup take off his clothes.
Izuku then slowly picked up the blonde pup, putting him into the warm water.

"Hmm~" Katsuma sighed in delight.

Izuku smiled.

"Okay baby time to rinse your hair." Katsuma nodded his head, before dunking it into the water.

Katsuma brought his head back up, hair stuck onto his head.

Izuku giggled at the pup.

"Okay baby, I'm going to put the shampoo in now."

"Okay! Is it strawberry?" The pup said letting out happy pup pheromones.

"Yes baby, it's strawberry."

"Yay! My favourite!" The green-eyed pup giggled.

"Yup! And it's mummies favourite too!"

The dam then squirted some shampoo into the pups hair, before closing the cap of the bottle.

Izuku then rubbed in all of the shampoos into the small blondes hair.

"Okay ready to wash out the shampoo?"

"Yup I'm a ready mummy!" Izuku smiled before slowly laying Katsuma in the water, making sure his face wasn't in the water.

The dam then washed out all of the shampoos before doing the same process with the conditioner.

"There we go all done." Izuku kissed Katsumas nose, after picking him up.

Katsuma then kissed his dam on the cheek, giggling.

Izuku walked out of the bathroom, setting Katsuma onto the bed.

"Okay baby here, watch something on my phone while I go change into some Pyjamas." The pup nodded his head.

Katsuma took the phone out of his dams hand, straight away going onto YouTube to watch (name of YouTuber/video.)

Izuku went to his wardrobe to see all of the clothing he got all put away nicely.

He then looked for a pair of loose shorts and a large t-shirt.

After a few seconds of scanning the wardrobe, he found what he wanted.

'Ah- found it!' Izuku thought as he reached out to get both the pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

Izuku then when to Katsuma telling him to wait for him, then he'll tuck his little pup in bed.

Katsuma being the amazing pup he is nodded his head, continuing to watch YouTube.

The greenette walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind himself. He didn't bother to lock the door, knowing it's just his pup that was on the other side, laying down in his head.

Izuku looked at the mirror sighing.

'Geez, wearing heels for this long hurts~ as well as wearing this dress.' The green eyes Omega thought as he started to take off the heels, before moving onto the dress.

He then looked back at the mirror to see the lingerie.

'Oh yeah... I forgot about that..' Izuku looked down at the black lingerie that was attached to him.

Izuku grabbed the loose shorts, putting them on, before grabbing the large t-shirt and putting that on.

He then grabbed the black fitted dress, putting it into the hamper, before grabbing the heels.

The dam then went to the door, opening it to see Katsuma asleep on his head. Izuku smiled lovingly at his pup.

Walking over Izuku kissed his forehead, before going to put the heels away.

He came back to Katsuma picking him up, Izuku then started letting out calming pheromones for the sleeping pup.

Izuku walked to his door, opening it with the pup in his arms. Before stepping out into the hallway, and walking to Katsumas bedroom.

Not long after Izuku was at Katsumas bedroom door. He slowly opened the door, turning on the light before making his way towards his pups bed.

He pulled back the bed covers, before slowly laying down Katsuma into the comfortable bed, right before putting the covers over the pup and kissing his forehead good night one last time.

Izuku then walked to the door, turning off the lights, before leaving, closing the pups bedroom door behind himself.

One thing Izuku completely forgot is that two certain Alphas wanted to see Izuku in the lingerie.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku got to his bedroom door to see it has been closed. He didn't remember closing the door behind himself when he walked out of his room with Katsuma in his arms.

Nonetheless, he didn't think too much of it.

He opened his door, stepping in and closing the door behind himself.

When he turned back around he saw two pairs of red eyes staring straight at him.

"O-Oh h-hello..." Izuku said looking off to the side as he started to play with the bottom of his t-shirt.

"Hey Izu! Sorry, we didn't ask if we could come in.." Eijiro said rubbing the back of his neck, walking over to the Omega.

"No, it's ok... So what is it that you both need..?" Izuku tilted his head.

Katsuki chucked.

"Don't tell me you already forgot Izuku." The dam gave a questioning look towards the ash blonde.

"You were going to show us all the lingerie you got~" Izuku then blushed.

"O-Oh right..! Uhm then I can show you both the one I'm wearing right now...?" Izuku said looking off to the side, with a tint of pink over his cheeks.

"Of course baby, show us," Katsuki smirked, before making his way over to Izukus bed along with Eijiro.

They both sat on the side of the bed, watching as Izuku walked in front of them both.

The dam looked down shyly, before slowly bringing his hands towards the bottom of his t-shirt.

"D-Do you both promise you won't do anything t-to me... like... r-rape me..." both Katsuki and Eijiro looked at the Omega in shock.

"We would never rape you, nor anyone. We're not like that. So we promise you we won't do anything without your consent." Eijiro said, looking into Izukus eyes when the dam stared at them.

"R-Really...?"

"Of course Izuku. We will never touch you without your consent." Izuku nodded his head after listening to Katsuki talk.

"Okay..."

The greenette then slowly took off his t-shirt, showing both of the Alphas the top of the lingerie set.

"That looks good on you!" Eijiro hyped up Izuku.

"D-Do you think so?" Katsuki nodded his head along with Eijiro.

"Yes! It matches you so well." Katsuki smiled.

Izuku then grabbed onto the waistband of his shorts, before pulling them down. Showing both of the Alphas the bottom part of the set.

The Omega then walked to the end of the bed, placing his pyjamas there, before going back to standing in front of the Alphas.

"Wow..." both Eijiro and Katsuki said eying Izuku.

"W-What..?"

"You look so beautiful..." both the Alphas said in sync.

"You think so..?"

"Yes Izuku, we think you look amazing in that." The dam smiled shyly, with a tint of blush going over his face.

"Could you go try if your other sets for us baby?" Katsuki asked with love in his voice.

The freckled Omega shivered from being called 'baby,' seeing as he hasn't been called that since his last boyfriend.

"O-Okay..." Izuku then went to his wardrobe taking out the different pairs of lingerie.

He then made his way to the bathroom and changing into the different lingerie.

He would put a new set on before going out and showing the Alphas, who would praise him, and tell him how beautiful he is.

When it came to the very last set, both of the Alphas were practically drooling in their seats.

The red-eyed Alphas began praising Izuku more, telling him that he was the most beautiful Omega they've ever seen.

They told Izuku to come closer to them, and that's exactly what Izuku did. He slowly shuffled his way closer to the Alphas, before getting pulled into Katsukis lap.

Izukus eyes went wide, before starting to let out scared pheromones.

"W-Wait! I-I don't w-want-!" Izuku then stopped his panic when he smelt the Alphas calming pheromones.

"Shh~ don't worry baby. We're not going to do anything unless you let us. So that's why I'm going to ask if it's ok for me to kiss your neck, and maybe rub you?" Katsuki said into Izukus ear with a low voice.

Izuku could feel his body heat up but cool down after a couple of seconds.

"O-Okay.." Izuku blushed.

With that Katsuki smirked, leaning closer to Izukus neck, kissing, sucking, and lightly biting the Omegas neck, shoulder, and collarbone.

"Mmm~" Izuku moaned softly.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like it when Kat sucks onto your neck, shoulder, and collarbone like that? Hm, ~?" Eijiro said from behind Izuku.

Izuku could only close his eyes, and nod his head, not wanting to moan out loud.

That was before Katsuki decided to suck on a very sensitive part of Izukus neck, making Omega moan.

"Ahh~! K-Katsuki~" Izuku bit his bottom lip, taking in the pleasure he was receiving.

Eijiro then brought his large harms towards Izukus small waist, rubbing his hands up and down.

The red-haired Alpha then started kissing and sucking the back of the Omegas neck, and shoulder. Making the small Omega moan more.

Eijiro then started to slowly bring his hands down to Izukus thighs, squeezing them.

"Mm~"

By the time both of the Alphas were going to ask if they could leave marks on other areas of Izukus body, they got interrupted.

Knock

Knock

Knock

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the sixteen chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1671

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
293K 8.2K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
13.5K 141 55
Hyper-dominant Alpha, Katsuki Bakugou is the leader of the biggest underworld organizations in all of Japan, the BK Dynasty. Respected by many and fe...
213K 5.8K 50
Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented him from working any labour-intensive jobs...