Hurt Her And I'll Shatter You...

By alinawrites_lol

Marinette has been harassed and bullied by her classmates, both physically and verbally. Adrien thinks Lila's... More

Save Me
I Trust You
Arising Suspicions
Transferee
The Healers
Adrien
Unresolved
Strike One
Strike Two
Final Blow

Author's Note

9K 104 7
By alinawrites_lol

BEFORE READING: This AU story takes place when Marinette is 16. Felix lives on the other side of Paris, and he lives in a mansion with his mother. Felix had met Marinette once a couple months before this story takes place. Lila's lies worked and Alya is now her best friend. The whole class hates Marinette because of Lila's lies, and some classmates even grouped together to beat her up. There's also magic in this story, you'll see ;)

(Now that the background information is out of the way, enjoy reading my first fanfic lol. I'll probably update once or twice a week and all chapters will be around 1 000-2 000 words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 46 16
Marinette have So many Secrets that She have been hiding from her kitty but what will happen when she is forced to reveal all her secrets infront of...
106K 2.5K 22
Marinette's life is crumbling around her. Adrien and Kagami are an item, Lila is working to steal away her friends, and tragedy strikes her family li...
58.8K 822 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
240K 4.2K 16
this is a daminette story. Marinette is given the cold shoulder by everyone of her class thanks to Lila's lies everyone except for a few persons and...