A Psychic's Way Of Love 101 |...

By deadkuroo

The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K Y/n Ishii, Saiki's best friend, and a beauty! The prettiest girl in the school... More

๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.1
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.2
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.3
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.4
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.5
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.6
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.7
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.8
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.9
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.10
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.11
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.12
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.13
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.15
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.16
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.17
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ!
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ!
๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„

๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.14

4.9K 172 68
By deadkuroo

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

"Hey Sai." Y/n said plopping into the seat next to him. "So we are getting a new student?" Y/n asked. Saiki nodded. Y/n poked his cheek and laid her head on her desk. "Toritsuka blew up my world again." Y/n said sighing.

"Alright everyone take your seats, I want you to meet our new transfer student." The teacher said as she walked in. Everyone got in their seats. "Come on in." The teacher said to the transfer.

A boy with purple hair walked in. He stood in front of the class. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." The teacher told him. He started writing his name on the board. And a little something else

"I'm Aren Kuboyasu. I moved here from (not really sure)" the boy said and everyone started whispering then he quickly turned around and erased the bottom part of what he wrote hurriedly. "Sorry old habits! Forget I just did that."

"Hey, nice to meet you Kuboyasu." One of the boys said. Y/n giggled into her palm.

"Oh cool, Sup homies." Kuboyasu said in a weird voice. The room was crowded in people talking. Y/n wanted to laugh so bad.

——

Y/n was running after Toritsuka. "Toritsuka get back here, I'm gonna blow your head off like you did my village, dumbass!" She yelled in halls.

Toritsuka walked up to Kuboyasu. "Hey, you the new transfer student?" Toritsuka asked ignoring Y/n. Y/n walked up next to Toritsuka.

"Uhh yeah." Kuboyasu said looking at Toritsuka. Toritsuka started shaking his hand.

"I transferred here, just like you did!" Toritsuka rambled as he continually shook his hand.

"You came second term of year two?" Kuboyasu asked. His eyes caught a glimpse of Y/n and he couldn't look away. It was like she was glowing, more then Teruhashi. Y/n awkwardly waved.

"No it was a long time ago. Let's see it was second term of year two- Anyway!" Toritsuka said putting his arm around Kuboyasu. "This school is crawling with cute girls, oh by the way! I wouldn't stare at Y/n for too long, she's dating Saiki...learned that the hard way." Toritsuka explained.

"It's Ishii, to you bastard." Y/n told Toritsuka and folded her arms to her chest. Toritsuka nodded nervously.

"Yes ma'am." Toritsuka replied and started rambling to Kuboyasu. Kuboyasu looked at Toritsuka. He clenched his teeth and then his face softened. Toritsuka had been asking if their were any hot girls at his old school.

"Well, I actually went to an all boys school." Kuboyasu said making Toritsuka back away. He then started running away awkwardly.

"Sorry 'bout him, he's a perve." Y/n told Kuboyasu. "He's only interested in girls." Y/n said awkwardly. She then gave him a smile and chased after Toritsuka.

Kuboyasu had a face like he had just seen a goddess, which don't get me wrong. Y/n could be a goddess, but this is just a metaphor.

——

"Hey buddy whats up?" Nendō asked Saiki. Kuboyasu was standing in front of Nendō's desk. Y/n wasn't in the room yet, due to her beating the shit out of Toritsuka in the hallway with his own shoe.

𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

"So how's plan Alpha coming Saiki?" Kaidou asked.

"Saiki please tell Y/n I'm sorry." Toritsuka said sobbing.

"How are you doing Saiki?" Teruhashi asked.

"Hey there Saiki!" Hairo said.

"Saikii" Y/n emphasized as she leaned on him.

Everyone started fawning over Saiki, Y/n wanted to murder Teruhashi and Toritsuka.

——

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲! (𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆)

It was honestly sad Y/n had forgotten her own birthday, especially since she loved holidays so much. She had never even forgotten Kusuo's birthday or Kurumi's, Kuniharu's, not even Kaidou's or Nendō's. She wanted everyone to always feel special.

Kusuo had a plan. They were walking to the Saiki house from school, or at least to Y/n's knowledge. It had been a long day. One thing Y/n always wanted to do was have a sleepover.

Y/n was eating some gummies Kusuo has bought her. "Y/n, what's today?" Kusuo asked. Y/n shrugged looking up at him with a mouth filled with gummy bears. Kusuo face palmed.

"I think it's like Tuesday." Y/n said as she swallowed half of them. "Kusuo, I thought your house was that way?" Y/n asked pointing to the opposite direction. Kusuo nodded. "Then why are we going this way?" Y/n asked making Kusuo sigh.

"We are going to do some shopping." Kusuo told her. Y/n nodded as an okay. "Y/n when was the last time you talked to your parents?" Kusuo asked her making Y/n freeze.

Kusuo looked at her for answer. Y/n didn't say anything for a moment or two. "When they left." Kusuo's eyes widened. "It was three years ago, Kusuo." She looked down. "Three years ago, damn it!" She cursed at herself as her eyes started to water. "They left me alone. By myself. They haven't come back. No texts, no letters, no cards. They didn't care." Y/n said as she rubbed her eyes, she was crying and her voice was cracking.

"Y/n..." Kusuo said softly as he pulled the girl to his chest. "Shh." He whispered as he rubbed her back and kissed her head. His shirt got wet fast. "It's okay, you're okay." Kusuo told her, Y/n nodded.

Her arms wrapped around Kusuo's body. She continued crying. She pulled away after a few minutes and look at his shirt. "I'm sorry." She apologized as she giggled a little.

Kusuo put his hand on her head and kissed her forehead. "You remind me of coffee jelly." Kusuo told her as he ran his hand through the girls hair.

Y/n started laughing. "Kusuo?" She asked after a moment. He hummed in response. "I love you." She told him for the first time. Kusuo's eyes widened. She froze. "Sorry, was that early?" She asked looking down.

"No, I love you too." Kusuo admitted. Y/n looked up at him. She smiled. Kusuo pulled her closer to him. She laid her head on his chest.

"Can we stay like the for a bit?" Y/n asked. Kusuo nodded. So they stood there in silence. After a while a Kusuo decided they should go.

——

After shopping Y/n ended up on Kusuo's shoulders. They finally made it to the Saiki home. Y/n knocked on the door. Kurumi opened it. "Oh my gosh you two are so adorable. Honey get the camera!" Kurumi shouted.

Kusuo took Y/n off his shoulders. Kurumi pulled Y/n away and Kusuo face palmed. Kusuo walked in the house setting down all the things he bought with Y/n.

After twenty minutes Y/n came back with Kurumi and nobody was there. "Kurumi where is everyone?" She said turning back and seeing Kurumi wasn't there either. Y/n tilted her head and then walked around the house.

"We should come out in three." Kaidou whispered from behind the couch along with Toritsuka, Nendō, and Hairo.

Y/n had a tap on her shoulder. Kusuo was standing there. "Kusuo where were you?" Y/n asked folding her arms to her chest.

"It's your birthday idiot." Kusuo told her before putting his hands on her shoulders and gently shaking her. Y/n froze. It was her birthday. How could she forget?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, moron?!" She asked gently punching his chest. Kusuo sighed shaking his head. Y/n folded her arms to her chest once more.

"Is this what it feels like to be single?" Toritsuka asked a little to loudly earning a hit to the head by Kaidou. Y/n turned around.

"I know you're there." Y/n said face palming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.8K 13
[Extremely old and cringy] Saiki is annoyed by everyone, reading their thoughts make it worse. But some girl comes along and makes him feel strange...
35.2K 568 16
You are the new girl at PK Academy nervous to meet new people. Not because you're shy, but because you have a secret to hide. Your first week at scho...
15.1K 451 13
'๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ?' In a world full of average people, 2 psychics end up at the same schoo...
169K 5.7K 24
"Yare yare." โ˜†*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† In which Y/n Saiki moves from PK Academy to Karasuno. Watch as she goes to a training camp and makes multiply boys fall...