✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???

1K 107 6
By kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Talab yeh ki tum mil jao,
Hasrat yeh ki umra bhar ke liye!!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME TIME AT 2ND PRIVET FLOOR OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) IN THEIR STUDY ROOM :

As soon as ARYAMAAN entered in his study he saw REYANSH pacing in room back & forth looking really very stressed... Seeing it he looked at ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) only to find both of them too looking concerned for some reasons... Seeing it he knew something is not good otherwise REYANSH wouldn't have acted like this... & called him their at such a shirt notice.... He knew something is serious.... As sson as he stepped in feeling his present he turned & seeing ARYAMAAN, REYANSH made a serious face indicating him the importance of topic & seeing it before he can say anything else ARYAMAAN quickly asked REYANSH in his cold yet velvety husky baritone.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... What happened REY why are you looking so stressed...

He asked entering the study room... Hearing him REYANSH said in his stern yet cold husky baritone with stressed face....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING... You are asking me what happened....

Saying this he turned & taking something from his desk he showed it to ARYAMAAN saying angrily...

REYANSH : This... This happened MAAN... See this...

He exclaimed... Hearing him ARYAMAAN asked him confused...

ARYAMAAN : What's it...

Saying this he took those things from him & observed them carefully... & after seeing them he said....

ARYAMAAN : LUNA'S mobile & transmitter.... Oh so she was using this transmitter to connect her allies to share her plan... But what are this things doing towards you... How you got them... & from where...

He asked clueless... Hearing him question REYANSH sais with a sad face & in low voice with blank eyes...

REYANSH'S : From PARI'S room...

He answered as if dropping a bomb which made everyone go silent... After a minute composing himself from shock ARYAMAAN said in disbelief...

ARYAMAAN : What... PARI'S room.... It means she....

He was saying but before he can complete his sentence it was cutted off in between middle of it by REYANSH as he said interrupting him in his stern yet cold husky broken voice...

REYANSH : She got to know the truth MAAN....

He said sadly... Hearing him ARYAMAAN said thinking wisely...

ARYAMAAN : No REY... It's not possible... This cant be true... May be it just happened... May be LUNA forgot it in her room... She had this devises in her room that dosen't mean she knows truth to.... How can you be so sure....

He asked thinking thoughtfully... Hearing his question AHAAN too said joining his BOSS in conversation...

AHAAN : Ya BOSS ARS BOSS is right how we can be so sure that she knows truth just because we find this things in her room....

He said matter of the fact... Hearing them both REYANSH said....

REYANSH : I am sure as last night....

He narrated the whole scene of last night that how PARI harmed herself by walking on glasses, how she got panick attack... He revealed how she told him to go away from her & didn't let him come close to her... Hearing all this from him ARYAMAAN said..

ARYAMAAN : What... so much happened & you didn't even call me REY...

He said angrily.... Hearing him REYANSH said....

REYANSH : I don't wanted to disturb you MAAN...

He reasoned... Hearing him ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : It's not something small REY... What reason even it is... You should have call me... When LUNA will found it she will be very angry in you... You should have atleast call SEJAL she would have handle PARI... Leave it... What's gone is gone... But whatever you said it clears that she knows the truth.... But how, from where & most importantly how much...

He exclaimed moving his hand on his face frustrated... Hearing him ANGAD said...

ANGAD : But BOSS theirs must be something... I think something has happened last night or may be she saw something which made her panick....

He said thoughtfully... Hearing him something strike ARYAMAAN & he said quickly....

ARYAMAAN : AHAAN check the footage of RS MANSION'S basment of last night....

He ordered on which AHAAN nodded his head in yes at him & started checking while hearing it REYANSH said confused.

REYANSH : Basement.... You....

then it striked him & he exclaimed on which ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes at him in yes knowing what's he is trying to say while thats when gathering everyone's attention AHAAN said...

AHAAN : BOSS I found...

He informed... Showing a video clip of last nights footage of basement area in his smart phone... Seeing it ARYAMAAN gestured him to play it on which he nodded his head in yes at him & played the footage... They all saw in the footage that how PARI followed ARYAMAAN till the basement area of VR MANSION & then how she ran from their crying before ARYAMAAN can even see her their after witnessing whatever he did with RAIMA & whatever he said to her... Then they saw the footage of 2 nd privet floor that how she went to ABHITI/RUHI'S bedroom then came back with that phone & transmitter in her bedroom... Then they all again started from the start... They played the footage of corridor of 1st floor when ARYAN came to take his phone back & she was looking stressed... They connected the dots firstly when she was looking stressed returning the phone to ARYAN then when she went to ABHITI/RUHI'S bedroom after talking her smart phone & transmitter then when she was again going to 2nd privet floor but accidentally saw ARYAMAAN & followed him.... They all understood everything... & after all of this things all went silent then after a minute ANGAD said breaking the ice of silence....

ANGAD : BOSS It means she got to know the truth behind ARS BOSS & RUHI BHABHI'S marrige... That's why she got panick attack....

He said matter of the fact... Hearing it they all understood everything... While are very own badbola & chulbula ( talkative & bubbly ) AHAAN said stressed...

AHAAN : Now what we will do BOSS... RUHI BHABHI too will get to know or maut have got to know now she won't let PARI stay here for even a minute after whatever happened with her last night....

He asked thoughtfully... Hearing hum REYANSH asked hurt...

REYANSH : Now what MAAN...

He asked not knowing what to do to stop his SWEETHEART... Hearing him ARYAMAAN thought for a moment then he said....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... We need to change the plan REY... Are plan was that I will get shot in the reception party....

FLASHBACK...

REYANSH : MAAN what you have planed... How you are going to stop PARI from leaving..... I hope you are not thinking to do that.....

Hearing him ARYAMAAN'S smile fell & a concern take it's place which he quickly covered with a blank face but it was visible for REYANSH... He got stressed seeing his concerned face while ARYAMAAN said him in his stern cold baritone....

ARYAMAAN : We need to do this... You have to be strong REY....

Hearing him now REYANSH knew what he is thinking to do.... He got worried & said him in cold husky whisper...

REYANSH : She is not ready for this....

He whispered in very low voice but it was audible for all three.... Hearing him so worried & sounding d
So nervous ANAAN'S ( ANGAD & ANAAN'S ) head shot up at ARYAMAAN & they looked at him with confused yet worried look.... Seeing it ARYAMAAN shrugged his head... & then said....

ARYAMAAN : I need to do this... I will appoint a snipper at mine & LUNA'S reception party... He will shot me....

He expressed his ide on which ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) got shocked & looked at each other concerned while REYANSH said sternky...

REYANSH : You won't harm yourself...

He declared... Hearing him so stubborn ARYAMAAN said determined....

ARYAMAAN : I need to do this REY...

He tried to convince him... Hearing it REYANSH said...

REYANSH : But why... Instead of this, I can be the one to get shot... This will be more easy to stop her.... As we all knows she loves me & she won't leave me in that state... In fact me getting hurt, this will make her more closs to me... This will force me to stay with me... This will make her to give me a chance...

He argued thinking from other prospective... Hearing it ARYAMAAN said... Continuing him...

ARYAMAAN : & she will be hurt too... She will be hurt more than anything.... We can't forget from what stage she is going through REY... We can't give her metal pressure or any kind of mental stess... It can be harmful for her... She can get panick attacks or worse... What if her health got deteriorate... She won't be able to see you in that condition REY... Mine thing is different... But if it will be you she won't be able to handle herself... & what if something happened to her, I won't be able to forgive my self... & you are forgetting about LUNA... Even if PARI agreed to stay she won't let her... But if I gets shot then I know LUNA won't leave my side so you will get your time with her, As LUNA won't be with her, you can be with her... You can handle her... You will be their to handle her... Her ANSH will be their... She will stay here for LUNA till I gets fine... It will hurt her, that her MAAN BHAI ( BROTHER ) got shot but not like what she will go through if something happen to you... & in between this whole time till she will stay here you need to win her trust, her heart again...

He said thinking deeply about it... Hearing him REYANSH sais in defeat....

REYANSH : Okay MAAN fine, But...

He started but before he can complete his sentence ARYAMAAN said continuing it...

ARYAMAAN : Nothing will happen to me REY dont worry....

He assured him & hugged hum tightly to calm him... Then once after this whole conversation got over... Once again they discussed the plan... Half heartedly & unwantedly REYANSH agreed with ARYAMAAN as their is no way to stop his SWEETHEART from going away from him rather than this & their is no way to make ABHITI/RUHI stop all this chase & run game.... So all agreed with ARYAMAAN...

END OF FLASHBACK...

After remembering their plan & hearing ARYAMAAN, REYANSH say on his chair tired & asked ARYAMAAN...

REYANSH : Now what???

He asked not able to think what to do now... While after hearing his question ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : Now nothing is going to work... She won't stop... Even if you & me both got shot she won't stop as she has got to know the truth behind this marrige of me & LUNA... & I am sure as hell she must be thinking I used her... Her emotions... Her feelings for my motive... My care for her was fake... She must be thinking you too help me to cheat her... She won't forgive us... & even if she want to stop for you after you got shot, the traut me LUNA won't let her do that... She won't let her stay here even for a minute after reception... & I am sure about it.... Till now she must have got to know about all this... & must be ranging like a angry hungry lioness ready to pounce on us... I am sorry REY as it's all because of me... I should have been more careful... It's all mine fault...

He said feeling bad hearing him REYANSH said quickly....

REYANSH : It's not MAAN... Nor it's time to blame your self... Just think what to do...

He suggested.... Hearing him ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : Now we can't do anything LUNA won't let her stay here... Nor we can force her to stay here otherwise we don't know how it will affect her... I have promised LUNA that I won't force PARI & will stop her here against her wish... Nor you can force her as she loves & if you will to that it will hurt her the most.... She is very sensitive.... Her health is already not good... Ig we do anything wrong then we will end up hurting her or worse loosing her...

He said thinking from all the points... Hearing it a restless REYANSH said..

REYANSH : Then what should I do... Let her go away from... What should I do... Just watch her leaving this house & going away from me... Leaving me...

He said hurt feeling defeat... Hearing it ARYAMAAN approached him, he placed his hand on his shoulder & said determined in assuring tone...

ARYAMAAN : No REY I won't let that happen with you... I wont let her leave you & go away from you... We will stop her... & for that now their is only one option...

He exclaimed.... Hearing it REYANSH looked at him for a minute in his eyes.... & Then it clicked him... As he realised what he wants to say his expression changed into horrified one & he said...

REYANSH : No MAAN... We can't do that... It will break her... Moreover to that it will endanger her life... RUHI will hate you....

He exclaimed... Hearing it ARYAMAAN smiled at him sadly saying...

ARYAMAAN : We don't have any other option REY... Ya it will hurt her like nothing else as she trusts her more than anything else but we can't do anything else... She will be broken & you will need to handle her... At that time you will be the only one she will trust... & about LUNA then she already hates me... It will change nothing...

He said & chuckled sadly... Hearing it, REYANSH said...

REYANSH : But....

He started but before he can complete his sentence cutting it off ARYAMAAN said sternly...

ARYAMAAN : Its the only option REY...

He exclaimed... Hearing him REYANSH said a bit unsure...

REYANSH : Are you sure???

He asked still not able to get convince with the idea while after hearing him ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : Yes... I am.... I will************* ********( secret conversation )*******

He shared his plan on which all agreed with him...

AT SAME TIME WITH RIHIAL ( PARI, RUHI/ABHITI & SEJAL )...

After knowing everything from AMAN about PARI getting to know the truth about RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S) marriage, SEJAL & RUHI/ABHITI quickly went to PARI'S bedroom to check on her.... As soon as ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL reached her bedrooms doorstep without even knocking on the door of her bedroom they both barged in like a strom stressed & worried for her condition only to found her laying on her bed with closed eyes, placing her head on headboard looking tired... Hearing the voice of opening of door with bang PARI got startled, she jumped on her place & jerked her eyes open in my to find worried & stressed RUHI/ABHITI & SEJAL standing in front of her eyes.... Seeing them she dat straight & kept a blank face... While RUHI/ABHITI & SEJAL quickly approached her & took her in a bone crushing hug.... They broke the hug & ABHITI/RUHI cupped her face in her both hands gently while SEJAL was looking at her carefully to see any injury... ABHITI/RUHI was about to ask PARI something but stopped as that's when SEJAL who saw PARI'S injured foots hitted RUHI/ABHITI with her elbow RUHI/ABHITI turned towards her only to find her looking somewhere in concern she too followed her gaze only to find it at PARI'S feets... As she saw her injured legs, she got worried for her.... She looked at SEJAL with horrified expressions who too was looking at her with same expressions... She didn't knew what too do... SEJAL gestured to calm down to an hyper ABHITI/RUHI & asked PARI pretending as if they both don't know anything....

SEJAL : Oh my lord KRISHNA... PARI what happened to your legs....

She asked concerned.... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI too decided to play along so she too joined her in drama & asked PARI panicked...

ABHITI/RUHI : GOD KNOWS BEST... Yes.... ANGEL... What happened to your foots... Why they are bandaged... Did you got injured... How... When... & why didn't you called us.... Is it paining... But how this happened... Are you fine... Why are you looking pale... You are looking sick... Your eyes are swollen... Did you cried... But Why... Why are you not saying anything ANGEL... Please tell me.....

She pleaded... Hearing her question PARI who was fighting her own battle with her heart & brain was looking at both of them with blank emotionless face... It was enough for her... She was bit able to handle it more.... It was killing her... She just wanted her all the assumptions to get proven wrong... She wanted whatever she got to know to turn out to be a bigg misunderstanding & nothing else... It was bothering her so finally she decided to end this drama & ask ABHITI/RUHI the truth directly... She knew they know that she knows truth by time now & acting in front of her pretending she don't know anything which irked her so she yelled at them in anger with teary eyes & heavy voice....

PARI : Stop it RUHI... Just stop it... Stop this drama... I know you must have got to know everything by time now... So when you know the reason behind all this then why are you acting in front of me as if you are clueless & you don't know anything... I am not stupid RUHI to not to understand it... I know AMAN BHAI ( BROTHER ) works for you... Why, how & from when I don't know that... But he is your allie... I found that clip of car blast in ARY BHAI'S phone... I saw everything... I even found that transmitter in your bedroom of 2nd privet floor... So just stop acting... & tell me RUHI Why did you married MAAN BHAI ( BROTHER )...

She asked gathering her all strength... With hope in her eyes & fear in her heart knowing what she is thinking is the truth.... While after hearing her SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI went quite... SEJAL looked st ABHITI/RUHI with a stressed face while hearing PARI'S question ABHITI/RUHI looked down... Seeing her not looking at her & instead looking down on floor not meeting her eyes... PARI held her hands which made her look at her... She looked in her eyes & asked her in a heavy voice with the void of emotions in her eyes.......

PARI : GANPATI BAPPA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU RUHI.... Why are you silent... Please say something RUHI... Don't remain silent... It's scaring me... Please tell me why you married MAAN BHAI.... Tell me did he forced you to marry him... Did he blackmailed you with my life to marry him... Did he imposed his love on you... Did he threatened you with my life... Please tell me... He didn't na... Right... He can't force you... Please tell me it's a lie..... Please tell me...

She asked but got no answer.... The whole bedroom went silent after her question while after seeing her so much hurt ABHITI/RUHI felt bad, not able to meet her eyes she looked down on floor while SEJAL was standing their with a blank emotionless face.... Seeing their reaction it pissed of PARI... She left ABHITI/RUHI'S hands & yelled at her in agony at the top of her voice again...

PARI : Why are you silent damn it... Why can't you tell me the truth.... Why don't you understand that this silence of yours is scaring the shit out of me... Why can't you understand that It's killing me.... please tell me the truth....

She begged crying bitterly.... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI said flatly in blank emotionless voice with stern yet cold face....

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL..... You are not okay you rest...

Hearing it PARI felt hurt while SEJAL didnt knew how to react while after saying this she started walking out of the bedroom... She had hardly walked 2 steps & seeing her leaving the bedroom, PARI held her hand & asked her with determination on her face, pain in her eyes & hurt in her voice....

PARI : I don't wanna rest... Tell me RUHI did... Did he used me to get married to you... Did he acted in front of me... Did he blackmailed you with my life to get married with you.... Tell me RUHI....

She stammered & looked at her with pain in her voice knowing the answer can break her heart... While after hearing her question ABHITI/RUHI turned towards her only to find her tears flowing through her eyes non stop... Seeing it she approached her... She wipped her tears with her hands & said...

ABHITI/RUHI : We will talk about it latter....

She said without a string of emotions in her voice & eyes... Seeing it PARI yelled at her in anger crying bitterly...

PARI : No... I want my answers now...

She demanded with quivering lips & moist lashes... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI remain quite... While PARI looked in her eyes trying to find her answer only to find them blank... After a minute of silence PARI said with wobbly lips & hurt voice with pain in her eyes...

PARI : Your silence gave me the answers of my questions RUHI... He used me right... All those emotions were fake... He was using me against you & I was so stupid that I belived him... I destroyed your life... I broke your dreams.... I am worst person of this earth... A useless friend... Instead of becoming your straight I become your weakness....

She said & saying this burst out in tears... Her guilt was killing her... While seeing her condition ABHITI/RUHI went soft... She quickly took a broken PARI in a bone crushing hug... She tried to console her saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : No ANGEL its not the truth you are not my weakness... You are not my liability.... You are my straight... My courage... Please don't cry...

She said in soft consoling voice to calm her down.... Hearing her PARI broke the hug... She looked at ABHITI/RUHI in her eyes & said in between her sobs....

PARI : No RUHI if that was the truth then you wouldn't have hided it from me....

She demanded the answer... Hearing her question ABHITI/RUHI went silent while SEJAL said...

SEJAL : PARI...

She tried to say something but before she can say anything PARI cutted her sentence off saying....

PARI : No SEJU.... It's all because of me... He used me to get ther... To get married with her when she dont even love him... Now I got it, that's why she tried to escape her own marriage... Why... Why he did this to her... To me... To us... Why he destroyed her life... Why he married her forcefully... Why he snatched her happiness from her... Why he broke her dreams... Why he played with her emotions... Why he destroyed her perfect life... Snatched her happiness from her... Wiped her smile... Why he snatched her freedom from her & caged her in this mansion in his fake obsessive love... This is not love... If he had ever lived her then he wouldn't have tied her in this unwanted marriage instead he would have waited for her till the end of this life... It's not love... He played with her... Her life... & I want to know why he did this to her .... I want my answers...

She demanded hyper ventilating.... Hearing her & seeing her condition SEJAL approached her & tried to calm her down saying...

SEJAL : PARI....

She started but before she can complete her sentence it was cutted off by PARI... As she held her both hands in her & said...

PARI : SEJU you are my friend na... Please tell me what's the truth... What are you two hiding from me... I know RUHI won't tell me anything please you tell me what's going on... Please tell me... What's all this... You must be knowing, please tell me why he played us... Why he married her forcefully... Why AMAN BHAI were calling her mam... What's going on....

She asked with pleading eyes & moist eyed yearning to know the truth.... She was feeling difficult to breath... Seeing her condition SEJAL felt bad she looked at ABHITI/RUHI who was standing their beside them with blank emotionless face.... Seeing Park's condition ABHITI/RUHI knew what she needs to do to protect her from all this sorrows & upcoming pain while SEJAL melted.... She looked at a crying hyper ventilating PATI then she turned to ABHITI/RUHI & said...

SEJAL : RUHI....

She started but before she can say anything or ask ABHITI/RUHI to tell her truth ABHITI/RUHI who had already decided what she needs to do said in a determine voice with blank emotionless eyes....

ABHITI/RUHI : Pack your & ANGEL'S bags SEJAL, You both are leaving INDIA today...

She declared.... In a ordering tone... Which was carrying a kind of authority in it... Surrounded with a dangerously intimidating aura... It was not RUHI but KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT'S order... She was in her KUNWARANI form... Seeing it stern face & hearing her firm voice SEJAL knew she won't change her decision as she knows how stubborn she is so she didn't tried to convince her & stop her but just nodded her head in yes at her & ABHITI/RUHI turned to walk out of the room... while seeing her leaving PARI cried out in between her sobs behind her in loud voice....

PARI : I am... I am not going anywhere leaving you here alone in this hell... I won't leave leaving you in this mess to fight with this trouble again...

She said determined... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI stopped in her tracks... She cracked her neck towards PARI without turning back & said in cold yt stern voice with a dangerously cold aura...

ABHITI/RUHI : It's my final decision ANGEL & I am not going to change it...

She declared knowing the seriousness of situation.... She don't wanted to send her aat from her but she knew it's the demand of situation... If she will stay their then they will again use her... So she declared & again started walking unaffected while after hearing her decision PARI shouted at her retrieving figure....

PARI : & I won't accept it... You are not my BOSS... I won't accept your decision... I won't leave & its final... Did you heard me... I won't leave... Let it be this country I won't even leave this mansion without you... Did you get that.... Get it in your head... I am not leaving you alone in between this demons to fight... Get this in you head clearly....

She yelled & choked... Seeing her condition SEJAL rushed to her.... She stroke her back & said...

SEJAL : PARI...

She tried to make her understand but before she can say anything PARI cutted her sentence off saying...

PARI : No SEJU... Don't west your time in trying to make me agree with her stupid decision... I wont leave her here alone... You are too her friend na... Then this is your friendship... How can you ask me to leave her here alone to deal with all this mess alone...

She declared.... Hearing her SEJAL placed her hand on PARI'S shoulder to assure her & said in confident voice with faith & assurance in her eyes...

SEJAL : She can handle it PARI... She dont need anyone by her side... She can deal with all this single handedly... Trust me she is very well able to teach a lesson to that ARS... You don't worry about her...

She expressed... Hearing it a concerned PARI said...

PARI : But...

She started worried but SEJAL curred her sentence off saying....

SEJAL : Try to understand PARI... You only said na he used you as her weakness... You are her weakness as well as her straight PARI... If you will stay here more he will again use you like her weakness so it will be better if we leave INDIA... We will go to such a place where they won't be able to reach us... Once you will be safe RUHI will be free to show him her real straight...

She explained... Hearing her PARI who knew she is saying truth but her heart was empowering her brain so she said concerned...

PARI : SEJU...

She tried to stop her not able to convinced her heart... Seeing her dilema SEJAL took her both hands in hers, & said looking directly in her eyes to assure her...

SEJAL : Trust me PARI... For last time... I promise, As soon as we will reach SPAIN I will tell you everything.... Just everything...

She promised thinking something & looking away from PARI... Which she found fishy but before she ecan ask anything SEJAL again looked back at her with moist eyes & a small smile... Seeing PARI nodded her head in yes at her with teary eyes & said keeping a big stone on her heart in heavy voice...

PARI : Okay fine... But promise me she will be fine...

She said meekly... Not able to convince her self fully to leave RUHI alone... While hearing her SEJAL nodded her head in yes at her & said with a small smile...

SEJAL : I promise...

She assured her... Hearing it PARI went silent looking at the direction from where ABHITI/RUHI left while seeing her love & concern for ABHITI/RUHI, SEJAL smiled... She stroke her hair gently & said...

SEJAL : Now you take rest I will be back after a while....

She said on which PARI nodded her hed in yes at her sadly... She made her lie on bed properly & left the bedroom to follow ABHITI/RUHI to know the further details of plan....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 5.4k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 6.3K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
4.9K 264 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
109K 5.9K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...