My Family Loves Me A Little T...

By Markahomie

I Might do a Male Reader version for this book. Alex Wayne a 16 year old boy who is the biological son of Bru... More

Chapter 0 How Alex Met His Sisters
Chapter 1 The Guy In The Chair
Chapter 3 Hanging Out With Her Friends (Rachel)
Chapter 4 Hanging Out With Her Friends (Jaylene)
Chapter 5 Hanging Out With Her Friends (Tiana) (Short Sense I'm At School)
Chapter 6 They Find Out

Chapter 2 Sibling Rivalry

795 8 0
By Markahomie

Alex's P.O.V.

I was walking through the Manor texting my friends.

Discord Server: Gotham Fellas

The Crimson Knight (Alex): Guys Real talk, my sisters are acting a little strange.

Batfanboy (Eyan): Wdym?

OraOra (Evelyn): Let me guess they're not letting you come over again?

TCK: It's not just that.

Sarcasm (Daniela): What else.

TCK: Well, they're fighting over who gets to spend time with me.

Batfanboy: Seriously?

TCK: Yep, I just managed to get away from them. They also want to know who my favorite sister is.

Sarcasm: They sound like my brothers.

TCK: Youngest Sibling Squad Assemble!

Batfanboy: More like Youngest Sibling Duo Assemble.

OraOra: lol.

TCK: At least me and Daniela won't be the first to die out of our siblings.

Sarcasm: Yeah! Old ass bitches.

OraOra: We're the same Age! Hell me and Alex were born on the same day!

Dami: ALEX WHERE ARE YOU!?

Rachel: LIL BRO!

Jaylene: IF YOU DON'T COME OUT NOW I WONT TAKE YOU TO SEE THE NEW CANDYMAN MOVIE!

Tiana: I SWEAR ALEX I WILL TIA TEST YOU!

A/N: Its this but if Tim Drake was a girl.

Alex: I don't wanna get Tia Tested.

TCK: Guys I gtg. Also, Eve, you're still the first born and the oldest out of your siblings.

The Crimson Knight is Offline.

Alex: I'm over here!

The girls come running over. They were all in their casual clothes.

Rachel: Where the hell were you?!

Jaylene: Yeah we were worried sick!

Tiana: I will Tia test you don't try me.

Dami: I am going to break every bone in your body.

I shiver in fear.

Alex: You guys were arguing and I was fearing for my life. Especially when Jay brought out her guns.

They all look at Jaylene.

Jaylene: Look I wasn't the only one that brought out a weapon, what about miss ninja here?!

Alex: See this is why I left. I remember what happened when Dad was "Dead". The Battle For The Cowl was terrifying.

I start to get Vietnam like flashbacks of it.

Tiana: Well that's fair. But, thanks for having my back. I knew Bruce was still alive.

Alex: To be honest, only reason why I did was because I was in heavy denial.

Tiana: But you still had my back.

Rachel: Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Who's your favorite sister?

Not again!

Dami: We won't be mad about whoever you pick, but just know if you don't pick me there's a high chance that you will be home schooled this year. It won't be fun either.

Dami said menacingly.

A/N: I should probably say Dami is 17 and she actually looks like this.

Jaylene: Come on Alex, we have a lot of fun together right?

Rachel: Remember when we used to hang out all the time when I was still robin? I even let you drive my motorcycle.

Tiana: Come on every week I teach you something new about hacking, and we Tia test Arkham Inmates together.

Alex: Ugh....... I pick.......

They all look at me with pleading eyes. I knew for both my safety and their feelings i had to pick all of them. But, either way I'll be telling the truth. I sigh and get ready for the potential back lash.

Alex: I can't choose whose my favorite. So all of you are.

Jaylene: No, Alex you have to pick one of us.

Tiana: Yeah we can't all be your favorite.

Rachel: Guys he can't choose just one of us.

While Rachel is trying to defuse the situation, Dami looks at me and begins walking towards me.

Dami: Alex, we go to the same school, are in the same grade, and have all the same classes. I know when you're lying so I'll ask this just this once, are you telling the truth?

All of the girls look at me.

Alex: Absolutely.

Rachel: Well Dami what do you think? Is he telling the truth?

Dami: Yes he is. He truly can't choose just one of us.

Rachel: Ok then.

Jaylene: I guess I can live with that.

Tiana: I told you guys he wouldn't pick just one of us.

Dami: No you didn't!

Jaylene: Yeah you said he'd pick you!

Tiana: YEAH ONLY AFTER YOU ALL PISSED ME OFF AND FORCED ME TO PARTAKE IN THIS!

Rachel: Girls she has a point.

Alex: Why do you girls even wanna know in the first place?

They all blush and stammer, until Jay speaks up.

Jaylene: We were just curious that's all.

They all agree with her and they each walk off to there own rooms. Except for Tiana.

Alex: Are you ok Tiana?

Tiana: Yeah, I just wanted to apologize for them.

Alex: Oh it's ok. If some of you were guys I'd be curious about who was your favorite brother.

Tiana: Ok, well sense they went to their rooms, do you want to hang out, maybe watch some mystery movies?

Alex: Heh, you see I'd say yes, but you always figure out who did it or whatever the mystery is about.

Tiana: I thought that was your favorite part.

Alex: You know sometimes it is but, I don't like to predict what the movies are about it just makes them not fun to watch.

We chuckle for a little bit.

Alex: No but for real though, yeah I want to hang out with you. We don't get to do it often.

Tiana: Well if we can't watch movies, then what do you want to do?

I thought about it for a second.

Alex: Hmm, wanna go do play karaoke?

Tiana: Sure. Come on let's go.

She said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the music room.

Third Person P.O.V.

What Alex and Tiana didn't know was that they were being watched by their sisters and all of them thought the same thing.

RJTD: I will not lose Alex to the others. The rivalry has begun. But this time it will be a peaceful one. Not like our battle for the cowl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 16K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
990K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...