My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise...

By yetyoibabe

Kise Ryouta is undoubtedly living his best life yet. Aside from being a popular model, his basketball career... More

My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise Ryouta)
Day 01
Day 02
Day 03
Day 04
Day 05
Day 06
Day 07
Day 08
Day 09
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14 (Part I)
Day 14 (Part II)
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25 (Part I)
Spin off: Concert
Day 25 (Part II)
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Spin off: Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34
Spin-off: Ryouta-Kenly
Day 35
Day 36
Day 37
Day 38
Day 39
Day 40
Day 40 (Status + GoM)
Day 41
Day 42
Day 43
Day 43 (Kise's Secret)
Day 44
Spin-off: Meet the Parents I
Spin-off: Meet the Parents II
Day 45
Day 46
Spin-off: Day 47 (Her Side)
Spin-off: Day 47 (His Side)
Day 47
Spin-off: Day 48
Day 49
Day 49 (YuKen)
Day 50
Day 51
Spin-off: Day 52 I
Spin-off: Day 52 II
Spin-off: Day 52 III
Day 53
Day 54
Day 55
Day 56
Spin-off: Day 56 I
Spin-off: Day 56 II
Day 57
Spin-off: Day 58 I
Spin-off: Day 58 II
Day 59 (Status + GoM)
Day 1134
Day 1135
Day 1136
Day 1137
Day 1138
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part I)
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)
Day 1228 (END)
Author's Note

Day 48

2K 167 225
By yetyoibabe

Author's Note: Because it's my birthday today, here's a gift :) Thank you so much for supporting me and this book, Team ShiKi. For better or for worse, let's keep holding on. ♥

---

9:02pm

Kise: You didn't come to school. Why?

Kise: I wanted to talk to you.

9:30pm

Ken: I'm sick.

Kise: Really?

Ken: Yes.

9:35pm

Kise: You're not lying?

Ken: I'm not!

Seen 9:37pm

Kise: Yes, you are. You didn't come to school because you knew we're going to be there for the practice game.

Kise: You can't face me, you can't face him! That's the truth!

Seen 9:38pm

9:46pm

Kise: See? You're a coward.

Seen 9:48pm

Kise: Why don't you explain? Enlighten me about everything.

Kise: Because honestly, I don't know what to think anymore.

9:50pm

Kise: Shinomiya Kenly!

9:52pm

Kise: I need an explanation!

Seen 9:53pm

Ken: You can't understand me, Ryouta.

Kise: I know I'm an idiot, but I have a brain. And right now all I need is your explanation.

Shinomiya Ken is typing..

Kise: I don't want to get mad at you. I don't want to hate you. So please..

Kise: Please explain and tell me everything about your past with Kasamatsu-senpai. I want to understand you and your reasons for not telling me the truth.

10:06pm

Ken: Kasamatsu Yukio and I didn't have a closure. I'm so sorry for not telling you that.

Seen 10:06pm

Kise: So your relationship never ended?

Kise: What does that make me?

Ken: Sometimes, not having a closure is a closure, Ryouta.

10:09pm

Kise: No, it's not! Because he's still hoping for a chance even until now! He's still inlove with you!

Ken: I don't care, okay? I don't give a fuck!

Seen 10:10pm

Kise: You're so cruel. After you left him, that's all you have to say?

Ken: Don't you judge me! You don't know anything!

Kise: Then tell me! Why did you left Kasamatsu-senpai and why did you lie to me! For the sake of my sanity, stop being so selfish for once!

10:12pm

Kise: You don't know how much that hurts! To know that everything we had is a lie!

Ken: What we had isn't a lie! I know you know that!

10:13pm

Kise: I'm not your boyfriend, Kenly Eah Shinomiya. Kasamatsu Yukio is! And I even called him off yesterday when in the first place, you were never mine!

Ken: What the fuck, Ryouta! Stop that! Kasamatsu Yukio and I are over! That's it!

Kise: That's not what he told me.

Ken: So you're choosing his words over mine?

10:15pm

Kise: He's my friend.

Ken: How about me?

Seen 10:16pm

Kise: I love you. But I don't know where I stand in your life anymore.

10:19pm

Kise: Do you really love me?

Ken: Yes, I do. You know that, Ryouta.

10:20pm

Kise: Then did you love Kasamatsu-senpai? Why did you leave him?

10:30pm

Ken: Because I gave up. You're right, I was a coward. Maybe I still am until now because I can't face him after what I did.

10:32pm

Kise: No. You were cruel and selfish enough to just leave him without even saying anything.

Ken: I'm not!

Seen 10:33pm

Ken: You have no right to judge me! I know I made a mistake, but I'm sorry for it!

Ken: I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I left him for his own sake! I had no choice, I was still so young.

Kise: What do you mean?

10:35pm

Ken: His mother despised me and my family because of us being the talk of the town. Our reputation being an illegitimate family and my mother being a mistress, we were so poor and we had to do everything just to get by.

Ken: Yuki's family didn't approve of our relationship, they tried every means possible just to separate us. They even talked to my mother about it, they insulted her and told her how much of a whore she was.

Seen 10:37pm

Ken: I couldn't understand why they were so against us, but then his friend told me Yuki was already betrothed to another girl even before we met.

Ken: Yuki never let me go, he kept on holding on. They cut off his allowance and treated him indifferently. But he stayed by my side no matter what.

Seen 10:39pm

Ken: I loved him so much, and I knew he loved me as much as I did.

Ken: He said that it's going to be okay as long as I'm with him. He wouldn't mind everything as long as I tell him that I love him.

Seen 10:42pm

Ken: Then one day, when I came home from school, we were already thrown out of our house. Our things were already all over the street. The owner of the apartment said we had to leave because somebody bought the entire place.

Ken: I didn't know if it's Yuki's family or my father's legal wife again, but I was depressed seeing my family cry and homeless again.

Kise Ryouta is typing..

Ken: I got a call from Yuki after that it was his mother who bought the house to get rid of us. He said he couldn't take it anymore. He said he'd wait at the park where we used to hang out and that we'd run away together.

Seen 10:46pm

Ken: For the young me back then, it was so overwhelming. Him choosing me over his family.

Ken: But I loved him so much, I could never let him do the wrong thing. We were still so young, what future was waiting for us if we had actually ran away together?

Ken: He was so precious to me that's why I couldn't let him throw away his life just for me.

Ken: So for his sake, I didn't come to our meeting place. To stop my family's suffering too, we moved here in our current house without telling anybody. Even him.

Ken: I blocked him in my account, in my phone, in everything. Our common friends had been such a great help too, they didn't tell him where I am or any news about me.

Seen 10:48pm

Ken: Guilt consumed me every second of my life since then. I didn't know if I did the right thing, but I had no choice.

Ken: I cried and cried. Yuki was all I had, it was very painful.

Kise Ryouta is typing..

Ken: Years had passed and I thought I was going to be okay alone. But you happened..

Ken: You came and made me fall for you.

Seen 10:50pm

Ken: And now it's happening again. I'm crying because I think I'm losing something so important and precious to me again.

Seen 10:51pm

Ken: You made me forget all the pain, Ryouta. You became my happiness.

Seen 10:52pm

Ken: I'm so sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything. You were only someone I met on the internet back then and I couldn't tell you about how complicated my past with Yuki was.

Ken: I didn't expect US to happen. I didn't expect I would love you this much.

Ken: I didn't know how I could correct the lie I told you. I wanted to tell you the truth but I didn't know where to start. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Ryouta.

Seen 10:54pm

Ken: Please don't hate me..

10:55pm

Kise: Never.

Ken: Please don't leave me..

10:56pm

Kise: I'd die without you.

Seen 10:57pm

Ken: I love you so much, Ryouta..

10:58pm

Kise: Open the door and I'll tell you how much I love you too.

Seen 10:59pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 283 13
In a world shattered by the petrification, a young engineer emerges from her stony prison, Satoshi Aria. Determined to rebuild civilization, she join...
93K 2.4K 15
The underground shelter's door opened, the 7th progenitor's hand reached out to you, scared at first, but you remembered your father's words: "If som...
296K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
217K 5K 29
Note: Flawed characters ahead. So, if you're not into flawed characters as well as stories, better skip reading this story to avoid disappointments. ...