๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐“, ๐‰๐‰ ๐Œ๐€๐˜๐๐€...

By https-driverera

[๐Ÿƒ] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐—บ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐—ผ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐—ผ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.

515 25 3
By https-driverera

THE GROUP then pulled up to the house of the pilot fairly shortly on. Once pulling up to the house Pope unbuckled himself from his seat and got up to begin the plan.

"Don't do anything dangerous." Kiara stated.

"Come on I'm not JJ." Pope exited the car.

"Funny Pope. Love third-wheeling. It's my favorite thing." JJ interjected.

Chiara furrowed her eyebrows, "So i'm just not here? Got it."

"How's it been going...with Pope and all?" JJ ignored Chiara fully proving her point.

"It's good." Kiara shortly answered.

"It's good? All right."

"Wait what? You and Pope?" Chiara sat up straighter. "Really?"

"Mhm." Kiara hummed.

"In the bedroom, is he, like, kinda freaky, 'cause it's Pope you know?" The blonde asked making both Carrera twins to look at him.

"Why are you asking her about that?" Chiara furrowed her eyebrows.

JJ shook his head, "I don't know. Just kinda curious. Just spitballing here."

Kiara turned back to the front with a grossed out look on her face. "You don't need to spitball. We could sit in silence."

"Please." Chiara begged.

"Ranking wise—"

"Oh you're still asking?" Kiara turned back around.

"—Yeah I was just curious—"

"You're still curious."

"—Is John B better?" JJ asked.

"What?" The two girls jumped in.

"Okay."

"John B too?" Chiara laughed. "Wow Kie, you've got them wrapped around your finger huh? High-five!"

Kiara shook her head and turned back around. Chiara gave herself a high-five seeing as her sister wasn't going to, being the one who found the new information funny.

"That whole 'no pogue on pogue macking' thing went out the window real quick." Chiara mumbled to herself trying not to laugh.

Pope then abruptly entered the car, talking about how the first phase of the plan was completed, to then look around to see the very awkward tension that wasn't there when he left previously.

"Everything— Are we all good?" Pope asked.

"Oh just peachy." Chiara smiled wide.

"AW why does she get to tickle?" JJ whined.

"She's the best tickler." Pope shrugged.

"Okay keep that for the bedroom." Chiara scrunched up here nose causing JJ to snort.

Kiara rolled her eyes and ignored the duo. "Should I like, do an accent?"

"Definitely disguise your voice." Pope nodded.

"Disguise my voice how? Like would you like me to talk like this?" Kiara said in a horrible English accent.

"Not like that."

"No."

"No way, definitely not."

"Oh! Batman." Chiara suggested.

"Batman." Kiara deepened her voice.

"There you go." Pope agreed.

"Spot-on. Let's do it." JJ chimed in as they dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello— I can't." Kiara shook her head instantly getting rid of the voice. "Is Gavin there?"

"This is Gavin. Who's this?"

"I know what happened on the tarmac." Kiara started. "It was Rafe Cameron. But you already knew that, and you lied about it."

"Okay, who is this?" Gavin asked with agitation clear in his voice. "You're gonna tell me who this is right now."

"You could've saved her, Gavin, and you didn't." Kiara continued. "And you're not getting away with this."

"Listen to me! Who is this?!" Gavin yelled before Kiara hung up.

"How was that?" She asked.

"Good." Chiara gave her a thumbs up.

"Yeah I was scared. Good job." JJ nodded.

"All right we tickled the wire. Phase two complete." Pope stated. "Now we wait and listen."

"There he is." Chiara pointed out as they all crouched down in the car, JJ and Chiara very close together in the backseat making his face heat up at the closeness.

"Hi." Chiara whispered looking at him.

"H-Hey." JJ struggled to get out as the girl laughed a little making his stomach flip for a reason unknown to him.

Once Gavin's car passed, JJ quickly sat up feeling nervous all of a sudden, but in a way that didn't involve the whole murder case they were involved in.

"Go, go, go, go, go." Pope told Kiara as she turned on the car and drove after the man. "Wait my seatbelt— my seatbelt's stuck!"

"Are you really buckling up right now?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm really buckling up!" Pope retorted.

"This is not the time to be safe Pope!" Chiara rolled her eyes as Kiara kept tailing the guy.

Pope started listening in on Gavin and Ward's conversation as Kiara drove behind him, and as JJ and Chiara waited for some insight on how the conversation was going.

Getting tired of waiting for Pope to repeat whatever was being said, Chiara and JJ decided to play hot hands. Chiara was winning.

"Ow!" JJ yelped causing Kiara to shush him while she watched Pope intently. "Sorry."

Chiara shook her head and laughed, "You suck at this game."

"Oh my bad, sorry I can't just have spidey reflexes and be able to tell when you're going to hit me Juliet." JJ retorted.

"Wow someone's cranky," Chiara teased. "You're just a sore loser."

"I am not."

"Are too."

"Am no— Ow! What the heck Chiara I wasn't ready!" JJ cried when the girl all of a sudden decided to hit his hands again.

Chiara shrugged, "You didn't call a time out, so technically we were still playing."

"That's not even—"

"He's talking to Ward." Pope finally announced making the pair stop bickering. "Get closer I can't hear."

"Okay." Kiara nodded and sped up a little to get closer to Gavin's car.

"He's talking about negotiating something— renegotiating." Pope said after pausing for a moment.

"Renegotiate what?" Chiara thought to herself.

After a few minutes Pope speaks up again. "Gavin's got the gun that Rafe used to kill Peterkin."

"Holy shit." The other three in the car breathed out in unison.

"I think he's trying to use it as extortion, as leverage." Pope voiced.

"Wait wait wait guys look Gavin's pulling over." Chiara pointed.

"Do I pull behind him? What do I do?" Kiara asked getting nervous.

"Just go around the block." JJ suggested.

"We're gonna lose him." Kiara stated.

"Go go go!" Chiara told her.

"I'm going. I'm going!" Kiara rushed out.

"I'm losing him— i'm losing the signal." Pope stressed. "I can't hear him."

As they turned the corner they came up to a road block making Kiara stop the car. "What the hell is this?" JJ asked.

"Just back up, back up Kie!" Chiara stated.

When the girl then tried to back up a truck pulled up behind them, blocking them in so they couldn't back out. JJ opened the car door to yell at the workers trying to get them to move, while Pope then decided to run out of the car as a whole.

"Pope hey!" Chiara yelled.

"We gotta find our where they're meeting!" He yelled back not even thinking twice.

"We're going after him right?" JJ asked Kiara when she hopped out of the car while he opened the door for Chiara.

"Yep!" Kiara nodded as they started to run.

"Sorry!" Chiara yelled to the workers who started to complain, trying to run after the three pogues. "I do not run!"

JJ looked back to see Chiara being a beat behind them. He quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand to make her run in step with him. "We don't have time for you to slow around Juliet."

"Oh my bad, sorry i'm not a olympic pogue runner." Chiara rolled her eyes as they ran.

JJ looked at her and smirked, "You will be."

The three followed Pope into a backyard of someone's house, only to see a bunch of teenagers in the pool.

"Chiara? Hey!" A girl Chiara recognized from school but did not know the name of.

"Uh hi!" Chiara waved with her hand that wasn't holding JJ's.

"Sean? Oh this is where you live you Kook!" JJ called out as he kept running.

The three then came to a stop once they found Pope. Chiara, lacking any form of exercise literally ever, bent over immediately as she gasped for air.

"This. This is why i'm not a pogue." Chiara panted.

"You're not a pogue because we don't want you to be one." Kiara rolled her eyes.

Chiara having no energy to respond flipped the girl off instead wearing a sarcastic grin.

"He's meeting Ward right now!" Pope turned to the three. "We gotta go. Come on!"

Pope and Kiara took off instantly while JJ turned to Chiara who started to whine.

"No please, no more running!" Chiara cried.

"Come on you big baby." JJ grabbed her hand once more as they ran off.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

hi!! long time no see

sorry for this very late update, senior year has been a lot to handle, but i will try and get out as many chapters as i can.

i miss obx, gimme season 3 🙄🙄

bye loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.3K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
494K 9.1K 34
โœฏโœฏ "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ." -๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ (๐‘๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
159K 3.7K 60
"๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ" "๐™…๐™…-" "๐™‰๐™ค, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
221 10 8
๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต...