Helluva Human (18+)

Od sinful_writes

My 3rd book in my series of stories When a 19 year old teenage human wakes up in an alleyway in Hell, he expl... Viac

Where Am I?
Very Rare Occurence
Recovery
Let's Go!
Emptied Out
Gas Station Robbery
The Tape
Striker's Message
Prep-Up
Striker's Farm ; Part 1
Striker's Farm ; Part 2
This Ain't My First Rodeo
Celebration
Making Love To A Hellhound
Waving Bye
At Last
Thanks For Reading!
The Art

Speed Demons

5.4K 86 38
Od sinful_writes

Sunny and his new met friends were driving in the country side, on a road that was between farm land.

If you looked to your sides you could see farms, plains of grass and corn growing and animals such as cows and horses, of course these were demonic with horses just being rotten carcases, so thin you can see their bones and cows looking like expired melten milk and their utters longer than normal that they touched the ground.

"OOH LOOK GUYS, HORSES!!!!!," Blitzo announced loudly and excited, he's always been very fond of those creatures, having toys of them and watching or reading anything that had to do with them, he even liked My Little Pony, a show created on Earth.

"Enjoying the road trip everybody?" Blitzo asks happily, Loona ignores him, Moxxie shrugs and Sunny has a chill up his spine from the scenery that disgusts him, however Millie was enjoying it since she was born in the countryside.

"Oh look and all the beautiful animals!" Millie states excitedly but nobody except Blitzo ignored her.

While the I.M.P crew and Sunny were waiting to get to their distination, behind them were approaching some enemies.

Loona's ears turn to the right, and she perks up, "Hey guys, we've got company," Loona alerts her friends, Blitzo looks in the rear view mirror, "Aw shit....." Blitzo says annoyed. Sunny looks at the side view mirror, and Moxxie and Millie look over their shoulders.

In back of them approach a jeep, two trucks and three motorcycles, all bieng driven by demons that seemed to be from the country side.

"Alright everybody, get ready to fight!" Blitzo demands with a grin, excited about what's about to happen and turns on his radio, cranking the volume up to some fast paced rock music.

"Yeeeeehaaaaaw!!!!! C'mon fellas! We're having city folk for dinner tonigh!" One of the bikers shouts who then drives up to Sunny's door, he sees Sunny and is shocked, never have seeing a human down in Hell before he tries to ponder what's going on for second.

Sunny on the other hand nods and aims his shotgun at the biker, before pulling the trigger and shooting his face through, blood, bone pieces and brains fly out of the other side leaving a giant dent on the biker's face who then loses control of the bike and crashes to the right to be left behind.

"One down," Sunny states with a smile, "Taking the first bite huh Sunny? Alright!" Blitzo says proudly.

Loona then gets off of Sunny's lap and moves to the back of the van where there was more space, she then opens the van's back door to be met with the jeep that's following them from behind, there's three imps inside of it, one of them pulls a revolver and aims at Loona before shooting it, however Loona was swift and slammed the back doors of the van shut before the bullet hit her, instead the bullet just bouncing off the door.

The van wasn't normal, it was built with bullet proof metal, tires and windows since Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie were all in Hell, a dangerous place.

Loona then slammed open the doors, and lunges at the jeep, at this point the van and the other vehicles were going atleast over 40 miles per hour.

Loona lands on the hood of the jeep, and punches through the front window, grabbing the driver's neck and ripping out his jugular causing gallons of blood to spill out and fly back, "AH SHEET!!!!!!" The imp in the front passenger seat screams in anger after witnessing that, the driver let's go of the stealing wheel and tries to cover his neck from bleeding but to no avail he dies.

"YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!!!" The front passenger imp insults Loona before aiming his gun at her, Loona bites his hand and rips it off, before jumping back into her van and closing the back doors.

The jeep loses control, swerves left and right for a bit and crashes into the left, to be hidden by tall grass.

Moxxie scoffs and climbs onto the storage box inbetween the driver's seat and passenger seat, before opening the van's roof window and peeking out only to be almost shot by a revolver by another motorcyclist on the left side behind the van, after a quick breather Moxxie takes out his tommy gun and starts shooting bullets through the second motorcyclist's chests, causing him to wince in pain and drop his gun before finally jerking to the left and falling off his bike rolling onto the ground to be left behind with his bike.

"Good job hun!" Millie compliments Moxxie happily who in return smiles shyly with a bit of blush, Moxxie then sits back down next to his wife.

The last biker comes up to the back of the van, and reaches for the van's back doors handle opening it and jumping into the vehicle.

Loona, who's in the back snarls at the demon, "Ooh doggy! Wanna bone? I'll give ya one! RIGHT AFTER I RIP IT OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN BODY!!!!!" The biker insults Loona to which she gets offended.

Loona then proceeds to snap at the biker's neck but she misses when he dodges quickly backing away and punching her in the gut.

Loona reacts with a yelp and gets pushed to the ground and pinned by the wrists.

"Ngh, get the fuck off of me!" Loona screams but the demon ignores her, he looks into her eyes, "My my what a pretty gal you are, you shouldn't be out here doing these kinda thangs~," The demon flirts, "Leave er alone ya nasteh fuck!" Millie demands and tries slashing at the biker but gets knocked out when he smacks her back.

"Millie!" Moxxie shouts worried for his beloved and angered by what he did, "Listen here mis-" Moxxie is interrupted when Sunny's hand is placed on his shoulder giving him a reassuring look, "Let me take care of this asshole bud," Sunny asks and he jumps over the seat and into the back.

"C'mon gimme sum kissi- agh!" the enemy demon that was pinning Loona down is interrupted when Sunny kicks his ribs causing him to fall off of Loona.

"You okay?" Sunny asks his hellhound friend, holding a hand out to her, Loona stares at him for a bit, "Y-yeah," she stutters with a bit of blush and grabs his hand getting pulled up.

A bullet is shot by one of the passengers from one of the two trucks that are driving by, and it hits Sunny's head. Loona gasps but Sunny appears just fine, the bullet didn't even dent his skin, he takes the bullet that's now crushed off his head and looks at it, "Wow, I'm kinda fucking invincible haha," Sunny states chuckling but Loona just stares in amazement.

Sunny then tosses the bullet out the back and crouches down to the enemy demon on the vans floor, he grabs him aggressively by the neck with his right hand and holds him up, the demon struggles holding onto Sunny's wrist and Is shocked by what he sees.

"Ngh, n-no fuckin way...... *Cough cough* Ur uh human! H-how in tarnation did you get down here!?," The demon asks the teenager to which he responds "I don't know man."

Sunny then proceeds to get near the van's back door exit, the two passenger's in both of the trucks peek out their windows and aim at Sunny with their handguns.

The demons start shooting at Sunny but before they can hit him, he faces the demon he's holding by the neck towards them and uses him as a live body shield.

He didn't really need to protect himself, but he just wanted to make his enemy's friends hurt their own ally our of entertainment.

Many bullets hit the demon Sunny holds, the demon shakes violently while taking the shots before finally going limp.

After a few seconds the demons that were shooting him stop, realizing the mistake they did, "Fuck we just killed one of our own," on the enemy demons states.

Sunny then moves the dead demon body out of Infront of him to get a better view at the two trucks, he grins devilishly, "Oooh shit...." one of the enemy demons says and Sunny throws the demon body towards one of the truck causing it to go under the wheels and making them bounce as if they raced pass a speed bump.

The truck then swerves while the driving demon tries to control the wheel but fails, they then crash into a passing pole and get left behind like the others.

After all that, there was one vehicle left which was the second truck, the passenger in the enemy vehicle aims his gun and Sunny quickly closes the back doors of the van only to hear the *ping* and *pang* of the bullets hitting the van.

"If they keep ahn closing their damn doors, I won't be able to fuckin shoot em, let's ram em!," the passenger in the truck tells the demon driving.

The driver then slams on the pedal and speeds up next to the right side of the van.

After pulling up to their side, the enemy driver grins and slams into their side causing everyone to jolt, Blitzo and Moxxie both react in pain and Loona looses her balances with Sunny but before she hits the floor, Sunny catches her in a hug format and falls first having Loona fall on top of him to soften her collision.

They both blush intensely, "Uh....Heh, you alright Loona?" Sunny asks blushing and keeping his eyes away from Loona's, "Yeah..... Thanks Sunny," She smiles and Sunny replies, "No p-problem," after that Loona gets off of him, pulling him up to a stand.

The enemy passenger opens his door and shoots over the truck's roof, which hits the front right window.

"Shit! Sunny, can you please do something!?," Blitzo cries out for help, "Huh? Oh yeah sure!" Sunny replies and climbs over to the front passenger seat, he watches the demon that was shooting and waits for him to run after ammunition.

*Click click* "Darn it, I'm out!" The enemy demon shouts to himself and starts reloading, while he does that Sunny opens his door and shoots the demon in his neck, decapitating his already head from his body, blood sprays out as head head falls and followed with his body out of the truck.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" The enemy driver screams in anger, he's all alone now. After killing the demon, Sunny let's go of his shotgun and reaches out to the driver's door, pulling the handle and opening it.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!!!!!!?????" The enemy demon asked, shouting in anger with hatred on his face, "Sunny," the human teenager replies and unbuckles the demon's belt, "Wh-what the fu-" before the demon can finish his sentence, he's grabbed by the head and pulled out while Sunny holds onto the van's handle with the other hand.

The demon struggles to get out of Sunny's hold but he fails, Sunny makes the demon look at him while holding him out of the speeding van and tells him with a evil smile, "So long partner."

Sunny proceeds to lower the demon's body to the hot concrete road, dragging him across the floor at over 20 miles per hour.

As seconds go by, so does the demon's body, leaving a bloody gory trail behind him.

After what seems like a good 30 seconds, Sunny raises the demon back up to look at him, his face now gone accompanied with part of his skull and bran, blood leaking out from everywhere, the demon no longer has a face, he's unrecognizable.

Sunny nods and tosses his dead body, having it roll behind them before becoming to a stop and leaking a puddle of blood.

After that the teenager closes his door, takes a breather sits back.

"Wow, that was fucking amazing!" Blitzo compliments him, and Sunny looks at him smiling shyly, Loona and Moxxie were watching too.

Loona who was also impressed smiles too with her mouth open, though Moxxie looked a little scared by what he did.

Blitzo turns off the radio and speaks; "Wow what a warm up! I wonder what else Striker's got for us?" Sunny nods to his question and Loona sits down and lays back to the van's wall to relax.

Millie was still knocked out but she would wake up soon.

30 minutes later

The gang nears to Striker's farm, which can be seen in the distance with a house, a large barn, and with gaurds around the area, assumebly Striker's guys, surrounding it all is a fence but they choose not to enter his property yet.

Blitzo parks his van behind a small hill, tall enough to cover the vehicle they arrived in and they all get out including Millie who woke up a few minutes before arriving.

"Alright guys, we're here" Blitzo states and him with the rest look at Striker's farm from afar.

End of Chapter 10

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.9K 17 12
This is my first story so I do apologise in advance for any screw ups🤣. Just an average day at I.M.P as business was slow as usual until a knock on...
8K 189 15
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
194K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
326K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...