Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 4
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 1
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 7
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 8
Y6 Chapter 9
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y4 Chapter 3

1.4K 47 130
By midnightrxn

3rd POV

When Y/n knocked on the door of the Lupin Cottage, she was engulfed in a hug by Sirius. "Oh my god, Lizzie sent us the letter saying there was a death eater attack, are you ok? Did you get hurt?" he asked checking her arms and face for any injuries. 

"Dad, I am fine can I come in now?" Y/n said. She walked in and was pulled into a bone-crushing hug by Stella, it wasn't even a hug it was like Stella was trying to suffocate her. "I- I can't breath," Y/n said and Stella let go of her. 

"Were you trying to kill me?" Y/n asked. 

"I barely touched you," Stella said rolling her eyes. "So what happened?" she asked. 

"I'll tell you but where's dad?" Y/n asked. 

"I am right here," Sirius said waving. 

"I am talking about the one who has an obsession with chocolate," Y/n said smiling. 

"Oh he is resting, it's the full moon tonight," Sirius explained. "Now tell us what happened," 

"Hey," They heard Remus say in a tried voice coming out of his bedroom. "I wanted soup," when he noticed that Y/n was there. "Oh my god, Y/n are you ok?" he said rushing to her and hugging her. 

"Dad I am fine, honestly you guys worry too much," Y/n said. "Now do you want to know what happened?" she asked and the three of them nodded. Y/n explained to Stella, Sirius, and Remus everything that happened. 

"How could the Ministry let this happen?" Remus yelled from the kitchen, he was making himself soup while Y/n told them what happened. 

"Amos thought that you and your friends casted the spell?" Sirius said at the same time. They all were fuming and bombarding her with questions. 

"The answer to all of those questions is yes," Y/n said. "And you guys should calm down I didn't die, neither did anyone else,"

"Were the muggles ok?" Stella asked. 

"The minister will help them," Y/n said even though she wasn't that sure if the Ministry would shit for the muggles. 

"They will probably only help them to make themselves look perfect," Sirius said. 

"Uncle Pads we get it, you don't like the Ministry but how bad could they be?" Stella asked. 

"Very bad," Remus said in between a spoonful of soup. 

"Now that you all know the story can I go take shower, I feel filthy," Y/n said getting up from the couch. 

~~~~~~~~

"You guys are really going to enjoy this year at Hogwarts," Elizabeth said over dinner one day. 

"I doubt it, I die almost every year," Y/n said. 

"Maybe if they changed the headmaster to McGonagall you wouldn't die," Stella said. 

"Yeah Dumbledore is so old he is like a 100 something," Y/n said. 

"Dumbledore is a great headmaster," Sirius said. 

"Then why didn't he help you with your abusive family?" Y/n asked. 

"And why did he hire Snape to be a teacher, that man is literally a 13-year-olds boggart, and that kid had faced so much worse in life still a TEACHER is his boggart, AND Dumbledore lets Snape stay," Stella said. 

"Dumbledore has his reasons for keeping Severus," Remus said. 

"Yeah, but the thing about knowing about my family and not doing anything about it, he just let me suffer," Sirius said in a contemplative tone. 

"Now that I think about it, the thing happening at school is not going to be fun," Elizabeth said. "How did Dumbledore think this was a good idea?" 

"Didn't he also take the invisibility cloak from Lily and James a few days before Voldemort killed them," Sirius said. Y/n chocked on her drink. 

"Dumbledore did what?" she asked. 

"He took the cloak a few days before Voldemort attacked the Potters," Remus said. "If he hadn't then...." 

"Then Lily and James would have still been alive," Y/n said. 

"Didn't he say he needed it for some Order work?" Elizabeth said. 

"Yeah, but he never said what work he was doing," Sirius said. 

"Probably meeting up with his boyfriend," Stella said making everyone look at her and laugh. 

"STELLA!" Y/n said laughing. "WHY?" 

"What he seems so gay," Stella said. 

"HE DOES!" Sirius agreed. 

"How did we get here?" Elizabeth asked. "But I do agree he does seem gay," 

"I heard he had a thing with Gellert Grindalwald," Remus said. 

"Isn't that dude a physcopath?" Y/n asked. 

"He isn't a psychopath he is a morally grey villain," Stella said, which made everyone burst into another fit of laugher. Y/n looked at everyone they all were so happy, even though things weren't perfect they were happy and Y/n never wanted that to change. (A/n: About that.....)

"Wait mum what were you talking about what is happing this year at school?" Stella asked when the laughing had died down. 

"Oh right, there is this tournament happing and it's supposed to be very fun but I can't go into too much detail about it," Elizabeth said. 

"Great another chaotic year," Y/n said. "Do students participate in this?" she asked. 

"Only kids who are 17," Elizabeth said. 

"With Y/n's luck she is probably going to get picked," Stella said. 

"Please I don't want to think about it," Y/n groaned. 

"It'll be fun and you won't get picked," Elizabeth reassured. 

"Hopefully," Y/n murmured. 

~~~~~~~~

It was 30 minutes before Y/n and Stella had to get to Platform 9 3/4 and they had just woken up, why were they so late because the night before they stayed up till 4 am watching movies and doing Stella's hair, you see Stella wanted pink streaks in her hair and she had gotten some hair dye when she visited the muggle world with Daphne a couple of weeks ago, so Y/n decided to give Stella pink streaks at 2 am, which was not a good idea.

"STELLA EVENLY BLACK!" Lizzie yelled. 

"Oh, no you're in trouble," Y/n whispered to Stella. 

"YOU TOO Y/N ASCELLA LUPIN-BLACK!" Lizzie said. "Why is your hair pink?!" she asked looking at Stella. 

"Um... because Y/n dyed it," Stella said. 

"Why would you dye her hair?" Lizzie asked Y/n. 

"She wanted it!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"Why did you do it last night?" Lizzie asked. 

"Because you won't have much time to yell at us that way," Stella said smiling. "Ok look we have to get going or else we will be late," she said looking at her wrist where a watch would be. 

"We still need to pack," Y/n said and left to pack her bags. 

"What am I going to do with these two?" Elizabeth said rubbing her eyes. "And I still have to wake up Sirius and Remus, Merlin it's like I live with four not two kids," 

As Elizabeth was going to Remus and Sirius' room they came out, both of their hair was messed up, lips swollen, and Sirius was also smiling like an idiot, and his neck was also covered in a lot of marks which looked like bruises but Elizabeth realized those weren't bruises but... hickeys. Yep. Hickeys. 

"Can't you both keep it in your pants for one minute, we have to drop to kids in 20 minutes," Elizabeth said, she was done with everyone. 

"We didn't shag we only snogged," Remus said. 

"Well you need to fix your hair and cover up those hickeys," Elizabeth said looking at Sirius.

"Nice hairstyle Uncle Pads," Stella said winking as she walked in carrying her trunk. 

"I am done!" Y/n yelled from her room dragging her trunk. "Your hair is a mess," she said looking at Sirius and Remus. "And both your guy's lips are swollen too," she said furrowing her eyebrows, absolutely oblivious of the situation. When she realized that Sirius's neck was covered in hickeys, her eyes widened. 

"You people are disgusting," Y/n mumbled. Sirius looked extremely offended. "Anyways let's just go," she said. 

"She is acting like she isn't going to snog people," Sirius complained straightening his hair to Remus. 

"Well would you like it, if you saw her or Stella snogging their partner," Remus asked. 

"Not necessarily," Sirius said. 

"Exactly, she doesn't like it either," Remus said. 

"How are you so smart?" Sirius asked. 

"This is just common knowledge," Remus said unsure as to what else to say. 

"Come on lovebirds we are leaving," Elizabeth called from outside the house. 

~At the station~

Since they were late they had to hurry to catch the train on time. 

"This is why you don't dye your hair at 3 am the night before school!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "Sirius walk faster!" 

"I can't I am wearing heeled boots," Sirius said. 

"Why are you wearing heeled boots?" Y/n asked. 

"Because then I look too short!" Sirius said like it was obvious. 

"Ok Stella and Y/n you guys go, we will follow you," Remus said. Stella and Y/n ran in-between platforms 9 and 10 and went out to the other side. Even after doing this four times, it was always magical. Soon after Elizabeth, Sirius, and Remus came too. 

"I guess this is goodbye," Sirius said, his eyes glossed with tears. 

"Dad, are you going to cry?" Y/n asked. 

"Maybe," Sirius muttered. "It's my first time sending my daughter off to school, it's a weird feeling and I just feel like crying," he said. 

"Aww, dad, don't cry," Y/n said. "I am going to see you soon," 

"I know, just don't forget about me," Sirius said hugging Y/n. "And please do something about you and Harry I can't bear to look at you two," he whispered which made Y/n blush. 

"Mhm," She muttered letting him go. "I am still going to miss you teaching Defense against the Dark Arts," Y/n said looking at Remus. 

"I would love to, but you know I can't," Remus said. 

Y/n hugged Remus. "I am going to miss you," she said. 

"I'll miss you too, especially you and Sirius's late-night karaokes," Remus said. The train whistled. "Well you better go now," he said. 

"Bye Lizzie!" Y/n said giving her a side hug and running to the train with Stella.

"Bye!" Elizabeth called. "Both of you behave! and don't do anything we would do!" she said. Y/n and Stella waved to the three of them. 

A couple of feet away a red-haired woman with green eyes was waving to a brown-haired boy with brown eyes, her son, or that's what everyone would have thought. "Have fun with the wizards!" she told the boy as she waved at him. The train started to leave and many parents started to leave too. 

"I have dropped off Peter successfully. Hopefully, he doesn't mess things up and exposes himself," the woman said to herself. To anyone looking at her, would think that this woman was going mad and talking to herself but in reality, she had an earpiece from which she was talking to someone across the world. There were so many people that she accidentally bumped into someone who turned out to be Elizabeth. (A/n: What are the odds of that happening)

"Oh, I am sorry," The woman said. 

"It's ok," Elizabeth said. "Lily?" she asked once she looked at the woman's face.

"Where is Lily?" Remus asked. 

"I am sorry I thought you were someone I knew," Elizabeth apologized to the woman. 

"It's alright, but did you mean Lily as in Lily Potter?" the red-haired woman asked. 

"Yeah, um.. how do you know?" Elizabeth asked. 

"Who doesn't know the Potters," the woman said. "Well, it's nice to meet you," she said turning around to leave.

"Yeah," Elizabeth said, she didn't have good feelings about this person. "I didn't catch your name," she asked. The woman turned around and said. 

"It's Natasha Romanoff," 

"Are you muggle because I don't think I have ever heard about a person in the Wizarding world named Natasha Romanoff," Elizabeth asked. 

"Yes, I am a muggle from America, I came here to drop off my nephew," Natasha said. "I should really be going, I have somewhere else to be," she said and rushed off. 

"That was a weird encounter," Sirius said. 

"She seems like she is up to something," Elizabeth said. 

"Yeah, she seemed very sketchy," Remus agreed. 

"Or it could just be that she didn't have coffee and was in a weird mood," Sirius said. The other two looked at him. "What?" 

"Nothing let's go home," Remus said. 

"You guys go I have to get to the Ministry," Elizabeth said. "I hate my job," she mumbled and disapparated.

"That means more alone time for-," Sirius said smirking but Remus cut him off. 

"No," 

~In the Hogwarts Express~

Y/n was sitting with Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the compartment that they usually sat in. Ron and Hermione next to each other across from Y/n and Harry.

 "What do you think is happening at Hogwarts?" Harry asked. 

"It's some sort of game or competition I think, I don't really know," Y/n said. "Lizzie was telling us about it but she couldn't tell much since we changed the topic to Dumbledore being gay," Her three friends looked at her in utter confusion.

"Dumbledore being what?" Ron asked. 

"Dumbledore being gay," Y/n said a bit slower this time. "Did you guys know he was in a relationship with Gellert Grindelwald," 

"The dark wizard?" Hermione asked. "Why would Dumbledore even be friends with that person?" 

"I don't know," Y/n shrugged. 

"You have..... interesting conversations. I would never talk about something like that to my parents" Harry said. "Oh wait I don't have parents," he said and chuckled at his own joke. 

"Harry!" Y/n said smacking his arm. "Don't say that," 

"But it's true," Harry said. "I have decided to make a joke out of my trauma it's the best solution there is,"

"No Harlord you need therapy," Y/n said. "A lot of it," 

"What's therapy?" Ron asked. 

"You don't know what therapy is?" Hermione asked Ron and he shook his head. "Wizards don't have therapy?" she asked looking back at Y/n who also shook her head. 

"So what is it?" Ron asked. 

"It's this thing that helps people in different ways, people go to therapy for many reasons," Y/n explained. 

"Anything from the trolley dears?" the trollery lady asked. 

"I want two cauldron cakes!" Y/n said taking out some money from her pocket.

"I'll take a pack of drobbles and a licorice wand," Ron said taking out his money. "On second thought, I'll just get the licorice wand," he said seeing he didn't have enough money. 

"It's fine I will get it for you," Harry said getting up. "I'll pay for yours too," he told Y/n. 

"Thanks," Y/n and Ron said together. 

Harry opened the door and was about to tell what to get when a girl with dark black hair walked up and said. "Can I have two pumpkin pasties please," she was really pretty, and Harry was staring at her, she smiled at him and he smiled back.

 Y/n noticed that Harry was smiling she peeked out to the door to see who or what he was smiling at and she saw Cho Chang, getting her pumpkin pasties and leaving. Did this make Y/n feel jealous? Yes. Was she going to admit it to anyone? No. But again Cho was really pretty and if she was in Harry's position she would stare at Cho too, so she can't really get mad at him. 

"Potter if you are done staring at the pretty girl, can I have my food?" Y/n asked Harry. 

Harry gave her the cauldron cake and sat next to her. "I wasn't staring at you," he said. This made Y/n blush and Hermione coughed surprised by Harry's response, and Ron looked proud. 

"Smooth Potter smooth," Y/n said unwrapping her cauldron cakes. The rest of the train ride went with everyone laughing and talking, playing a lot of games, in the middle of the ride Y/n went to Fred, George, and Stella's compartment, which Harry was very sad about. 

"Y/n did you know that these two were thinking of opening a joke shop?" Stella asked when Y/n stepped into the compartment. 

"I did not know that," Y/n said looking at Fred and George. "Why did I not know this?" she asked them sitting down. 

"We were going to tell you," Fred said. 

"But we forgot," George said. "And besides we haven't gotten that far into it," 

"Of course you aren't I wasn't there to help you," Y/n said. 

"Actually..." George started but Fred cut him off. 

"Shhhh.. Georgie let the girl think she is the best and we need her," he said smiling.

"HEY!" Y/n said. "Fine if you don't need me I will leave," she said getting up and leaving. "I am leaving," she said when she was at the door but the three of them didn't care.  "I am gone now!" she called from outside. 

"She'll be back in," Stella said looking at her imaginary watch. "3, 2, 1," she said looking at the door and Y/n rushed back in. 

"Ok, I don't care if you need me or don't I am going to stay here," she said. "Now tell me more about this joke shop of yours," Fred and George laughed at their friend and told her everything they had been planning. 

~~~~~~~~~~

By the time they reached Hogwarts, it was raining, so by the time they reached the Great Hall, everyone was soaking wet. The Great Hall was decorated for the start-of-term feast. Golden goblets and plates were at all the four house tables. At the top of the Hall was a long table where the staff sat, facing their students. 

"I hate the rain," Y/n said sitting down at the Gryffindor, she snapped her fingers drying her clothes and hair. 

"Didn't you say you love the rain?" Harry asked sitting down next to her. 

"I said I loved the rain because it's easy to commit a murder in the rain because then you can kill someone outside and the blood will wash away and if you really don't want to get caught have a sharp icicle as the weapon and then burn the body later," Y/n said. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Fred and George, and everyone who heard her looked at her terrified. 

"What?" she asked looking at them, all of them just shook their head and went back to what they were doing. 

"Um... uh.... you have put a lot of thought into this," Harry said unsure of what to say. 

"Yeah, I read a lot of crime books," Y/n said. "And sm-romance,"

"Where is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Hermione asked looking at the staff table. Y/n looked saw that there were two seats empty one was Hagrid's, who was outside, and the other seat where the new teacher would be sitting but no one was there. Y/n also caught a glimpse of Snape who was glaring at her and Harry, actually, he was glaring at everyone here. 

"Maybe they couldn't find one," Harry said. 

"Oh hurry up!" Ron moaned, beside Harry "I could eat a Hippogriff," 

"Let me make a Hippogriff appear and then we will see if you can actually eat it or not, " Y/n said sarcastically. 

"I didn't mean it," Ron said. "It's impossible to eat a Hippogriff," 

"Well you said a minute ago you could eat," Y/n said. 

"It was a metaphor," Ron said. "It's called a metaphor right?" he asked Hermione, who nodded.

Everyone thought that the sorting had ended with Kevin Whitby who was sorted into Hufflepuff, but that wasn't it because the stool and hat were still there. Dumbledore got up from his seat and said. "This year we have a new student joining us, he is from Illvermory, the wizarding school in America, and will be coming here for his fourth year and forward," Students started to look around talk to each other. "Please welcome, Peter Parker!" Dumbledore said. 

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes walked into the Great Hall, he was a very good-looking guy. Everyone was looking at him as he made his way towards the sorting hat, Y/n and Stella looked at each other. Stella mouthed. 'He's cute,'   'I know' Y/n mouthed back. Harry noticed this got jealous and moved closer to Y/n leaving little space between them. 

Peter sat under the sorting hat. "Hmm.. I see you are a muggle and no ordinary muggle," The hat said. 

"How do you know?" Peter asked the hat in a whisper so no one else would hear. 

"M'boy I know things about you that even you don't," the hat said. After a few seconds, it yelled. "GRYFFINDOR!" and Peter walked over to the Gryffindor table. 

"OK, I got sorted with any problem now I just have to pretend to be a wizard and make sure no one dies, more importantly, Ms. Maximoff's daughter and the Potter kid," Peter thought to himself and sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Fred and George. 

"Tuck in," Dumbledore said taking a seat. The food started to appear finally. 

"Hear! Hear!" Harry and Ron said loudly as the food magically filled in their plates. 

After everyone was done eating Dumbledore stood up again. "There are a few announcements I would like to make, first being that this year we won't be having Quidditch," he said. 

"Rubbish!" 

"That's rubbish!" The Weasley twins yelled. 

"HE CAN'T DO THAT! CAN HE?" Y/n yelled.

"I very well can Miss Lupin," Dumbledore said. 

"Lupin.... she must be Ms. Maximoff's daughter," Peter thought. 

Dumbledore went on. "This is due to an event that is starting in October and going throughout the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year Hogwarts will be hosting an event that hasn't taken place in over one hundred years...... The Triwizard Tournament," 

"I will give you more information about it tomorrow when our guests the students of Beaxbatous and Durmstrang, for now, you may leave for your dormitories,"  Dumbledore said and everyone started to leave. As Y/n, Harry, Hermione, and Ron got up to leave Peter came up to them. 

"I was wondering if you guys to show me the way to the Gryffindor common room," Peter asked. 

"Yes, follow us," Hermione said and they all left the Great Hall. 

"So where are you from?" Ron asked. 

"Ron, Dumbledore said, he was from America," Hermione said. "Do you ever listen?"

"Sometimes not always," Ron said. 

"Well you should listen more," Hermione said. 

"It's not my fault I blank out during Dumbledore's boring speeches," Ron said.

"Here we go again," Harry mumbled.

"Do they do this often?" Peter asked. 

"Every. Single. Day. " Y/n sighed. 

They reached the portrait hole and Hermione said the password as they went in. 

"This is the common room Mr. Parker," Y/n said. "The boys can show you the way to the boy's dormitory,"

"Cool," Peter said. "Let's go boys? I don't what to call you, I don't know your names," he said. 

"I am Hermione Granger," Hermione said. 

"I am Ron Weasley," Ron said. 

"He goes by Ronnie," Y/n said. 

"I do not," Ron said. 

"And I am Harry Potter," Harry said. 

"The Boy Who Lived," Y/n said. 

"Don't call me that," Harry said. 

"Ok, Harlord," Y/n said. "Oh and I am David Bowie," she said looking at Peter. 

"Yep, we go to school with David Bowie," Hermione added. 

"Are you serious?" Peter asked. Y/n looked at her friends her lips curling up in a smile, they knew what was going to happen. 

"No, that's my dad," Y/n said smiling. "I am Y/n, not Sirius or David Bowie," 

"It's nice to meet you guys," Peter said. 

"Nice you meet you to Peter, we'll see you in the morning," Hermione said. She and Y/n left to the girl's dormitory and the boys went to theirs. 

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: The ending is a bit weird I might go in and change it later but it's going to be like this for now. 

I hope you guys have a good day or night and I'll see you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 429 19
The Avengers and co are back home after they watched the movies about their lives and their futute, but what are they going to do to prevent the even...
21.8K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...
84.3K 3.2K 43
{Book Six} {HarryPotter and Avengers Crossover} Relationships. The one thing Kendra Barton was still struggling to understand. She had just gotten ov...
33.8K 1K 18
Lilly and James potter were sitting at home while Harry was off at Hogwarts for his last year they were peacefully sitting in their living room when...