✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Von kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Mehr

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!

1K 107 3
Von kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Tu hazaar baar bhi ruthe, toh mana lu tujhe...
Mahar dekhna mohabbat mein shamil koi dusra na ho!!! 

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW ) :

ABHITI/ RUHI was talking a shower thinking about the morning incident....

END OF AUTHOR'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW )...

ABHITI/RUHI'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW ) :

I was sleeping peacefully in deep slumber... I was really feeling tired & don't wanted to leave bed... But that's when sun rays started peeking in my room from the near by window falling on my face disturbing me & my beauty sleep... Then I felt them vanished... I thought it must be SEJU who would have closed the window... I was feeling very tired as if I had carried 100 kg stone... My whole body was aching as if I was lying under a big stone... I was snuggling to my KIM... Ya my baby... I was sleeping with him cuddling him trying to snuggle in him more inhaling his amazing fragrance... Wait why kim was smelling like this... Did he broke my perfume bottles but I didn't have such strong collagen & more over to that it's mens... May be he broke his collagen bottle if it is then he will be very angry on KIM... I need to ask KIM so thinking this I called him lazily in sleepy tone without opening my eyes still halp sleepy...

ABHITI/RUHI : KIM..

But he didn't answered me... But wait he Disney use this kind of collagen... well I didn't knew KIM like using collagen this much it feels like of he had emptied the whole bottle of collagen on himself... Wait may be SEJU sprayed it on him... As she was being grumpy with KUM yesterday for not taking a bath twice in a day... My poor KIM, SEJU is such a devil she always scolds him... May be he is angry with me that's why he is not answering me... Thinking this I again called him lovingly...

ABHITI/RUHI : KIM my baby...

Saying this I tried to snuggle into him as I really liked his collagen... It smells so good like mixture of fresh air & cool mint... But again no rey... I think he is really grumpy with me as we were about to go on a date yesterday & I just ditch him on the last moment... My poor baby... I need to pacify him so I said him in extra sugary voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : I Love you KIM baby...

Again no response... It never happens... Dosen't matter how mad KIM is at me but he never dose this... He always response on my questions...
Why he is so silent today... Kim & silent not possible... Wow if I wouldn't have knows it Kim then I would have thought I am sleeping with someone else... To pacify this MR. ANGRY KIM
I tried to grab my KIM more close towards me... To take him in my embrace to coo him but I was not able to do that I was feeling he is way to havy... I didn't knew KIM is so much havy... He was very light weighted.. As I was unable to pull him... So I snuggled into him thats when I felt strong muscles on his fragile arms... How KIM got such a strong muscles... It made me confused so I asked him...

ABHITI/RUHI : Baby from when you become this much hard like a freaking break wall...

No answer... Wow this muscles are so strong like a warriors... But wait did my KIM started going to gym... I touched him on his fluffy soft pillow like stomach to tacckle him so he will talk to me but it was so hard like a well built torso... Hoe kim came having a torso... I frowned... How can KIM get this much muscular & I poked my finger in his muscles & asked him dumbly....

ABHITI/RUHI : KIM baby why you are feeling this muscular... Did you started going to gym...

Bot to no vein.... He didn't even bulge to say anything... Why would he do thay... As he is not answering I got concern for hos health... Ig is he okay or feeling I'll... Thinking this I tried to pat his back but it was not hairy & fluffy as usal but it was more like a wall... I don't remember KIM joining the gym then why his body is feeling like a well built guy... I thought he is very light... Shrugging the thought I asked him concern...

ABHITI/RUHI : BABY why are you not saying anything... Are you ok....

I asked him worriedly & thire came a manly husky deep dark stern yet cold voice saying...

ARYAMAAN : Because I am not KIMMMMMM...

Hearing the voice I thought wait how did KIM'S voice came like this... It's not possible... & with it without westing a single second more in it I opened my eyes with a jerk only to find MR ARS sleeping beside me... As soon as I saw him I screamed on the top of my voice as u was startle with sudden shock....

ABHITI/RUHI : AHHHH

Screaming my lungs out I jumped on my place & was about to fall off from thr bed which would have broke my back if it isn't for ARYA to catch me on time & pull me back on bed... Wait i forgot I am in INDIA in MUMBAI in RS MANSION not in LONDON in my house... So then how will KIM come here as he is currently in LONDON... Remembering this I exclaimed to him.

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST YOU...

Hearing me he said angrily in his stern yet cold husky deep drake baritone through greeted teeths erupting like an volcano...

ARYAMAAN : Ya me.. Why... We're you expecting RANVEER SINGH...

He mocked me... Well hearing him my heart started thumping loudly... Hate my RANVEER SINGH... World knows I am a big fan of RANVEER SINGH & his abs... Omg I can drool over him for hours... No one has ever able to catch my eyes ever like he did... Well KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT would have been meet RANVEER SINGH easily but i want to meet him as RUHI... Thinking this I said dreamily...

ABHITI/RUHI : I wish...

As soon as I said this he yelled....

ARYAMAAN : Whatttt

Oh God why this man has to scream.. He just broke my fantacy... Some times I feel stuffing a piece of clothing in his mouth to shut him... I huff at him in frustration & said him firmly...

ABHITI/RUHI : I said... I am not that much lucky... But let it be... The matter which I'd important now is why are you ranging like a bull early in the morning...

I asked him seeing his angry eyes... While after hearing me he asked in stern yet cold deep dark husky baritone through greeted teeth...

ARYAMAAN : Leave it... First tell me who is KIM...

Well why he has to greet his teeths while asking this he can ask me simply na... But no he has to use this khadus expressions... I can't understand why he has to greet his teeths... Is he a rat to do that... ( she said as All rats are omnivores and opportunists. They have very sharp teeth that are constantly growing so they have to chew on hard or rough objects to control the growth. They like to chew on just about anything. ) but wait why is he asking about KIM... He must have heard me while I was a sleep... But why he wants to know about him... This made me confused & thinking this I asked him confused...

ABHITI/RUHI : KIM.... Well why you want to know about him...

I asked... Hearing me his expression hardened & asked firmly...

ARYAMAAN : Him...

Through my all words what he could register & make only one word like seriously... Wait wait is he jealous... But why is he getting jealous of KIM... Wait it means he doesn't know who is KIM.... Nice.. Just fabulous... It's a golden opportunity RUHI Yesterday he troubled you alot now it's time to just take the revenge... Lest play along..

ABHITI/RUHI : Ya him... Now he is him so I will adress him only as him na why would I will adress him as her when he is not her but him...

I blabber out... Hearing me he seethed in anger & yelled at me in his stern yet cold husky voice frustrated..

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... I don't want to know this him & her what I cares & want to know by time now is why you were calling him in your sleep addressing him BABY & saying I LOVE YOU...

He asked me & I decided to play along... Well I was enjoying fighting with him... He was hell irritated & agitated with this which gave me piece... Well serves him... He is the one who troubles me yesterday alot... Everything was okay untill I got to know he was cuddling me... How dare he... If it would have been someone else I would have chopped that persons head of with my sword but I can't do this with him because... Because... Yes because I want to know the truth from him about my parents murder so I can give justice to them... He is the only person who can silver all this so I need to bear him... I was still silent till he called my baby BASTARD... How dare he... He is special... How dare he call my KIM bastard... So I fought with him more & then started claiming his rights over me which just irked me... I was already pissed off that I like his smell & his talks just made me angry & infuriated me left the place heading towards bathroom to take a cold shower to calm my self... As shower started flowing & it's drops made thire wait through me it calmed me... Like seriously... He was so jelous & getting agitated thinking about KIM but it was pure fun... Poor MR. mighty ARS now who will tell him that KIM is my moms pet... It's actually a tomcat ( male cat )... Well actually some months before accident as mom was busy she left KIM along with ANGEL to take care of him but as ANGEL was busy with her work she handle me KIM'S responsibility.... & he used to live with me in LONDON in my room... He had been grew very close to me & he is very possesive of me... He once scratch RU'S face when he first met him just because he tried to come close to me... He is very protective when it comes to me... Well animals too have feelings... They can't speack but they can understand... He is an animal but now he is just like a baby to me... But like really... I am feeling like laughing my lungs out... He was so jealous of KIM... I can't belive it... I was controlling so hard to not to laught at him otherwise he would have got to know... Oh my God... He was looking so cute like a grumpy kid... Wait why I am calling him cute he is sadu ( sulking person )... But still his that red angry face was so funny, remembering his face just made me chuckled at the thought that THR GREAT MAFIA KING MR. Mighty ARS is jealous of a cat... It should be the breaking news... But I won't tell him about KIM being a cat... He has troubles me a lot... Let him have the test of his own medicines...

END OF ABHITI/RUHI'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW )...

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME MORNING WITH PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) :

In early morning a restless & tensed REYANSH hurried towards 1st floor of RS MANSION rushing to his SWEETHEARTS bedroom... He entered her bedroom only to find her still sleeping on bed lifelessly... She was still unconscious due the effects of sedative... As soon as he entered in her bedroom he looked at MRS. DESOUZA who was their to look after PARI the whole night on his orders & gestured her to leave the room through his hands on which she nodded her head in yes at him & obeying her master she left the room... Then he himself sat on one side of the bed beside his sweetheart looking at her lovingly with care & affection... She stirred in sleep taking a hiccup which made him worried for her... So to calm her down he started moving his fingers through her hairs stroking her hair softly... Feeling his touch she leaned towards him to feel him more... She was struggling to snuggle at him to inhale his strong collagen more... Seeing her actions he just smiled at her innocense... While she bind her both hands around his strong torso... On which he just chuckled at her antics... He was looking or we must say staring at her angelic face lovingly admiring her beuty that's when she slowly opened her eyes lazily only to meet with deep dark black orbs... Her deep doe shaped brown hazelnut eyes got lost in those black ocean orbs...

Kanch samajh fir ek dil toda gaya... Majburiyon ko naam deke fir hath chhoda gaya...

( Guys imagine IS KADAR HAME TUMSE PYAAR HO GAYA single album song sung by TULSI KUMAR & my most favorite singer DARSHAN RAWAL in background while PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } eye lock scene... PS : As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it... I hope you guys dont mind it... )

Is qadar tumse humein pyar ho gaya
Had se zyada had se paar ho gaya
Humein ishq hai teri yaad se
Humein ishq hai teri baaton se
Tere neend mein aate khwaabon se
Tere sath hui mulakaton se

She was lost in him while he too was drowned in her eyes but suddenly all flashes of last night flashed in front of PARI'S eyes & realisation hitted her hard as the memories of her finding the bitter truth about RUMAAN'S forced marriage haunted her... Remembering all this things she came into her senses & diverted her gaze from REYANSH which made him broke the eye lock & come into his senses from his lala land... He gave her a glass of water from near by table which she accepted & drank... & then he asked her out of concern & worry in tensed yet husky voice with soft eyes....

REYANSH : Are you fine, SWEETHEART???

He asked... Hearing him she just nodded her head in yes at him looking down towards her fingers without even glancing at him or uttering a single word lin front of him... Seeing it he asked her again in his deep husky velvety baritone with a bit anger in his eyes...

REYANSH : What happened last night???

He asked & This question caught PARI'S attention she didn't wanted to tell him that now she got to know the truth about RUMAAN'S so called marriage as she knew he knows it already but still hide from her... She was angry with him... She wanted to yell at him for hiding it from her but she thought...

PARI M. V. ( MIND VOICE ) : If he got to know that I know the truth of RUHI being forced in marriage with MAAN BHAI ( BROTHER ) then they will not fear of me to get to know anything & will do everything openly... They will get license to threaten RUHI openly... It will be better for us only if I don't tell him anything... Now after knowing their real faces I can't trust him any more...

Thinking this she said nervously....

PARI : I... I... I really don't remember anything about last night... ( le me : chal jhuthi...) What I remember is that I got panick & then I just black out..

She fumbled with words making a perfect excuse to hide the truth... While after hearing her REYANSH didn't seemed to get convinced with what she just said but still he didn't asked her further & just nodded his head in yes at her as he thought to leave the matter as he do not want to upset her again when she is already not feeling really good... Seeing him agreeing PARI took a deep sign of relief & asked him...

PARI : Please just don't tell this to RUHI & SEJU or they both will unnecessarily get worried for me & will make a fuse over small things in panick...

She insisted hearing her REYANSH nodded his head on yes at her saying...

REYANSH : Okay... Fine... I won't tell this to anyone.. Now let me help you..

He said in his husky voice... After hearing him PARI made a confused while he continued in serious tone..

REYANSH : & yes, we also need to go over some rules because of the little stunt you pulled last night in panick...

After hearing him PARI knew about which stunt he was talking about but as she has already said she blacked out so she pretended to get confused & asked him the question which bothered her the most...

PARI : Rule... What rule..

She asked a little bit nervous & scared of what he is going to do with her now.. While he looked at her with love, care, concern & worry & said in his deep husky baritone with serious expressions...

REYANSH : You are shifting in a room of 2nd privet floor of RS MANSION... I don't want all this to repeat... I want to be their for you whenever you will be in need... I want you to be around me... I can't risk your life now, by letting you stay here alone, specially after last night's stunt... So I want you to move on 2nd privet floor...

He demanded leaving no corner for argument... His voice was commanding stating clearly that she has no other option rather than listening to him... It was crystal clear that he was ordering her & not asking... After hearing him PARI got amused with his reaction as she did not expected this from him as well as scared knowing where it is going so she come up with another excuse...

PARI : Theirs no need to do that... You are forgetting... I am leaving tonight after the reception party...

She said matter of fact about which she herself was doubtful as by time now it was crystal cut clear for her that REYANSH won't let her go away from her... Still she said it only to pissed him of... He just huff at her stubbornness... The thought of her leaving him it self made him angry but seeing her already injured he don't wanted to anger his little kitten so he suppressed his anger & said her in authoritative tone..

REYANSH : We will talk about it latter on... Now, let's go in the bathroom & help you with you morning routines....

He said & before she can say anything else or ask he just picked her up in bridal style as if she was a little kid... She struggled a bit in his hold yelling at him saying...

PARI : Why are you picking me up... Put me down... I can w-walk on my own...

She said a bit angry yet nervously... She obviously didn't wanted to be in his embrace after what she got to know last night... As now according to her he betrayed her by hiding this truth from her... While here unknown to all this emotions of her, after hearing her & seeing her struggle which is of no use REYANSH chuckled at his little fire ball's futile attempt to get her self free from his hold as it will be the understand of the century that no matter how much she tried her tiny body can't give bulge to his large one & escaping him is just out of imagination... She started hitting him on his chest to put her down while he rolled his eyes at her actions as if her tiny fists can even cause pain to a hard well built wall like chest of his... Seeing her attempts he said her flatly...

REYANSH : No, SWEETHEART.... I am not dropping you... I'll carry you... I like it this way.... You are already injured... I don't want you to get more... Your feets has several cuts due to pricking of glass pieces... your wounds are steal healing & I don't want you to hurt yourself more... So till this wounds of yours didn't get fully healed & you don't get totally fine you better get used to this... Also today you don't need to come out of your bed to do anything, your wounds are fresh it can get septic... You don't need to worry I will get whatever you will need & I will do everything which I should to keep you happy...

He stated pecking her lips but as soon as his rough lips touched with her soft ones he just lost control over himself... He kept on moving his rought lips gently against her rosy soft ones giving open mouth kisses... He tried to enter his tongue in her mouth.... But he was unable to as she didn't open her mouth for him to enter... Not getting entrance his trance got broken & he realised she is not kissing him back... & then he paid attention to her tears when he felt something wet against his face as tears were flowing down from her cheeks... He looked in her eyes only to found them carrying pain, hurt instead of love, care & adoration... He was very well able to hear her fast heartbeat due to their proximity.... The eyes which used to carry the hell of love for him were carrying tears which made his heart pang... He instantly droped her down near bathrooms door... As soon as he droped PARI down she instantly hurried in bathroom & closed the door on his face... Then she collapse near door talking silent sobs crying her heart out...

SAME TIME WITH  RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) :

ABHITI/RUHI found ARYAMAAN standing in front of her half naked only in towel seeing him she divert her gaze but again looked at him & was drooling over him seeing it ARYAMAAN chuckle at her making her come out of her trens latter SHE angrily went in bathroom......

BACK TO PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) :

After PARI went in bathroom REYANSH was waiting for her in her bedroom that's when something caught his eyes which made him frown & very next second he hurriedly left her bedroom heading towards 2nd PRIVET floor & rushed to his study room...

SAME TIME WITH RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) :

After taking a much needed hot shower bath of good 20 min... ABHITI/RUHI came out of bathroom in bath robe thinking ARYAMAAN must have been leave the room to get ready in another room but she got proved wrong as she found him seating on bed waiting for her... As soon as the door of bathroom opened ARYAMAAN looked up to find his LUNA standing in front of him only in bathrobe covering her till thing's... Leaving the view of her milky white long legs... Her hairs weat... Dropping water drops over her milky white swan like neck... He cursed his hormones under his breath... While here seeing him blood rushed to her cheeks & they turned in crimson red colour in embarrassment as he was literally gawking over her... She cleared her throat to make him realise what he is doing.... But as if he got deaf... The way water drops were moving from her neck & we're getting lost in her v necks bathrobe were driving him crazy while that pleasent fresh rosy scent of her was either not helping him... He gulped down his saliva seeing her beauty... She was looking sinful... She coughed more loudly which finally work as she got his attention... She thought he will feel embarrassed when he will realised what he was doing, clearly checking her out but he proved her that she was so wrong in fact absolutely wrong to think this by saying...

ARYAMAAN : Are you even aware of what you are wearing LUNA....

He said ruffling his hairs with his hand with a sly smile plastered on his devilishly handsome face... Which made ABHITI/RUHI confused but she didn't let it appear on her face... & She rolled her eyes at him boringly...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD) KNOWS BEST... I think we calls it bathrobe... ( note the sarcasm...)

Hearing her ARYAMAAN chuckled at her & said...

ARYAMAAN : & You are turning me on...

He said flatly in fact shamelessly as if it's the most obvious thing & saying this he wink at her naughtily... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI'S jaw dropped on floor & eyes went wide as if she saw a ghost... She knew he is a flirt but still she didn't knew he will be this much seamless... Seeing her reaction ARYAMAAN smirked at her slyly while here soon covering herself from the shock ABHITI/RUHI cursed him...

ABHITI/RUHI : Pervert...

She said folding her both hands in front of her chest rolling her eyes at him angrily... Hearing her ARYAMAAN jump back from the bed & said in his deep dark husky voice accusingly standing in front of her putting his both hands on his hips....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Like seriously... You are calling me pervert... You know what LUNA... You girls are like this only... First you instigate males with such tempting acts & then plays innocence saying what we did...

He complained like a grumpy kid.. Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI laught at him metally seeing his antics but maintain a poker face from out side & started...

ABHITI/RUHI : So what...

She was saying but stoped un her tracks as that's when something strike in her mind... She snapped her head towards him & asked him sternly...

ABHITI/RUHI : Wait what did you just said...

She asked suspiciously... Hearing her ARYAMAAN asked confused..

ARYAMAAN : What...

He made a confused face & raised his both eyebrows at her questioningly not knowing what she is asking while ABHITI/RUHI frowned at him & asked coldly...

ABHITI/RUHI : You were saying Mr that, you girls are like this only.. so now tell me how many girls you know...

She asked through greeted teeths... Hearing her & seeing her reactions ARYAMAAN was amused... He wanted to laught at her but he pressed his lips & asked her suppressing his chuckle...

ARYAMAAN : Are you jealous...

He teased... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI realised hoe she reacted... She quickly cover up her action byy saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : Why would I... As of I give a damn to it...

She said nonchalantly as if it dosen't even bothers her.... Hearing her & seeing her reaction ARYAMAAN chuckled at her saying...

ARYAMAAN : Then it's nothing...

Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI cursed him under her breath with very colourful words & flared her nose in anger murmuring an angry Hmp... Seeing her reaction ARYAMAAN smiled seductively... & said in deep husky voice which will send goosebumps in anyone's stomach, coming extremely close to her making butterflies flutter in her heart....

ARYAMAAN : But I just want to tell you one thing LUNA... That I have alot of patience... But I am still a man... Blame to that stupid testosterone harmone if something happens... I am already getting hard for me to hold myself around you & trust me your this fiery nature is not helping me put either... So If you will continue with this antics of yours then trust me I will loose my patience one day & will end up doing something sinful with you... & note that time I will be not at blame for breaking my promise or crossing any limits as it's you who is tempting me & instigating me...

He said... Which passed cold shivers of pleasure through ABHITI/RUHI'S back... She gulped down her saliva seeing the desire in his eyes... She didn't got affected with his words will be the biggest lie of this century... She was heavily blushing from I side but as if that feminine ego of her will let her accept it... So she did what she usually dose to escape such awkward situation to avoide the tension due to their proximity... She burst out at him in anger...

ABHITI/RUHI : I am not a tamarind candy to tempt you nor I am moaning to instigate you... It's your own dirty mind you Moron... Hmp...

She snapped at him angrily... & saying this she stomp her foot on ground angrily & flare her nose in air in anger... Which made ARYAMAAN chuckled at her antics as he really found it cute... Seeing her act ARYAMAAN murmured...

ARYAMAAN : Ek hi toh dil hain mera yaar aur kitne baar churaogi... ( I have only one heart how many times you will steal it... )

Hearing him murmuring something ABHITI/RUHI raised her one eyebrow at him questioningly giving a look " No what " On which he just nodded his head in no at her murmuring...

ARYAMAAN : Nothing...

Saying this he huff & headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day while ABHITI/RUHI smiled to herself as she remained what he just said, ya she heard it but in front of him she pretended that she didn't heard...

Kal bhi karta tha aaj bhi sirf tumhi se ishq karta hain yeh gustaakh dil...
Kal inkaar tha, aaj ikraar hain phir bhi na jane kyun ijhaar karne se darta hain yeh dil...
Kaise batau tujhe tere liye kitna bechain kitna bekraar hai yeh dil....

( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 amazing😛 & now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA....)

( Guys imagine MITWA ISHQ PE JOR NAHI song from QUBOOL HAI serial in background while this scene... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it...)

Mitwa ishq pe zor nai..
Kahi uljhane hai bhari..
kahi faili milo tak khamoshi..
gaur se sunao to gunje gi..tere
mere ishq ki tishnagi..

Soon she realised what she is doing & that smile got replaced with a frown... She looked towards the close door of bathroom & thought...

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. : SHIVJI ( GOD ) knows best... I can't understand what's happening with me... ( le frustrated readers : pyaar... Pyaar... Tujhe pyaar ho gaya hain abe pagal aurat....) What's wrong with you ITI... Why he is affecting me like no one else did before... Why I am not able to hold my self around him... Why I can't control my feelings ehn it comes to him... Why I gets lost in him everytime... Why my heart races at the speed of 100 whenever he comes close to me... Why my heart flutters seeing his smile... Why my heart drops a bit when he looks at me lovingly with those narrow yet cute eyes... Why my heart wrenches seeing him in pain... Why his emotions matters to me... Why he has so much controlled over my feelings... Why I feels this around him.. Why I forgets about world whenever he is around me... Why his small gestures swells my heart with happiness... Why my stomach takes flip flop flip wherever he smirks... Why he has so much controll over me... Why I feels thousands of butterflies fluttering in my heart when he calls me LUNA with love... Why a sudden adrenaline rush occurs in me when he ruffles his hair... Why I gets goosebumps when he touches me... I bloody not only responded to his kiss but also moaned... What's wrong with me.. What happening with me... What this man is doing to me... Am I in lo..... No no... This can't be happen... What I am even thinking of... What's wrong with you RUHI... You can't let this happen... Just focus on your work... Don't forget for what you came here... You just need to leave him as soon as you got to know the truth... you can't do this with him... It's cheating... I... I... I just can't cheat on him.... Co troll ITI... Controll over you heart.... This is not possible... You & he like sky & earth... Two opposite poles... You cant get together at any cost by any means... It's impossible... We are not meant for each other...

Thinking this she shrugged the thought & moved towards the dressing table of her new bedroom & started doing her business...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....
_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 5.9k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
142K 8K 33
Its a sequel to "JUST YOUR WIFE" But can be read as standalone. "Is it necessary,!?" I asked him.. He smiled down at me.. "I want to give you the wo...
1.3M 64.9K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
294K 20.6K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...