SO THIS IS LOVE •||• HANMAxRE...

By Senpaii98

this is my second book hope u all like it especially to those Hanma Simp xoxo this story contain *S*x minors... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

1

9.4K 184 322
By Senpaii98

"Hi dad" you smile and sits besides your  dad "Hi darling" while smiling and he's focusing on the newspaper.

"Why did you want to talk about dad?"

" uhm Darling I want you to marry as soon as possible"

You shock "WHAT?! Dad stop joking around! You know why I hate guys right?! NO I don't want to dad I'm sorry"

"I know I know darling but please hear me out first, I didn't do this for my sake, it's obviously for you. I'm getting old you know I don't know when I'm gonna die darling, I wanna see my First grandchild" he said with teary eye.
"Please y/n darling grant my final wish, I know this is hard for but I know you're a strong woman like your mom, you know how much I cared and loved you that's why I picked a guy that really suit for you darling, please agree" my dad is really old but still working like a 30's.

Damn I don't wanna see my dad crying again I'm daddy's girl actually, and he almost lost his sanity when my mom died 10 years ago, but this is to much, I really hate man especially who getting in my way.  since when I was in high school when my Fucking ex boyfriend Cheated on me and got impregnate my best friend fuck right?
That was the time I swear that I will never ever going to love again all of them are the same. What a mindset y/n.

I slowly nodded as a sign of agree
"Thank you so much Darling I know you will like him" my dad while hugging me, then a tears flowing down my cheeks I buried my face on my dad's shoulder. this is so sudden but I still don't want to get married yet.

***Knock knock***

"Miss breakfast is ready, your dad is calling you" my maid shouted,
I rubbed my puffy eye and heads towards the bathroom, as I came out of my room and come downstairs, I saw my dad smiling at me while tapping the chair besides him signalling me to sit next to him.

"Goodmorning dad" kiss his cheeks
"Goodmorning darling have a sit I have something to tell you" as you sit beside him.

"What it is?" While grabbing apple
" We have a dinner later with your future husband darling I already scheduled it. So be ready okay?"

You nodded and don't want to argue with him anymore damn I lost my appetite.

"And by the way don't go to office for the mean time,  I want you to be relax for a while okay?" You nodded again and still eating the apple.

10:30am
You were so bored and decided to go out with your friend Hinata tachibana

"Texting"
You: hey wanna hang out? I also have something to tell you
Hina: okay okay I'll see you then hihi

"At the mall"

You two hugged and laughed each as you meet outside the mall you really missed Hina so much.

"How's being a wifey Hina? Did Takemichi tired you every night?" I smirk at Hina as she blush harder and laugh so much to her expression.

Hina and takemichi married years ago and actually having their 2nd child
(I don't want to compute their age of what's so ever :P just understand the story hehe btw this is the Future TokRev fyi)

"OMG CONGRATULATIONS HINA-CHANNNNN" Hina showed me her Ultrasound picture of her baby and we hugged again we are in the Fancy restaurants eating sushi :3

"Hey what do you want to tell about? Y/n chan?" I lost my smile when Hina ask me that question

" Well I'm getting married HA HA HA"
Fake laugh and a fake smile on my face
Hina actually looks sad and surprised of what she hears she really knows how I really hate man especially to those to attempting to court me fuck hell, I told her it was my dad final wish and she just nodded. 

" I know you already moved on what's happend when we are in high school but please don't think that all guys are all the same y/n I always to you that, I know it's hard for you but please be happy okay? " Hina is a very serious person when it comes to this she's like more matured that me like a big sis.

"So did you see your future hubby? Y/n I think he's Handsome and Kind I guessed?" You look at her like Wtf expression Hina Laugh hard.

" Tonight we're actually having a dinner with dad and 'him' " Hina shock and hit hard my Arm like a teenager
"Omg omg you should be gorgeous later!!! Do you have something to wear?!" She ask me

"No I'm just going to wear normal cloth I think? I not in my mood to wear shitting things" I continue eating
" Hey y/n are you crazy?! Come let's find for you to wear later. She dragged me outside the restaurant after paying.

"I'm not even finish my food Hina" you pouted and Hina still dragging you and you guys stops at a Big boutique fulls of gorgeous dresses, you two separated ways looking for a dress that caught you eyes.

"Y/N!! Here wear this" Hina hand me the Backless satin dress it's so revealing actually and very short.
" Do you wanna make me wear this piece of tissue it's so revealing Hina-cha "Hayts just wear it okay?! While pushing me to the fitting room. Ugh this girl.

As I came out Hina eye and the other costumer inside the boutique are widen
" WOW WOW OMG it suits you, you're so gorgeous y/n I really love your curve body it really suits you gosh I'm jealous let's gets this and wear it later okay?! Sent me a pic to" damn this girl.

It's 4:30 in the afternoon as we exchanging goodbye and Hina giving me a Cheer up look.

"Slay your ass later y/n chan FIGHTING!! GoodLuckkk"
I smiled at her and wave my Hand as a sign of goodbye she's so clever and very kind somehow Hina makes my day happy. I sigh and heading to the parking lot where my car parked.

I soon as I see my car there was a guy leaning on my car and a cigarette on his left hand "excuse me?" I told him and looking on his Handsome face, he's wears Stripe suit and also wearing a round eyeglasses, as he slit his cigarette I noticed he have a tattoo punishment
He left off the smoke on his mouth and blow it to me, as cough so hard and glared at him what the fuck is this guy?!
He just look at me with a bored and cold expression. Then he turn his back on me.

"So it's you" a cold hot baritone voice he's  heading to his Black matte mustang car.

You just looking at him and never mind on what he said. I think I'm just hearing things Im so tired. And you also head to your car and drive home.

"Miss are you finish?"
"Just 5 mins okay?" I shout and putting again a burgundy lipstick on my soft lips as I finish I look into the mirror taking a picture of my reflection on the mirror and sent it to Hina as promised

You: there you go Hina Happy?
Hina: Omg you're so hottie I think you hubby will be thirsty as he saw you y/n
You: silly, okay I gotta go <3
Hina: GoodLuckkk again y/n

I smiled and enter the limousine that we own. I'm so nervous as fuck as hell
I sigh and relax my self leaning on my back. As I open my eye I took again my small compact mirror and see if there's no Wrong on my face and heads out of the limousine.
All eyes on me when I enter the Fancy Restaurants though I'm really confident walking like a fashion model haha
And a waiter approach me and guide me wheres my Reservation table. My dad came early and the 'guy' who I'm going to married ewwws. I guessed I'm 20mins late buts I don't give a fuck.

We entered the elevator and the Waiter press #4 floor and waits until it's open. Im still nervous as hell my heart was pounding so much.

***TINGG***

OMG THIS IS IT
I saw my dad talking to the guys next to him his Back facing me as I walk towards them my dad stand up on signalling me to Sit beside him and the time I saw my future husband face my eye widen and my jaw drops but he is calm and looks like he's examining my whole body as he saw me.

"Uhm Y/n darling have a sit first"
My dad broke the silence and I take my sit still my eye on that guy he is man who I saw in the parking lot earlier oh what a small world damn is that him?!

"Nice to meet you y/n.
I'm HANMA SHUJI"he stand up he's so tall  and  we handshake his hands are so big and cold.  my ears are tingling as I heard his Baritone voice Hanma Shuji is the name huh . I just look at him in a bored look. I don't give a fuck even if you are Hot as hell damn.

" You already know my name well nice to meet you I guess?" He just chuckle and sits down.

My dad introduce Hanma to me he's A CEO of some Small and Big company that's why he looks so expensive, he's also an orphan living independent man.

("Am I fast? I don't actually think so hehehe")

***Ring***

"Excuse me I have to answer this urgent call please behave y/n okay"
I nodded and smile slightly to my dad.

"This is so sick" I sigh and the guy Infront of me can't take off his eye on me "what?" I glared at him

"You look stunning wifey I guessed I made a wonderful decision in my life?"

Your eyes widen and blush hard as you the 'wifey' "fuck you" he just laugh and sipping on his wine while looking at me trying to seduce me well you doing great honey but I'm not gonna bring down my dignity. He's so hot wft his hair is unique and there's a Gold streaks and his eyeglasses looks so good on him his broad shoulders and his tattoo it's so good. What a perfect guy.

"Are you done scanning your hubby?"
I snapped when he speak you are so crazy y/n you just grabbed your glass of wine and sip he's still looking at you.
As you dad come back and guys are begin to eating your steaks.

It's been 20mins since they are talking about Company stuff I'm so bored but I can't take off my eyes on this guy shit.
Not until they talk about the wedding.

"So you guys getting married in next week? I guess?" My eye s widen again is dad very excited?! Wtf

"Sounds good to me sir" while smirking at me
"Dad why so early?!" Crossing my arm
" I'm sorry darling but daddy's will be busy after your wedding I have many attending meeting in Europe that's why I pick the date for your wedding okay and your future husband agreed so yeah?."

**Ring**
Another call form my dad's call and he excuse again himself then Hanma Stand and lean Infront of me and using his one finger to face him I'm shy as fuck when our eyes met in a small distance between our face he gives me a wink and gives me a kiss on my lips as I'm shock on his sudden action wtf is his problem? His soft lips land on mind I can't think straight so I push him slightly and he's laughing so hard. Are you kidding me?

"What fuck is your problem you fucker!" He's still laughing like an idiot
"I'm sorry y/n I just can't can't take my eyes on your lips that's why and besides you will be my wife so I can do whatever I want" I felt my face burning so I excuse my self to used toilet.

"What the hellllllll" Im so stupid! Did he just kissed me like that?! Somehow his lips are so sexy and smooth ugh!
I put again lipstick on my lips and came out of the comfort room then there's a man leaning on the wall waiting for me

"come I'll take you home Sweetie" what he'll you calling sweetie!

"Sweetie your face" he just laugh and walks towards me grabbing my hand there you again his Cold big hands interwinds to mine.

"Hey Why? Is it finish? Where's my dad???" Still dragging me out of the restaurant

"Well your dad told me to, or do you want to go to our House?" He's smirking like an idiot and opens the Car door for ohh what a gentleman.

Its so quiet dammit.
"Why did you agree to marry? We are not even know each other Hanma" I ask him to break the silence and still looking at the road while playing with my finger. I'm so nervous

"Hmm maybe it's my Mom last wish when she's alive" I looked at him, he looks so sad at this moment.
" I just want to fullfil her wish to have a Family on my own. Just like you I am not even ready to get married I want to enjoy my life as a man you know. But when Mr. F/N told me to marry his only spoiled grumpy daughter who really hates MAN I already agreed because I heard about you mostly. He smiled at me

I'm speechless of what he's saying right now. how did he finds out? And what did he heard about me?gosh
"Uhm I guess we are in the same Situation it's also dad's wish I can't disobey him he's the only person who by my side since my mom died"

"Well you have me now sweetie and  I will ruined you in bed" he's grinding and gives me a wink
"FUCK YOU" I hit his arm very hard
"Ouch! What? That's what the married couples do right? Ouch that was painful" I hit him again, rubbing his arm he's so silly yet childish
"In your dreams Mr."

"We're here sweetie" I glared at him and unbuckle my seat.
"Bye Mr." I teased him "Hey I prefer you call me Honey or Love that Mr. Sweetie I'm not old" I just ignore him and waving my hands while walking towards out house. It's so tiring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 518 63
"Promises are only meant for two purposes." "To keep." "And to break." "Two of these options have different fates that are destined for you to have i...
119K 7.2K 28
- It is when Y/n has been pretending to be a male for her entire life in exchange of her safety, she thought she can get away by the cruel emperor of...
683K 25.1K 64
It's started with a dare that Emma gave you when you were younger not knowing what happens later. Contains Manga Spoilers!!
12.3K 444 13
Update: IT'S SO FUCKING CRINGE I CAN'T but if you're in your shitty wp stories era I hope you enjoy and get over it💀✋ Hanma and y/n have a playful r...