My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?

6.4K 121 166
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia

Narrator Pov

Izuku: Hi Mom. Hi Dad. I missed you.

Toshinori and Inko were about to rush Izuku to hug him but something they forgot about stopped them.

Crowd: Hey It's that disgrace from the Yagi Family what is he doing here!

Crowd: He's trying to take credit for the kill what a scumbag!

Crowd: Get out of here you Deku!

Crowd: (Booing)

Toshinori and Inko turned around in shock and saw a crowd had formed and recognized Izuku. They were about to tell them to calm down until Izuku stopped them by calling for Inko. Inko ran up to Izuku but Izuku stopped her from hugging him.

Izuku: Not now Mom. We'll do it in a more private area.(Hands over a piece of paper) Here. This is my address come visit me when Izumi recovers I want to talk with you guys. Until then. (Flickers away)

Inko: Wait!(Sigh) Until then Izuku.

Toshi: Where did he go!

Inko: He told us to visit once Izumi has recovered. Come on let's get to the hospital.

Toshi: O-ok.

Time skip 2 days later.

Izumi Pov

Izumi can be seen laying in a hospital bed in her hospital gown still knocked out. Well was knocked out.

Izumi: (gasp) (sit-ups) Where am I?! Where's the demon!? Ow ow ow ok laying back down.

My back felt like it was on fire causing me to close my eyes in pain I breathe to reduce the pain and to calm myself. I opened them again looking around the room. 'It looks like I'm in the hospital. Did Momo and Shoka survive? Izuku was there I was so close.' (Clenches fists and tears up in frustration) 'Damnit I thought I was stronger but I'm still to weak. Momo. Shoka. Forgive me.'

???: (Groan) Where am I?

Izuku: Shoka! Oh thank God your alive!

Shoka: Izumi? What happened and why does everything hurt?

Doctor: I can answer that. Hello my name is Dr. Kim Kanroji. You were saved by the Wind and Aura Hashira. Your teammate Momo Yaoyorozu got lucky and just had a couple of deep bruises and a broken sword. For Shoka Todoroki you have 6 broken ribs, 4 on the left side and two on the right side and some internal bruising. For Izumi Yagi you have three deep gashes on your back plus you suffered from a demon poison. I say for you two too stay here for two weeks and too stay away from heavy physical task for at least two months. Also you have visitors. You can come in!

I turned to the door and saw all of our class plus Mom, Dad, Aizawa-sensei and Principal Nezu. Most my class was both in a state of worry and awe probably from being in the same room as mom and dad.

Momo rushed to our bedside and immediately started bowing and crying.

Momo: I'm so sorry! If only if I was stronger then you guys wouldn't be in this state. Please forgive me.

Izumi: Momo stop that I told you to stop doubting yourself there isn't much we could have done about that it was a lowermoon. I'm just glad your alright.

Momo: ok.

Mom and dad walked up to me and hugged me thanking God that I was alright but then they put on a serious face and turned to the class.

Inko: Can you guys please leave the room we have something important to discuss. Family important.

Nezu: If it's about who I think it is then that is a big no. If you have information on him I would like to know about it too. Just spill it.

Toshi: Fine but please don't interrupt until we're done. Izumi we saw your brother he was the one that saved you guys. He gave us his address he said he wants to talk with us.

Izumi: Really! When are we going?

Inko: As soon as your allowed to leave.

Nezu: *ahem* I would like to go that day also I wish to speak to Izuku Yagi personally.

Class 1-A: Us too!

Denki: I want to see what this hotshot is all about.

Kirishima: He seems manly I want to be his bro.

Shoto and Katsuki: I'm going to prove I'm better then him once and for all.

The saved girls: I want to properly thank him for saving me.

Shoka: I want to get to know him better.

Katsumi: That nerd is going to take me on a date.

Tokoyami: He seems cool.

Izumi: Well it seems like we don't got much of a choice but if Izuku will be happy about this I don't know.

Everyone: He will.

(By the way Ochaco wasn't here. She had a mission.)

2 weeks later

Izumi, her mom, dad and the rest of class 1-A plus Mr. Aizawa and Nezu. However no one told Ochaco what was going on so she's nowhere insight.

They stood there for awhile none having the courage to walk to the intercom to be let in. Until Izumi finally did it because she had to see him. She pressed the button and was answered by a old man on the comm.

Master: (intercom) Who is it?

Izumi: Um, It's the Yagi family. We're here to see Izuku.

There was a long silence until the gate opened

Master:(intercom) Come in.

The group entered the estate with Izumi and her family leading the way. They were about half way to the front door until they heard laughing and saw the front door opened with a familiar face leaving at the same time of their arrival.

Ochaco: I'll see you next week, stay safe and thanks for the workout Izuku.

Everyone: Uraraka! You knew where he lived!

Ochaco: Ah! When did you guys get here?(Starts rubbing back of head) Whoops! You weren't supposed to know.

Everyone was mostly pissed with Ochaco since she lied about not knowing Izuku's location. While some girls were getting disheartened because Ochaco seemed ahead of them plus the way she looked made it seem like she already won.

Ochaco: (visibly limb) Well I got to go, see you later! (Speed walks away)

Girls:' Disheveled hair, sweating, wrinkled clothes, out of a breath, and a limb. Don't tell me that they already did it. No I got to stay hopeful!'

Izuku arrived at the front door

Izuku: Izumi, Mom, Dad! Come in!

Izumi: Brother! (rushes him for a hug) I missed you so much.

Izuku:(accepts hug) I'm sorry Izumi. Come in we have a lot to talk about. You too Mom. Dad.

The three:(make there way inside)

Momo and the rest tried to enter until they were stopped by Izuku.

Izuku: Uh Who are you people? Leave before I make you this is a family matter.

This made all the girls hearts drop. While everyone else shivered in fear. While two idiots were getting angry.

Momo: Uh don't you recognize any of us. You saved us plus you met the others at Selection.

Izuku: Hmmm.

Momo: Um Momo Yaoyorozu. You saved me at selection and like two weeks ago.

Izuku: Hm. Nope never heard of ya. Now please leave before I get violent.

This broke Momo's heart along with all the other girls. They were about to leave until a 10 year old girl with white hair jumped behind Izuku and slapped his back making him cringe.

Eri: Hello my name is Eri Midoriya. Ignore my father he's been looking forward to this day for awhile and you guys kinda ruined it. But my dad needs friends so come in.

Everyone felt bad but came in anyway making there way to the living room and sat down by Eri who said she'll make tea. Now to say Izuku was annoyed was an understatement he was borderline pissed but he loved Eri to much to be mad.

Izuku: Izumi, Mom, Dad let's go to my room for some privacy we got much to catch up on. Now the rest of you I can careless what you do just don't hurt Eri, break anything or interrupt us. Hell leave if you want to I don't care. (Walks Away with his family)

Eri returns with the tea and snacks. "Sorry about him he has a short temper sometimes." A certain ash blonde boy spoke what was on his mind. "Like I be scared of that Deku. He wouldn't last ten seconds against me." Eri chuckled. "I'm sorry whatever your name is but none of you stand a chance against my dad." Katsuki was about to curse out Eri until he was interrupted.

Shoka: Eri if you don't mind me asking does your dad every mention stuff about his past.

Eri: Yeah, but it was just about his childhood and family. He said he didn't have friends because he couldn't feel emotions at the time. He did mention there was some twins that would always annoy him but he tolerated them because they were Aunt Izumi's friends. Oh.... that was you guys wasn't it. My bad. Anyways why are you guys here?

Everyone: We wanted to talk with your dad.

Eri: Oh boy. Ok tell me the reason why and I'll split you up according to that.

Meanwhile with the Yagi Family

Silence filled Izuku's room as the family awkwardly stared at each other. Izuku was sitting on one side while the three were in front of him. Even though all of them were waiting for this for a long time. Now none of them knew what to do or say. The silence was finally broken by Izumi who had started to cry.

Izumi:(Breaking down) Why? Why didn't you comeback? You said you were, we waited and we waited but you never came. (Sobbing)

Izuku: (Looks down in shame) I didn't comeback because I thought you wouldn't want me back.

This hurt the three

Izuku: I dishonored the family. I betrayed your guys love, I took everything you gave me and spit it in your face. I believed that it would have been better if I never returned and just died. Even with Eri and Master helping me it still takes everything to not to just go die in shame.

(A loud slap is heard) Izuku holds his cheek and looks up to his family who have heartbroken faces and tears going down their cheeks. With Izuku quickly being pulled into a hug by Inko the one that had slapped him.

Inko: We would never do that Izuku and we would never want you to think that your better off dead. Your my son I will always love you. We waited everyday for you to return even when everyone around us just told us to forget about you. We couldn't and once we heard rumors of you hunting we started searching every report in the country for you because we love you.

*crack*

Izumi joins the hug

Izumi: Brother we would never disown you. Even if you were cold back then that wasn't your fault. If anything it was our fault for not trying hard enough to help you feel what you deserved to feel. Love and we always love you brother.

*crack* *crack*

Toshinori joins the hug

Toshi: Son you will always be apart of this family no matter what anyone says. You are my son and the only thing I regret when your name comes up is not trying hard enough to see your perspective. No matter what you will be our son and no matter what state your in whether it be emotionless or emotional we will accept you. Because we love you.

*shatter*

This is what finally put Izuku over the edge. Izuku latched onto his family and started to sob uncontrollably. He hugged so tightly scared that if he let's go they wouldn't be there.

Izuku:(sobbing) Thank you! thank you.. thank you...th-hank y-y-you...

Izuku for the first time let everything out. With every tear that fell from Izuku's eyes the guilt that was eating at Izuku to his very core was melting away instead being replaced by relief and solace given to him by his family. This was what Izuku has wanted since the day that Eri first appeared into his life. Izuku for the first time felt love for his family

1 hour later after they all calmed down. They started talking about what happened in each other's life while they were separated. Well not everything Izuku still hid the purpose of his moon hunting and what his actually rank is but he told them everything else.

Toshinori: Izuku would you like to come live with us again? You can obviously bring Eri as well.

Izuku thought about it for awhile. He really wanted to reunite with his family make up all that lost time he missed from both his emotionless state and his departure. But he owed his master everything even his life. He felt like if he returned to his family he would be doing the same thing as before. Abandoning the people that loved him. Izuku finally made his decision.

Izuku: I'm sorry I can't. I owe my master everything and I don't want to just abandon him like that. He's reason I'm able to even talk to you right now. So I'm sorry I have to decline.

Toshinori had a flashback of his master

(Flashback)

Toshinori: Master why do you always smile?

Toshinori asks this question as he looks to a woman he looked barely in her thirties with spiky black hair in a ponytail with a mole on her chin. She was wearing a white haori with the Kanji for hope on her back. She wore a short sleeved demon slayer uniform that showed her defined arm muscles. Her name was Nana Shimura, the Wind Hashira of the time.

Nana: Simple Toshi when you come to save a civilian. It shows everyone that there isn't anything to worry about because you are there. (She pokes his chest at the last line)

Nana: Remember Toshi never forget to smile.

(Flashback ends)

Toshinori smiles

Toshi: It's ok Izuku. I understand I once had a master that I owed everything to also. Just come visit often.

Izuku: Of course. We better go back to the living room. Eri is probably wondering what's taking so long.

They made there way to the living room comin across Eri talking with everyone and telling embarrassing stories of Izuku during his training.

Izuku: You guys are still here? Ok out this ain't a pot luck.

Eri: Wait dad they want to talk to you. I even split them into groups to make it faster.

Izuku: However, I don't want to talk to them. Show them the door Eri.

Eri: Come on dad you can meet new people and make some friends. Pretty please come on you promised you would try. (Puppy Eyes intensify)

Izuku tried to resist he really did but he caved in to the cute

Izuku:(sigh) Ok anything for you.

Eri: Yay! Ok first group Aunt Izumi's friends please head to my father's room

(Katsumi, Katsuki, Shoto, Shoka got up and walked to his room with all 4 staring at  him, well two were more of a glare.)

Izumi's group

It was silent in Izuku's room until a certain loud blond broke the silence.

Katsuki: I bet you think your better then us just because you took out a lower moon. Newsflash Deku that nowhere near true I'll be the one to become a hashira first you hear me.

Shoto: I agree you are nothing compared to us just another piece of trash on the street. We are royalty compared to you. To think you actually believe your stronger then us.

Izuku: (Chuckles) What's all this nonsense about you being stronger then me. Come on let's be realistic here you guys are the trash on the road while I'm the whole goddamn skyscraper.

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!? I DON'T CARE IF IZUMI OR HASIRA-SAMAS ACCEPTEDYOU.  YOU WILL NEVER EARN MY RESPECT BACK! CONSIDERED ME YOUR RIVAL AND YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND!

Shoto: The same for me consider me your rival now! I have no clue what Izumi was thinking accepting you back!

Katsumi and Shoka: 'You guys are ruining our chance to get on his good side and be friends again.' Brother stop.

Izuku: I decline your rival proposal don't you have to be somewhat close to me for me to consider you a rival.

Katsuki and Shoto: YOU PIECE OF...

Izuku: Also I can give to shit's what any of you think of me. The only opinions I care about are from my family anyone else can go fuck themselves with their opinions.

This was starting piss Shoto and Katsuki off however Katsumi and Shoka just got hurt by the statement.

Izuku: Also where the fuck did you guys get the idea that we were friends before?

The Twins: wh-what?

Izuku: I never considered any of you my friends. Whenever I thought of you guys the first thing that would come up is Izumi's friends. So where the hell did you get the idea that I was once your friends. Hell I don't even know why Izumi is still friends with you guys now get the fuck out and get the next group.

They all felt hurt from Izuku statement the girls really liked Izuku but were to nervous to pursue it when he was around because he was quite serious back then. By the time they got courage it was far too late. The boys would never admit it but they saw Izuku as like a big brother that radiated strength to look up to. They were angry still after all this time because they felt like Izuku turned his back on them too. Today they realized that Izuku never once thought of them while he was gone.

The next group was just the class in all. Nothing much really happened besides them introducing themselves and asking Izuku some tips. Izuku was losing patience fast he just wanted everyone to leave already. He was supposed to take Eri to the dentist later, wait is this why she did this. That brat!

The girls turn

In room was all the girls from class 1-A besides Izumi, Ibara, and Ochaco. They all sat across from Izuku who was just sitting there staring at them causing them to blush.

Izuku: So you guys going to introduce yourself or what?

Momo: You really don't remember us?(hurt)

Itsuka: You saved us at the final selection remember?

Yui: Y-yeah we wanted to thank you properly for saving us.

Momo: Come on you have to remember us. Hell you literally saved me like two weeks ago.

Izuku: Oh I remember now you were the girl that was way over your head and you two were the ones about to get slaughtered. Your name was....(snaps fingers continuously) don't tell me I got this ah Momo something and you two were Kendo and Yui right?

Momo: See you do remember!

Izuku: Yeah yeah so how you guys been doing?

Katsumi: Before that what is your relation to Uraraka?

All the girls stared at Izuku waiting for his answer

Izuku: Ochaco? She's just my best friend why?

Shoka: No reason. So who wants to go first?

Girls: 'Oh thank God. I still have a chance.'

They talked for awhile catching up with each other and the girls obviously trying to make advances on Izuku. However if there is one thing in common with every Izuku in the multiverse. They are all dense motherfuckers. I mean Yui literally was pressing her *ahem* assets onto Izuku and It didn't faze him in the slightest. The  only thing Izuku was thinking about was telling Eri with a smug face that he does have friends. This did make the other girls a little more bold and became more touchy but nothing really happened *ahem* yet.

Now was finally for Mr. Aizawa's and Nezu's turn. They entered the room and Izuku instantly could tell this was going to be an annoying conversation.

Nezu: Hello Young Midoriya it is I the principal of UA and this is Aizawa the homeroom teacher of 1-A. It's nice to finally meet you.

Izuku: Cut the crap. Why are you really here? I know this ain't a courtesy call.

Nezu: Ah, straight to the point. I like that. Let me cut to the chase we want to come to UA as an student and to work under us.

Izuku: This shit again I already told you I don't answer to you.

Nezu: I don't think you understand Young Midoriya I could have you arrested for impersonating a slayer so you really don't have a choice.

Izuku: Actually I wouldn't be arrested because I'm not impersonating a slayer because I work directly for HQ. So, I suggest you leave if you have nothing else to say.

Nezu: Shame I wish there was something to change your mind. Hm, I wonder what would happen to your daughter if I took that Wisteria charm off her when she goes for groceries.

Nezu nor Aizawa didn't even get a chance to react before Izuku grabbed Nezu by the neck and slammed into the wall alerting the other guests.

Izuku: DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT THREATENING MY FAMILY AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU. (tightens grip on throat) Do I make myself clear you rat.( By the way Nezu actually isn't that rat thing)

Nezu: y-y-e-s.

Izuku: (drops Nezu) Now get out of house I don't want to see you anywhere near here ever again.

After Nezu and Aizawa left Izuku had everyone else go because he had to have a family meeting with Eri. Everyone bid there farewells with his family saying to visit every once in awhile. Everyone was leaving until one of the girl's ran back to voice what she has 

Momo: Hey would you like to go on a date with me!? 'please say yes.'

Now Izuku was not expecting this in the slightest but quickly recovered from his shock.

Izuku: 'She was really nice and seems like a good person but my destiny is to important. I have to let her down lightly.'

Eri had other plans

Eri: Why, he would love to! Come here next Saturday at 11am and he will be ready!

Momo: (happy) Ok see you then. Bye Midoriya!(Runs off with a goofy smile)

Izuku: Eri why did you do that?! I was going to turn her down!

Eri: I know that's why I did that! Dad you need someone, I can tell that your lonely and that you try to fill it with work. But that's not healthy. Anyway you could have stopped me so why didn't you unless.(smug look)

Izuku: Why you little! Get over here!

End Chapter

It is I the author. Sorry about that long wait, school is kicking my ass but I'll try to get these chapters out faster. Also wanted to announce that for Izuku's hair color it will now be white with after certain time skips have patches of green. I love making these and wonder if you guys can predict how I'm going to end this story. Oh well have a great day.

Next chapter- The First Date and Good News

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 741 30
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
31.9K 728 23
Himari (Y/n) is also a close descendants to the first breath user of the Sun breathing. Himari (Y/n) uses a special breathing which is Sunlight breat...
228K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
8.8K 234 14
A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, people are dying everyday, corpses found with...